The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+60
leeyejin
ijustlovetvxq
cherry_berry
Rawr!
yuniel
yudit
karafied
lovewg
xjjjLOVE
LaTard
~wOonDerLoOve~
KaoriSaru
FISHYILUFFYOU
brr0kenn
jaejae19
~YunGi~
smiley_donutXD
wickedfairy
youngslove
Maki
blabblepop
hatepastelpink
POWitszROSIE
Ethanol
kijun
stand<3
yunnie
fuzzywuzzy
STANDupPEOPLE
SoHot
Cutie
paboshitdae
boomboomnya
Kamo
jaeSMILES
pinkrebel18
aquatitans
supermarbel_cake
Angela
Evilicewolf
Zoy
Yumii
brokenhearted
Oh_Mona
Metwitchy
collation
snurfyangel
soshihater
Vivid
Learner012
Bento_box
queenbee
LaB*tch
OopurpleoO
LUPIN
Hannie*Saru
Cutie-Weirdo
Tuyetienhi
soshit
thatsdumb
64 posters

Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub.

jaeSMILES
    jaeSMILES
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 275
    Warning :
    Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub. - Page 2 Empty Re: Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub.

Post by jaeSMILES Tue 09 Sep 2008, 3:23 pm

Aigooo~ Cant they leave Kamilia out of this ?
    i was hoping that they wouldnt affect KARA, KARA has enough to deal with...KARA HWAITING~
    YAAY! Triple S, Cassia and WonderFuls were helping out *claps wildly*

Maybe DelusionFuls are scared that KARA might take the cute image away...i mean they do it better and WAAY MORE BELIEVABLE that ShitDae anyway...
    Cool
    Kamo
    Kamo
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 447
    Warning :
    Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub. - Page 2 Empty Re: Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub.

Post by Kamo Tue 09 Sep 2008, 3:32 pm

insanes are seriously digging their own grave. With the condition of their fandom they should be creating friendly ties with other fanclubs for support but no....................

oh well, makes our job easier. ^^

Poor Kamilia.... they've been through enough, and now having to deal with stupid bull shit from rollers.

but on the bright side it makes me happy to see other fanclubs lending their support to Kamilia ^^
    boomboomnya
    boomboomnya
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 196
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by boomboomnya Tue 09 Sep 2008, 4:12 pm

jesus christ!
    and they say WE have no lives?
    at least we don;t go around interrupting other FC's
    just because their idols are so shitty that it's better to go
    anti others, since obviously SNShitD has nothing entertaining enough.

god way to make yourselves look like tiffany,
    please just go burn in hell

Last edited by l0v3p1gg13 on Wed 10 Sep 2008, 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Delusionfuls provoke another Fanclub. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Tue 09 Sep 2008, 4:17 pm

they should learn to stay the hell in their own fanclubs.
    Cutie
    Cutie
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 156
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Cutie Tue 09 Sep 2008, 5:26 pm

Delusionals are going too far!

They are just trying to create a war that they are too blind to realize they will lose.
    SoHot
    Anti

Number of posts : 47
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-06

Post by SoHot Tue 09 Sep 2008, 5:33 pm

This is making me so upset.
    How could they?
    Kamalia is one the quietest,calmest and most lovable fanclubs.
    I used to be a B*Karoompier (Kara's soompi fanclub) and all i remember was that kamilia was too quiet for me.. lol. All they really do was support their girls! Kamilia stays in their little bubble and doesn't even associate much with other fanclubs (because they are such a a shy FC).

That SNSD fanboy really had no business going out of his way to kara's gallery and comment without necessity.

So, so far they've upset the following fanclubs and for the following reasons:
    ELF: Disrespect for their sonbaes. (SNSD) + Threats and harassment (S<3ne)
    Cass: Disrespect for their sonbaes. (SNSD) + Threats and harassment (S<3ne)
    CS: Disrespect for their sonbaes. (SNSD) + Threats and harassment (S<3ne)
    TripleS:Tiffany's innapropriate comment about their leader (SNSD) + Threats and harassment (S<3ne)
    Wonderful:Use of Wonderful chant during SNSD+WG special stage + Threats (S<3one)
    Shapley:Stolen ballon color. (S<3one)
    Chocolynes:Same reason as kamilia. (S<3one)
    Kamilia:You just read it.

They also said something disrespectful against Big Bang's Taeyang but VIP didn't make a big deal out of it. I'm sure that next time S<3one won't come off so easy though.

They make me mad. Proud Wonderful forever <3
    STANDupPEOPLE
    STANDupPEOPLE
    Official Anti

Male Number of posts : 186
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-06

Post by STANDupPEOPLE Tue 09 Sep 2008, 5:38 pm

um.... who are TripleS?

wow, are they not satisfied with the drama in SM? and isn't their 'rivalry' with WG enough? jeez.
    fuzzywuzzy
    fuzzywuzzy
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 444
    Warning :

Post by fuzzywuzzy Tue 09 Sep 2008, 5:38 pm

SNSD and their stupid fans need to focusing on their fluctuating popularity and respectability in Korea.

WonderKami FTW! =D

STANDupPEOPLE - Triple S is SS501's official FC
    aquatitans
    aquatitans
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 285
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by aquatitans Tue 09 Sep 2008, 5:44 pm

STANDupPEOPLE wrote:um.... who are TripleS?

They are SS501's fanclub...shitdaes never know when people don't ever like them do they!! And insanes don't get that people will never support their turds ever..adding oil to the fire will just make things worse for their turds and make it better for all the other fanclubs that they disrespected and the singers they AND shitdaes disrespected! gosh! i just freakin wanna kill them!!!
    yunnie
    yunnie
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 80
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-18

Post by yunnie Tue 09 Sep 2008, 7:52 pm

to tell you guys the true . . as much as i hate those girls, their biggest fanclub is about 200,000 + while the Wonder Girls is 100,000 + & Kara i think is 70,000 + correct if im wrong.

anyway it funny how many fans they have in just such a short period of time,
    i guess wearing short skirt really work O__O but i don't know how many fans Wonder Girls have in totally because they have lots of other fanclubs too.

I know somehow & someday those soone = no one is going to attack kara,
    damn they have pick on every groups who are female tsk tsk tsk . I'm glad that person attack kara tho, it just add more to the antis list x]] now that what im talking about. Cool
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Post by stand<3 Tue 09 Sep 2008, 8:27 pm

WOW.. so those stupid sushi rollers think they're tat great? and tat big?
    to go out and start a war with other fc?
    or they don't have anything better to do??
    go stare at your 9sluts plastic face!

^oh man, i didn't know there are soo many perverted boys and old men out there!!
    kijun
    kijun
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 902
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by kijun Tue 09 Sep 2008, 8:50 pm

WHAT THE FREAkS ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

THATS IT !
    I DONT CARE IF THEY WANNA COMPETE WITH WG
    EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS WG WINS ANYWAYS
    BUT DO THEY HAVE TO DRAG KARA INTO THIS?!?!?!?!
    KARA IS WONDERFUL !
    THEY'RE HARD WORKING AND NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH SNSD!
    WHY DO THESE SOSHIIS HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING FOR ME ?!?!?!

i swear im heart broken now T_______________T
    .. why kara.. cry
    Learner012
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 72
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-08

Post by Learner012 Tue 09 Sep 2008, 9:03 pm

I made lyrics to hyori's 10 minutes video on the 'on-going project' sub forum defending Kara XD
    Ethanol
    Ethanol
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Post by Ethanol Tue 09 Sep 2008, 9:29 pm

God, they think they're so big and mighty trying to provoke ALL KNOWN FANCLUBS IN KOREA...Do they want a fanclub war? Obviously they're going to lose that fight because of the millions of members of other fanclubs who would pulverize those little immature bonerifics! Twisted Evil

I don't get why they're trying to provoke Kamilia...I mean, what the hell? What have they ever done to any of those plastics? It's really irritating how insanes are provoking all the calm fanclubs who don't even cause any damn trouble to anyone. My god. I just want to go and strangle each and every one of those idiots. Mad
    POWitszROSIE
    POWitszROSIE
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 683
    Warning :

Post by POWitszROSIE Tue 09 Sep 2008, 9:40 pm

^ Excuse me, but don't you know that we never associated with SNSD? Kkkkk. And we won't go to that side because its dirty there. Even if there's a rivalry between WG and SNSD, WG will definitely win. Its Wondergirls and Kara's time now.
    TOTALLY AGREE ^^
    WonderGirls WILL ALWAYS AND I MEAN ALWAYS beat SHITDae.
    I would like to see WonderRa competition because i know that they are really close freinds and no matter what they won't hate each other.
    (:
    hatepastelpink
    hatepastelpink
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 244
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-29

Post by hatepastelpink Tue 09 Sep 2008, 10:42 pm

picking fight with other fcs is a sport of those isanose.>XD
    idiots..

KARA is just minding their own business and then drag them into this..pathetic sones..

and the rivalry between WONDER GIRLS & SHITDAES..
    DUH ITS NO COMPETITION..WONDER GIRLS WINS..

those delusional fans of shitdaes must get a life instead of picking fights with other groups..
    blabblepop
    blabblepop
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 536
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by blabblepop Tue 09 Sep 2008, 11:28 pm

lol dude
    puhlease
    kara was there
    way before snsd
    they are their sunbae's
    do they know HOW MUCH MORE appreciated kara was during their debut
    and how their fanclub ballooned that time?!
    they think snsd's that popular
    hahaha what delusionals
    snsd is not 'that' popular
    do they know how these girls actually got their popularity from?
    scandals of course
    Tuyetienhi
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 20
    Warning :

Post by Tuyetienhi Tue 09 Sep 2008, 11:53 pm

I can't believe they also mention KARA being on the same level as baby vox. re and cats... dude... wouldn't that pissed off the other 2 fan clubs besides kara also? each of those groups are popular in their own ways. All 3 of those fan clubs are highly respected and have more support then those soshits ever will.
    Maki
    Maki
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Post by Maki Wed 10 Sep 2008, 1:07 am

Great article and translations! Thanks for sharing...a joy to read!
    youngslove

Number of posts : 2
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-22

Post by youngslove Wed 10 Sep 2008, 2:20 am

I really wish it was still KARA and WG days.

I still remember when Wondergirls and KARA both debuted, their was rivalry, but nothing compared to the nasty son-neo-shit-day. There was even a point where KARA was just as popular on the same level with Wondergirls. But then these bitches had to show up and ruin everything.

Im annoyed from the immature lowlife scumbag fans who always say KARA is trying to hard to be cute or "Not even SNSD would do this nasty ass concept". Its too bad they did it already, but KARA looks way better than those bitches.
    wickedfairy
    wickedfairy
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 322
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by wickedfairy Wed 10 Sep 2008, 2:24 am

tsk.tsk. Insanes never gets tired do they?
    Giving bad names to their so-called idols before this. Haven't they had enough already?
    Recently on Shapley. And now Kamilia?
    Who the hell they think they are huh?
    Don't they even dare try comparing Wonder Girls with Shitdae because they are not on the same level!

p/s: they also said CSJH should stay in Japan cus korea belong to SNSD...how arrogant....

Belongs to who? LMAO. Wonder Girls owned Kpop right now. not that bitches.
    They don't have the right to say that CSJH should stay in Japan.
    Then SNSD don't have the right to stay in Korea. They should disappear from face of the world.
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by brokenhearted Wed 10 Sep 2008, 3:52 am

actually i wonder who's next?

i mean it seems to me that these insanes are going after a lot of girl groups..i wonder would baby vox be next?
    smiley_donutXD
    smiley_donutXD
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 219
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by smiley_donutXD Wed 10 Sep 2008, 4:01 am

never knew that kara & wonder girls are close...
    too bad for delusionfuls...
    they never think before they post...
    but who cares,,
    they are delusionfuls,
    so that's what they do...
    ~YunGi~
    ~YunGi~
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 220
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Post by ~YunGi~ Wed 10 Sep 2008, 4:27 am

Shocked *WTF?*

korea belong to SNSD?what are they?the owner of the country?What the hell with peoples this days?Ever first,those nine ugly sluts debut,all we got is crazy people!
    Mad *Not Happy* AH!Well,i started to like KARA now,SNSD can flush their popularity to hookers,everyone will be happy!!sluts and shits fans need to have some lessons!! Twisted Evil LOLS,if SHITDAES V.S. WonderGirls&KARA,it will be MADNESS!!What does Wonder Girls and KARA call?WonderKARA,isn't it?Yahhhh!!!SHITdaes will lose one!!My Cousin,Shakeerah in this wesite,she just join yesterday,she told me that she ever hate plastics,I think i am getting more people to join this wesite,hehe :D Wait,why are i telling?LOL,
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Post by jaejae19 Wed 10 Sep 2008, 5:10 am

holy friggin' damn.

sushi rollers cant get enough, can they??!

well, let them ruin their idols' career. that'll be helping STAND alot.

KAMILIA JOIN STAND! ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 4:21 am