The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
B*tchanny
soshit
xjjjLOVE
yuniel
collation
fuzzywuzzy
JaeMinLuv08
myai
DongBangAngel
Zoy
STANDupPEOPLE
paboshitdae
jaejae19
Kamo
Oh_Mona
Yumii
snsdsuckss
koreangurl2626
LUPIN
maggie
supermarbel_cake
hiyostand
SoHot
Ethanol
Bento_box
~MiXiHae~DBSK
queenbee
31 posters

UPDATED: MBC Big Music Festa 2008: Canceled

xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :
    UPDATED: MBC Big Music Festa 2008: Canceled - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: MBC Big Music Festa 2008: Canceled - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

UPDATED: MBC Big Music Festa 2008: Canceled - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATED: MBC Big Music Festa 2008: Canceled

Post by xjjjLOVE Sun 12 Oct 2008, 12:33 am

i feel SO bad
    just because LSM can't take a reality check
    and those whores from snSHIT won't just GO AWAY
    look at how every things gone down the drain
    and I know the fans were victims but think about the other victims
    those poor children who were going to benefit from this
    those poor children who were hoping for a silver lining

and I bet all the sponsors pulled out because of LOW SALES
    LSM should honestly OPEN HIS f**ken EYES and look at Cassy's standing 800,000 strong in Korean ALONE
    does he really think he can take them on?

WHAT A f**ken IDIOT.
    Ethanol
    Ethanol
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :
    UPDATED: MBC Big Music Festa 2008: Canceled - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: MBC Big Music Festa 2008: Canceled - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-28

UPDATED: MBC Big Music Festa 2008: Canceled - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATED: MBC Big Music Festa 2008: Canceled

Post by Ethanol Sun 12 Oct 2008, 6:06 am

Stupid LSM. All those fans and people who were supposed to benefit from this charity concert are let down thanks to SME. Ugh. SNSD really needs to go down...Look at all these horrible incidents happening after their damn debut. SNSD is NOT good for the world and that's FINAL. OPEN YOUR EYES LSM. OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES.
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Sun 12 Oct 2008, 8:25 am

xjjjLOVE wrote:i feel SO bad
    those poor children who were going to benefit from this
    those poor children who were hoping for a silver lining

WHAT A f**ken IDIOT.
    agreed. snsd existence even affected those children...i feel bad for them cry
    B*tchanny
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Post by B*tchanny Sun 12 Oct 2008, 8:11 pm

and its all because of snsd.

To LSM: please stop bringing snsd it'll just ruin everything!
    aquatitans
    aquatitans
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 285
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by aquatitans Sun 12 Oct 2008, 9:24 pm

knew it from the beginning that it was gonna get cancelled! haha! those 9 turds just aren't getting the support they need! serves them rite! and i seriously sympathizes for the fans that bought the ticks to see dbsk, shinee, jewelry, etc...poor them!
    grr....
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 10
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by grr.... Mon 13 Oct 2008, 1:16 am

ridiculous....absolutely ridiculous.
    the concert was for a good cause too.
    SM brought it on himself for picking "them"
    what the hell was he expecting?!
    didn't SM and MBC just made-up from their last dispute?
    MinnieMinMinChunnie
    MinnieMinMinChunnie
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 180
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by MinnieMinMinChunnie Mon 13 Oct 2008, 5:37 am

now... I know those 9 b*tches are bad luck...

too bad didn't notice earlier...thought they were "coincidence"...

coincidence can't happen always neh???

now I sound like I don't know english...

auurrrghhhh!!!influenced by those 9 plastics...they caused my wonderful IQ to drop a several points because of their bitchiness.
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Mon 03 Nov 2008, 10:00 pm

This is sad... Actually... What SM did was INSANE!!!! Before they canceled or pulled out or something they should have thought of those sick children FIRST!!!! They shouldn't have been selfish as to also pull out DBSK, SuJu, Shinee, etc.! They should have just made an excuse to pull out those PLASTICS but made sure the others performs!!! They should have also thought of the FANS who practically did their best to come to Ulsan just to see their IDOLS!!! Even I would be furious!

I wonder how those shitdaes can still sleep at night knowing they just ruined a concert for a good cause! UPDATED: MBC Big Music Festa 2008: Canceled - Page 2 199767

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 7:28 pm