The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+60
leeyejin
ijustlovetvxq
cherry_berry
Rawr!
yuniel
yudit
karafied
lovewg
xjjjLOVE
LaTard
~wOonDerLoOve~
KaoriSaru
FISHYILUFFYOU
brr0kenn
jaejae19
~YunGi~
smiley_donutXD
wickedfairy
youngslove
Maki
blabblepop
hatepastelpink
POWitszROSIE
Ethanol
kijun
stand<3
yunnie
fuzzywuzzy
STANDupPEOPLE
SoHot
Cutie
paboshitdae
boomboomnya
Kamo
jaeSMILES
pinkrebel18
aquatitans
supermarbel_cake
Angela
Evilicewolf
Zoy
Yumii
brokenhearted
Oh_Mona
Metwitchy
collation
snurfyangel
soshihater
Vivid
Learner012
Bento_box
queenbee
LaB*tch
OopurpleoO
LUPIN
Hannie*Saru
Cutie-Weirdo
Tuyetienhi
soshit
thatsdumb
64 posters

Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub.

brr0kenn
    brr0kenn
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 163
    Warning :
    Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub. - Page 3 Empty Re: Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub.

Post by brr0kenn Wed 10 Sep 2008, 5:12 am

Gosh, stupid b*tch. How can you compare those nine stupid non-biodegradable plastics to the elegant kara? Its them who should stay out of the way. Don't they ever realise that they're making people hate them? Brainless piece of shit.
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 325
    Warning :
    Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub. - Page 3 Empty Re: Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub.

Post by FISHYILUFFYOU Wed 10 Sep 2008, 6:45 am

lol soshit has too much antis now. and you guys want some more? okkk then!

~~WONDERKARA iluffyouuu~~:D
    KaoriSaru
    KaoriSaru
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 66
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by KaoriSaru Wed 10 Sep 2008, 7:06 am

ShitDae has many antis. They are too stupid to make friends. Such a disgrace.
    ~wOonDerLoOve~
    ~wOonDerLoOve~
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 142
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by ~wOonDerLoOve~ Wed 10 Sep 2008, 7:37 am

THAT DELUSIONFUL NEEDS TO GO OUT OF THE f**ken WAY!!! Doesn't that Ins♥ne know that kara is the 2nd generation FinK.L.!!! FinK.L. is one of the most legendary kpop girl groups, and SNSD can't even reach their levels!!! Kara is much respected in the hallyu industry!!! SO, WHAT IF THEY KEEP A LOW PROFILE?!? THAT DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE NOT POPULAR!!! SNSD are only popular because their from sm, they are popular because of collabs, they are popular because of the scandals!!! WONDER KARA GO GO GO!!! Baby V.O.X R.e.V and cats are good too, not like gay ass SNSD!!!
    LaTard
    LaTard
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 102
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by LaTard Wed 10 Sep 2008, 8:48 am

WOW! Snsd fans are effing idiots, but they did a good job. Hahah. I am glad that they make SNSD more antis. Keep going!

I am happy to know that everyone is hating on SNSD. I wonder who is next? I bet it's YG girls. When they debut, snsd fans might bash them because they're a female group.

PS: Tardfany is going to give someone a dirty look and then she immediately smiles innoncently. Psh. She's totally fake.
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Wed 10 Sep 2008, 10:18 am

snurfyangel wrote:

p/s: they also said CSJH should stay in Japan cus korea belong to SNSD...how arrogant....

eeewwww...wtf...actually only perverted ajusshis and horny fanboys belong to them..
    Hannie*Saru
    Hannie*Saru
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 297
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by Hannie*Saru Wed 10 Sep 2008, 10:25 am

wtf CSJH stay in Japan? Is Korea not their own country? They freaking have the right to go where ever they want Mad

I guess S<3ne has no pride in their own country or their people
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by xjjjLOVE Wed 10 Sep 2008, 8:09 pm

WTF Sushi Rollers are the RUDEST PEOPLE EVER!
    even though I don't like KARA I mean they didn't do ANYTHING!
    lovewg
    lovewg
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 114
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-25

Post by lovewg Wed 10 Sep 2008, 8:33 pm

My god that last GIF, I slammed my desk~hahha~XD
    She's having that "American Girl" look again....*rolls eyes* NOT!

For some reason, SNSD fans always have to have conflicts with other FCs! Wth is wrong with them.....

AND dragging Kara & Baby Vox Rev into it?? I am so sorry, but I love Kara (they're cute) and I think Baby Vox Rev can really sing! I love them too! >Sad
    I mean, all of the girl groups are better than soshit, for realz!

Aww that video with Yoo Bin & Gyu Ri is so cute!!! They seem like really good friends!! From how they talked w/ eachother during the MKMF~:)
    karafied

Number of posts : 1
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Post by karafied Thu 11 Sep 2008, 4:03 am

thatsdumb wrote:The delusionfuls adds another FC to their growing list of enemies.

I'm really sorry for Kara fans, because they don't even come close to SNSD. I feel sorry for you guys. The rivalry is really between the Wondergirls and SNSD. Kara is just on the level of Baby V.O.X Re.V and Cats so just stay out of the way.

isn't this person contradicting himself..if KARA isn't on their level why do they need to "stay out of the way"?
    if KARA don't even come close then why would they be in the way? lol why bother to write anything at all?

okay when i first saw this i was upset to say the least..KARA hasn't done anything to provoke this kind of treatment..they've always just minded their own businesses as does Kamilia..we'd hoped that this kind of behavior was to be avoided, so Kamilia had taken precautions for example only living in KARA's bubble, only talking about KARA..well most of us who are only KARA fans..KARA doesn't have to try to be anything, they just do what they do..

they are just trying to pick on KARA and Kamilia cause we're usually peaceful people we probably would just let that happen but even we, Kamilia have a line that no one crosses..but looking at their current situation they shouldn't try to provoke anybody..KARA has lots of friends so i wouldn't be surprised if Younha's fanclub and VIP (Hara and Seungri are really good friends) stand up for KARA too..Triple S is usually protective of KARA so i'm not surprised :D

and there were more Hyori fans then Kamilia at the special stage performance so of course KARA will get more support b/c of that...

i don't hate anybody b/c i don't pay enough attention to care honestly but i'll sure be on the lookout
    also think WG and KARA being actual friends has something to do with this attack..
    oh yea they're still pissed off that Seungyeon "took" Tiffany's spot on SSGB too
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by yudit Thu 11 Sep 2008, 5:01 am

you know, when i first read this, i really thought that maybe it was antis who did this. i just didn't think that anyone could be so stupid as to go around provoking more fanclubs when their artists already have loads of antis. first cass & elf, wonderfuls, chocolates, shapleys, and now kamilias? i really didn't think that kind of stupid existed (they were stupid yes, but this stupid?).

but i was wrong because apparently, the dumbasses still haven't realize that fans DO represent their artists and especially since soshit and the insanes are now one. i just finished reading the chocolates furious at sm thread at soompi and all the dumbshitted insanes (funny how it's only the insanes) are now attacking ri in's talent. the thread isn't even about her talent, it was about the disrespect sm shown her. fucktards. really, i won't be surprised if about 100 more people will register at our forums in the following week. god, insanes are pissing me off this entire week. usually, i can laugh at their stupidity but it's hurting my brain now.
    yuniel
    yuniel
    STAND Staff
    STAND Staff

Female Number of posts : 313
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by yuniel Fri 12 Sep 2008, 8:20 am

eww..
    i hope insanes would do more of this and the whole of kpop fans would unite and give them shit.
    Rawr!
    Rawr!
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 255
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by Rawr! Fri 12 Sep 2008, 12:19 pm

I hope they know that the only reason why SNSD is so well known is cuz they have the craziest most hated fanclub in all of korea.
    idk if thats something u should brag about.

I am not a fan of the new kara but i do like the fact that their cute image is actual cute not "lets go flash old men" cute.
    and Baby Vox Rev they straight out say they are women and dont give the fake vrigin crap that SNSD keep promoting even though we all know their not.
    cherry_berry
    cherry_berry
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 270
    Warning :
    Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-08

Post by cherry_berry Sat 13 Sep 2008, 11:29 pm

soshit and their fans is really arogan!!!!

okey,
    maybe it's true if soshit rival is wg,
    but,
    it doenst mean, they can insult the other girlband!!!!

maybe kara is not popular than soshit,
    but,
    kara can be proud to themselves,
    kara was known because their songs,
    not because their rumors with some boybands
    *like soshit*

i hope kara will be more success,
    so soshit's fans can close their mouth!!!!

KARA AND WG FIGHTING!!!!
    I AM YOUR FAN!!!!
    ijustlovetvxq
    ijustlovetvxq
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 240
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by ijustlovetvxq Sun 14 Sep 2008, 6:34 am

wth??!
    wow fns of othr artsts are there to dfnd a kamilian who is right ^^
    tht fantard delusional is so confdnt to enter kamilia's gallery and bsh them... omona~~ jajaja Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub. - Page 3 884165 Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub. - Page 3 199767 Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub. - Page 3 656582

wth.. cass is the one N<3ne is alwys using wtf
    leeyejin
    Anti

Number of posts : 46
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-04

Post by leeyejin Sun 14 Sep 2008, 10:49 pm

WHAT? Haha... seriously. I don't only hate SNSD, I also hate their frickin zealous fans. Kamilia is one of the FCs that mind their own business. The Delusionfuls can go jump off a cliff.

I love KARA. They're very versatile. I like the old KARA more, but have you seen their recent cover of FinKL's 'Now'? Such a sexy performance. So unlike the pretentious shows Soshi puts on. AND OMG, TAKE OFF THAT GIF OF TIFFATTY -- EWWWW.

Post by Guest Tue 16 Sep 2008, 3:39 am

OMG that gif wif tardfanny was like a major *PUKE*
    Its not that ShitDae dont have friends...
    They just fend them away with their ignorance...
    Ignorance is not bliss!
    shortxswt
    shortxswt
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 20
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-13

Post by shortxswt Mon 13 Oct 2008, 8:50 pm

One of these days all the FCs are gonna unite and bring them down. Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub. - Page 3 487908
    sweet.station
    sweet.station
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 446
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by sweet.station Sat 09 May 2009, 9:33 am

I didn't know about this..
    even the innocent Kamila, Shocked
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Mon 02 Nov 2009, 9:27 am

Those insanes really don't know when to quit... This just makes their plastic dolls gain more antis. They're really childish and stupid. And now they're whining over 2NE1's color. Please... STFU.
    chocopielove
    chocopielove
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 677
    Warning :
    Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Post by chocopielove Mon 08 Mar 2010, 5:13 am

This just totally proves not every fanclub is as violent as Soshit's. They even have the guts to go on a Kamilia Site to bash KARA.
    And to say KARA and SNSD are friends. Get a life. SNSD you don't deserve KARA as friends.
    Right now if I had to say it's between KARA vs 2NE1 vs T-ARA vs Wonder Girls.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 5:22 am