The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+49
KGirl 4eva
KangNaMi
sparklop
Mexicooh
SuperJunior
Sachie
~SooJinLuv~
dbskobsesser
Bye ladies_wonderful
sweet.station
smittens
shortxswt
Melinda
lucky730
yumi
izzybellboo
BoBoLi0us
cherry_berry
Mizuki
akemi_cho
TaeYang@JaeBum
ai_sumairu
~MiXiHae~DBSK
musicmakesmehigh
IhatejesSICKa
Raemi
Rawr!
brr0kenn
hiphip
dumdum
koreangurl2626
Wonderfool
SUJUDB
myai
soshihater
soshit
IhateSOSHI
key
collation
yuniel
LUPIN
Elfie
jaejae19
friglet
kijun
Tonuki
uknow_wifey
supermarbel_cake
NobodyButWG aka Learner
53 posters

Tiffany has self hate issues.

KangNaMi
    KangNaMi
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 529
    Warning :
    Tiffany has self hate issues. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Tiffany has self hate issues. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Tiffany has self hate issues. - Page 3 Empty Re: Tiffany has self hate issues.

Post by KangNaMi Mon 05 Oct 2009, 7:08 am

Tardfany..
    I am speechless..
    Do you think plastic surgery is the way to go?!
    Why don't you and your other 'girls' just scram..
    There is a saying..
    'Everything has an expiry date'..
    You will grow old one day, Fany..
    You won't be pretty forever.. alone!

Post by Guest Tue 06 Oct 2009, 9:06 am

Wow. She got surgery all over the face?? Hmm..
    KGirl 4eva
    KGirl 4eva
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 57
    Warning :
    Tiffany has self hate issues. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Tiffany has self hate issues. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-31

Post by KGirl 4eva Thu 15 Oct 2009, 7:11 am

yuniel wrote:i think maybe her idol is michael jackson? no offence to MJ.

no not rly actually....

see, MJ has thiz skin problem that destroys pigments(?) and his ski gradually turns whiter without a deliberate reason.

anywayz, Tardy, u KNOW tht no matter what u do from now on to ur skin, regretz WONT help, so........................................................

thtz ALL i have to say.......
    unknown38
    unknown38
    Banned
    Banned

Female Number of posts : 232
    Warning :
    Tiffany has self hate issues. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6 / 106 / 10Tiffany has self hate issues. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Post by unknown38 Fri 26 Feb 2010, 9:27 am

COMPARE TO HEAVEN AND HELL.

REALLY DIFFERENT.
    michelle88
    Anti

Number of posts : 86
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-19

Post by michelle88 Tue 01 Jun 2010, 2:04 am

pathetic
    yaoi38
    yaoi38
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 257
    Warning :
    Tiffany has self hate issues. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Tiffany has self hate issues. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-18

Post by yaoi38 Thu 11 Nov 2010, 11:17 pm

OMG!!! she had changed a lot!!!
    WonderFul5
    WonderFul5
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 360
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-06-03

Post by WonderFul5 Fri 12 Nov 2010, 2:12 am

Personally, it's not the way she looks that I do not like her. It's the way she acts. Honestly, I feel bad for her. First of all, she lost her mother when she was young and she had to move to a country where, although she is Korean, couldn't really speak or understand the language. She also must have really low self-esteem to go and have plastic surgery even when she didn't need it.(personally, I don't think she's that bad looking before) I mean replacing yourself with plastic instead of appreciating what your parents gave you is really something. (I'm not saying that all people that have PS is bad. I just mean people should only get PS when they actually need it. eg. someone got into a car accident so they need to reconstruct something or someone got into a fire and needs PS to help fix their face.) However, that doesn't excuse her behaviors. She is an adult and should act like one. She also lived in Korea for 5 years? now. She should know what to do and what not to do.If she had a better personality, she wouldn't have so many antis.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 7:26 pm