The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+92
yiwei
makino
lexijang
fseventh
sadface
befuddle
Angela
SuJugirl95
cherrie123
kewlchick12345
devi210
love_cinnabon
hyerimii
rainiskye.
smittens
S-kyo7
CottonCandy
eunmi
mikkoon_anti_SNSD
Shardz
iAsian210
mybff94
loraine
Mizuki
Bento_box
Deliberately
IhateSnSbtiche
ilovecakes
OopurpleoO
Spriinklezz
Ethanol
brr0kenn
alwaiis_u
hiyostand
kil
AntiSoshiAntiTiffany
i_hate_snsd
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
walkywalky
_wondersunye
Cutie
sXiAHn
Hazy
kijun
aatoown
chocohippo
henryjustloveme
xiaoxi
PearlBurgundy
McFryburg aka Learner
jaejae19
honeylemon
isa19
SujuAngeL
sarahjaeyin
soshihater
stand<3
rxxbinc
im_b
friglet
x.suyin
Yumii
ihatesnsB
dbsjcsforever
SuperJuniorNShinee
pinkrebel18
Hannie*Saru
wonderwomann
collation
wickedfairy
fuzzywuzzy
SUJUDB
JaeRi
smiley_donutXD
xjjjLOVE
MissyKissy
boomboomnya
Isis93
iSTAND
izzybellboo
blabblepop
paboshitdae
cherry_berry
POWitszROSIE
chocolattex3
~MiXiHae~DBSK
daesungvip
supermarbel_cake
deflate
Zoy
SparklingDiamond
soshit
96 posters

UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download)

ilovecakes
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 23
    Warning :
    UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-22

UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 4 Empty Re: UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download)

Post by ilovecakes Sat 03 Jan 2009, 8:02 am

Mad GEEEEEEEE(z).

wth is that style?
    and WTH with the pose on their first pic old concept?
    AHAHAHAHAAHHAA. Mad
    IhateSnSbtiche
    IhateSnSbtiche
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 31
    Warning :
    UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-09

UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 4 Empty Re: UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download)

Post by IhateSnSbtiche Sat 03 Jan 2009, 9:06 am

OMG!!!!!!!!
    This song is soooo freaking annoying...
    Yeah, delusionals contradicting themselves..
    Their repetition is way tooo annoying..
    I'm glad that the tune or the song is not memorable at all..
    Of course they will take over Asia this 2009 as the most hated group...
    Aish, when will they be disband???
    daesungvip
    daesungvip
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 479
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by daesungvip Sat 03 Jan 2009, 9:15 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!
    "THE AWAKENING" JUST MADE ME ROFLMFAOLOLOLOL!
    HAHAHAHA, I feel so bad for anyone who has to wake up to that in the morning .
    Such jockers - SHINee's pants ; Wonder Girl's music Style ; Big Bang's song !
    GAWD - Big Bang's song HOW GEE, now these plastics come up with a song called Gee?
    Be original you whores ! ... no wait, you can't ; the plastic-ness is already in your empty skulls .
    But seriously, ROFLMFAOLOLOLOL - the "AWAKENING"
    I'm seriously just on the floor laughing right now - HA HA HA HA HA !
    That "teaser" was just HILARIOUS - disgusting ; but hilarious .
    Hyung Man's nose looks bigger to me >P
    Their stares are creepy - they're "waking up" is just so fake.
    Do us all a favor and go back to sleep, for the next 300 million centuries !
    Deliberately
    Deliberately
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 311
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Post by Deliberately Sat 03 Jan 2009, 11:50 am

Positive
    I think the background music is not bad. Well the composer is making hits after all. And that's the only thing good about it?

THE NEGATIVES
    1. They outfit sucks real bad. I think their stylist hate them. AND WTH... they are so unoriginal. It seriously reminds of WG/Shinee.

2. They don't look like dolls at all. They look like they're trying to hard to be dolls. DUDE even CSJH are better dolls than SNSD... like a lot.

3. If they whole song is gonna be "Gee Gee Gee X100" I'm gonna faint. Like heck even though WG's song are repetitive.. they are actually repeating WORDS! Not some random non existential crap.

4. They can't really keep their long pants on huh? Later they have to wear minishorts and shirts.. while they are sitting down?

5. CONQUER ASIA? LMAO.. they have to do something better than this bitches. I can't wait for the full song to be out and laught. They are SO lucky to have a good composer... but I wonder how their charisma can save themselves.

6. And those fans were saying how SNSD are better singers and skills? LMAO.. plz when Tae Yeon was singing with Sun Ye..... Tae Yeon doesn't SHINE at all? WHY IS THAT???? Ohhh I get it Sun Ye gotten better and Tae Yeon did not.

Prediction?
    Me think they're gonna do simple catchy dance steps (like WG) to be the crowd attention... so whole Korea is gonna dance to SNSD's dance moves like WG's Tell Me. YEAH RIGHT AS IF! SM is running out of ideas. Hohohoho. Lame.
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Sat 03 Jan 2009, 12:10 pm

You would think SM have learned from their last mistake, debuting these girls in the first place.... Unfortunately they didnt because, shock horror, the one thing in bold in their yesasia pre-order page is the fact that this piece of garbage CD comes with a "40-page photobooklet".

Something to keep the Ajoushis happy.

Its seriously sad to waste your money in such a global 'depression' economically, while parents try to save for the future their kids are begging them, as if their lives depended on it, to buy more than one copy of a CD, which they havent even heard a song from.

That headache of a teaser cannot even give you a proper idea of the song within. I pity the producers working on this, the fact that they're even working with such a low class and shunned/shamed group must be an embarassment and must tarnish their reputation.

And the older fans egging on the younger ones to buy their music, like it was the most important thing in their lives, should be ashamed of themselves.

SNSD is not a religion, sometimes you feel like reminding DelusionFuls that, before they reach the level of full-out InSanes... If they havent already.
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by jaejae19 Sat 03 Jan 2009, 12:44 pm

Deliberately wrote:

3. If they whole song is gonna be "Gee Gee Gee X100" I'm gonna faint. Like heck even though WG's song are repetitive.. they are actually repeating WORDS! Not some random non existential crap.

^yeah, Deliberately.. it'll be an annoying LSS, unlike nobody... gawd.
    Mizuki
    Mizuki
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1185
    Warning :
    UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-17

Post by Mizuki Sat 03 Jan 2009, 2:26 pm

BOOOO~~~
    loraine
    loraine
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 61
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-14

UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 4 Empty *yucks*

Post by loraine Sat 03 Jan 2009, 3:16 pm

LIKE WAT THE F**k ON EARTH IS GEE MAN
    THE GHEE THEY USE TO MAKE ROTI PRATA?
    SO DAMN OILY, FATTENING AND GREASY

which will only cause major clog up in the arteries if eaten excess....

*vomits*

why lsm, are u promtoting the 9 trashes.....

Shocked

I'M SO NOT LOOKING AT THEIR TEASERS AND PIX AND WAT NOT....
    TOTALLY SHUNNING IT....
    I DO NOT WISH TO RUIN MY NEW YEAR MOOD THIS YEAR.... WHICH IS SPECIAL COZ THIS YEAR, I'M NOT SUFFERING FROM FESTIVE DEPRESSION....
    mybff94
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 10
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-03

Post by mybff94 Sat 03 Jan 2009, 5:24 pm

again w/ the cute image and the copy of similar dance moves from wonder girls....can't they think of anything new!!![code][quote]
    iAsian210
    iAsian210
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 84
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-07

Post by iAsian210 Sat 03 Jan 2009, 11:39 pm

LOL they admitted that they are plastic dolls!
    And they copied Wonder Girls...ahh WG must be so embarrassed to be compared with them.. cry
    Well let's hope their D-day (disbandment) comes soon!!
    Shardz
    Shardz
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 156
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-03

Post by Shardz Sat 03 Jan 2009, 11:44 pm

Now where have I seen that pose in the second last picture before?
    Oh right, WG's tell me dance. Soshit, you plastics are pathetic, go melt in Africa.
    deflate
    deflate

Female Number of posts : 428
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by deflate Sat 03 Jan 2009, 11:45 pm

Bento_box wrote:Unfortunately they didnt because, shock horror, the one thing in bold in their yesasia pre-order page is the fact that this piece of garbage CD comes with a "40-page photobooklet".

40 page photobook? Poor trees. And I thought we were trying to be eco friendly here!
    But really, that's seriously such a waste of money. LSM should spend it on something better... (preferably, something not related to his plastics, kthnx.)
    mikkoon_anti_SNSD
    mikkoon_anti_SNSD
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 76
    Warning :
    UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

Post by mikkoon_anti_SNSD Sun 04 Jan 2009, 12:25 am

Is this the sexiest SNSD can do? I don't think so, their dance moves kind of remind me of the Wonder Girls, SNSD copied them! UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 4 407961 Sexy? Oh terrible! Plastic dolls UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 4 652978
    eunmi
    eunmi
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 45
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-10

Post by eunmi Sun 04 Jan 2009, 2:28 am

So this is their so called NEW concept? XDDD HAHAHA!
    don't make me laugh!
    the only thing 'new' is which part of their body is exposed to our innocent eyes.
    HAHA! the lolipops didn't help either. XP
    ROFL! seconds?! it's five seconds of my life that I seriously wasted!
    Their song is ugly! it sounds like their just talking or they only know one note in music?!
    and the mannequins? HAH! perfect! I don't think they need to act, they're already super plastic!

CottonCandy
    CottonCandy
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 37
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by CottonCandy Sun 04 Jan 2009, 3:44 am

Are you freaking kidding me?
    What is it LSM?
    Are you trying to attract men around their 40's and 30's to buy them just so they reveal their fatty belly?
    Those are plastic dolls,wake up people!
    And the booklet is killing trees....you freaking old pevert.
    S-kyo7

Number of posts : 6
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-20

Post by S-kyo7 Sun 04 Jan 2009, 4:36 am

they're try to be lee hyori & wg.

idk . . . what's LSM thinking

their look is so "SUCK"
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Sun 04 Jan 2009, 4:55 am

LMAO!!!
    one of my friend told me that GEE GEE sounds like JIJIK
    and JIJIK in Indonesian means DISGUSTING

well at least this time, they realize it Razz

and eww!
    photobucklet? so SOSHI troops can drools over the girls?
    ZOMG! i bet they will worship those girls even more Oh No
    smittens
    smittens
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 90
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by smittens Sun 04 Jan 2009, 7:56 am

are they even plastic enough to be mannequins? HAHA

is this even sexy? why don't they just disband and become strippers?

what's up with yoona's kissy kissy thing at 0.20, more like ewww! *barf

and tiffany is really enjoying showing her panties, no surprise there.
    hiyostand
    hiyostand
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 267
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Post by hiyostand Sun 04 Jan 2009, 10:18 am

Hahaha I got bored and listened to it and later that day I didn't remember what it sounded like.
    Also Hyoman looks like he let one rip in the second picture.
    McFryburg aka Learner
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 161
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-08

Post by McFryburg aka Learner Sun 04 Jan 2009, 11:04 am

hiyostand wrote:Hahaha I got bored and listened to it and later that day I didn't remember what it sounded like.
    Also Hyoman looks like he let one rip in the second picture.

Thats exactly how it was for me. I listened once to see if it was actually decent and I forgot what it sounded like a few hours later o.o that can't be good for them LOL LSM needs to just give in and hire JYP to write them something because their crap is boring as hell.
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Sun 04 Jan 2009, 11:29 am

clearer version of gay
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/53678327511d9a1b/

mama delusionfuls started to ranting on how sones supposed to buy their album...
    Spoiler:

she talks as if only those retards are working hard and she is forcing sones to buy their album Mad
    how much lower can she go???

Last edited by soshit on Sun 04 Jan 2009, 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    rainiskye.
    rainiskye.
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 321
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by rainiskye. Sun 04 Jan 2009, 11:50 am

ew. when i first heard it, it started echoing in my head after it was finished. afterward, i showed my friend the teaser, she was like, " O__O; ahh! my eyes! " and my other friend commented that they looked like s!uts in the posters. tch, they realllyy proved themselves plastic this time. i bet real mannequins out there are ashamed to even be related to these plastics.

*sarcasm* yes, this is definitely their year to conquer Asia. insanes have got to stop being hypocritical and open their eyes. Asia hates them. WG's repetitive songs are nothing like this. at least we can listen to 'Nobody' without having our ears bleed. i can't wait to see how bad their comeback performance is.
    chocohippo
    chocohippo
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 443
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by chocohippo Sun 04 Jan 2009, 12:18 pm

god.it's hella annoying. Twisted Evil
    hyerimii

Number of posts : 3
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by hyerimii Sun 04 Jan 2009, 12:57 pm

what the heck is gee supposed to even be??
    & what's with their pose, the whole leg thing O_O
    if it's supposed to be sexy, i'm not feeling it & if it's supposed
    to be cute, then wtf

Last edited by hyerimii on Sun 04 Jan 2009, 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    love_cinnabon
    love_cinnabon
    Anti

Number of posts : 50
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Post by love_cinnabon Sun 04 Jan 2009, 1:14 pm

LMAO

Before I listened to the full song, I decided to act all pro - putting my dislike of SNSD aside and wanted to judge the song neutrally. I'm a civil anti after all. I should judge justly.

But then when I heard the first part, I burst into a huge fit of laughter already. The song sounds so funny. Oh my goodness. They didn't get "mature" (as what being alleged by sones). The same old brand SNSD type of song after all.

As a reviewer in a neutral state of mind, I've got to say that the song is such a disappointment. Seriously. What repetitive song? An annoying failed to be repetitive song it is.

I thought that the preview of the song was kind of annoying. But then, the full song is hecka more annoying that the preview! Very sad They sounded like M2M wannabes who failed miserably - and sounded more like chipmunks.

I'm pretty sure lots of people will find that the song as one epic failure of their comeback.

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 4:46 am