The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
IcametoAnti
AnimeErushii
yuniel
B*tchanny
x.suyin
POWitszROSIE
amylia
boomboomnya
Angela
SUJUDB
Tangera
LenaLuvsWG
jaeSMILES
Super Gal
xjjjLOVE
Yumii
Kamo
soshihater
fuzzywuzzy
Bento_box
24 posters

The truth behind Music Bank 4th July Special

Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :
    The truth behind Music Bank 4th July Special - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10The truth behind Music Bank 4th July Special - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-12

The truth behind Music Bank 4th July Special - Page 2 Empty Re: The truth behind Music Bank 4th July Special

Post by Bento_box Thu 24 Jul 2008, 6:08 pm

to all of you that can't see the video, it's possibly because your software needs to be updated.

If you go to mncast and click on a video and you dont get a vid showing up it means you need an update. So click on the link where the vid is meant to be (same as YTs) and it should DL the software for you. And dont worry its safe. Mncast has some good vids and I think its a great resource for our fave Kpop artists ;)

By the by, akirou I'm not really a WG fan or a Sunmi fan. I was just watching it like I would a movie, I was so proud of her for ignoring them and coming back better than ever. to the right

I was all like "U GO GURRL", a la Hyorish.

With WG you cant help but repect those girls for putting up with so much at such a young age. Theyre all younger than me and I admire their professionalism.

And lol, Soshi Fans need a thread of their own for their stupidity. Especially that crazy fanboy. If I were there, I would have most likely punched him. No lozenges for him.
    fuzzywuzzy
    fuzzywuzzy
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 444
    Warning :
    The truth behind Music Bank 4th July Special - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10The truth behind Music Bank 4th July Special - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

The truth behind Music Bank 4th July Special - Page 2 Empty Re: The truth behind Music Bank 4th July Special

Post by fuzzywuzzy Thu 24 Jul 2008, 9:43 pm

o i really dont mind if ur a fan or not ahah

i wont bash u =] i have tact like that. Im just glad u pointed those things out.
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Fri 25 Jul 2008, 6:10 pm

LOL! Now why should you bash me for not being a fan? cat

~~~ I, anti-fan only seeks to discover and divulge the truth! to the lest ~~~

;)
    IcametoAnti
    IcametoAnti
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 22
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by IcametoAnti Thu 31 Jul 2008, 12:36 pm

Haha see I said soshit fans are a bunch of shit heads like SNSHITD and have no manners. -______-

Fck it.
    sparkle
    sparkle
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 132
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by sparkle Fri 01 Aug 2008, 6:28 am

wonder girls i still love you
    now and forever.....
    SNShitDae and your fans club, i still HATE YOU!!
    now and forever!!!!!
    DEADDx
    DEADDx
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 29
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-24

Post by DEADDx Sat 01 Nov 2008, 1:06 am

hmmm ...
    i dint manage to watch the video .
    some korean words on it which i figure it out to be ' pi gong gae eong sang imnida ' .
    i dont understand tho .

but thanks for taking so much time to write this . >,<
    a pity i couldnt watch it .
    or i'll laugh like mad i guess xD

sushi rollers ah sushi rollers ~
    grow up man !

like idol , like fan .

=.="
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Thu 13 Nov 2008, 5:36 am

Who knew Sushis were that stupid... Well that one particular fanboy especially! But really... they shouldn't anger Wonderfuls... They're scary when they get mad... Kinda like Cassie and ELF and Chocolates and Triple S as well as Jumping BoA and Shapley!!!!! :)

Really... They're looking for enemies... Razz
    lacus
    lacus
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 530
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post by lacus Wed 04 Mar 2009, 6:07 am

this make me hate delusionfuls even more!
    WG are very kind and humble!
    how can they do that to them?!
    they have done nothing to hurt shitdae!
    so why hurt there feelings?!
    poor sunmi~ cry

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:47 am