The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
cherry_berry
izzybellboo
kil
ChainedDarkness
Super Gal
chumcheorom
YooSulover
bumlover
B*tchanny
Evil-me
jaeSMILES
yuniel
LUPIN
Love_WonderGirls
fuzzywuzzy
Oh_Mona
mkd454
blackiscool
Tonuki
brokenhearted
IhateSOSHI
soshit
Ethanol
jaejae19
wickedfairy
friglet
raintears10
supermarbel_cake
soshihater
Tuyetienhi
MissyKissy
key
STANDupPEOPLE
Angela
Bento_box
39 posters

Let's turn down the heat ~

jaeSMILES
    jaeSMILES
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 275
    Warning :
    Let's turn down the heat ~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Let's turn down the heat ~ - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Let's turn down the heat ~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's turn down the heat ~

Post by jaeSMILES Sat 27 Sep 2008, 7:49 am

bento~ obento~
    i knew there was a reason why i follow you and your awesome ways~~

*huggles none stop**claps**huggles once again*
    Evil-me
    Evil-me
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 39
    Warning :
    Let's turn down the heat ~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Let's turn down the heat ~ - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-09

Post by Evil-me Sun 28 Sep 2008, 4:30 am

very well said bento!!! I love you
    ur articles are hella BEAUTIFUL!!! *thumbs up*
    B*tchanny
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Post by B*tchanny Mon 29 Sep 2008, 9:41 pm

very well said!

and if im not mistaken its a few days to go before snsd's comeback but notice how no one is talking about their upcoming comeback compared to wonder girls, months before wonder girls comeback people are going crazy.
    bumlover
    bumlover
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 45
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by bumlover Tue 30 Sep 2008, 5:34 pm

that was great! Surprise
    YooSulover
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1884
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by YooSulover Thu 02 Oct 2008, 5:56 am

all i can do is clap! lol
    chumcheorom
    Anti

Number of posts : 70
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-14

Post by chumcheorom Fri 17 Oct 2008, 2:12 pm

I hear ya bento :)

It really is very easy to be civilized. I don't even reccomend cussing the girls out, because that does nothing for us. Bento doesn't use that kind of language (thought I'm sure he/she can) so it's hard to point a finger and say we're the less rational party.

In a public forum like YT, chance people who happen on videos and who are neutral to/don't know SNSD will first judge them by how the fans react.

For example, I was in a civilized debate with a SNSD supporter. I don't call names, I asked her to calm down and chill out, I reasoned with her. Her understandable reaction was one of hate and malice (even though she vocally proclaimed antis to be the ones spreading hate and malice) with unneccesary namecalling and refusal to address points that were detrimental to her argument.

Now I ask you, as a casual observer, who would you believe or be willing to listen to more? A dignified rational speaker who refuses to be ruffled by loaded if not outright abrasive words? Or the aforementioned abrasive speaker?

The answer is very clear.

The way you behave reflects upon your cause. If you are loud and angry and cussing out SNSD and their fans alike, you will gain no sympathy. It's very important not to come out of the argument looking like an asshole.

So just keep these things in mind if you feel you need to enter a verbal discourse with them.

1. No cussing.

2. Address their points one by one as they have listed them out. It's easier for everyone to understand.

3. Respect their right to say what they want to say. This is my personal principle, but I won't force it: I may disagree with what you say, but I stand by your right to say it. (Especially if it makes you look silly in the process...)

4. Make no assumptions about them. If you must insist that they are being unpleasant to you (and almost inevitably, they will) then use only the material you are given. We hate being called jealous fangirls, so don't tell them that they are lesbians, that they themselves have no lives or are 'pathetic'. If she is being brash and abrasive, simply point it out and move on. Trust me, the irony of you being nice while he/she calls you a childish lowlife b*tch will not escape the casual passerby.

5. If you must make a stab at SNSD, do so calmly and methodically. Alot of arguments against them are 'old'. So Tiffany is rude, they've had plastic surgery, they can't sing or dance. Be more objective! Explain why you find these traits disturbing, or you'll sound silly too. If you dislike SNSD for a legitimate reason, this is not hard at all.

6. End it gracefully and quickly. It's not about winning the argument-- There's no way to win an argument that is based on opinion anyway. It is however, about coming off looking as the better person and winning the support of people who are not in the know.

:) That was just my two cents.
    Super Gal
    Super Gal
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 531
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by Super Gal Tue 18 Nov 2008, 6:58 am

This is why I always want to eat you Bento eating
    I love you
    ChainedDarkness

Female Number of posts : 2
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-17

Post by ChainedDarkness Tue 18 Nov 2008, 11:10 pm

Thank you for posting this, this will help for to protect myself from those fans that tried to bash me last time. I love you
    kil
    Anti

Number of posts : 84
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-16

Post by kil Wed 19 Nov 2008, 2:08 am

chumcheorom wrote:I hear ya bento :)

It really is very easy to be civilized. I don't even reccomend cussing the girls out, because that does nothing for us. Bento doesn't use that kind of language (thought I'm sure he/she can) so it's hard to point a finger and say we're the less rational party.

In a public forum like YT, chance people who happen on videos and who are neutral to/don't know SNSD will first judge them by how the fans react.

For example, I was in a civilized debate with a SNSD supporter. I don't call names, I asked her to calm down and chill out, I reasoned with her. Her understandable reaction was one of hate and malice (even though she vocally proclaimed antis to be the ones spreading hate and malice) with unneccesary namecalling and refusal to address points that were detrimental to her argument.

Now I ask you, as a casual observer, who would you believe or be willing to listen to more? A dignified rational speaker who refuses to be ruffled by loaded if not outright abrasive words? Or the aforementioned abrasive speaker?

The answer is very clear.

The way you behave reflects upon your cause. If you are loud and angry and cussing out SNSD and their fans alike, you will gain no sympathy. It's very important not to come out of the argument looking like an asshole.

So just keep these things in mind if you feel you need to enter a verbal discourse with them.

1. No cussing.

2. Address their points one by one as they have listed them out. It's easier for everyone to understand.

3. Respect their right to say what they want to say. This is my personal principle, but I won't force it: I may disagree with what you say, but I stand by your right to say it. (Especially if it makes you look silly in the process...)

4. Make no assumptions about them. If you must insist that they are being unpleasant to you (and almost inevitably, they will) then use only the material you are given. We hate being called jealous fangirls, so don't tell them that they are lesbians, that they themselves have no lives or are 'pathetic'. If she is being brash and abrasive, simply point it out and move on. Trust me, the irony of you being nice while he/she calls you a childish lowlife b*tch will not escape the casual passerby.

5. If you must make a stab at SNSD, do so calmly and methodically. Alot of arguments against them are 'old'. So Tiffany is rude, they've had plastic surgery, they can't sing or dance. Be more objective! Explain why you find these traits disturbing, or you'll sound silly too. If you dislike SNSD for a legitimate reason, this is not hard at all.

6. End it gracefully and quickly. It's not about winning the argument-- There's no way to win an argument that is based on opinion anyway. It is however, about coming off looking as the better person and winning the support of people who are not in the know.

:) That was just my two cents.
    It all sounds very good, but I don't know how anyone could reply logically to BebeAyumi's posts. They're sooo incoherent!
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by izzybellboo Sat 27 Dec 2008, 1:37 pm

Thanks for boosting up my confidence =)
    At times when I'm being bashed on youtube (why I even bother arguing on that site, where there exists a large community of e-tards, I don't know....) by delusionals who somehow end up with leaving incoherent swearing as their last resort against the TRUTH....
    I feel horribly alone in my ideals....

But then I remember, that youtube is full of idiots.
    And that that's where all the Soshis thrive.
    And I remember... that there are smarter people elsewhere, having sensible conversations and who see behind the packs of lies that SM feeds them through his FAIL girlband.

Hope is not lost.
    Frankly, hope is speeding towards success.

Reading this has brought back my pride as an anti, and rejuvenated my reasons and resolve.
    I am proud to be part of STAND. I am proud of what we do.

I won't let myself be crushed by idiot Sones parroting the same argument they always have.
    It may frustrate me that they have their eyes covered in pink wool, but I PITY them for this, and honestly, there's no point arguing with brainwashed delusionals on YOUTUBE anyway.

*hugs Bento tight*
    You da best

I love you

Our fearless motivator of STAND =)
    cherry_berry
    cherry_berry
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 270
    Warning :
    Let's turn down the heat ~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10Let's turn down the heat ~ - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-08

Post by cherry_berry Mon 29 Dec 2008, 1:20 am

^chumcheorom
    Thx for the advices^^
    sweet.station
    sweet.station
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 446
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by sweet.station Sun 10 May 2009, 12:36 am

I agree with you.
    thanks for the advice! I'll obey what you said.
    about wonder boys I really thought they will only
    going to sing Wonder Girls' song cause of their name it
    only says "wonder Boys"
    KangNaMi
    KangNaMi
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 529
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Post by KangNaMi Mon 05 Oct 2009, 7:18 am

The article is well written..
    It definitely made me proud to be an anti.. tongue
    ZZZDevil
    ZZZDevil
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 196
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-21

Post by ZZZDevil Tue 06 Oct 2009, 3:51 am

Incredible article and marvelous writing Bento...STAND forever...Yeah!!! :)
    dondochaka
    dondochaka

Female Number of posts : 6
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-17

Post by dondochaka Wed 02 Jun 2010, 4:02 am

I really feel sorry for DBSK because SM is favoring those Soshirollers than them who takes home all the money.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 4:07 pm