The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+33
michelle88
antigolfasgeneration
isa19
ayaka
KaiserinFrederick
anastasya
SNSD=FAIL
soshit
re.w1nd
F-SNSD
clare
daesungvip
stand<3
bigbangislove
santi
myap611
cassio_fia
Fire Gem Phoenix
summer
shitdaesucks
disturbed
ihateinsanes
tomatoguru
Telruunya
elf world
x.suyin
gabbyz
queenbqty
donotforget
dBsK_luv
yeppa
anti
Bento_box
37 posters

What the devil?

soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :
    What the devil? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10What the devil? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-17

What the devil? - Page 2 Empty Re: What the devil?

Post by soshit Mon 19 Apr 2010, 9:09 am

they arent even worth 2 cents..
    SNSD=FAIL
    SNSD=FAIL

Female Number of posts : 7
    Warning :
    What the devil? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10What the devil? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-14

Post by SNSD=FAIL Mon 19 Apr 2010, 10:42 am

gosh. these girls don't have ORIGINALITY.
    come on. KARA was the first to go black from the girl groups.
    followed by T-Ara. why do they have to do it too?!

AND KESHA'S VERSION IS A LOT BETTER!!!!
    anastasya
    anastasya

Female Number of posts : 8
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-04-14

Post by anastasya Wed 21 Apr 2010, 9:08 am

i showed my friends the run part and them were like

"are they trying to swim " and "they're doing that that coz they don't know how to swim"

run devil run ... even the devil runs away from them... so proud
    KaiserinFrederick
    KaiserinFrederick
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 93
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-04-21

Post by KaiserinFrederick Wed 21 Apr 2010, 5:13 pm

Does anyone else think that the black outfits they wear kinda make them look fat? What the devil? - Page 2 476897
    ayaka

Number of posts : 1
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-04-28

Post by ayaka Wed 28 Apr 2010, 11:50 pm

no.. Ke$ha was close to the composer of run devil run so she made a demo version of it..

but what's the difference ? i still hate them !! especially tiffany.. >.<
    and when i saw the mv of S.E.O.U.L. i was like Very sad Mad
    isa19
    isa19
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 100
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Post by isa19 Thu 29 Apr 2010, 1:21 am

I find it really annoying that a lot of people will go to Ke$ha videos and then they'll diss her for not placing a cover/karaoke version of the song. Seriously? Don't they even have time to do some research on who really was the original singer for this song? And I bet if Ke$ha didn't made the demo for this SNSD would not know on how to sing this song. They must be thankful to her.
    antigolfasgeneration
    antigolfasgeneration
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-23

Post by antigolfasgeneration Thu 29 Apr 2010, 4:34 am

Run devil run? Are they singing to uncle Lee Soo Man, to the company SM, to their ‘lovely’ fans or to themselves?
    I don’t really like western pop, but I did hear Kesha’s version and I like it. (never hear her music before, by the way, until now with this issue).
    I mean, I kind of like it …I’m not going to buy the cd, or download the song, but I like it.
    And SME don’t making any arrangement to the song, at least to sound a bit different, what a lazy people they are…
    But the simple fact that their nauseating voices are in it is enough to ruin any song.

I thought they (SM + SNSD) learnt their lesson with the issue with Dineyra? But of course I was wrong.
    (another ruined song, and with any arrangement, only their screeching unbearable voices added)
    Maybe it is some kind of marketing strategy (another one…)? Now in this modern-time, with Internet and “YouTube” wouldn’t be that necessary but perhaps SM want to be sure…
    I mean… perhaps in Uzbekistan hardly 1 or maybe 2 persons knew about Shitd existence… and with “Genie”, many people in Uzbekistan knew about shitd, thanks to the insones who went loco bashing that poor and TALENTED girl, in almost every single Dineyra video on YouTube.
    Now, Kesha’s fans know about the 9 ho*kers of SM, thanks to those insone maniacs.

Another strategy to make those 9 sluts get noticed around the world… (if that is what they are calling ‘hallyu’, I seriously think they are very mistaken).

Their outfit and dance steps are… what the hell?
    I mean… could they get more slutty? How much more sluttier can they get?
    It’s like they were showing themselves and dancing in underwear! Transparent leggings and panties, I mean, come on!
    (What is next? They, dancing in lingerie, but with some lame see-through fabric on top to say “they are not half naked”?????)

And the dance itself… Almost every dance single dance step is slutty.
    And how they COPY the gun-move of KARA’s Lupin is REALLY INFURIATING.
    How dare they, damn b*tches!!!!!!!!!

The song: I didn’t even hear it completely. I can’t stand their voices. I did mute it.
    The video: BOOOOOOOOORING. One of the most (or the most) boring videos I have seen.
    I did watch it (and without paying much attention) because of some very good ANTI parodies I saw (that’s how I noticed the copy from KARAs choreo).
    But I don’t use to watch their videos, not even a minute of them (not even in parodies).
    Too disgusting. I don’t even bother.
    Same with their songs. If one song of them is included in an anti video, I mute it.

Oh, and no wonder why I had the feeling I listened that song before…
    I don’t know where nor when, but I KNEW I listened that before… it sounded so familiar.
    As I said before I don’t really like western pop, so I don’t know where/when, but I knew I listened that before.
    I think that happens a lot with shitd songs, isn’t?
    (you feel that you hear it before somewhere)

And about copying or buying a song… I don´t care if it was “LEGALLY” bought; to me that is copy.
    Legal copy, or illegal copy, is still a copy.
    And honestly, legally or not, it looks a little bad… can’t have their own songs? That seems bad and sad too.
    (Yes, I didn’t like all the issue with “Mirotic” and stuff). Why can’t have their own producers/composers?

And another fishy thing is, the other songs always came first, right? Dineyra, Kesha, Sarah Connor (DBSK case)… so why SME didn’t do anything?
    If SME buy the song first, and/or have all the rights to it (they even accused Dineyra of plagiarize, am I right?)… so why not to tell anything?
    They had to wait until the 9 wh*res song came out? WHY?

Oh and even didn’t change the title? So when people type at google or at youtube “run devil run” (looking for kesha’s song) in the results come SNSD?
    Lame.
    Same song, same everything (except but the 9 sluts horrendous voices) and even the same title. LOL

- - -
    P.S. Just in case someone wonders about my signature (because I'm saying in this post that I DON'T WATCH their MVs; I don't use to watch their MVs because it's too disgusting for me):
    For my first signature I didn't watch their awful MV. I obtained that screencap from an anti video or anti site. (I don't remember well, sorry).
    Or perhaps it was from an ANTI parody of that MV, which I didn't watch complete.
    For my second signature, I needed a 'cheerleader' picture of their "Oh!" crap, so I searched an ANTI video (because I didn't find anti images of that, in that moment), and I skipped the parts to find one I could use, and find it , took the screen-picture and that was all...
    Closed the window right away. LOL
    You can see it is from an ANTI VIDEO (although I didn't understand it because it's in vietnamese but those parodies are great, I've seen some translations of vietsubs), and you can see I didn't even finish watching it -it wasn't even completely loaded-.
    michelle88
    Anti

Number of posts : 86
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-19

Post by michelle88 Sat 29 May 2010, 7:46 pm

nice~
    xxAmiChanxx

Female Number of posts : 3
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-06-03

Post by xxAmiChanxx Sun 06 Jun 2010, 3:09 pm

The thing that makes me the most angry is the fact that they used Kesha's song. I'm not a Kesha hater nor am I a fan of hers but it's her song. She has rights to it. Stupid SNSD.
    Yesunglover08
    Yesunglover08
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 26
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-06-11

Post by Yesunglover08 Fri 23 Jul 2010, 5:50 am

I hate them!!!
    Copying Ke$ha, but what do you expect? Xerox copies are supposed to be unoriginal.

But I'm also happy, most of my friemds like Ke$ha's version that sh*tdae's, they were like "Kesha's version is much more better, they sound like prostitutes performing in a club" or "They sound like my dying cat, the one who ate my socks by accident, the one who chocked"
    rayna
    rayna
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 67
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by rayna Sat 31 Jul 2010, 3:01 am

^^ Totally agree that Kesha's version is a lot better. I don't care if she sang the "guide" version. Kesha sang it first and she sang it by herself and not with 8 extra members. Who only have 1-2 lines to sing and they still sound terrible in the recording itself.
    AngelaLoveSuperJunior
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 344
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post by AngelaLoveSuperJunior Mon 23 Aug 2010, 10:19 pm

...They both suck...either way LOL
    but no offense, prefer Korean version more Mad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 12:59 am