The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+59
yeppa
TaemTaem
dBsK_luv
kudohs
yesungyesungyesung
Ahyoomee
lilipark16
KangNaMi
JAEJAEx3
Aleera
boo8tvxq
Super junior 1303
xjjjLOVE
daesungvip
bigbangislove
xXDayDreamerXx
soshi?
justincase
alwaiis_u
Hannie*Saru
cw1988
~MiXiHae~DBSK
BecauseI'mStupid
SujuAngeL
SuJuNiNi
MyLove_DBSK
ciicii96
d0ngbangl0ve
lucky730
kyuhana
Jaeshiq3112
sunday_happy
SAVE-KPOP
stand<3
soshihater
Oh_Mona
emacs
stand
Bento_box
super_jessy
YooSulover
pinkrebel18
xdinoxrawr
XxZLY_CSJHxX
loraine
bof
desertthem
chocohippo
lirujoong
soshi4never
Deliberately
gwynethkhoo
sweet.station
jumboshrimp
jaejae19
taiyou_no_namida
yoomi
Labakittie
LUPIN
63 posters

Tiffany grants the Ajusshis' wishes

Tiffany grants the Ajusshis' wishes - Page 3 Empty Re: Tiffany grants the Ajusshis' wishes

Post by Guest Mon 06 Jul 2009, 4:08 pm

LMAO Yoona expression was like O______O!!?!!
    Gosh I can understand wearing short skirts but no safety shorts?!?
    Tiff...*sigh*...when will you learn?
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1555
    Warning :
    Tiffany grants the Ajusshis' wishes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Tiffany grants the Ajusshis' wishes - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Tiffany grants the Ajusshis' wishes - Page 3 Empty Re: Tiffany grants the Ajusshis' wishes

Post by bigbangislove Mon 06 Jul 2009, 4:26 pm

Yoona's a rude and Jealous little perv!
    I didn't really have any problem with Yoona other than the simle fact she's overrated I thought she was an okay girl but this is jsut plain rude!
    Who the heck lifts up another girls skirt onstage in front of fans?
    You disgusting little [bleep] (self-censoring).
    "Caring friend"? Yeah right. She's probably just jealous that at the 0:28 second mark in the video when Tiffany gave the fans a thumbs up they all went wild over Tiffany and not her!
    I dislike Tiffany (even moreso than Yoona), but she doesn't deserve that.
    Yonna needs a good slap across the face for that one (or maybe even a sucker-punch?).
    I held some hopes for certain members, but now it's clear to me that none of them are worth it.
    Tiffany's an attention seeking jerk.
    Taeyeon's a moron.
    Jessica is hostile.
    Sooyoung is condescending.
    Sunny is okay.
    SeoHyun is good.
    Hyo Yeon isn't worth mentioning.
    Yuri is good.
    And Yoona is an overrated and disrespectful perv!
    How dare she do that?

It does seem like the members have some kinda hostility towards Tiffany though doesn't it? Sooyoung, Yuri and Yoona are all engaging each other whereas Tiffany's just in the front all alone not talking to anyone. Just on her lonesome.
    Can't say I blame them though. Tifany's an attention seeking tramps. The rest in the back appear to be messing around with each other and talknig, but Tiffany is just face forward and no one's even attempting to engage her.
    At the :50 second mark doesn't she look kinda lonely/sad? And at 1:42 all the girls are turned away from the crowd chatting it up but Tiffany is still looking forward as if no one wants her around. It all looks very clique-ish.
    2:17 it almost looks like Yuri is staring at Tiffany with disgust or contempt and then they just all turn their backs to her and continue on in their little clique totally ignoring Tiffany.
    justincase
    justincase
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 15
    Warning :
    Tiffany grants the Ajusshis' wishes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Tiffany grants the Ajusshis' wishes - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-29

Post by justincase Tue 07 Jul 2009, 9:35 am

Okay...Tiff is a bi**h and Yoona was rude whateva....I'm so curious bout what happened next?If it was true that Tiff wore mini skirt without safety short,that would be a freakin hot show rite?
    So,,,where is the next video?Or someone here know what freakin happened after that?

Or this just another damn trick from SM to get more attention especialy from antis?

I'm thinkin' that it was a big hell sensation and what happened next in the show must be very interesting to watch...Did Tiff really without safety short or what?
    daesungvip
    daesungvip
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 479
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by daesungvip Tue 07 Jul 2009, 11:27 am

exposed .

yoona's face is LMFAO
    alwaiis_u
    alwaiis_u
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 169
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-26

Post by alwaiis_u Wed 08 Jul 2009, 7:15 pm

DISGUISTING as always
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by xjjjLOVE Wed 08 Jul 2009, 9:06 pm

No safety shorts?
    try NO UNDERWEAR!
    What a slut... seriously.
    Super junior 1303
    Super junior 1303
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 27
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-21

Post by Super junior 1303 Thu 09 Jul 2009, 12:02 pm

so unbelievable ... Tiffany sure a cheap looking so call girl...
    haha Evil or Very Mad
    boo8tvxq
    boo8tvxq

Number of posts : 1
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-14

Post by boo8tvxq Mon 20 Jul 2009, 7:34 pm

ew gross... Tiffany grants the Ajusshis' wishes - Page 3 633942
    Aleera
    Aleera
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 82
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-28

Post by Aleera Sat 01 Aug 2009, 3:57 am

Well, she makes a perffect genie, always granting fanboys and the ajusshis's wishes.
    Though I dont completely agree with Yoona but I think she did the right thing.
    JAEJAEx3
    JAEJAEx3

Female Number of posts : 8
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-27

Post by JAEJAEx3 Mon 28 Sep 2009, 6:31 am

Tardy was being gross by not even wearing safety shorts ! Gross much. -.-
    Yoona's expression was priceless, she's being rude to her unnie though.
    But she's being nice to tell off Tardy about not wearing safety shorts, but Tardy just.. flipped her hair and smile?!
    That means she don't even care.
    What a shameless act.
    KangNaMi
    KangNaMi
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 529
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Post by KangNaMi Sun 04 Oct 2009, 11:01 pm

As much as I hate Tardfany, what Yoona did was pretty mean..
    I mean, how shameless can they get??
    And Tardfany just flipped her hair and smiled??
    Seriously... What a life
    lilipark16
    lilipark16
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 133
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-31

Post by lilipark16 Tue 03 Nov 2009, 6:16 am

gosh big b*tch! the tardfany!!!!!
    lol yoona's expression! she was shoked !
    tardefany couldn't you just not bez a slut for once?ewww
    Ahyoomee
    Ahyoomee
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 174
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-04

Post by Ahyoomee Thu 05 Nov 2009, 8:54 am

For some reason, I find Yoona's reaction cute. Isn't it embarrassing that your dongsaeng is scolding you? You can tell Yoona is way more responsible that Tardfany. Tardfany should just grow up. study
    lilipark16
    lilipark16
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 133
    Warning :

Post by lilipark16 Thu 05 Nov 2009, 10:56 am

szo right ahyoome!lol tardfany always stay tardfany!
    yesungyesungyesung
    yesungyesungyesung
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 85
    Location : Indonesia but now fainted somewhere because of G.Dragon smile in Breathe MV >.<
    Warning :

Post by yesungyesungyesung Mon 09 Nov 2009, 9:53 am

SLUNT
    kudohs
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 18
    Warning :
    Tiffany grants the Ajusshis' wishes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10Tiffany grants the Ajusshis' wishes - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-16

Post by kudohs Wed 02 Dec 2009, 12:08 pm

cw1988 wrote:Honestly, I feel kinda sorry for Tiffany because Yoona lifted her skirt right in front of the audience. Of course, Tiffany is to blame as well for not wearing safety shorts, but what makes Yoona have the right to embarrass her group member in public? I applaud for SooYoung for trying to break Tiffany and Yoona up. This shows she's still got some team spirit unlike Taeyeon who doesn't do anything. But as SooYoung pulls Tiffany to the side, look at Yuri's expression on the face. She's got the same degrading look like Yoona. Seriously, I think Yoona and Yuri are on the same side and Yoona did it on purpose because she's one jealous b*tch who couldn't stand the fans screaming Tiffany's name out loud.

Love this paragraph so much.
    dBsK_luv
    dBsK_luv
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1424
    Warning :

Post by dBsK_luv Fri 01 Jan 2010, 9:08 pm

Wat a SLUT!!!
    And she justs smiles and flicks her hair =="
    Sorta not finding Yoona that bad at the moment >____>
    TaemTaem

Number of posts : 1
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Post by TaemTaem Sat 06 Feb 2010, 9:52 pm

How can Tiffany smile at something like this? Sooyoung's face was like wtf Tiffany. I think at least one person in SNSD hates Tiffany.
    yeppa
    yeppa
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 340
    Warning :
    Tiffany grants the Ajusshis' wishes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Tiffany grants the Ajusshis' wishes - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Post by yeppa Tue 09 Feb 2010, 11:57 pm

Tardfany is a stupid girl...
    That's why she doesn't wear the safety short....

Arrrg
    rbn
    rbn
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 233
    Warning :
    Tiffany grants the Ajusshis' wishes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10Tiffany grants the Ajusshis' wishes - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Post by rbn Sat 03 Apr 2010, 9:49 am

how can i respect them if they didn't respect each other?
    rbn
    rbn
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 233
    Warning :
    Tiffany grants the Ajusshis' wishes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10Tiffany grants the Ajusshis' wishes - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Post by rbn Sat 03 Apr 2010, 9:52 am

cw1988 wrote:Honestly, I feel kinda sorry for Tiffany because Yoona lifted her skirt right in front of the audience. Of course, Tiffany is to blame as well for not wearing safety shorts, but what makes Yoona have the right to embarrass her group member in public? I applaud for SooYoung for trying to break Tiffany and Yoona up. This shows she's still got some team spirit unlike Taeyeon who doesn't do anything. But as SooYoung pulls Tiffany to the side, look at Yuri's expression on the face. She's got the same degrading look like Yoona. Seriously, I think Yoona and Yuri are on the same side and Yoona did it on purpose because she's one jealous b*tch who couldn't stand the fans screaming Tiffany's name out loud.

totally agree! altough i'm an antis but i think sooyoung is the best among them
    michelle88
    Anti

Number of posts : 86
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-19

Post by michelle88 Mon 31 May 2010, 6:28 am

ohh,my god
    tiffany, ABSOLUTELY has NO class!!!
    TornBT
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 33
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-06-15

Post by TornBT Wed 28 Jul 2010, 4:35 am

I watched this video on youtube once but I couldn't really see a thing. Thanks for posting this!
    yaoi38
    yaoi38
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 257
    Warning :
    Tiffany grants the Ajusshis' wishes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Tiffany grants the Ajusshis' wishes - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-18

Post by yaoi38 Sat 06 Nov 2010, 2:54 am

Are they arguing???

wtf!!!with this group...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 10:05 pm