The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+49
mawyni
ZZZDevil
super_jessy
jumboshrimp
SAVE-KPOP
brr0kenn
ALLNINEGONE
Maki
ActiniteX
musicmakesmehigh
xjjjLOVE
IhateSnSbtiche
fuzzywuzzy
SaneBox
OopurpleoO
~YunGi~
IhateSOSHI
wickedfairy
`RAIN(:
STANDupPEOPLE
Ethanol
soshihater
Yumii
slee7082
hiyostand
taiyou_no_namida
Jaeshiq3112
supermarbel_cake
Oh_Mona
LaB*tch
kijun
ihatesnsB
collation
love_cinnabon
Angela
jaejae19
scrollpages
yuniel
kxluv
sujuismysoju
friglet
SujuAngeL
hatepastelpink
yudit
bbling
soshit
brokenhearted
queenbee
Bento_box
53 posters

What is going on Part 2 ~ ShangHai SMTownLive Media mockery

hiyostand
    hiyostand
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 267
    Warning :
    What is going on Part 2 ~ ShangHai SMTownLive Media mockery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10What is going on Part 2 ~ ShangHai SMTownLive Media mockery - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

What is going on Part 2 ~ ShangHai SMTownLive Media mockery - Page 2 Empty Re: What is going on Part 2 ~ ShangHai SMTownLive Media mockery

Post by hiyostand Thu 18 Sep 2008, 6:15 pm

Smooth move SM, pissing off Cass. They are like the main income. This is the beginning of war. If Cass gets pissed off enough watch them boycott all their products.
    LSM is totally using Cass as an escape goat to blame everything on. I doubt such a huge amount of people are jealous of 9 plastic chicks. There is really nothing to be jealous of.

I don't even remember the Haptic CF. I watched it and just brushed it off. They were not as nice as the Anycall previous CFs.

Can't believe he paid off the Chinese news as well.
    slee7082

Number of posts : 7
    Warning :
    What is going on Part 2 ~ ShangHai SMTownLive Media mockery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10What is going on Part 2 ~ ShangHai SMTownLive Media mockery - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-04

What is going on Part 2 ~ ShangHai SMTownLive Media mockery - Page 2 Empty Re: What is going on Part 2 ~ ShangHai SMTownLive Media mockery

Post by slee7082 Thu 18 Sep 2008, 8:17 pm

I'm a confessed neutral to most groups including SNSD, but this case raises legal implications of a matter that I believe both DBSK and their FC needs to raise. There are clear representations made by SM Entertainment that have either and intention or negligent causal effect that a reasonable person within the position of DBSK or their FC would either receive some kind of damage upon the grounds of defamation or phsychological damage.
    Furthermore, if it is has been said before, that SM is a listed company on the Korean Stock Market, than there is a further issue of negligent or intentional misrepresentation about a company's assets, mainly DBSK and SNSD, that they are not to the level of marketable value that they (SM) have allegedley misrepresented to the market.
    If you guys are in Korea I suggest getting a lawyer.
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Yumii Thu 18 Sep 2008, 8:23 pm

GREAT ARTICLE BB <333

I can't believe they blame on CASSIOPEIA.. this is really PISSED me OFF! Mad
    aish.. WHY SM ALWAYS COVER FOR SNSD ALL THE TIME?? Twisted Evil
    AND I FREAKING SICK AND ANNOY OF THAT "JEALOUSY" WORD Very sad
    grhhhhh... f*cking SM Evil or Very Mad
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Thu 18 Sep 2008, 8:59 pm

WTH??!!!
    i never know that SM could pay chinese reporters like this!!
    omg............i'm speechless...=.=
    now every delusionfuls will say: see?? i knew they're just jealous!

CRAP =.=
    yah!!! the cf thingy is a lllllllllloooooooonnggggg time agoooo!!!!
    why do they still use that as their weapon??
    cos they don't have anything else to say??!

and now they blame everything on CASS............
    AISH!! idk i'm just speechless!!
    wonder what chinese antis think about this =.=

ANTIS HWAITING!
    Ethanol
    Ethanol
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Post by Ethanol Thu 18 Sep 2008, 9:01 pm

Wonderful article I love you

Why blame Cassi?? Why can't the world just wake up and see who the real bitches are?? SME is REALLY starting to piss me off. How dare they blame one fanclub when it's all the fanclubs that are against those 9 whores. EVERYONE'S against those 9 whores! Blame it on the antis! Blame it on jealousy! It's all because they have nothing else to say to back up their 9 whores!

STAND STRONG MY FELLOW ANTIS! Surprise
    STANDupPEOPLE
    STANDupPEOPLE
    Official Anti

Male Number of posts : 186
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-06

Post by STANDupPEOPLE Thu 18 Sep 2008, 9:29 pm

i can't believe it. SM is going so low. and he's blaming cass? wth.

and how long is it going to take these delusionals (or is it the media...? i didn't quite understand.) to get it through their heads that it's not because of haptic that we anti?
    `RAIN(:
    `RAIN(:
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 36
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-08

Post by `RAIN(: Fri 19 Sep 2008, 2:40 am

lol. i agree with everyone (:
    it is an interesting articles.
    haha. im vry satisfied with the infos ^^
    hmm, lets fight till they disappear ~!
    wickedfairy
    wickedfairy
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 322
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by wickedfairy Fri 19 Sep 2008, 3:11 am

Great article BB!

Way to go,SM! You just brings out the anti rage in me.
    Wanna see your precious company get bankrupt in the future? Smart move. You just did it.

SM already hurt the ELF badly enough not long time ago and now he's trying to mess with the biggest fanclub in the world?
    I'd say that's very 'clever' of him.
    After what the he did to Chocolyns and Shapley. Oh no,wasn't it Delusionfuls? Oh well,both of them are the SAME. Delusionful's job are just adding fuel to the fire.
    BUT NOW THIS?
    SM IS DIGGING HIS OWN GRAVE.
    IhateSOSHI
    IhateSOSHI
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 519
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by IhateSOSHI Fri 19 Sep 2008, 5:29 am

I hate SM now
    Really hate SM
    ~YunGi~
    ~YunGi~
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 220
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Post by ~YunGi~ Fri 19 Sep 2008, 5:44 am

Wow!!A nice written by BB, I just love the article,
    I just can't said more,Soshi fans are stupid just like those girls.
    I can't believe them blame antis and whatsoever,antis have reasons to hate SHITDAES,they think we hate them for no reason?PLEASEEE!We have MANY reasons to share!
    OopurpleoO
    OopurpleoO
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 437
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by OopurpleoO Fri 19 Sep 2008, 11:11 am

I always love reading ur article, they are so strong I love you

SM will get bankrupt by always covering for his 9 bitches
    SaneBox
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 14
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by SaneBox Fri 19 Sep 2008, 4:56 pm

Mad kudos to BB!!!

OMFG!!! Now the DB boys will think it's partially their fault too!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!

This is a dirty blow on Cassie. That Haptic CF? Oh pleez! *pukes* Is that the best they can come up with?

Did he catch a cold while mopping up SNSD's act and his brain froze into a block of ice? What is not clicking up there old prick LSM? Some body plz knock some sense into this money-sucking SM's head. Your girls are not the victims!!! BUT THEY MIGHT BE IF YOU KEEP SHOVING BS DOWN FANS' THROAT LSM!!!

I'm appalled at the twisted truth. More than ever, I want all nine to disappear!!! STAND FTW!
    fuzzywuzzy
    fuzzywuzzy
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 444
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by fuzzywuzzy Fri 19 Sep 2008, 5:50 pm

im not a cassi. heck, im not even a dbsk fan.

But this was just ridiculous.
    IhateSnSbtiche
    IhateSnSbtiche
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 31
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-09

Post by IhateSnSbtiche Fri 19 Sep 2008, 8:40 pm

Seriously????!!! Mad
    SM really had woken up a dragon...
    This is absurd!!
    Why should Casso be jealous of those plastics?!!
    SM keep on giving this lame excuses and keep on covering up for those Palstic Rollers!!

Haptic is a CF which does not affect us at all. Who are the one get so offended and blame the boys as sexual harassment? Of course the DelusionFOOLS! If we are tad jealous with them, why didn't we do anything when the boys play around with Boa, CSJH or RiInnie? It's because we are not that type of fans. The boys are much more closer to them than to those plastics.

whatever it is, don't worry Casso, E.L.Fs Triple S Chocolyn Shapley SHinee Citizens VIP Wonderfulls, will back you up..

SM messed with the wrong fan club..

Last edited by IhateSnSbtiche on Sat 20 Sep 2008, 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Post by xjjjLOVE Sat 20 Sep 2008, 12:31 am

bravo to the article =)
    put a smile on my face not only because it showed how HATED SNSD wa also mentioned CSJH THE GRACE AND ZLY!
    I must say Cassy's and Elves and everyone else aren't even that aggressive towards all girls that get close to DBSK and Super Junior like CSJH and Jang Ri In those FC's support them their just against like everyone else would be sluts and attention grabbing whores like snSHIT.
    musicmakesmehigh
    Anti

Number of posts : 61
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Post by musicmakesmehigh Sat 20 Sep 2008, 1:26 am

Poor Cassiopeia...always taking the blame for it....

Cassiopeia should show their power to SME. Cassiopeia would always be by TVXQ's side, and SME is taking advantage of that.
    ActiniteX
    ActiniteX
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 13
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by ActiniteX Sat 20 Sep 2008, 2:39 am

wow..
    BIG DIFF!
    AHAHa
    lol..sm spending lots of money to cover up..the 9 plastics...
    Maki
    Maki
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Post by Maki Sat 20 Sep 2008, 12:23 pm

Amazing article...well thought out, articulate, persuasive, powerful....the one and only Bento
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Wed 24 Sep 2008, 11:13 am

slee7082 wrote:I'm a confessed neutral to most groups including SNSD, but this case raises legal implications of a matter that I believe both DBSK and their FC needs to raise. There are clear representations made by SM Entertainment that have either and intention or negligent causal effect that a reasonable person within the position of DBSK or their FC would either receive some kind of damage upon the grounds of defamation or phsychological damage.
    Furthermore, if it is has been said before, that SM is a listed company on the Korean Stock Market, than there is a further issue of negligent or intentional misrepresentation about a company's assets, mainly DBSK and SNSD, that they are not to the level of marketable value that they (SM) have allegedley misrepresented to the market.
    If you guys are in Korea I suggest getting a lawyer.

SM is a registered company in the Kosdaq and we know it, although your comments are noble, they are in no way practical. By issuing official complaints and taking this up against SM in court it basically means not only going against SM themselves but all these newssites. SM are playing tricks that are openly provoking so many people and attacking their very own consumers. Customers have rights and SM is not only putting them aside but they are clearly stating that they don't regard their needs as a priority, that is if they even regard them at all. The DBSK boys are bound by contract, they cannot say or do anything to go against their company. If your familiar with SM, then you may know about their previous artists and their claims of abuse and/or mistreatment of funds or themselves. Even after claiming these publicly, however underlying or obvious their meaning, they have suffered for it greatly. I suggest you look in to H.O.T and their members, Tony Ahn in particular and how his group did after they left SM.

SM has built a strong base in South Korea and the business world, they can pretty much do anything to their artists and their fans and get away with it, without any legal implications. What the fans can do though is fight against them in any way they can civily. Exactly like we are now. SM will suffer through reputation and through their sales. It takes time to get to them, but our resolution and determination is strong.

Thanks for your concerns though, they are very much appreciated.
    ALLNINEGONE
    ALLNINEGONE
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 47
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by ALLNINEGONE Wed 24 Sep 2008, 5:23 pm

You began from nothing, the fans made you something, these very fans can be the cause of your downfall.

I do agree....

SM did too much,,and again,, you're nothing(i mean,you're shit) without us!!!

Cassiopeia FIGHTING!!!!!
    Let's fight to the DEVIL company!!
    brr0kenn
    brr0kenn
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 163
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by brr0kenn Tue 30 Sep 2008, 9:38 pm

LSM is seriously a low-life. Money can't solve anything, especially he can't cover people's hatred towards those nine plastics. The more he wants to cover, the more things get worst.

Post by Guest Wed 31 Dec 2008, 10:17 pm

LSM is being really low...
    he is destroying all the fanclubs just to save ShitDae and Soshi
    SAVE-KPOP
    SAVE-KPOP
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 206
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post by SAVE-KPOP Sun 03 May 2009, 1:26 am

(Lol I know its kinda late replying to this thread now but still!)

Cassies won't be beaten down so easily. Anyway, its 800,000+ people VS 10 people right? (SNSD+LSM -.-)
    jumboshrimp
    jumboshrimp
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 116
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-25

Post by jumboshrimp Fri 05 Jun 2009, 6:43 am

I've noticed that the words "Oh, it's because they're just jealous..." seem to pop out of EVERY soshifan's mouth... Everyone has haters- but soshifans have GOT to figure out why SNSD has soooo many. And they can be sure it's not their best friend- jealousy. Au huh!
    super_jessy
    super_jessy
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 731
    Warning :
    What is going on Part 2 ~ ShangHai SMTownLive Media mockery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10What is going on Part 2 ~ ShangHai SMTownLive Media mockery - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-20

Post by super_jessy Fri 05 Jun 2009, 2:13 pm

this is the first time in kpop, or any music tbh that i've known of such event- fanclubs protesting against one band. and to have fanclubs uniting and getting together to do this shows how much passion they have against them. there is no doubt Cassiopeia hate them. i know, as a huge DBSK fan myself, that you would get annoyed with SNSD just filming a CF with them and coupling them. what made it worse was the fact their fanbase accused them of something totally irrational and untrue.
    another thing i wanted to say was SNSD's popularity wasn't very high at that time, meaning SM had to do something to boost their popularity while others like Wonder Girls soared. and how did they do this? by getting them to do a CF with DBSK, which just caused more hate. did SM really think getting a bunch of plastics to film a CF with Asia's most successful boyband, and to add, has the largest official fanbase would boost their popularity?
    all SM do is using their already successful and popular artists to promote the failing, unpopular or new bands. the reason this doesn't work is because the already popular artists they're using obviously have fanbases- protective ones i might add too. and because of this, SM fails.
    ELF and Cassiopeia hate SNSD and their Sushi Rollers because they just use people and this is why they have so many antis. i know this is why i hate them.

i've always said this, but i support what Cassiopeia and ELF did. this maybe because i am a huge fan of DBSK and Super Junior myself, but because they put it into action. they did it publicly. and whats more, SNSD saw it.
    i hate the fact SM only cares about SNSD. ELF and Cassiopeia were humiliated for this event. both fanclubs belong to SM but they still did it and publicly humiliated them. all SM cared for was that their sweet little plastics wouldn't be hurt from this incident, it's biased and unfair.
    i mean, which groups brings in the cash? which 2 groups has the largest fanbases [and in the world] in korea?
    Dong Bang Shin Ki and Super Junior

this may seem a bit biased from me too as i am a DBSK and SJ fan, but still...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 15 May 2024, 8:17 pm