The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+38
Rawr!
myai
Oh_Mona
jaeSMILES
soshit
thatsdumb
koreangurl2626
IhateSnSbtiche
ihatesnsB
yudit
LUPIN
Elfie
SujuAngeL
jaejae19
friglet
IhateSOSHI
smiley_donutXD
wickedfairy
Ethanol
aquatitans
kijun
Vivid
Yumii
key
sujuismysoju
SaneBox
Bento_box
SUJUDB
Angela
NobodyButWG aka Learner
Kamo
supermarbel_cake
collation
OopurpleoO
sXiAHn
brokenhearted
Zoy
queenbee
42 posters

SM does it again...

queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :
    SM does it again... Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SM does it again... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

SM does it again... Empty SM does it again...

Post by queenbee Thu 25 Sep 2008, 6:29 pm

After the very controversial DBSK comeback showcase and the double edged meaning of the Mirotic song to Cassiopeia, SM has once again hit an all-time, below the belt, record.

Still reeling from a battering by SM with the subgroup issues, Super Junior’s official fan club - Everlasting Friends (E.L.F.) - is once again confronted by the same demon who has never brought their fandom any peace.

Note: I am not Korean and my Hangul translating skills are very VERY basic. Please feel free to inform me of any inconsistencies and mistranslations. Thank you.

Greetings from a Super Junior spokesperson.

We'll have updates regarding the schedule of Super Junior-Happy.
    Information on the bulletin board.

Super Junior – Happy guesting on the OBS Special 8th Inchon Sorae Port Festival on the 2nd of October has been cancelled.

We appreciate your patience at this point

Super Junior – Happy will instead film SBS-TV’s “Kim Jung Eun's Chocolate” as a surprise guest for DBSK on the 27th of September.

During SBS-TV’s “Kim Jung Eun's Chocolate”, Super Junior – Happy will give cheers for DBSK who will be promoting their 4th album on the show.

The participation was not pre-announced due to the surprise, PLEASE DO NOT MISUNDERSTAND THIS PART, BUT SUPER JUNIOR FANCLUB NEED NOT COME TO THE SHOW.

Please be patient.

We hope fans will not feel upset about this
    And when Super Junior is all together again, we hope many will come to the show.

Blah blah blah (check bulletin board to be updated on the schedule basically)

Source:sj-market

I have bolded the important points of the so-called letter from a ‘Super Junior spokesperson’ (funny how this letter says Super Junior spokesperson instead of an SM spokesperson). A lot of comments have been given out regarding this letter. And one thing is clear.

E.L.F. is NOT happy.

Once again, SM is treating not just the fan clubs, but his own artists, like dirt. ELF feels it is very unfair that Supy (Super Junior Happy) would be there to promote DBSK and their 4th album when there were no other SM artists who helped out Suju in promoting their second album and Super Junior Happy. And to add insult to injury, ELF can’t even go to the showcase because according to the letter, it’s NOT their show, but DBSK’s… Supy is only there to cheer for DBSK.

Fans are upset, not pointedly at DBSK, but the fact that LSM treats Super Junior like second rate artists who are used as a cheering squad for the other artists under SME management:

그래요 우리는 쇼케이스도 응원차 가구요, 초콜릿도 응원차 갑니다. 예예 부르시는데 우리가 가야죠 예예.
    참 응원하러 가는게 싫다는게 아니라, 진짜, 이러지 마세요. 대체..왜 기획사가 가수들을 작아보이게 만든다는 생각이 드나요.
    에휴...맘이 안좋네요. 그래도 소속사 가족분들 힘드리고 오시길..바라요..
    ------
    Summary: It’s mentioning that they don’t want the artist (Suju) to do it like this, because the agency (SM) makes them look like small-time singers

SM seems to still use Super Junior for his own promotional needs, sending them off to different road shows instead of just continuing their TV guestings, so it makes one wonder why Supy will once again be active on TV when they have already done their broadcast Adieu Stage weeks back. Could it be because of the alleged boycott which has happened in DBSK’s comeback showcase (the one where Leeteuk also appeared as surprise guest MC)? Apparently, the 30,000 FREE seats were not filled up... Or is it the dismal sales of DBSK’s fourth album? Last count was at 390,000+… as opposed to 900,000++ registered members of Cassiopeia not yet including those who are not officially registered... so yes... I consider it abysmal. Could this be SM’s way of raking up more promotion? Because it doesn’t make sense. DBSK is a powerhouse group all on their own. They don’t need Super Junior to promote them.

And telling ELF, point blank, to not come to the show simply because it’s a DBSK showcase and that Supy is only there as a guest is downright insulting. A lot of comments have been posted about SM supposedly being a “family”… So why is it ELF is not welcome anymore?

응원차?..........라니요? ... SM가족인거 알아요. 근데.. 응원차?......게다가 엘프는 하나도 없는 자리...? .........이건 좀 말도 안되는거 같은데요. 응원차라는 말, 저는 지금 상당히 기분이 나쁘게 들리네요. 저희 오빠들도 엄연히 2집까지 낸 아이돌 그룹인데 응원차라는 말은 그냥 홍보용이다. 라는 말로밖에 받아들여지지가 않네요. 노을님 말처럼, 저희 3집때도 응원차로 와주실거라 믿습니다.
    -------
    Summary: It questions the point that if SM is supposed to be a family, why is it that ELF has no place in it?

가족이요???????????? 지금 누구보고 가족이래??????????? 왜 우리만 가족이라고 생각하나요????????? 왜 우리만 항상 응원하고 도와주고 해야되는 거죠?????????? 그 분들은요?
    -------
    Summary: What is the point of calling it a family when the head (SM) doesn’t even care of what the rest of his ‘family’ feels?
    ^This fan is obviously angry and hurt at the turn of events. And he/she has reason to be that way. Why do the fans always have to be patient and understanding when its obvious SM doesn’t give a damn?

Another blow SM handed out is the mention of ELF missing all members together, when they know full well, who is the reason why Super Junior is scattered out in the first place. SM of course! A lot of people are bitterly asking when will the 13 members take the stage once again, given that there is very little probability of the boys even celebrating their third year anniversary together – what with SJM still active in China, and now SJT releasing their album in Japan. Even their 1000 day celebration was an insult. With only seven members and 1000 fans, the whole point of celebrating the anniversary became pointless to a lot of fans.

So now, it would seem that the 13 member comeback will have to be during their third album promotion… which is when??? That is what ELF would like to know. All SM keeps saying is for ELF to be patient and to wait. ELF has already taken quite a beating from SM in the span of 3 years since Suju debuted. And it seems that he is not yet done.

First Cassiopeia, now ELF… when will SM wake up and realize he is slowly, but surely, digging his own grave? He is obviously too blinded with the shine of his nine plastic dolls, that he blatantly provokes the people who give him the money he needs to fund his empire.

If SM dare do this to Suju on DBSK’s comeback, think of what he will do with SNSD’s. Sad

Oh, and one clever fan left this message:
    SM 진심 슈퍼주니어&엘프 안티예요?
    Translation: “SM, are you a Super Junior & ELF Anti?”
    *sigh* … so true…

-----------------------
    A very big thank you to Angel for helping me out on this article
    AngBee FTW~
    I love you

Last edited by queenbee on Thu 25 Sep 2008, 6:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :
    SM does it again... Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SM does it again... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-10

SM does it again... Empty Re: SM does it again...

Post by Zoy Thu 25 Sep 2008, 6:36 pm

Fanclub List:

Cassiopeia - Check.
    Shapley - Check.
    ELF - Check.
    Chocolates - Check.

....SM should be shittin' his pants right now...

I'm not a huge SUJU fan, but that sucks for ELF...

so much for "family," right?

Cool

...God, I hope he doesn't use DBSK for SNSD's comeback...
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by brokenhearted Thu 25 Sep 2008, 6:40 pm

^ What comeback? SNSD should just stay hidden forever.

Whoa that is dirty.
    SM just keeps surprising me with all these dirty tricks.
    I didn't think they can get any dirtier but nope.
    They just prove me wrong.

I think it's time all the fanclubs that got screwed by SM
    should unite again this time & boycott all of SM's products.
    Show SM who's the real boss.
    sXiAHn
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 350
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Post by sXiAHn Thu 25 Sep 2008, 6:59 pm

sm have provoked all the big and growing fanbases of his empire. who's next? shinee? (oh, but they're still so new . . . no difference, they're popular than shitdae . . . sm will probably find something to provoke their fans) sm will surely fall. i just hope all the TALENTED artists (expect snsd, cuz they are talentless) from sm will surivive this -____-|||

someone really have to knock some senses into this old bird-brain . . . but i guess the old saying in which "the older (as in turning gray) you get, the more immature and brainless you get" is true. lsm is full prove of it.

poor e.l.f.
    wtf . . . e.l.f. too can cheer for tvxq as can suju-h!! ><

Last edited by sXiAHn on Thu 25 Sep 2008, 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    OopurpleoO
    OopurpleoO
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 437
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by OopurpleoO Thu 25 Sep 2008, 7:22 pm

poor ELF and Suju H cry

SM will regretted one day . . .and that day is coming . . . SOON!!!

ugh the comeback of those bitches SM does it again... 31983
    I hope it will be a huge failure . .

and he will use some of DBSK and Suju members to promote his 9 whores cause we all know they can do it w/o their Oppas <___<

Last edited by OopurpleoO on Thu 25 Sep 2008, 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    collation
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 303
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by collation Thu 25 Sep 2008, 7:22 pm

why even tell ELF about it? telling them to stay home; that SUJU H isn't headlining... SORRY BUT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME WHERE I SHOULD GO OR NOT!! ... SUJU also needs ELF there...why can't the family be together?? they could've kept it on the low and i'm pretty sure ELF wouldn't have bothered that much... but intentionally telling them...are they trying to make ELf jealous? are they trying to have both FCs fight? ... don't know what he is trying to prove, but i'm not liking it one bit...
    supermarbel_cake
    supermarbel_cake
    Translator
    Translator

Male Number of posts : 312
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by supermarbel_cake Thu 25 Sep 2008, 7:30 pm

wow.
    thats low.
    realll lowwww. hes pissed off every fanclub cept for snsd.
    wtf
    Kamo
    Kamo
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 447
    Warning :

Post by Kamo Thu 25 Sep 2008, 7:48 pm

First

Wah, bravo, bee!

love your articles~

SM wtf is going on in that brain of yours?? You do realize where your money is coming from, right? And no, it's not the InSanes because the amount of money that SNSD wastes is more than the money they "bring in".

CASS+ELF=SM MONEY

if you want to continue funding your precious clones, don't piss off the people that pay for it

forgot something

for you, bee
    chuu~ <333 so dear for your awesomeness

Last edited by Kamo on Thu 25 Sep 2008, 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NobodyButWG aka Learner
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 34
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-24

Post by NobodyButWG aka Learner Thu 25 Sep 2008, 8:17 pm

I think this is pretty normal for SM to use another SM artist to promote another SM artist, just look what he did for SNSD.
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Post by Angela Thu 25 Sep 2008, 8:17 pm

^ Its not about promoting but they didnt reserve any sits for ELF fan club.

BEE I LOVE IT. <3
    I hate SM always playing with ELF. Even braking up ELF and SuJu into two wasnt enough. However, SM, you need to put salt on the wound again. Doesnt ELF have the right to come and cheer for their artist?
    SM, What an unfaithful animal (I dont say a dog since dogs are faithful at least) you are that even bite the hands that puts food on your table. Either your brain is rotten, or you are too blind because of your nine plastic, untalled dolls and your ugly untallented niece. Your niece even not making you money so what are you bloody after?

You are enjoying it. Fine. One day we will laugh when your empire dies. I will laugh even though My fav group is in that company,

ELF FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SUPER JUNIOR FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!

SM IS NOT A FAMILY, NEITHER SUPER JUNIOR ARE CHEERLEADERS FOR OTHER GROUPS.
    Mad cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
    Stop promoting your company trainees under the name of SuJu.

Last edited by Angel on Fri 26 Sep 2008, 7:40 am; edited 10 times in total
    SUJUDB
    SUJUDB
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 386
    Warning :

Post by SUJUDB Thu 25 Sep 2008, 8:22 pm

OMG!!!! As much as a Big time DBSK as i am.....I'm first and foremost a SJ Fan (because I owe it to them that I found DBSK [my one love forever])

As a SJ Fan and being told that I can't go to the show and that I'm not welcome??!!! What in the world!!! Is LSM trying to commit suicide?? (isn't that it? I mean who knows what ELFs and Cassies will do once he pushes them TOO far -- this is far enough but we all know LSM....and now there's going to be 5 Versions of DBSK's 4th album, and let me tell you, i am NOT happy because they are all good repackages but i don't wanna buy the same album again and again!!) Mad

1st off: SJ-H are NOT cheerleaders/promoters. They're full-fledged singers and entertainers. LSM get that into your hollow brain please.

2nd: DBSK does NOT need any promotion what-so-ever!!! (are you pulling this because we keep saying that Soshit needs promotion from others? Are you trying to prove something?) Mad

LSM better wake up or else once he realizes that he's hit rock bottom, it'll be too late
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Thu 25 Sep 2008, 8:27 pm

Angel~ I love you Its ok dear, SM knows the saying "you reap what you sow".

Angbee did great guys~ <3 Im proud of you, and bee your translating is fine. <3

SM keeps digging their grave when it comes to their fans, "inconsiderate" does not even cut it anymore.

They're worried that ELF may come to the show and overtake the Cass there? Last time I checked Cass didnt even fill the seats for DBSKs own comeback showcase. *rolls eyes*

They should actually welcome ELF at the show, since ELF and Cass are on good terms, and that some ELF are actually supporters of DBSK themselves and vice versa.

I get not telling them beforehand because it was a surprise, but to full out tell ELF not to come... say what?

Whatever, SM just hasnt done anything right lately, I feel ashamed to have once respected this company. It seems I made an effort for nothing. SM needs to shape up and meet the demands of fans or they will suffer.

They dont seem to understand that fans are not the only ones aware of the strange happenings and anger of fans. The Business world keeps their eyes on 'customer relations', and sayings like "the customer is always right" didnt come out of nowhere. SM is a public company for goodness sake, investors wouldnt want to invest in a company that has problems from within, and an ongoing war with their customers. Dont waste years on such trivial things SM, grow up and realise that fans hold the key to your future and successes. ~ 늙은이도 세 살 먹은 어린 아이 말을 귀담아 들어라. ~ Bear that in mind please.

bee and angel <3
    SaneBox
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 14
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by SaneBox Thu 25 Sep 2008, 8:36 pm

Oh No rabbit

I feel bad for Suju. What's with the "BUT SUPER JUNIOR FANCLUB NEED NOT COME TO THE SHOW." >____> Thank you SM, for telling us what to do and what NOT to do. Because of course, to you we're apparently clueless beings who don't know what to do and need you to guide us through life. Ahhh.... father SM. You enthuse when taking our money, you treat us as if you were to own us (pun intended). But we won't complain because you're a good father. That's right, after all what you do is feeding us... a mouthful... of bullsh*t!

^ ^ thank you for translating. You say your hangul is basic? I wouldn't have noticed it otherwise. ELF fighting! Let's show the world that Suju are not convinient stepping stones for SM's rotten scheme and money trashed brain! Mad

Or is it the dismal sales of DBSK’s fourth album? Last count was at 390,000+… as opposed to 900,000++ registered members of Cassiopeia not yet including those who are not officially registered... so yes... I consider it abysmal.

Pardon me in advance if this is off-topic, but I respectfully disagree that sales are dismal. Last year best selling album was only ranked up to 190k. DBSK initially broke record back in July/August with 200k pre-ordering, and continued to raise the bar. 390k is the pre-order amount of DBSK's 4th album in Korea (International online shopping mall such as yesasia, dvdheaven, etc were not up for pre-ordering until last minute, hence excluded from the over all figure). Considering such to be desimal because it does not live up to their respective FC size is an unsuitable comparision, conclusively forced to be in favor of the thesis. Not every fan buys, Cassie is no different.
    sujuismysoju
    sujuismysoju
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 83
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-09

Post by sujuismysoju Thu 25 Sep 2008, 9:02 pm

i'm appauld and upset by SM.

now it's ELF their f**ken attacking.
    this makes me so upset reading about how sm mistreating
    ELF separating them from our boys. (not literally.)
    but i mean come on.. "BUT SUPER JUNIOR FANCLUB NEED NOT COME TO THE SHOW." this makes me so angry. SUJU IS ALSO AN ARTIST AND ELF CAN CHOOSE IF THEY WANT TO GO THERE AND SUPPORT SUJU TO YOU KNOW. SM HAS NO RIGHT TO FRIKKIN TELL THEM WHAT TO DO. ELF IS ALSO BRINGING SM MONEY ON THE TABLE.

i feel bad for my fellow ELF.
    please be alright. we will all take down SM someday.

ELF&SUPY HWAITING~~~~~~~ SM does it again... 81

Last edited by sujuismysoju on Thu 25 Sep 2008, 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    key
    key
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 402
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-09

Post by key Thu 25 Sep 2008, 9:45 pm

cause SM is f**ken selfish.
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Yumii Thu 25 Sep 2008, 10:47 pm

AWESOME article.. my busy bee <33

srsly.. first inSane pissed off every fanclubs and now SM turns to piss off all the FCs?? o.0
    papa SM blinded by all those his plastic dolls. >.<;;;

great job.. SM.. keeps digging your own grave!
    Vivid
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 33
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-12

Post by Vivid Thu 25 Sep 2008, 11:35 pm

If ELF is not required to be there, then there's no need to even let SJH guest in that show since all the audiences are Cassies.

Seriously, if LSM ever use DBSK or SUJU to be guests for ShitDae's so-called-comeback-but-they-are-always-there, he better also tell Cassie and ELF to not show up for the show. If he didn't do that, then it's super obvious ShitDae needs their sunbaes popularity to get a show going.

I wish Cassie and ELF come together to do something to SM.
    kijun
    kijun
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 902
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by kijun Thu 25 Sep 2008, 11:53 pm

>>super huge Super Junior and ELF fan<<

WHAT
    THE
    FREAKSSSSSSSS

ugh.
    if only ELF would just BOYCOT sm for awhile ! >_<
    like what Cass did.
    but ELF just loves their boys way too much T-T

SM is sooo willing to spend SO much on SNSD and their phyco fans, but they wont even give anyone else a chance !
    T-T

SM does it again... 276394
    aquatitans
    aquatitans
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 285
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by aquatitans Fri 26 Sep 2008, 1:57 am

gosh! reading this really pisses me off!! why would he, whoever said that elf shouldn't be there because its not their event..shoo! where ever suju is, thats where elf is no matter what! shoo..if i were to live in korea i would go to that even to cheer for suju AND dbsk. i wouldn't give a damn if they freakin release that statement cuz fans are what making his freakin money so he shouldn't tell what fans can do and not do! wouldn't suju feel bad that none of their fans were there to cheer for them? yah..its not their event, but they're there rite? so why can't elf be there too?!!! suju has feelings too yah noe..and they aren't a freakin pep squad that only cheers..and yes i agree with everyone else..dbsk can promote themselves..wat the heck does sm want suju their. i mean if no fans are there to see suju, when they state that elfs can't go, why bother asking them to be there to promote suju, when no one else promoted supy?. i don't really get lsm..that dickhead needs to suck it up and accept the fact that no one likes shitdaes and get suju back together...
    Ethanol
    Ethanol
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Post by Ethanol Fri 26 Sep 2008, 2:17 am

Look, the stupid 9 plastic whores are bringing down their own entertainment company. Good going, plastic shits. Good f**ken going.

SME is going down!!!! Evil or Very Mad
    wickedfairy
    wickedfairy
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 322
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by wickedfairy Fri 26 Sep 2008, 3:41 am

SM has already victimized ELF since long ago.
    ELF fight for what they defend for (ONLY13 case) but still SM ignore them.
    ELF kept being the victim here. And now this? What? they don't have a right as fans anymore?
    Sheesh SM,you've become so old that your mind cracked up?
    I used to think this 'SM family' is all very sweet,but now it seems more like a rubbish to me =.=
    I don't know the meaning of 'SMtown' anymore because SM ruined it.
    What's the shit about Supy being a cheerleader to DBSK now?
    DBSK doesn't need a freakin' promotion to start with because they're already popular as they are right now.
    smiley_donutXD
    smiley_donutXD
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 219
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by smiley_donutXD Fri 26 Sep 2008, 4:30 am

it's SUPER true that SM is an anti of Super Junior & ELF
    IhateSOSHI
    IhateSOSHI
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 519
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by IhateSOSHI Fri 26 Sep 2008, 4:43 am

SM is soo selfish!
    they only think about Shitdae and their fans
    but what about the other fandom?
    what would happen if other fandom don't want to support SM anymore o.O
    friglet
    friglet
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 226
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by friglet Fri 26 Sep 2008, 5:46 am

this is ridiculous...
    i mean, not even letting elfs ATTEND? just because sm wants sujuh to be dbsk's "cheerleaders". theres so much thats WRONG about this whole situation.

Pardon me in advance if this is off-topic, but I respectfully disagree that sales are dismal. Last year best selling album was only ranked up to 190k. DBSK initially broke record back in July/August with 200k pre-ordering, and continued to raise the bar. 390k is the pre-order amount of DBSK's 4th album in Korea (International online shopping mall such as yesasia, dvdheaven, etc were not up for pre-ordering until last minute, hence excluded from the over all figure). Considering such to be desimal because it does not live up to their respective FC size is an unsuitable comparision, conclusively forced to be in favor of the thesis. Not every fan buys, Cassie is no different.

i know what you mean. dbsk's sales are amazing compared to other kpop artists. but when you compare them to the size of the cassiopeia members, its not good (less then half preordered the album). i mean, if they'll buy membership to be in the fanclub, they should at least by their album..
    i mean, i know the 390k doesn't include the international fans, but most of them aren't official cassiopeia fans so their not the ones i'm talking about.
    cassiopeia was upset about that gag man calling them out on dbsk's lack of album sales with so many fans, but its true :/
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Post by jaejae19 Fri 26 Sep 2008, 7:15 am

the most painful part was saying that suju fans need not come.

as an unofficial elf, i feel for the official ELF's in korea. i mean, will suju just forever be a shadow of dbsk? suju has been inactive for a very long while now and i dont think it's a good idea to just use them to promote dbsk.... because i agree with most of you -- dbsk boys dont need any promotion, at all. their pure talent is enough to be their promotion. [not like some girl band out there...... hohum... i wonder who...]

as for just being guests, if anyone should point that out, i still think that warrants the presence of their fans as well, not just the dbsk boys.

it really saddens me to know that suju members are underestimated. they're more talented than they are given credit for......damn SM. i think this is one of his schemes. prolly after the five-year contract with dbsk -- after exhausting all money he can squeeze out of their talents -- he'll turn to suju and do the same to them. i wonder how he'll use snsd then.

harhar. hell, he's using them even now.

AngBee, nice one. ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 11:34 pm