The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+49
bLiNg bLiNg minwayunkie^^
super weaniee jr.
ai_sumairu
Super Gal
IhateSnSbtiche
yayadina
yuniel
cherry_berry
leeyejin
uknow_wifey
LaTard
chumcheorom
soshit
kxluv
hiyostand
hatepastelpink
asiian_melodii*
AngelWings
SujuAngeL
k.y
maggie
Oh_Mona
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
smiley_donutXD
~MiXiHae~DBSK
slee7082
isa19
Ethanol
wickedfairy
myai
LUPIN
stand<3
blabblepop
soshihater
collation
Zoy
riinjjang
taiyou_no_namida
chocolattex3
kewlchick12345
sXiAHn
paboshitdae
OopurpleoO
Gaytards
Cutie-Weirdo
Bento_box
Angela
Yumii
queenbee
53 posters

Come and get me.. Ajusshi...

queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :
    Come and get me.. Ajusshi... Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Come and get me.. Ajusshi... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Come and get me.. Ajusshi... Empty Come and get me.. Ajusshi...

Post by queenbee Fri 07 Nov 2008, 2:09 pm

As creepy as the title sounds, yep, it\'s true... straight from the devil man himself...

Come and get me.. Ajusshi... 49131311
    no wonder Jessica is trying to lift her skirt up more... tsk tsk tsk..

Recently there was an interview in a Korean based English language newssite with the two leading Entertainment Company founders, Park JinYoung of JYPE and Lee SooMan of SME. Both were asked about their artists and insights behind their "genius" in being the market leaders, this is what Lee SooMan had to say about 'precious' SNSD, the very group that's tagline is "Right Now, it's Girls Generation"... (how very empowering to females,eh?(!))

Come and get me.. Ajusshi... 20081113

People in their 30s and the 40s are emerging as the main cultural consumers, and Girls’ Generation specifically targets the men in that age group,

I guess now we know the reason why even with zero talent and lacking in manners, SNSD are still alive and kicking... because of poses like these...

Come and get me.. Ajusshi... 49132110

LSM's business acumen leaves something to be desired.. It is insulting enough to the modern woman in South Korea to have that thought in the back of her head that a group representing the "girls generation" is nothing but pedo-bait. It's even more insulting to find that not only is the founder of that company clearly stating it, but promoting his neice in that light. Whatever happened to the conservative and family-centric Korean values and traditions? Especially when that person is right now promoting another woman in the United States. Is this what he would like his country and company to represent in the Western World, since of course the article is in English? Is that how Asians should be represented, worse yet particularly the Koreans? Lee SooMan what ever happened to a smart businessman? One of SMs strongpoints was their marketing, but now it seems that LSM can't represent himself as well as his rival JYP. (Both started off as entertainers and founded their own companies)

And what does rival JYP Entertainment have to say about his own business strategy?

I wanted to form a group that was young but appealed to all ages with music and dance.

What is more important than singing and appearance is the person itself. Singing ability alone doesn’t captivate audiences, it’s the charm that wins hearts.

Now at least we know why a LOT more people (i.e. men AND women of ALL ages) like Wonder Girls over SNSD... bragging

JYP at least knows that in order to be successful one needs to have substance, self respect, something to grasp you besides just talent. That's something SNSD do not just lack, but it seems that dear Sunny's Uncle is proud to sell her as a piece of meat to older pedophilic men.

Source: Digital Chosunilbo
    thanks for the link GT

Last edited by queenbee on Fri 07 Nov 2008, 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :
    Come and get me.. Ajusshi... Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Come and get me.. Ajusshi... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Come and get me.. Ajusshi... Empty Re: Come and get me.. Ajusshi...

Post by Yumii Fri 07 Nov 2008, 2:26 pm

EWWW. that's so CREEPY and SICK! Come and get me.. Ajusshi... 626582
    wut?? LSM said that SNSD for the AJUSHHI?? O______________O
    no wonder most of the inSane are ajushhi! >.<;;

AISH. NO COMMENT! alone!
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by Angela Fri 07 Nov 2008, 2:34 pm

LOL, So there target are old men anyway. I wonder what delusionals have to say about this. LOL.
    They sell because of their body not their talent. XDDDDDDDD
    However, that is so gross.
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Fri 07 Nov 2008, 2:42 pm

That is vile.

Absolutely vile, because it's not just simply demeaning those particular girls in question, but the entirety of their generation.

Appalled doesnt cut it for me, LSM is a disgrace to the industry and his family. Don't you guys forget that he placed his neice in this group.

This man would sell his mother if it meant a buck. This enrages me, because it's mocking that he would even say that to the Media, hinting it was bad enough.

Although he claims SHINee is the same for women, the boys in that group at least still have their dignity and don't reveal their goods to the world. It's going to be hard for these girls to get married, no woman would want her son to have a girl that pretty much sold herself and body for a man her husbands age.

*sigh*

I pity them now more than ever, LSM just made bigger fools of them. Those girls are more toys now than they ever were, especially that it's an interview with an English language Newssite.

P.s. This very article is why JYP is Richer than LSM, every artist he has ever debuted has had a certain sense of self-respect. I didnt agree initially with the image he gave the Wonder Girls upon debut, considering SoHee and SunMis age then, yet they did represent a stronger female role than the helpless "virgin" image of SNSD. LSM really needs some spiritual and moral guidance, for the sake of his soul.

Oh wait, isn't he also known as the "devil". Go figure he'd sell family as pedo-bait.
    Cutie-Weirdo
    Cutie-Weirdo
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 77
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-08

Post by Cutie-Weirdo Fri 07 Nov 2008, 3:06 pm

they make me sick man -.-"
    Wonder Girls is a perfect girl group and
    Snsd??........NOT PERFECT AT ALL!!!!!!! Come and get me.. Ajusshi... 660688
    Gaytards
    Gaytards
    Resident Psychopath

Number of posts : 130
    Warning :
    Come and get me.. Ajusshi... Left_bar_bleue6 / 106 / 10Come and get me.. Ajusshi... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Post by Gaytards Fri 07 Nov 2008, 3:10 pm

I'm a paedophile thats how i found this link. I should have just stayed on soshified and talked to my fellow 30-50 yr male friends.
    OopurpleoO
    OopurpleoO
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 437
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by OopurpleoO Fri 07 Nov 2008, 3:51 pm

^ LOL XD

Shocked their short skirt is getting even more shorter

it will not shock me if they appear naked on stage!!!

Post by Guest Fri 07 Nov 2008, 4:28 pm

Hmm..... not suprising. JYP Ent. is like a family. They take care of each other and are like brothers, sisters and 1 dad! SM Ent. is like a slave house There are either groups who work their butt off and get a couple cents off what they sell, groups or singers who need more attention or a a bunch of sluts in short skirts.l
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    Come and get me.. Ajusshi... Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Come and get me.. Ajusshi... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Fri 07 Nov 2008, 5:07 pm

shudders this is so wrong on so many levels i would leave a long rant but it useless to waste my engery ranting on why these girls are so worthless that they need to create a new word for them.
    sXiAHn
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 350
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Post by sXiAHn Fri 07 Nov 2008, 5:09 pm

so the truth is finally out. no shocker here. but gosh, eww! ><
    that is just gross, but i guess ajusshi are pervs like that.
    kewlchick12345
    kewlchick12345
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 49
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-25

Post by kewlchick12345 Fri 07 Nov 2008, 6:47 pm

LSM is so creepy Shocked so are those 9 plastics..i choose wonder girls over them anyday...this was a very well written post also Come and get me.. Ajusshi... 594437
    chocolattex3
    Anti

Number of posts : 80
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-21

Post by chocolattex3 Fri 07 Nov 2008, 6:52 pm

Hahaha, that's so funny and creepy at the same time. Except, aren't they supposed to be a representative of us girls? >_> I don't want some short skirt wearing pedo bait to represent us.
    taiyou_no_namida
    taiyou_no_namida
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 213
    Warning :
    Come and get me.. Ajusshi... Left_bar_bleue5 / 105 / 10Come and get me.. Ajusshi... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by taiyou_no_namida Fri 07 Nov 2008, 6:56 pm

Oh haha! He went and said it...nice move! Wahaha

pfffttt...

Oh where are the good old days, SM get it together! Seriously...bleh..
    thanks queenbee
    riinjjang
    Anti

Number of posts : 75
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by riinjjang Fri 07 Nov 2008, 6:59 pm

oh please SM, then please change their name or just disband them already...
    and come on, "Right Now, it's Girls Generation" is very wrong..
    are they referring to girls like those dancing in clubs or what?
    before, they're saying snsd acts cute, innocent, sweet etc. to signify today's girls' generation.

i think, a very good example of a group who can appeal to all age group is DBSK.. ie. the 3 yr. old boy dancing to their songs, Cassiopeias, to the middle age women (yunho's said to be popular in middle age japanese women). but that's because of their talent and personality.
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Zoy Fri 07 Nov 2008, 7:40 pm

chocolattex3 wrote:Hahaha, that's so funny and creepy at the same time. Except, aren't they supposed to be a representative of us girls? >_> I don't want some short skirt wearing pedo bait to represent us.

I know~ and then only half of them applied for college! At least "represent" us by actually applying despite the good chance of getting turned down for having pea-sized minds.
    collation
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 303
    Warning :

Post by collation Fri 07 Nov 2008, 7:47 pm

isn't this what we've been telling delusionalfuls for months now?? we supposedly were a bunch of jealous antis ... comes directly from their sugar daddy himself and uncle ...Shocked no wonder they sold like crazy when they released those Baby Baby pictures ...all the pervie ajussis came out...

i feel disrespected on so many levels... my generation DOES not try to get away with things by showing some legs... just insulting... when i think that they actually represented the girl scouts...is this the good example to set to young girls?? how to attract 30-40 year olds?? my STAND spirit is burning more than ever now.... DISBAND! and LSM needs to retire...
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Fri 07 Nov 2008, 8:08 pm

Come and get me.. Ajusshi... 633942
    omo...........wow, LSM finally admits it himself!
    aish..it's i think i'm gonna ask my dad to stay away from computer and TV as far as he could when those girls accidentally appear on the screen...

geezzz...but thankfully my brother is SANE enough not to like them!
    btw what the hell is RIGHT NOW IT'S GIRLS' GENERATION??
    they don't even know how to behave and that stupid old man wants them to represent today's girls generation??!!! Evil or Very Mad

hm..let see.....
    lack of manners
    lack of talents,
    DUMB,

HOW CAN IT POSSIBLE FOR THEM TO REPRESENT ME AND MANY OTHER GIRLS ????

R.E.T.A.R.D.
    blabblepop
    blabblepop
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 536
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by blabblepop Fri 07 Nov 2008, 10:17 pm

That's just so wrong on so many levels..
    They're representing our generation
    and they're out there seducing ahjussis
    .. I wish safety for many girls in Korea
    This just provokes rape... really -.-
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Post by stand<3 Fri 07 Nov 2008, 11:08 pm

so this is why he ignore us antis in the first place and all this time~!!!
    he still let those sluts perform in concerts and go to many events..
    becuz the point of debuting those 9sluts in the first place...
    is just to seduce old men!
    LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by LUPIN Fri 07 Nov 2008, 11:44 pm

why am I not surprised??

well well, LSM has finally admitted the REAL & TRUE purpose of these girls. (that is for LSM to get cash from pervy ajusshis)
    but really, to put in his niece there is so wrong on so many levels...

I respect JYP (even if he is a gorilla..LOL) he takes care of his artists,
    whereas SME drives them to the point of fatigue and exhaustion..and i forgot the part about disregarding the fans (consumers)...

People in Korea,, especially the REAL GIRLS of this generation, should STAND UP against the disrespect that LSM is giving to them and to his country...aishhhh
    myai
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by myai Sat 08 Nov 2008, 12:01 am

lol i was about to post this
    at least he's telling the truth
    instead of talking about how innocent they are!
    wickedfairy
    wickedfairy
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 322
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by wickedfairy Sat 08 Nov 2008, 1:56 am

Zoy wrote:
    I know~ and then only half of them applied for college! At least "represent" us by actually applying despite the good chance of getting turned down for having pea-sized minds.

I think only 1 or 2 of them applied :)

What is more important than singing and appearance is the person itself. Singing ability alone doesn’t captivate audiences, it’s the charm that wins hearts.

As expected from the wise JYP. I like what he said up there. This is the main reason I respect JYP the most. He chose his trainees based on their passion and personality not only talent. Now you can see why WG is very well respected and humble everywhere. If you don't believe me you can read countless of fan accounts who went to the S'pore Kpop concert recently. All of them love WG because they're really friendly and humble to their fans. At least they WAVE and SMILE to them. And they noticed every single fans who made banner for them.

Unlike SM,who chose young girls that have small brains and no manners (excluding CSJH). Sure,1 or 2 of them can sing but sigh,they have no DISCIPLINE at all. Wanna know the diff between WG and them? Watch the fancam of Hollywood Bowl 08 and you'll know why. They're such stuck up bitches.
    SM just proved to us how much of a pervert he is. I bet you he create SNSD for his own pleasure since he said himself that they are targetting old men. Isn't he is one himself? XD I guess,he'll get more advantages.

I'm so ashamed being a girl right now because is this what girls generation supposed to be like? Wear mini skirts and kick their legs high up to show their panties. Disgusting.

P/S: wtf with their outfits nowadays?? They look like a bunch of grannies who wear mini skirts. Eww.
    Ethanol
    Ethanol
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Post by Ethanol Sat 08 Nov 2008, 2:57 am

Lol. At least LSM finally admitted it. Now sushi rollers have no say against the fact that SNSHITD is all for the pedos.
    isa19
    isa19
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 100
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Post by isa19 Sat 08 Nov 2008, 4:49 am

LOL!

I'm rather offended in a way that LSM said that SNSD represents the girls of this generation. Not all people act like girly girly and stuff. Girls nowadays STAND FOR WHAT THEY BELIEVE IN And I don't see any women empowerment on their image. I he says that they represent girls in the modern gen. then he must stand for it! To show girls that exudes power (and respect in most cases. not just girls shoving lollipops and showing skirts. LOL!) (but... oh well that's their concept being the cute and virgin girls..)

And in other hand, truth to be told, JYP is right on what he had said. WG appealed to all age groups whether it is a kid, teen, adults, grandmas, and granpas. (and you can't deny it.)

Oh well to end this Props to JYP! You really know what people likes. It's not just all about the looks and talent. It's also their personality I've gotta add that it's also their passion to entertain people that can get them to the top. ^_^

An Off topic....

I was reading a thread in soompi and I gotta say SNSD fans really pissed me off! I can say that soompi is a place where majority are brainwashed SM fans...
    slee7082

Number of posts : 7
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-04

Post by slee7082 Sat 08 Nov 2008, 5:21 am

I actually feel quite sorry for the nine now...
    Even their boss sees them as scrap for the older generations.
    Geez we should tell the sones to prepare a package deal of mental rehabilitation and pepper spray to ward off the old men. And I'm saying this as a male.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:21 am