The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+92
yiwei
makino
lexijang
fseventh
sadface
befuddle
Angela
SuJugirl95
cherrie123
kewlchick12345
devi210
love_cinnabon
hyerimii
rainiskye.
smittens
S-kyo7
CottonCandy
eunmi
mikkoon_anti_SNSD
Shardz
iAsian210
mybff94
loraine
Mizuki
Bento_box
Deliberately
IhateSnSbtiche
ilovecakes
OopurpleoO
Spriinklezz
Ethanol
brr0kenn
alwaiis_u
hiyostand
kil
AntiSoshiAntiTiffany
i_hate_snsd
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
walkywalky
_wondersunye
Cutie
sXiAHn
Hazy
kijun
aatoown
chocohippo
henryjustloveme
xiaoxi
PearlBurgundy
McFryburg aka Learner
jaejae19
honeylemon
isa19
SujuAngeL
sarahjaeyin
soshihater
stand<3
rxxbinc
im_b
friglet
x.suyin
Yumii
ihatesnsB
dbsjcsforever
SuperJuniorNShinee
pinkrebel18
Hannie*Saru
wonderwomann
collation
wickedfairy
fuzzywuzzy
SUJUDB
JaeRi
smiley_donutXD
xjjjLOVE
MissyKissy
boomboomnya
Isis93
iSTAND
izzybellboo
blabblepop
paboshitdae
cherry_berry
POWitszROSIE
chocolattex3
~MiXiHae~DBSK
daesungvip
supermarbel_cake
deflate
Zoy
SparklingDiamond
soshit
96 posters

UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download)

PearlBurgundy
    PearlBurgundy
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 271
    Warning :
    UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-27

UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 3 Empty Re: UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download)

Post by PearlBurgundy Fri 02 Jan 2009, 9:25 am

Soony's pose wins most retarded and awkward in the 2nd pic UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 3 63716
    McFryburg aka Learner
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 161
    Warning :
    UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-08

UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 3 Empty Re: UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download)

Post by McFryburg aka Learner Fri 02 Jan 2009, 9:31 am

BTW am I the only one who can't spot tiffany...? lol...wtf? where is she? LOL. actually no I'd rather not be able to see her. lol this is kind of freaky though. lol
    JaeRi
    JaeRi
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-09

Post by JaeRi Fri 02 Jan 2009, 10:07 am

SOSHIT WILL NEVER EVER MAKE IT BIG IN KPOP WORLD!

THE ONLY THING THEY"LL BE ABLE TO GET IS THERE STUPID HORNY FANS THEY HAVE

Power of 9?? When yoona is always acting, tae yeon is always going solo...I DON'T THINK SO!

And they said that they will be one group unlike SUJU where they don't wont have sub groups......jessica,tiffany, seohyun whatever her name is, singed that one song, tae yeon is always singing solo

NOT A TEAM! when they are suppose to be. tea yeon a LEADER! A VERY RETARDED, STUPID ONE. Don't even know how to act like one.

THEY ARE A FAILURE TO KPOP MUSIC AND FOREVER WILL BE
    xiaoxi
    xiaoxi
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 13
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-04

Post by xiaoxi Fri 02 Jan 2009, 11:04 am

was it 'gee gee gee gee baby baby baby' in the teaser?
    or as i heard, 'ti ti ti ti be be be'.
    i would prefer 'ee ee ee ee panty panty panty' though.
    it suits them more, doncha think? xD
    henryjustloveme
    henryjustloveme
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 10
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-15

Post by henryjustloveme Fri 02 Jan 2009, 12:07 pm

ok see sunny ekspresion on the first pic????
    sooo SLUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they absolutly copy KARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    chocohippo
    chocohippo
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 443
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by chocohippo Fri 02 Jan 2009, 12:38 pm

izzybellboo wrote:That was actually really annoying.
    gee gee gee gee.

WHAT THE HECK IS THAT.
    It's a broken record. Even my brother was walking past and he's not into the Korean music scene at all, and he said "Is that video broken? It's kind of irritating".

Razz

LMAO
    it IS annoying.
    no where near U-Go-Girl & Tell Me which is repetitive but ROCKS. cheers
    aatoown
    Anti

Number of posts : 76
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-24

Post by aatoown Fri 02 Jan 2009, 2:25 pm

they're making a comeback when there's no one else there..
    kekekeke...losers ^^
    they know if they go against another idol group they would definately losee.
    kekekekekekeke...
    and sunny in that one photo bends down way to much...she's trying to look sexy but ends up looking like a little girl...
    kekekekekeke..
    no originality...tsk tsk to LSM. finally noticed how much popular wonder girls are over SNSD? && finally the most saddest thing is that they're bringing in their junior to get their video popular... ^^
    aatoown
    Anti

Number of posts : 76
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-24

Post by aatoown Fri 02 Jan 2009, 2:30 pm

and might i also add that their song isn't even that good. most of the time in a repetitive song you just keep listening to it and in the end it gets stuck in your head..but with this song i listen to it and it's just like....
    o...k...? UPDATED: "Gee" Full Song (+HQ Download) - Page 3 63716
    and the chorus (Gee Gee Gee whatever and that first love blah blah blah) doesn't even SOUND like them....at all... o_o;
    kijun
    kijun
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 902
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by kijun Fri 02 Jan 2009, 2:30 pm

i guess they dont wanna wear pants anymore.
    [[ looks at the end of the video]]
    Hazy
    Anti

Number of posts : 67
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Hazy Fri 02 Jan 2009, 2:35 pm

"My first love story" - Tiffany at the end of the teaser.

Uh.....isn't your whole first album are all about love story? o_O

Last edited by Hazy on Fri 02 Jan 2009, 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    sXiAHn
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 350
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Post by sXiAHn Fri 02 Jan 2009, 3:05 pm

gee gee gee baby baby baby . . . ah what?
    my first love story? wtf?!
    when are these trolls going to sing something about girls or the generation -____-|||
    stupid.

as for their concept . . . god i hate those bright color pants ><
    totally hurts my eyes, as if their face hasnt done so already.

it seems as though mr. tae and sicka swatch wings.
    Cutie
    Cutie
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 156
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Cutie Fri 02 Jan 2009, 3:54 pm

BTW, for all you antis, if you hate them, whyd you even watch the video in the first place?

lol. I read that quote from that person too... and well... they are always saying "you antis dont give them a chance, why are you watching the video and hating them?" well, to be simple, when I watched the vid, that was me giving them a chance. Me hating them aftwards is simply commenting on my opinion of the video. And it GEE was downright annoying >:O

GEE!? (huhu.. someone pointed out with ji sounding similar like "mouse" in Korean (쥐 ) XD )
    I mean, just imagining...... how many times did we here "gee" in 33 seconds? Just imagine, most songs are about 3 min at least... so for 3 minutes... hearing "gee gee gee gee geeeeeee" @__________@
    I might go insane! I cant stand hearing "gee" on tv, radio... etc... It might even be worse than Kissing You @_____@

-gets paranoid- Sad

Oh, I forget where I read this but some person said something like

Gee will be the new tell me of 09!

me: eh....? dream on.....
    _wondersunye
    _wondersunye
    Anti

Number of posts : 58
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-09

Post by _wondersunye Fri 02 Jan 2009, 6:56 pm

LOL looks like Jessica can't even stand in heels, much less walk in them. Look at all all wobbly at the beginning. Yeah, what a great mannequin she is.

AND WHATSUP WITH YOONA'S LITTLE KISSY FACE @ :20? Omg, don't make me throw up, please.

The new Tell Me of 2009?! LOLOLOLOL!! LSM WISHES! Even if the song ends up okay, these 9 "girls" won't pull it off anyway. And ugh, they seriously need to change their band name. Girls' Generation? IF THESE 9 PLASTICS REPRESENT US, I'D RATHER BE A MAN.
    walkywalky
    walkywalky
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 112
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-24

Post by walkywalky Fri 02 Jan 2009, 8:19 pm

their outfits look a bit like wonder girls' style...
    not cool
    STUpiD-CRack_HEad
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 308
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by STUpiD-CRack_HEad Fri 02 Jan 2009, 8:27 pm

i rather be listening to little kids songs then this.
    i_hate_snsd

Number of posts : 7
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-02

Post by i_hate_snsd Fri 02 Jan 2009, 8:43 pm

ewww !!!
    they're trying to copy wonder girls but that's not sexy at all !!
    wonder girls r damn sexy n they're damn whores --"
    they all show their plastic stomach, ot's so annoying!
    AntiSoshiAntiTiffany

Number of posts : 8
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by AntiSoshiAntiTiffany Fri 02 Jan 2009, 9:25 pm

are those two last pics from their new album or are they old pics?
    kil
    Anti

Number of posts : 84
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-16

Post by kil Fri 02 Jan 2009, 10:13 pm

LOL at them singing "gee gee gee gee".

Because it sounds like this in Chinese, "ji1 ji1 ji1 ji1". Translated in English, it means "chicken chicken chicken chicken".

And actually ji1 or chicken has another connotation in Chinese - i.e. prostitute.

What can I say? Its quite apt.
    hiyostand
    hiyostand
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 267
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Post by hiyostand Fri 02 Jan 2009, 10:57 pm

I am not going to even bother listening. They are obvious jumping on the repetitive song train. Its been done and conquered by WG. SNSD = unoriginal.
    I can't stand those pants. They are huge eyesores....what are they going to have bright different colored pants for every performance of this song? There's a big difference between style and trash. This is trash. You'd think they would learn a thing from their elle girl internship?
    Don't they care about the people watching tv who's eyes might melt off because of those nasty pants?
    alwaiis_u
    alwaiis_u
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 169
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-26

Post by alwaiis_u Fri 02 Jan 2009, 11:15 pm

HAHA. year of girl's generation? in their dreams ~
    just b/c wondergirls are having a break doesn't mean they
    will have a chance ...there will still be other artists that's worth
    the awards.
    brr0kenn
    brr0kenn
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 163
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by brr0kenn Fri 02 Jan 2009, 11:54 pm

What the hell is wrong with them?!?! even the pose is similar to WONFER GIRLS' TELL ME DANCE!
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Sat 03 Jan 2009, 12:13 am

AntiSoshiAntiTiffany wrote:are those two last pics from their new album or are they old pics?
    those pics supposed to be for their new concept but then they changed to another concept like the first pic.
    Ethanol
    Ethanol
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Post by Ethanol Sat 03 Jan 2009, 1:24 am

Oh my god, 33 seconds of the song and I'm annoyed for the whole week already. "Gee, gee, gee, gee, gee baby baby" Twisted Evil
    Spriinklezz
    Spriinklezz
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 543
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by Spriinklezz Sat 03 Jan 2009, 5:05 am

2nd last picture
    sunny is trying to seduce viewers, grossss...
    i swear they always have to show some skin
    pfft 5 songs... not going to make a difference

Wonder Girls can get so many fans with only 3 songs
    what about SNSD?
    OopurpleoO
    OopurpleoO
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 437
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by OopurpleoO Sat 03 Jan 2009, 7:19 am

damn the song is so annoying Mad

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:51 pm