The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+60
S.T.A.N.D
garfield_tru89
Melinda
WonderGenius
fseventh
JaeRi
izzybellboo
ijustlovetvxq
SparklingDiamond
LaB*tch
bLiNg bLiNg minwayunkie^^
Rawr!
alwaiis_u
xiaheternally
akemi_cho
paboshitdae
marilyn_
asiian_melodii*
kxluv
SujuAngeL
HanYooJin
x.suyin
Raemi
blabblepop
IhateSnSbtiche
uknow_wifey
kairi94
musicmakesmehigh
nono
YooSulover
yunnie
teaaa
wickedfairy
soshihater
kil
Metwitchy
koreangurl2626
Hannie*Saru
collation
AnimeFreak8
IhatejesSICKa
yudit
yuniel
disbandsnsd
The.day.dreamer
stand<3
soshit
Ethanol
Nisea
riinjjang
jaejae19
sXiAHn
Zoy
wonderwomann
Yumii
queenbee
boiler_pot
Angela
OopurpleoO
Oh_Mona
64 posters

SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team

alwaiis_u
    alwaiis_u
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 169
    Warning :
    SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-26

SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team - Page 3 Empty Re: SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team

Post by alwaiis_u Mon 08 Dec 2008, 2:08 am

didn't know plastic sink that low
    but hey-- anything for attention

pshfsh...body flu, cold

HAHA..

Twisted Evil
    Rawr!
    Rawr!
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 255
    Warning :
    SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-07

SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team - Page 3 Empty Re: SNSDs "Leader" takes one for the team

Post by Rawr! Tue 16 Dec 2008, 8:58 pm

she looks like JOO in that first pic,
    anyways dude u can get hospitalized for a sote throat? wow where i came from... the real world....u just take some med sleep for a day and ur fine.
    I can imagine the kinda interview she got
    Reporter: Aw Tae Yeon. i heard u where hospitalized. are u ok now?
    T: yes i am blah blah blah thanks for my fans' suipport *smile(
    R: oh so why were u hospitalzed?
    T: Oh cuz i had a sore throat
    R: Oh really? *shocked*
    T: yes blah blah i couldnt talk so i couldnt sing
    R: oh that is upsetting.... its unfortunate that not everyone of us can go to the hospital for a sort throat so so many kids suffer from that disease now a days. untreated by doctors 0_0

*end convo*

its just a sore throat? really? that stupid.
    Dae Sung from Big Bang suffered from a vocal core infection. Right after LA LA LA so when he sang live he couldnt do msot of his high notes so he ended up crying after the show cuz he felt that he made then look bad.
    When he went for a check up he found out what was happening. YG secretly took him to the hospital to do surgery. it was so serious that he if he didnt get the surgery or the surgery failed DS would never be able to sing again. ALl this was kept in secret cuz BB just debuted so YG didnt wanna worry fans and he didnt wanna make it look he was asking for pity. it was so secret that only half of YG ENT knew... Yuhna was the only one that came to visit him cuz she was the only one that actually knew. even the BB members they didnt say anything,. they didnt make some stupid posetr saying get well soon and posted it on some radio show for attention.

Heo Young SaengL Lead Vocal of SS501 suffered the same sickness and the whole group was threatened cuz he is lead vocals so they do need him to sing. But he again didnt brag to the world when he was hospitalized. He didnt even tell Triple S until he was all recovered and everything was ok again.

The moral of those stories. if ur a real idol u wouldnt brag about ur sickness like u need attention.

PS this is not me defending
    but Sunny from SNSD hurt her back somehow idk what she did but she hurt it but she didnt say anything until she was healed. unlike her so called leader and that anorexic non korean looking member who announced to the world Tae was hospitalized cuz she couldnt speak for a day.
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 62
    Location : in teukie's heart, in changmin's mind,in jonghyun's soul, in ji yong's arms and in junho's eyes^^~
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by bLiNg bLiNg minwayunkie^^ Fri 19 Dec 2008, 12:23 am

She's just weak! and she doesn't look like a leader in the pictures! haha~
    LaB*tch
    LaB*tch
    Anti

Number of posts : 62
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by LaB*tch Sat 27 Dec 2008, 1:43 pm

OH PLEASE. GO TO HOSPITAL.. SO WHAT?????

YUNHO IS A 'VIP' FOR HOSPITALS. HE GOES THERE MANY TIMES A YEAR.
    I DON'T SEE HIM DOING SOO MANY 'PUBLICITY' FOR BEING SICK.

Gosh. it's just a FREAKING SORETHROAT. Anyway, in Korea, clinic and hospital is the same word. Normally people just use 'Hospital', so to us, it seems like "OMG, HE/SHE WENT TO THE HOSPITAL!! TT.TT", but acutally, their illness was just simple flu or cough.

She's so far the worst leader ever. What's with that face? I bet she prefers being solo so nobody could grab her 'limelight'.

Come on, she dont have a potential to be a solo. She can sing, but her voice isn't that great. Make her sing Jang Ri In's song, she would have died from singing it. -.- And she can't dance. Seriously, even Jang Ri In who's not trained to be a dancer could dance better than her. And her figure looks like a little kid, SHORT and 'shapeless'.

Solo? She's not suitable. She don't have looks, figure and talent. Period.
    SparklingDiamond
    SparklingDiamond
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 342
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-27

Post by SparklingDiamond Mon 29 Dec 2008, 10:04 pm

she's not leader material.
    i always see her look bored in everything she do.
    and they always say she's sick.
    whateverrr-- so she's always sick cas she
    always looks terrible..?
    ijustlovetvxq
    ijustlovetvxq
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 240
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by ijustlovetvxq Tue 30 Dec 2008, 6:28 am

Edited for death references
    tha way youll succeeddddd in looking pitifull :jhajajajajjanaja Twisted Evil

she acts like this -->alone!

ugh ****** DBSK's going to the hospitl secrtly :"<
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by izzybellboo Wed 31 Dec 2008, 12:57 am

They have 8 other members and they can't even function.
    LOL.

"Power of Nine" can flush itself down a toilet.
    JaeRi
    JaeRi
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-09

Post by JaeRi Thu 01 Jan 2009, 11:30 pm

BODY COLD!?

SO WEAK! CAN'T ACT LIKE PROFESSIONALS

ALL 5 girls in KARA were all very sick, but they STILL performed for their fans and was hospitalize after the concert. NOW THAT'S PROFESSIONAL.
    KARA's GU HARA had a COLD on the day of their performance but still performed.
    EETEUK had a body cold BUT he still came onto the show E.H.B
    fseventh
    fseventh
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 136
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by fseventh Tue 06 Jan 2009, 6:05 am

She simply didn't love music and her job. If you love your job, music and fans.... if you are sick... you will not tell them. You will try the best to not expose it. If she really sick... hope she is better now. But.... this accident reveals what kind of person she is. Bad leader and bad artist.
    WonderGenius
    WonderGenius
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 180
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by WonderGenius Thu 08 Jan 2009, 6:03 pm

She really needs to suck it up. Hello it's winter!! People get sick!! Everyon gets a sore throat now and then. Her sunbaes have been through WAY worse and that things is complaining over a sore throat?! Stop being such a whiny little priss! Mad
    Melinda
    Melinda
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-11

Post by Melinda Fri 16 Jan 2009, 10:26 am

Taeduck is so lonely~
    She usually walk alone~
    And her face is like eating a bittergourd~
    And now I noticed that she is so short!
    I think most of the group leader are tall~
    garfield_tru89
    garfield_tru89
    Super Anti

Male Number of posts : 309
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-13

Post by garfield_tru89 Fri 30 Jan 2009, 11:21 am

this show how weak she really is...
    which prove that she is made of plastic
    S.T.A.N.D
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 54
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-11

Post by S.T.A.N.D Sat 14 Mar 2009, 1:31 am

What are they wearing ...
    jjooannyyy
    jjooannyyy
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 77
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-13

Post by jjooannyyy Tue 26 May 2009, 8:49 am

her illness isn't anything near serious~

and i agree.. DBSK and suju had worser conditions and i dont see them being treated fairly Sad

and talk about being a leader, yunho is way better and thinks of his fans first.. and SNSD's leader seems to be a tad too farfetched with her illness??
    alwaiis_u
    alwaiis_u
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 169
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-26

Post by alwaiis_u Sun 12 Jul 2009, 1:43 am

Boa have been in the industry much longer than DBSK. Yet even when she was sick, she forced herself to reherse and ended up fainting on stage after the perf.
    JaeJoong got his leg twist/ broken [?] yet still doing their "O"
    YunHo went to the hospital numerous of time and even crown VIP because he got submit in so many.
    JunSu broke his leg ? and still perf
    TOP ? fell off the stage and still perf after submitting into the hospital

and this child caught with a small cold and already announcing to the world
    as if she serve for the country & got injure Mad
    superwinkieee

Number of posts : 9
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Post by superwinkieee Mon 10 Aug 2009, 4:10 am

that means she isnt a strong artist -___-;
    sunye had a flu & when she finished her practices, the rest of the members left & she stayed behind to perfect her dancing .
    & boa was sick & she had to sing GIRLS ON TOP, LIVE. & she still sounded energetic except for some parts where her voice got lost .
    all snsd fans blames it on her "sickness" every single time she sounds bad or whatever .
    KangNaMi
    KangNaMi
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 529
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Post by KangNaMi Mon 05 Oct 2009, 6:39 am

Even if she had a cold or sore throat doesn't mean she can't smile!!
    She doesn't have to talk if she doesn't want to..
    Just try and look good in front of the camera!!
    I mean, she is the leader..
    If it was that bad she would be in the hospital!!
    Taeyuck should stop being the baby..
    Even Seohyun, the youngest, is more mature than her..
    Taeyuck, stop being the leader if you are THAT weak.. Very sad

Post by Guest Tue 06 Oct 2009, 9:10 am

what kind of a leader is she trying to be? she's so like "hey, look at me. I'm sick, pity me pleeeeeeaaaaaaassssseeeee..." urgh! Mad
    kira
    kira
    Anti

Number of posts : 76
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-25

Post by kira Tue 10 Nov 2009, 3:18 am

look at the first pic, taeyuck seemed to have 'done' her teeth.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:32 pm