The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+49
bLiNg bLiNg minwayunkie^^
super weaniee jr.
ai_sumairu
Super Gal
IhateSnSbtiche
yayadina
yuniel
cherry_berry
leeyejin
uknow_wifey
LaTard
chumcheorom
soshit
kxluv
hiyostand
hatepastelpink
asiian_melodii*
AngelWings
SujuAngeL
k.y
maggie
Oh_Mona
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
smiley_donutXD
~MiXiHae~DBSK
slee7082
isa19
Ethanol
wickedfairy
myai
LUPIN
stand<3
blabblepop
soshihater
collation
Zoy
riinjjang
taiyou_no_namida
chocolattex3
kewlchick12345
sXiAHn
paboshitdae
OopurpleoO
Gaytards
Cutie-Weirdo
Bento_box
Angela
Yumii
queenbee
53 posters

Come and get me.. Ajusshi...

~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    Come and get me.. Ajusshi... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10Come and get me.. Ajusshi... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Come and get me.. Ajusshi... - Page 2 Empty Re: Come and get me.. Ajusshi...

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Sat 08 Nov 2008, 7:56 am

This is sooooooooooo make me CRAZY!!
    LSM is whatsoever!!!!!
    he is sooo...duh!!!
    smiley_donutXD
    smiley_donutXD
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 219
    Warning :
    Come and get me.. Ajusshi... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Come and get me.. Ajusshi... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by smiley_donutXD Sat 08 Nov 2008, 9:02 am

promoting them... AGAIN
    can't lsm just STOP it?
    well, HELLO!
    that was an article in ENGLISH...
    and the one who's debuting in the US is BoA,
    not the NINE SLUTS...
    but hey at least he cleared the fact that the sluts target is the Ajusshi Razz
    STUpiD-CRack_HEad
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 308
    Warning :
    Come and get me.. Ajusshi... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Come and get me.. Ajusshi... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by STUpiD-CRack_HEad Sat 08 Nov 2008, 9:04 am

snsd MUST be careful outside of SM. who might know these pervert ajusshis
    might come and kidnap them... SCARY!,CREEPY ! these girls are 17-20?
    Oh_Mona
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by Oh_Mona Sat 08 Nov 2008, 10:40 am

That disturbed me to no end. Need I mention again the points regarding them reperesenting our "Generation".

LSM is a freakin' idiot, I can't believe hes openly admitted to them being pedo-bait(To an international audience), no matter how obvious it is. The boody idiot is making a mockery of a potential leading Entertainment Company (Though it is considered to be one, but at the pace it is going to now, they are slowly ruining themselves). Hes making business look like childs-play, just look at how hes treating the fans. I mean in DBSKs repackaged album theres a song called "소원" (Like SNSDs FC name S♥ne) how mocking is that? Am I reading way too in between the lines? I don't think so, judging by SMs (Or the 'genuis twit' LSMs) past actions of these last few months.

Although he claims SHINee is the same for women, the boys in that group at least still have their dignity and don't reveal their goods to the world. It's going to be hard for these girls to get married, no woman would want her son to have a girl that pretty much sold herself and body for a man her husbands age.

So true, the exploitation of these girls is becoming ridiculous. I do not care for them, but as a human being, I am disgusted at how they are being marketted reperesenting the "Girls Generation". For gods sake it would've been less of a big deal if they had called them something else. Asian girls, or Korean girls in particular are not like those girls in the pictures shown in the article. Now, LSM is making out that thats how they all are... TO THE WORLD.

I've said this before and I'll say it again.

Analects of Confucius, study it, breathe it, live it.

You need moral guidance, LSM, you senile, disgusting old fool.
    maggie
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 34
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-05

Post by maggie Sat 08 Nov 2008, 4:41 pm

That's just creepy and sad.
    That man is something, really.
    k.y
    k.y
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 30
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by k.y Sun 09 Nov 2008, 12:41 am

snsd want to be sexy.But failed.So they look disgusting...
    SujuAngeL
    SujuAngeL
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 304
    Warning :
    Come and get me.. Ajusshi... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Come and get me.. Ajusshi... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by SujuAngeL Sun 09 Nov 2008, 1:47 am

This is why exactly I like Wonder Girls and JYP more^^
    on Wonder GIrls show, he was interviewed.. and i could really see
    his passion for work^^
    It even got stronger when I saw him singing on some show then he called Wonder Girls to join him!!! I love you i like him and his family!!
    SM???? i pity Super Junior and Shinee...T-T
    It really aches me when Shinee introduces themselves as a temporary band..
    I mean why did he even make a band and break them soon?! gaaaaah
    I wish he'd pass his company to his son or something that would be more brilliant w/ a heart unlike him!!!
    AngelWings
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 174
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by AngelWings Sun 09 Nov 2008, 1:52 am

Oh_Mona wrote:I mean in DBSKs repackaged album theres a song called "소원" (Like SNSDs FC name S♥ne) how mocking is that? Am I reading way too in between the lines? I don't think so, judging by SMs (Or the 'genuis twit' LSMs) past actions of these last few months.

hmm.. never thought of that since 소원 = wish. so im guessing they're wishing for something... hope its about their career, love life, fans, family... PLEASE NO OTHER THAN THAT!

anyway, so thats it, straight from the mouth of the big boss... the main purpose of these girls is to flash their goodies ( well if they have one Razz ) to the oldies to gain money ( for their nth surgery ^^ )
    asiian_melodii*
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 33
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by asiian_melodii* Sun 09 Nov 2008, 7:11 am

well...at least he's telling the truth..um..
    yup.
    it takes creepy to another level.
    LSM's selling his niece to pedos. what a VERY nice uncle
    hatepastelpink
    hatepastelpink
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 244
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-29

Post by hatepastelpink Sun 09 Nov 2008, 9:45 pm

such sluts..><.
    that's all they know to do..err..

wonder girls are the ones that i think best represents girls this age..
    not those ugly sh*ts..><
    hiyostand
    hiyostand
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 267
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Post by hiyostand Mon 10 Nov 2008, 12:41 am

Wow that is just....disgusting. Some men in their 30s and 40s could even be their fathers. How disgusting......ughh
    I feel bad for young girls that actually like snsd.(if there are any) They are showing young girls of this gen to hike up their skirts and find sugar daddies. Even worse they are aiding pedophilia. Skirts -> high schoolers -> some kind of crime.
    So much for being role models.

Its also a slap to the face. I am around their age. How exactly are they representing me or any girls? Maybe just the sluts?

SM town used to be great. It was a big family. At least back then all of the groups made summer and winter songs together. I miss the old days.

Wonder Girls are love.
    kxluv
    kxluv
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 510
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Post by kxluv Mon 10 Nov 2008, 12:49 am

there,...we heard (read) it straight from the mighty LSM...
    i guess snsd was formed to cater to an ajusshi's fetish..
    i mean, teeny bopper image plus short skirt and panties showing...
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Mon 10 Nov 2008, 2:34 am

their skirts sure get shorter and shorter everyday
    chumcheorom
    Anti

Number of posts : 70
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-14

Post by chumcheorom Mon 10 Nov 2008, 6:55 am

Trust me, even some of their target audience finds them gross. :D
    LaTard
    LaTard
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 102
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by LaTard Mon 10 Nov 2008, 12:20 pm

Haha. Since their skirts are getting shorter and shorter everyday, does it mean they will wear their speedos for their comeback performance, right?
    uknow_wifey
    uknow_wifey
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 199
    Location : looking for the perfect wedding dress with yunnie oppa ♥
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by uknow_wifey Mon 10 Nov 2008, 2:09 pm

Ew. Just.....ew. That makes the fact that these girls go flouncing with their dusty lollipops and cutesy songs even more creepy. *shudders* See, this is the reason why I can't really respect any girl who is a fan of these girls because they don't carry themselves with any self-respect. Who can respect girls who, while promoting their album, only talk about their looks instead of their talent. "Beauties of this generation?" Pfft.
    leeyejin
    Anti

Number of posts : 46
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-04

Post by leeyejin Mon 10 Nov 2008, 7:19 pm

OMG. Wow, SM, wow. Way to be BLATANT. He doesn't even try to hide the fact that their fanbase is mainly ahjusshi.
    I wish they weren't representing us girls...
    cherry_berry
    cherry_berry
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 270
    Warning :
    Come and get me.. Ajusshi... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10Come and get me.. Ajusshi... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-08

Post by cherry_berry Wed 12 Nov 2008, 2:35 am

know,
    everbody knows who is the best!!!
    WONDERGIRLS!!!!!
    yuniel
    yuniel
    STAND Staff
    STAND Staff

Female Number of posts : 313
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by yuniel Wed 12 Nov 2008, 5:50 am

yeah totally man. wth, snsd is just a failure, and he is just delusioning himself that the pervert men is what his after.

jyp and the wondergirls.... FIGHTING! :D
    yayadina
    yayadina
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 98
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by yayadina Wed 12 Nov 2008, 8:31 am

can't imagine how the young delusionals would feel abt LSM's marketing strategy...aigoo...
    IhateSnSbtiche
    IhateSnSbtiche
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 31
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-09

Post by IhateSnSbtiche Wed 12 Nov 2008, 10:36 am

EWWWWWWWW

Thinking bout it makes me want to throw up seriously...
    LSM is selling his own niece...
    OMG those perverted ajusshi...
    Yup, finally, there's the proof that those SNSB really are created to attract perverted ajusshi and they themselves are selling themselve..

EWWWWWWW
    Super Gal
    Super Gal
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 531
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by Super Gal Tue 18 Nov 2008, 7:00 am

euw euw euw

Thank God my dad is not so big in this Kpop thing *thankful*
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Sat 22 Nov 2008, 9:27 pm

Ewwww... Can't believe he said that... And he called himself a businessman... Shocked No wonder those plastics are sl*tty and wh*res... bragging Creepy... But then again at least he finally revealed the truth behind those plastics... How rude... Personally... I feel sad... Those fakers representing our generation... So unfair... alone! We deserve something more appropriate! One that will tell the world that women should be respected and looked up to!!! Come and get me.. Ajusshi... - Page 2 360645

I'm seriously grateful for someone like JYP... I wouldn't be surprise if one day JYP Ent. gets the top spot in producing successful stars rather than SM... Cause they totally deserve it...
    super weaniee jr.
    super weaniee jr.
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 303
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Post by super weaniee jr. Sun 23 Nov 2008, 5:42 am

LSM is a stupid pervert.
    tsktsk!
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 62
    Location : in teukie's heart, in changmin's mind,in jonghyun's soul, in ji yong's arms and in junho's eyes^^~
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by bLiNg bLiNg minwayunkie^^ Tue 02 Dec 2008, 8:15 pm

SNSD IS PLASTICS!! BOO..
    WONDER GIRLS THE BEST.. <3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:29 pm