The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+43
xjjjLOVE
befuddle
yuniel
soshihater
hatepastelpink
Oh_Mona
fuzzywuzzy
Love_WonderGirls
Chocolate
ALLNINEGONE
sparkle
ActiniteX
LUPIN
taiyou_no_namida
STANDupPEOPLE
TaiTsuki
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
Zoy
hiyostand
OopurpleoO
sXiAHn
bbling
Yumii
LaB*tch
pinkrebel18
SoHot
FISHYILUFFYOU
jaejae19
soshit
ihatesnsB
supermarbel_cake
Angela
Hanteuk
yudit
thatsdumb
wickedfairy
brokenhearted
jaeSMILES
Cutie
queenbee
kijun
Kamo
Bento_box
47 posters

SMTownLive 08 ShangHai - ShangHai reveals their X-Factor

Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :
    SMTownLive 08 ShangHai - ShangHai reveals their X-Factor Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SMTownLive 08 ShangHai - ShangHai reveals their X-Factor Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-12

SMTownLive 08 ShangHai - ShangHai reveals their X-Factor Empty SMTownLive 08 ShangHai - ShangHai reveals their X-Factor

Post by Bento_box Tue 16 Sep 2008, 1:47 am

SMTownLive 08 ShangHai - ShangHai reveals their X-Factor 82685354am4

We have all had a short while to digest the happenings of ShangHai's SMTownLive.

Black Ocean was a complete success, and the result of months of planning, but how come it seems to be a shock to so many people?

It's clear that Korea doesnt want them and their sentiments in Korea are reflected in pretty much all people who dislike them. But China has, for a long time been awaiting their arrival to show them their own version of "love".

As we are used to, when SM can spend some money to cover up the truth they do, and so they have in China. Unfortunately (or fortunately for us), SM spends money in China, but forgets a few places in Korea. The pictures and videos were released via daum, and have spread like wildfire.

One of Black Oceans' administrators and member of STAND, onlyYJs videos uploaded on youtube are pretty much as well spread as the pictures.

That entire video pretty much sums up SNSDs trip to China. Utter and complete fail.

What are the reasons I bet some people are wondering? The poster at Daum picked up on the issues slightly, but if your a member of STAND, especially for a while now, you would have noticed this article. This one pretty much sums up some of the reasons, the Chinese antis have for disliking them. There are many more of course, but remember this was a news article.

One point I would like to address is this one. For people who say that Chinese anti-fans have no "right" to anti them, are completely and utterly ignorant and hypocritical. How? Basically by saying that these antis have no right, it is at the same time denouncing your own right to love them. Chinese antis as well as international antis and fans have not "gotten to know SNSD personally", to say that the antis have no right to hate them because of simply that, really is quite contradictory isnt it?

Chinese fans make use of the internet, that is no surprise, but apparently some people cant get their head around that. Those who wish to research our issues and Chinese antis are free to do so, the news section and some other areas are for public access for that reason.

Yet, the main reason that have been pressed upon on the net are:
    • Taiwan.
      Last time we checked, Taiwan and China were a part of Asia. Actually, if we check the World Map, I'm pretty sure they're quite close to Korea. Being a star you need to be aware of what you can say and what you cannot. You are a public figure representing your country, your label and your group (if a part of one). They were being interviewed by a Taiwanese reporter when Taeyeon(the leader) let out the blunder. What right do you have to be speaking in an interview with the foreign press when you are ignorant in that countries dealings. Its like a Chinese singer saying to a Japanese reporter, "Ah yes Dokdo is a beautiful Japanese island". That is bound to get some issues popping up with South Korea. When you don't know what to say be vague, or better yet, don't say anything at all.

• Tiffany and her lack of respect (once again).
      SMTownLive 08 ShangHai - ShangHai reveals their X-Factor N0914-11
      The male hosts face pretty much says it all. While expressing sympathy towards the victims of the Sichuan earthquake earlier this year, little Miss Tiffany found herself in fits of giggles. Who knew that a death toll of thousands and physical devestation would tickle her funnybone? Apparently the name of now 2PM member "ChanSong", was a part of the topic of the day on the Mnet show that Tiffany used to host (소년소녀가요백서) Sonyeon Sonyeo Gayo Baekso. As you can see in the blurb above it says on the left "쓰촨성" (Sichuansong) and on the right " 찬성이" (ChanSongee). Quite funny now isnt it? O_O The names rhyme in her head, goodness knows its big enough to have some ridiculous things in there.

That is what was mentioned on daum. Being sister sites with Black Ocean we know that the reasons are plentiful. But those are pretty much China-centric. Taeyeon has been rumoured to have a history with insulting China, but since of course they are not confirmed we welcome guests to sign up and check out the rest of the forums to find out for themselves.

What happened at the concert? More than you imagined.

SNSD were the only 'artist' to be given the 'black ocean' and silent treatment, or better yet the only negative treatment. Noone else was, despite some people insisting there were.

The artist in question was CSJH the Grace, yet if you watch this video you can clearly hear the screams for the girls. The fancam owner was filming the bigscreen in front of them, the stage is to the left and the audience is not visible.

Hear the cheering? And how about comparing Zhang LiYin too, since people seem to think that the only people being cheered on were the male artists.

Now, wouldnt it be interesting to see the now famous 'X-defiance' of China?

SMTownLive 08 ShangHai - ShangHai reveals their X-Factor Fe48f5556bff4cddb645ae1ex7.thSMTownLive 08 ShangHai - ShangHai reveals their X-Factor Xforestza2.thSMTownLive 08 ShangHai - ShangHai reveals their X-Factor X1cq2.th
    SMTownLive 08 ShangHai - ShangHai reveals their X-Factor X2xt3.thSMTownLive 08 ShangHai - ShangHai reveals their X-Factor X3fh8.thSMTownLive 08 ShangHai - ShangHai reveals their X-Factor X4ac8.th
    SMTownLive 08 ShangHai - ShangHai reveals their X-Factor X6de4.thSMTownLive 08 ShangHai - ShangHai reveals their X-Factor Sayxjx3.thSMTownLive 08 ShangHai - ShangHai reveals their X-Factor Fe48f5556bff4cddb645ae1ex7.th

Ain't it pretty? All fanclubs participated, except of course the 30-50 S<3nes present.

Now it's time to attack the business side of things. SM Entertainment are meant to be one of the best around arent they? They have some of the biggest stars and of course have money invested in customer relations and market research right? So isn't it interesting to see pictures like this:
    SMTownLive 08 ShangHai - ShangHai reveals their X-Factor Emptyap2.thSMTownLive 08 ShangHai - ShangHai reveals their X-Factor Empty2ag1.thSMTownLive 08 ShangHai - ShangHai reveals their X-Factor Antisnsdux7.th

Those STANDs like in Seoul are missing a lot of concert-goers, ne? You would think that since SM is such a large company they would do their research in what the Chinese want to see at least. Wouldnt it be considered common sense to include at least 5 songs of the Chinese based singers that are involved in SMTownLive? Zhang LiYin, the talented Chinese solo singer of SM was only scheduled for 2 songs out of a possible 5 hour show. All newbies got more than her. Even after BoA was pulled out of the concert due to her injuries sustained from, "Falling down a flight of stairs in the SM building", they didnt make way for more Zhang Li Yin.

Who did they schedule more songs for? You guessed it, SNSD.

Now with the obvious Chinese opposition to SNSDs arrival in ShangHai, you would think the researchers at least based in China, in SMs China headquarters, would notice. Oh, but no, with SM you are not likely to receive such courtesies. SM blatantly disregard fans, and they have been doing it for years, just ask any Jumping BoA, Cassioppeia, Shapley, ELF and Chocolate. Not forgetting of course the fans of ex-SM singers. So if SM didnt care for the fans opposition, they wilfully threw SNSD in to the so-called 'Tigers den'. And if on the other hand, SM did not know about the Chinese plans and opposition, they threw them in without any regard for the fans requests or desires.

Nevertheless, in this case SM had disregarded and shunned every fanclub present. Including S<3nes. To those fans who truly care for SNSD, they would not want them to be subjected to this, and they should realise by now just how blase and cruel SM is to their customers, the fans. Think about this, the people that give them money are pushed aside and are metaphorically spat on everytime SM wants to start a new project, or if they start a project and get a negative response they still push fans aside.

It was said best by a Black Ocean Cassioppeia fan:

SNSD will be protected by SNSD fans, we'll just protect our DBSK. Don't worry about how DBSK are meant to take the blame for all this (people were worried that LSM were gonna blame all the antis on DBSK and SJ), SM isn't a court judge, it's a company. They aren't stupid, as long as their albums sell, as long as DBSK still gets money in, they won't do anything them.

My last message, I was very proud of 913. With no fans, how can an group carry on? History tells us, a fan club makes the artists... so don't you feel proud? Although our hated group may not disband because of this, at least we made it known to the evil company that we fans don't support any old artist!

Fans this is not just a fight against SNSD, but a protest against SM and their unjust actions. They treat their artists and fans like second class citizens, fans should not take this lying down. Our right as fans, spectators or just simply lovers of Kpop who invest in this industry every day, is to be heard when we speak. When DC came and went, we wanted to see a difference, when SMTown Seoul came and went, we waited to see a difference, and now that ShangHai has come and gone, do we have to constantly wait and have people suffer for it?

SM take this message from the Chinese fans, waving Adieu to the SNSD girls:

Our passion and views will not die down as time goes by, but your ignorance and willful refusal to take fans beliefs and demands in to consideration will only grow as that time passes. We will not stop now until we achieve our goal, SM will be taught a lesson from fans once and for all.

You cannot walk all over us and trample on the hand that feeds you. Customer is King.
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    [credit: Black Ocean Bar, DCnews, bbling, OnlyYJ, Snurfyangel, STANDstaff, members and admins]

Last edited by Bento_box on Tue 16 Sep 2008, 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kamo
    Kamo
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 447
    Warning :
    SMTownLive 08 ShangHai - ShangHai reveals their X-Factor Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SMTownLive 08 ShangHai - ShangHai reveals their X-Factor Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

SMTownLive 08 ShangHai - ShangHai reveals their X-Factor Empty OBENTO, YOU ARE FABULOUS

Post by Kamo Tue 16 Sep 2008, 1:48 am

RESERVED FOR KAMO

OBENTO, first, I'd like to say you've out done yourself once again ^^ You've done an amazing job writing this STRONG article (check out those muscles *wink*)

now onto the fabulous article,

Sending SNSD to China was one of the dumbest mistakes SM has ever done. The Black Ocean was never a secret and it was planned MONTHS in advance, how could they not have known?

Let this be a lesson to SNSD, SM, and all delusionals out there.

People shouldn't say that this was harsh because compared to other anti attacks on other artists, this is relatively peaceful. Black Ocean, STAND, and anti snsd's in general prefer to anti with civility. You can't force people to show support for artists they dislike.

SNSD deserved it considering their inappropriate actions towards the Chinese and never apologizing. Maybe there will be an (insincere) apology in the future, once it's forced out of SM.

If this doesn't finally get inside the thick skulls of LSM and SNSD that SNSD is not wanted, and more attention should be given to fans, then don't be surprised when this happens again.

-i'll edit and add more soon-

Last edited by Kamo on Tue 16 Sep 2008, 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    kijun
    kijun
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 902
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

SMTownLive 08 ShangHai - ShangHai reveals their X-Factor Empty Re: SMTownLive 08 ShangHai - ShangHai reveals their X-Factor

Post by kijun Tue 16 Sep 2008, 2:11 am

BB CHANGED HER PiC!

oh and.
    HOLy SNAPSS.
    this is a really good article BB <33
    good job to you! and of course ling xD
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

SMTownLive 08 ShangHai - ShangHai reveals their X-Factor Empty Re: SMTownLive 08 ShangHai - ShangHai reveals their X-Factor

Post by queenbee Tue 16 Sep 2008, 2:16 am

I love it BB~

LSM needs a smack on the head. No one wants his nine plastic dolls. Why can't he just realize the truth? SMTown Shanghai goes down in history as the "fans ultimate freedom of expression"

How many more SMTown concerts are left? It would be laughable if they all fail for SNSD in each and every one...

PS - I seriously LOVE that first picture ^_____^
    Cutie
    Cutie
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 156
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Cutie Tue 16 Sep 2008, 2:22 am

I loved the article ^^

You're always informative and detailed (with proof too ^^).
    jaeSMILES
    jaeSMILES
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 275
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by jaeSMILES Tue 16 Sep 2008, 2:50 am

LMAO @ the picture~
    *bows down to BB~* As always, your articles are utterly amazing
    so dear

Zhang LiYin, the talented Chinese solo singer of SM was only scheduled for 2 songs out of a possible 5 hour show. All newbies got more than her.

WTF MUCH?!~ ZLY is chinese so its pretty safe to say that the chinese want her more than the stupid disrespectful ShitDae? I mean if its that obvious to STAND than it has to be more than obvious to LSM and the SM people in CHINA!?

Ew. And instead of having 3 more amazing songs from the ever so talented (and natural...) ZLY were stuck with chipmunk voices, short skirts and lollipops? What a great trade!~ *rolls eyes*
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by brokenhearted Tue 16 Sep 2008, 3:25 am

Beautifully written BB.
    I love the article I love you

The article is so true. I must say the thing that Tiffany did is very rude & ignorant. I do not blame the Chinese being angry at that. So many ppl died & so many ppl lost their love ones, their homes basically their lives from that earthquake & she has the balls to laugh when someone is being genuinely sincere. She could have taken to thought that the fact that her sunbae Zhang Li Yin is from that providence. Seriously the girl can not think. She seriously needs to think before she speaks or do anything. I don't know how ppl can think she is so cute. She's ignorant, low class, rude & just plain dumb.

& to the delusionals whom has the nerves to say that The Grace & Zhang Li Yin were not cheered on are just plain well delusional. Are they seriously trying to gain more antis for their precious 9? Saying stuff like that will only anger the other fan clubs even more. Fact of the matter the Black Ocean was only for snsd. It was created for them so it's only gonna happen to them.

I am sick & tired of SM. They have been screwing the fans over for years & seriously I had enough. The last straw for me was the fact that Zhang Li Yin was robbed of more songs. You will think being the only chinese soloist in their company, especially someone that has won awards that no other foreigner has won & is successful in China making a name for herself as well as SM will be given more songs at the Shanghai concert but instead she was given only two while her juniors got more & like you mention BoA pulling out you will think that they'll give the spots to her but I had a feeling they'll give it to snsd. That is just wrong & disrespectful.

I see it SM doesn't care for their artists & fans they only care for snsd. They are promoting them over & over again not giving the other artists in their company the promotion that they deserve which in results will piss off the fans of those artists leading to more antis for snsd.

SM is just as delusional as the insanes. I bid farewell to SM...I'm done with them I will continue to support my artists that are part of SM but as SM the company..No I hope they go bankrupt with all the money they spent on snsd.
    wickedfairy
    wickedfairy
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 322
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by wickedfairy Tue 16 Sep 2008, 3:44 am

Our passion and views will not die down as time goes by, but your ignorance and willful refusal to take fans beliefs and demands in to consideration will only grow as that time passes. We will not stop now until we achieve our goal, SM will be taught a lesson from fans once and for all.

You cannot walk all over us and trample on the hand that feeds you. Customer is King.

This words gave me strength.
    This is like a declaration of war.
    I've left SM fandom because their utterly stupid inconsiderate attitude towards us fans.
    I felt so disgusted by the way they treats us fans for a very long time now. I feel like I have no right as a fan anymore.
    So I just took an easy way,left my once precious SM fandom and I didn't regret it AT ALL.
    How can I be a respectful fan to my precious group if their own company doesn't respect us? It just doesn't feel right.
    The way he treats BoA,CSJH,Suju and DBSK,those artists are just his toys. Nothing more.

Apparently the name of now 2PM member "ChanSong", was a part of the topic of the day on the Mnet show that Tiffany used to host (소년소녀가요백서) Sonyeon Sonyeo Gayo Baekso.

WTF? SO does that mean Tardy was laughing over my boys' name? I'm gonna kick her ass once and for all. That b*tch! Such a disgusting creature.

Post by Guest Tue 16 Sep 2008, 4:03 am

OMG that X thing was so awesome<333
    Cassies & ELFs u rawk!!!

It was so...DARK...during ShitDae's perf
    But what more can you expect -___-

HyeSung's face is also so pissd when hes on that show with Tardfany
    I often feel sorry for him but congratz to him that Tarfany is not the host anymore!
    Banzai!
    thatsdumb
    thatsdumb
    Translator
    Translator

Number of posts : 44
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by thatsdumb Tue 16 Sep 2008, 5:04 am

Loved loved loved this article. :)
    When I saw the black ocean, I have to admit, I felt a slight feeling of guilt and pity for the girls and their fans. *SIGH* If only SM knew how to handle this.

Looking at the fancams onlyYJ posted, clearly, the girls aren't happy performing there, it was so shaky, and I thought Jessica would break out into tears anytime soon - at least her voice sounded like it. But on screen, she still has that one plastic smile she has for performances. *ugh*

And still, some other girls seem like they have become immune to this kind of treatment - like Yuri, dancing around and doing weird things as if black ocean wasn't there.

For the sake of fans and Kpop, I hope SM stops provoking and insulting the artists and their fans soon.

P.S. Does anyone have a link to that SSGB episode?
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Post by yudit Tue 16 Sep 2008, 5:21 am

awesome article as usual. <3 i was waiting for your article, haha. i knew you guys would find evidences to open those delusionfuls eyes. ^^ but sadly, they'll just ignore it and went on to blame the chinese people (like i knew they would), like they did on soompi even when it was posted by their own delusionful. seriously, even if i'm not an anti, what tardfany did is unforgivable and the chinese fans have every rights to boycott them. in addition to what sm also did to ri in. did he really think he could get away with it? heck no, and i'm glad the black ocean showed him. <3
    Hanteuk
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 13
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-03

Post by Hanteuk Tue 16 Sep 2008, 5:28 am

OMFG I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!! I DONT NO WHO IT WAS THAT FELL BUT LOLOLOL THIS IS PRICELESS!!! Razz
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Post by Angela Tue 16 Sep 2008, 5:36 am

GOOD JOB BB I LOVED THE ARTICLE.
    Thats how SM is not taking fans seriously.

You cannot walk all over us and trample on the hand that feeds you. Customer is King

SO TRUE!!
    supermarbel_cake
    supermarbel_cake
    Translator
    Translator

Male Number of posts : 312
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by supermarbel_cake Tue 16 Sep 2008, 6:25 am

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooveeeed it :D
    ihatesnsB
    ihatesnsB
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 99
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by ihatesnsB Tue 16 Sep 2008, 7:02 am

So true~~~~~!!
    CUSTOMER IS KING!!

X is the way of LOVE!!
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Tue 16 Sep 2008, 7:10 am

i love your article BB!!

tardfany is really rude and really don't know when to stop..yeah..since delusionfuls always defend her for her rudeness and blame others or give lame excuses like she's still young and blah..

i love how csjh the grace and zhang li yin got full support from the fans and black ocean..
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Post by jaejae19 Tue 16 Sep 2008, 7:36 am

BB, that was very journalistic... if only all journalists are like you, this world wouldn't be as dumb as it is.

anyway... i'd love to see the day when LSM gets to read these stuff here. he's too engrossed in making money that the artists are already disregarded, when in fact it is them [or they??] who gives him all the money.

i also wish he'd realize how dumb it is to conquer an audience where no one likes the artist. like throwing a sheep into a den of lions. haha. apparently, he's still disregarding his artists that way. poor snshitd. with more and more antis and money taken from them, i'll be surprised if their career makes it to the end of the five-year contract with LSM, with their dignity intact.

hopefully, soon enough, STAND will achieve its goal. not only of disbanding that crazy old girl band, but also making LSM realize how tyrannical and abusive his ways are.....

and thinking about that five-year contract, isn't it DBSK's last year of contract already? --just a side-thought. ^^
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 325
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Post by FISHYILUFFYOU Tue 16 Sep 2008, 9:08 am

X SIGN FTW!

snsd.. gtfo
    SoHot
    Anti

Number of posts : 47
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-06

Post by SoHot Tue 16 Sep 2008, 10:54 am

Thank you for this article! Very well written <3
    pinkrebel18
    pinkrebel18
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 563
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by pinkrebel18 Tue 16 Sep 2008, 11:52 am

This article moved me and made me more and more Anti SNSD/Anti SM LSM..

I hate LSM for he only thinks about her precious 9 plastic dolls and how he set aside and ignore his other artist such as CSJH The Grace and Zhang Li Yin.
    he crazily promoted those 9 freaks while my beautiful talented girls
    (CSJH and Li Yin) were left behind the corner, push aside without proper promotions. and what makes me sick, is that how badly he treated Shapley and Chocolates.

and to SNSD, I regretted the day that I liked and supported each one of you. though I may not be that biggest SNSD fan like your delusionfuls, I still show you support and give my love cause I thought you deserved it.
    but after showing those rude behavior and bratty attitudes! I decided to stop liking your group. then after what you have done to Shapley and The Grace and to other FCs I started to see the real SNSD, then my hate started to pour..

SM how I wish all your good and talented artists would leave your evil and money scheming way for good. I want DBSK to move out and pull their investments to SM. Suju too.. plus BoA, CSJH, and LiYin.
    LaB*tch
    LaB*tch
    Anti

Number of posts : 62
    Warning :

Post by LaB*tch Tue 16 Sep 2008, 11:58 am

You rock BB!!!

YOU ROCK~

OMG. ^^
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Yumii Tue 16 Sep 2008, 1:34 pm

Another Great Article done by BB <333 I love you

LSM should realize that no one wants his GIRLS by now! Why can't SM accept the TRUTH?? just cuz of his niece is in it?? o.0

So love ur articles BB.. always full with GREAT details and evidences :]
    bbling
    bbling
    Translator
    Translator

Female Number of posts : 221
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Post by bbling Tue 16 Sep 2008, 2:02 pm

*cries

BB appa, you've said it all!!

Bloody SNSD better not carry on their "plans" in China.

And you know what Delusionfuls say about the TaeYeon and Tiffany disrepecting China thing?

"TaeYeon can hardly say "We would love to go to the island of Taiwan owned by China!" And most Koreans think that Taiwan's a separate country anyway..."

"Tiffany was only laughing at the names!"

^ Pffffttt. Seriously Tardy laughing makes me hate her even more... how many tears did I shed over the earthquake? The little boy of nine who ran back in when he was saved and pulled out his two classmates has more fricken sense than her!
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Post by jaejae19 Tue 16 Sep 2008, 2:18 pm

^that tardfany always has tricks up her sleeve to make her retard-ness more obvious... im hating her more and more! she cant stay decent even just for the sake of other people's suffering. hell tardfany! i wish you'd go through the same thing they did. and STAND will do the laughing for you by then!
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Post by yudit Tue 16 Sep 2008, 2:21 pm

^ lol. she couldn't say "we would love to go to taiwan" period?
    laughing at the name of said destroyed area while on the subject is complete disrespect. laughing at all while on the subject is disrespect. although i guess since they can't use their lame she's an american excuse anymore, they can only come up with shits like that. sushi rollers make me feel disgusted.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 15 May 2024, 3:59 pm