The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+38
Rawr!
myai
Oh_Mona
jaeSMILES
soshit
thatsdumb
koreangurl2626
IhateSnSbtiche
ihatesnsB
yudit
LUPIN
Elfie
SujuAngeL
jaejae19
friglet
IhateSOSHI
smiley_donutXD
wickedfairy
Ethanol
aquatitans
kijun
Vivid
Yumii
key
sujuismysoju
SaneBox
Bento_box
SUJUDB
Angela
NobodyButWG aka Learner
Kamo
supermarbel_cake
collation
OopurpleoO
sXiAHn
brokenhearted
Zoy
queenbee
42 posters

SM does it again...

SujuAngeL
    SujuAngeL
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 304
    Warning :
    SM does it again... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SM does it again... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-20

SM does it again... - Page 2 Empty Re: SM does it again...

Post by SujuAngeL Fri 26 Sep 2008, 7:16 am

These past few days... i learned to love JYP... i like his style...
    he is cool.. although he is kinda strict, i could see he is waaaay better than LSM.... i wish SUJU would go out in SM, they would have a better life out there..

---------> im really sad right now.. because, though i am not a registered ELF, i can feel there pain, too... cry Sad when will this all end? alone!
    Elfie
    Elfie
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 462
    Warning :
    SM does it again... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SM does it again... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Elfie Fri 26 Sep 2008, 8:08 am

sadly, i am not an official elf. cry(i am not a korean and i can't understand korean) but i am a super fan of suju.
    and this. pisses. me. off.

wtf? SM is selfish. DBSK is already really good without any promotion.(they have their voices) Personally, i loved mirotic and i am considering to buy it when it releases in my country. Razz

Supy-s are not cheerleaders. I can feel that those official E.L.Fs in korea are really pissed off. Why must suju be always behind dbsk? i dont get it. SM makes Suju scatter all over the place. They can't even celebrate their 3rd anniversary properly. From the beginning, i had a bad vibes about having sub groups. Why can't suju be just one. one whole group which does every single album together?

SM is getting ridiculous. Mad
    LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :
    SM does it again... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SM does it again... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by LUPIN Fri 26 Sep 2008, 8:36 am

i'm no official ELF, but this pisses me off....

the reason why SM is not telling ELF to come is because he has seen what CA+EL are capable of...He's trying to lessen the blow by not telling ELF to come...plus of course it is only natural that ELF get attacked next, after Cass that is...

DBSK needs someone to cheer for them? DBSK needs artists that are at a respectable level of fame and popularity and is about 2-3 years old to cheer for a comeback of their sunbaes to the kpop scene? DBSK needs only SuPy to cheer for them?? WTF LSM!!!

SuPy ain't newcomers...I'd understand if it was SHINee..but Supy?? Sigh...

Besides a company has no right to tell the fans whether or not to come to an event or not..In my opinion, more fans would come because of this (reserved seats or not)...

SM is surely planning something...The fans should rise up and stop the madness from continuing.

AngBee?? LOL....
    EvileBee needs a comeback.. Razz

Last edited by evile1690 on Fri 26 Sep 2008, 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :
    SM does it again... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SM does it again... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by yudit Fri 26 Sep 2008, 9:42 am

wtf. this is not earth's logic. i thought the whole point of an artist promoting another artist is so that fans of the artist promoting could become fans of the artist being promoted. hows that going to happen if the fans of the artist promoting aren't allowed to come ... weird. well that and the fact that dbsk does not need any promotions anyway, i'm pretty sure 99% of the people who are suju fans are dbsk fans as well.

this seems like a petty revenge plot. after mirotic, i'm not surprised.
    ihatesnsB
    ihatesnsB
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 99
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by ihatesnsB Fri 26 Sep 2008, 10:03 am

LSM is so stupid..
    Im x an official ELF..but my suju oppas!!!

It's okay fellow ELFs..SuJu is one love with us..
    nothing can break that bond apart..
    esp not stupid LSM..
    IhateSnSbtiche
    IhateSnSbtiche
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 31
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-09

Post by IhateSnSbtiche Fri 26 Sep 2008, 10:24 am

^ Couldn't agree with you more roomie.

Come on, now they want to mess with ELFs? They've been messing with all the Fanclubs except the Sushi delusional indenial rollers.

This really kind of pissing me off..
    What game is he playing at?

I'm not an official ELFs, but I'm an unofficial ELF.
    Don't worry, we will stand by their side forever and one day, going to kick that LSM A**!!

SUJU HWAITING
    DBSK HWAITING
    CSJH HWAITING
    RIINIE HWAITING
    BOA HWAITING
    SHINEE HWAITING
    koreangurl2626
    koreangurl2626
    Banned
    Banned

Female Number of posts : 369
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Post by koreangurl2626 Fri 26 Sep 2008, 2:50 pm

all the SMers minus SNSD should go somewhere else where they can fulfill their full potential. like SHINee, theyre WAAAy too good for SM. i have NEVER seen them lipsync, and they sound almsot exactly the same. Why cant there be more artists like them? But next thing you know, SM is going to completely destroy them with lipsyncing and all that crap. Gawd...
    thatsdumb
    thatsdumb
    Translator
    Translator

Number of posts : 44
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by thatsdumb Fri 26 Sep 2008, 5:53 pm

oh noooo. my heart goes out for ELF. Sad and yes, I agree with their sentiments. Its not an easy thing to go to their peformances and cheer for them. It takes time, passion and MONEY. Hear that SM? They spend loads just to show their support for their boys, and what, you're trying to stop them from doing so? BIG MISTAKE.
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Fri 26 Sep 2008, 10:08 pm

i think SM is mentally retarded due to overdose of plastics...did he even think that these loyal fans (Cass and ELF) who are giving him the money to live with and feed his nine little angels? they also have their own limits of patience because they are human too..
    what if they suddenly boycott all SM products including DSBK and Suju just to give him lessons because we never expect what will these armies do if they are pissed off...if some of them can even boycott the DBSK showcase by not coming to the event , why not?? both fanclubs are pretty extreme in everything. Cassiopeia even recorded as the biggest fanclub in the world and who knows if ELF is second biggest?..they can make him poor in no time if they really want to ...there were no problems before snsd debut but now fanclubs (of course not Ins♥ne) have to fight with SM for his unfairness towards his artists for example CSJH only released one album in Korea since their debut in 2005 eventhough no one can deny they are far talented than the plastic dolls who are going to release their 2nd album after debuted for about one year which i hope their 2nd album will be a huge failure in korean music history...
    jaeSMILES
    jaeSMILES
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 275
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by jaeSMILES Sat 27 Sep 2008, 7:41 am

AngBee is love ;) very well written unnies~~

OMFG. Some family. They just throw around their different family members around like there nothing. Gawd. If he wants a cheering squad why doesn SM just use the ShitDae's. Their voices are high -pitched like cheerleaders, their choreography is easier than cheerleading. But than again no one would come if they knew ShitDae would be there...

*Start E.L.F Rant*

I really cannot get over the fact that the Suju spokesperson asked E.L.F to not be there. That is lower the low. Personally, since I am a huge SuJu fan, its beyond insulting. "And when Super Junior is all together again, we hope many will come to the show." One question Suju spokesperson, when exactly will all 13 be back together? If they ever will be back together. Gawd i miss all 13 of my boys together on stage. Its not the same when its only 6 or 7. I want 13 ...?!~ If E.L.F has to wait for the thrid album to see 13 suju, than SM better have some super amazing surprise up his sleeve cause i swear i will fly all the way over to korea and slap him in the face

Mad

*End Rant*

aaaannnnnnddddddddd ... if they even so much as consider using DBSK as part of an SNSD-related comback i swear i will kidnap each DongBang boys and move them personally to DSP/YG/JYP.
    Cool
    NobodyButWG aka Learner
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 34
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-24

Post by NobodyButWG aka Learner Sat 27 Sep 2008, 8:29 am

LOL!!

I was just thinking the othe day that SM groups should move to YG and JYPE and just screw LSM and SNSD over haha...they have contracts though I guess -.-; but it would still be better to have all SM groups but SNSD on JYPE xD
    Oh_Mona
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by Oh_Mona Sat 27 Sep 2008, 12:13 pm

Great article AngBee~ <3

I don't know if they noticed, but the last DBSK event not many people showed up.

Its pretty rich that they're asking more people not to come. Cass are insulted, they feel used and abused, thats why they decided not to show up to to the DBSK comeback showcase, now they want ELF to follow suit?

SM are seriously digging their own grave, they're mistreating their fans, taunting and mocking them. I'm really getting sick of how they're putting everybody else to the side. It makes no sense, is this a playground? Are we all 5 years old? Is SM the school bully? WTF?

Have they forgotten they are a business? And its their job to make the customer happy? Are they purposely trying to make every other Entertainment company look better than them?

SM needs a hard kick in the ass to remind them who puts the food on their table.
    myai
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by myai Sat 27 Sep 2008, 8:51 pm

I don't get it!!!!! I bet if the soshit complained that the shitdaes should be there then they would and the fan club would be allowed to. suju is like the next shinwa next to dbsk no some rookie like snshitdae
    Rawr!
    Rawr!
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 255
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by Rawr! Sun 28 Sep 2008, 1:23 pm

arent Cass and ELF friends?
    so what if ELF shows up... its not like they wont cheer for DBSK. thats just stupid.
    I mean yea i understand that DBSK is huge and SM loves them but why do they have to degrade SJ? SJ is also ranking in the income too. I like DBSK .. kinda.,, and all but its not fair how they are the reason why SJ is tossed to the side.
    It seems SM just hates everyone.
    IhateSnSbtiche
    IhateSnSbtiche
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 31
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-09

Post by IhateSnSbtiche Mon 29 Sep 2008, 7:38 am

Alright..Me and my best friends, who are also STANDers, while having dinner, we were discussing how SM is treating our boys both DBSK and SUJU( 2 pro ELF and 2 pro Cass..haha) and we really hope that this 18 boys + Riinnie, CSJH and SHINee go to other companies such as JYPE or DSP or Tony Ahn's company and just leave SM with their favourite Shitdae..Plus we also said it would be such a good news to us if one our boys or make it 2 or 3 go and punch SM just like how Andy sunbae-nim did the last time..hahahha..

Seriously, SM is really digging his own grave and its getting deeper and deeper..
    ALLNINEGONE
    ALLNINEGONE
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 47
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by ALLNINEGONE Wed 01 Oct 2008, 3:35 pm

cry Thank you so much for the translations,,
    I do agree that SM shouldn't do this to SUJU,,
    I feel hurt for ELF,,,
    why does he so inlove with the 9 rubbish??
    You love anti fans?

I really hate him and his stupid decision ,now,,
    the 9 plastic will ruin you!!!!
    Stupid oldman!
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Wed 05 Nov 2008, 4:46 am

Wow... SM... What a fool... THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS that CASSIOPEIA and ELF are the reason why SM is TOP in the MUSIC INDUSTRY in the 1st place!!!! DX

If it weren't for their support to their idols which is DBSK and SuJu who are AWESOME performers then they would have been GONE A LONG TIME AGO!!!!! >:S THE NERVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SM does it again... - Page 2 234365

LSM!!!!!! F*CKING HELL!!!! OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!! tell me why I SWEAR IF YOU KEEP THIS UP IT'LL BE THE END OF YOU FOR SURE!!!!!!! SM does it again... - Page 2 199767

The last message of the fan... I feel for him/her... As far as I can see they just might be DBSK & SuJu Antis... cry

CASSIE and ELF IS and WILL ALWAYS BE a FAMILY!!!! THEY'RE COUSINS!!!! The nerve of LSM to prevent ELF from coming when Supy will be there along with DBSK! I'm sure CASSIE and ELF would be happy to sit side by side seeing their idols together! DBSK + SuJu = PURE LOVE! :)

Sorry for the long message... I'm just pissed off! SM does it again... - Page 2 134859

DBSK HWAITING!!!!!!!!
    SUJU HWAITING!!!!!!!!!
    Peggy
    Peggy
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 37
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-10

Post by Peggy Wed 12 Nov 2008, 2:21 am

LSM is so mean... i 'm a Cass but I don't like him. really. first, he created a trash female group (sosh*it) then he makes the cassies and ELFs disappointed... Aigoo...

Post by Guest Wed 31 Dec 2008, 10:28 pm

My oh my...
    when will LSM stop his crazy deeds?
    Shardz
    Shardz
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 156
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-03

Post by Shardz Sun 04 Jan 2009, 12:23 am

I don't know what to say right now.
    SM Family? my a**!
    A family does not use others for their OWN purpose.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 11:13 pm