The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+49
KGirl 4eva
KangNaMi
sparklop
Mexicooh
SuperJunior
Sachie
~SooJinLuv~
dbskobsesser
Bye ladies_wonderful
sweet.station
smittens
shortxswt
Melinda
lucky730
yumi
izzybellboo
BoBoLi0us
cherry_berry
Mizuki
akemi_cho
TaeYang@JaeBum
ai_sumairu
~MiXiHae~DBSK
musicmakesmehigh
IhatejesSICKa
Raemi
Rawr!
brr0kenn
hiphip
dumdum
koreangurl2626
Wonderfool
SUJUDB
myai
soshihater
soshit
IhateSOSHI
key
collation
yuniel
LUPIN
Elfie
jaejae19
friglet
kijun
Tonuki
uknow_wifey
supermarbel_cake
NobodyButWG aka Learner
53 posters

Tiffany has self hate issues.

IhatejesSICKa
    IhatejesSICKa
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 340
    Warning :
    Tiffany has self hate issues. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Tiffany has self hate issues. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-10

Tiffany has self hate issues. - Page 2 Empty Re: Tiffany has self hate issues.

Post by IhatejesSICKa Sat 25 Oct 2008, 2:13 pm

Since I'm only have Korean I think I might be able to understand just a little but not a lot. I don't why she would to look all European. In the last picture I really couldn't recognize her ethier myself. But I mean we all saw it coming her and androids(SNSD members) are all horrible examples/role models.
    But it just hurts that she not proud of her ethnicity., and she wants to become this...new person<-that still no one will like.
    musicmakesmehigh
    Anti

Number of posts : 61
    Warning :
    Tiffany has self hate issues. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Tiffany has self hate issues. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Post by musicmakesmehigh Wed 29 Oct 2008, 2:56 am

she looks pretty ugly.
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    Tiffany has self hate issues. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10Tiffany has self hate issues. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Wed 29 Oct 2008, 2:59 am

SHE IS SOO PLASTIC!
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :
    Tiffany has self hate issues. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Tiffany has self hate issues. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Wed 05 Nov 2008, 8:15 am

Can't really say much... Except that... I despise her more than ever... Tiffany has self hate issues. - Page 2 134859
    TaeYang@JaeBum
    TaeYang@JaeBum
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 14
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-06

Post by TaeYang@JaeBum Thu 06 Nov 2008, 10:05 pm

I don't wanna insult Asian because of that stupid prostitute.

God makes us the same in heart, mind and soul but obviously makes us different in terms of color and facial features. Is not the same to say: "I'm from United States" (Because to say "I'm american" means to be from any country of this amazing continent so starting with this...) or say: "I'm from Korea".

When you say: "I was born in the United States" you are saying you was born in that country not the ethnology. You can be a citizen of U.S.A but if your parents are Korean, French or Mexican you are the same as them.

That Korean girl with an american name is that, a KOREAN GIRL. Nothing makes her AMERICAN or EUROPEAN since their color, facial features, etc are typically of ASIAN.

She's from Korea, raised in United States but at the end, ASIAN.

I don't understand why she tries to deny what it's so obvious!!!

If you show her picture to your neighbourds, parents, cousins, friends, classmates, teachers, even with people from all over Internet, they will surely say: "she's Korean or she's Japanese" and that's why people from ASIA have the same features.

For God's sake!!!

If she says is American I'm African then.

I'm not racist but I can't support a Korean girl that denies the only thing that gives her identity, her own ethnology.

She's Korean no matter if she was raised in United States.

I was born in Mexico, I was raised in United States. I lived in France and now I'm living in Canada so that make me American, French and Canadian?!

That stupid girl is just that: a STUPID girl.

Don't deny your origin, bastard!!!

Post by Guest Wed 12 Nov 2008, 6:00 pm

The first photo of her was scary! Lol, even Paris Hilton is pretty then her!
    akemi_cho
    akemi_cho
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 65
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-11

Post by akemi_cho Thu 13 Nov 2008, 12:48 am

I feel so sorry for the people who thought she was pretty. bragging Yeah she's "pretty" now but its not natural, its all plastic Au huh!
    Mizuki
    Mizuki
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1185
    Warning :
    Tiffany has self hate issues. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Tiffany has self hate issues. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-17

Post by Mizuki Thu 18 Dec 2008, 5:52 pm

If I ever become a famous singer, I would keep my face the way it is and produce great music with a clean image.
    cherry_berry
    cherry_berry
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 270
    Warning :
    Tiffany has self hate issues. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10Tiffany has self hate issues. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-08

Post by cherry_berry Mon 29 Dec 2008, 1:10 am

I really hate her~~
    BoBoLi0us
    BoBoLi0us
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 53
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-23

Post by BoBoLi0us Sat 03 Jan 2009, 6:01 am

that lil girls smiles just like BoA~

so kute~

and gawd. T. Why is she wanting Paris's sharp nose?
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by izzybellboo Sat 03 Jan 2009, 6:18 pm

Of course plastic surgery is like a courtesy thingie in Korea. All my Korean friends said that it's normal to fix a thing or two.

But still, Tiffany is like... MAJOR FACE CHANGE. O.O
    cherry_berry
    cherry_berry
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 270
    Warning :
    Tiffany has self hate issues. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10Tiffany has self hate issues. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-08

Post by cherry_berry Sat 03 Jan 2009, 10:03 pm

Did she do plastic surgery to all her body?? O.O
    yumi

Number of posts : 2
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-05

Post by yumi Mon 05 Jan 2009, 7:57 pm

I hate how all snsd fans deny she had sugery.
    it's so damn obvious O_O
    lucky730
    lucky730
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 136
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by lucky730 Thu 08 Jan 2009, 2:48 pm

Ugh, Tiffany's face is as FAKE as her NAME.... Razz
    (stupid Stephanie Hwang)
    Melinda
    Melinda
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-11

Post by Melinda Fri 16 Jan 2009, 10:46 am

Tardfany is the second Michael Jackson~
    But of course is the korean version Michael Jackson..
    Unfortunately,she's not an american~
    shortxswt
    shortxswt
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 20
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-13

Post by shortxswt Fri 06 Feb 2009, 1:02 am

It's really sad it really is.
    I hate that the majority of Asian Americans just loose their identity and just become plain "Americans".
    I don't get why there is such a big western influence on us it's ruining our culture.
    Everyone is beautiful the way they are why do they have to change their appearance?
    Asians are just as beautiful as Americans are and sometimes even more so.
    smittens
    smittens
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 90
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by smittens Sun 08 Mar 2009, 8:09 am

her nose always seems plastic to me, it's like it's gonna fall down from her face.
    sweet.station
    sweet.station
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 446
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by sweet.station Sun 10 May 2009, 12:23 am

no matter how I look. she really
    looks different from her past pics to now.
    and yah! she was tan before but now she's white?
    too much plastic
    Bye ladies_wonderful
    Anti

Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-10

Post by Bye ladies_wonderful Sat 06 Jun 2009, 8:43 am

That is so preatty Tardfany!!.

Sowon is very stupid. Ah....
    dbskobsesser
    dbskobsesser
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 20
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-05

Post by dbskobsesser Sun 12 Jul 2009, 4:28 pm

I'm sorry, but this just made me laugh. The fact that they are such hypocrites piss me off. I didnt even know who that was in the first picture.
    ~SooJinLuv~
    ~SooJinLuv~
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 22
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-19

Post by ~SooJinLuv~ Sun 19 Jul 2009, 11:15 am

OMG is that seriously how she looked like before plastic surgery??!! No wonder she got plastic surgery she was UGLY. Well she still is but alot better than before
    Sachie
    Sachie
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1328
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by Sachie Sun 19 Jul 2009, 12:04 pm

she was so ugly and still so ugly and even if she made 100000000000 more plastic surgeries she will still be so ugly.
    SuperJunior
    SuperJunior
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 285
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-24

Post by SuperJunior Tue 25 Aug 2009, 8:17 am

Korean people have beautiful eyes
    and that little girl is CUTEEEE
    Mexicooh
    Mexicooh
    Anti

Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-07

Post by Mexicooh Tue 25 Aug 2009, 6:06 pm

Eurgh she is so pathetic. Why be something you're not? It may explain why she is such a b*tch
    sparklop
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 23
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-26

Post by sparklop Tue 25 Aug 2009, 10:41 pm

what i wonder is how the HELL did she even get in Sm looking like that with probably not that good of a voice....
    i mean, she was already a trainee in 2005ish right, cause there's tha tvideo of her stalking/creeping out the poor DongBang boys at HB...
    ohhh the mysteries that is Sm...
    i love their eye smiles .... but when Tardfanny smiles it ALWAYS looks forced...its really unappealing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 6:05 pm