The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+59
yeppa
TaemTaem
dBsK_luv
kudohs
yesungyesungyesung
Ahyoomee
lilipark16
KangNaMi
JAEJAEx3
Aleera
boo8tvxq
Super junior 1303
xjjjLOVE
daesungvip
bigbangislove
xXDayDreamerXx
soshi?
justincase
alwaiis_u
Hannie*Saru
cw1988
~MiXiHae~DBSK
BecauseI'mStupid
SujuAngeL
SuJuNiNi
MyLove_DBSK
ciicii96
d0ngbangl0ve
lucky730
kyuhana
Jaeshiq3112
sunday_happy
SAVE-KPOP
stand<3
soshihater
Oh_Mona
emacs
stand
Bento_box
super_jessy
YooSulover
pinkrebel18
xdinoxrawr
XxZLY_CSJHxX
loraine
bof
desertthem
chocohippo
lirujoong
soshi4never
Deliberately
gwynethkhoo
sweet.station
jumboshrimp
jaejae19
taiyou_no_namida
yoomi
Labakittie
LUPIN
63 posters

Tiffany grants the Ajusshis' wishes

emacs
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 3
    Warning :
    Tiffany grants the Ajusshis' wishes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Tiffany grants the Ajusshis' wishes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-25

Tiffany grants the Ajusshis' wishes - Page 2 Empty Re: Tiffany grants the Ajusshis' wishes

Post by emacs Mon 29 Jun 2009, 6:11 pm

all of this rampant speculation is quite bizarre.
    Oh_Mona
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :
    Tiffany grants the Ajusshis' wishes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Tiffany grants the Ajusshis' wishes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Tiffany grants the Ajusshis' wishes - Page 2 Empty Re: Tiffany grants the Ajusshis' wishes

Post by Oh_Mona Mon 29 Jun 2009, 6:31 pm

^^ well, this is Kpop.

Im so disgusted at Yoona, there is no reasoning for what she did. I dont care about what happened afterwards, faces, etc. That was completely inappropriate, as a girl, its not something you do to another girl, much less an older girl, in public, with boys screaming at you for attention, with cameras flashing and filming.

Fan service? Yes. Good fan service and harmless? No.

Its about manners, etiquette and respecting your elders here, even if it is Tiffany. As a group member too, she should have known better, all of them. And seriously, those shocked faces? I see Yoonas acting hasnt improved, thats why Cinderella man tanked, eh?
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Mon 29 Jun 2009, 6:52 pm

lol
    i know this is going to happen again :D
    tsktsktsk,, genie generation eh?
    what a suitable nem for a group who loves to give "special" and "overwhelming" fan service to the ajusshi fan.
    Labakittie
    Labakittie
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 450
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-29

Post by Labakittie Mon 29 Jun 2009, 7:10 pm

^
    ^
    ^

Never considered genuine fan service. In which case my opinion of everyone just plummeted all over again.
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by stand<3 Mon 29 Jun 2009, 10:23 pm

WOW, LOL.. @ sooyoung and yoona's expression!
    they look mad/pissed hahaha.. but bitchanny doesn't care

some comments from the sushi rollers:
    maybe she was wearing a thong!? either way... sexy Fany!
    you sick perv tired

i lyk her yoona and sooyoung our motherly. they have a maternal feeling.

is that how you want to cover up for that slut?
    nice try... there are no love between the members whatsoever especially toward bitchanny!!
    SAVE-KPOP
    SAVE-KPOP
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 206
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post by SAVE-KPOP Tue 30 Jun 2009, 4:00 am

I could totally see Yoona and some other members giving Tiffany a totally bitchy "What the hell is wrong with her?" look~ XD. But did the fans who were present there saw that Tiffany did not wear safety shorts? Because I could only see Yoona lifting her skirt up, but I didn't see what Tiffany was wearing (or was not wearing) inside (as if I wanted to see anyway..LOL).

But I think Yoona did the wrong thing (even though many of us think its right because it totally shamed Tiffany LOL XD). What was she thinking, lifting up Tiffany's skirt just like that? That's why we always say SNSD doesn't use their brains before they talk, act and behave.
    sunday_happy

Number of posts : 1
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-24

Post by sunday_happy Tue 30 Jun 2009, 7:52 am

tiffany ia a b*tch
    Jaeshiq3112
    Jaeshiq3112
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 192
    Warning :
    Tiffany grants the Ajusshis' wishes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10Tiffany grants the Ajusshis' wishes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Jaeshiq3112 Tue 30 Jun 2009, 8:06 am

disgusting. To me, yoona has always been a freak.

Bitchy as always huh, b*tch-anny?
    kyuhana

Number of posts : 2
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-23

Post by kyuhana Tue 30 Jun 2009, 10:12 am

waaa,....she is cheap....
    lucky730
    lucky730
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 136
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by lucky730 Tue 30 Jun 2009, 11:16 am

Tiffany never fails to fail. Razz
    d0ngbangl0ve
    d0ngbangl0ve
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 172
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-05

Post by d0ngbangl0ve Tue 30 Jun 2009, 11:23 am

Oh yeah. i saw this on the 싸이월드 news.
    gosh; that Yoohoo can not act properly --;
    ciicii96
    ciicii96
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 139
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-16

Post by ciicii96 Tue 30 Jun 2009, 11:42 am

Wow ! ii could tell that the members werent happy with her but she really didnt care !
    no wonder yy shes the reason their group has many antis
    and oh why did yoona just lift up her skirt in front of everyone didnt she think of the consequences ?
    what a dumbass !
    MyLove_DBSK
    MyLove_DBSK
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 193
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-12

Post by MyLove_DBSK Tue 30 Jun 2009, 11:57 am

Soo dumb, Why does she always have to be the odd one out?
    Haha Check Yoona's face XD
    Eww as if the skirt isnt short enough she goes and pulls it higher 0_0
    Yuck!
    SuJuNiNi
    SuJuNiNi
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 405
    Warning :
    Tiffany grants the Ajusshis' wishes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Tiffany grants the Ajusshis' wishes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post by SuJuNiNi Tue 30 Jun 2009, 2:24 pm

LOL! Even the members think she's a b**ch!
    SujuAngeL
    SujuAngeL
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 304
    Warning :
    Tiffany grants the Ajusshis' wishes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Tiffany grants the Ajusshis' wishes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by SujuAngeL Wed 01 Jul 2009, 6:50 am

Yoona gained my respect here..
    and so does Seo Hyon and Soo Young..
    I always thought I'd give up
    being a STAND member
    since I'm not hearing
    anything ABOUT them and ONLY them..
    (not involving with the company or something)
    from these past few months..
    but thanks to this Tardy,
    now I can assure I want still to
    be a S.T.A.N.D.
    and definitely a TARDY anti-fan!!
    It was her who made me become a S.T.A.N.D.
    and she proved me right
    that she would always be the reason why...
    BecauseI'mStupid
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 229
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-29

Post by BecauseI'mStupid Wed 01 Jul 2009, 10:35 am

YOONA IS SLUT! The same with Tif! I don't understand many people blamed Tif only. Yoona was the one who lift up her skirt!!
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    Tiffany grants the Ajusshis' wishes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10Tiffany grants the Ajusshis' wishes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Wed 01 Jul 2009, 11:04 am

haha at Yoona's face!
    Yoona did it right!she should do this from a long time ago.
    but this is just GREAT!finaly,something revealed!
    thums up,Yoona!
    super_jessy
    super_jessy
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 731
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-20

Post by super_jessy Wed 01 Jul 2009, 3:22 pm

apparently Yoona was checking for
    Tardfanny's microphone box or something...
    lol, Yoona is still such a perv-
    i mean, they were still on stage,
    camera or no camera.
    sweet.station
    sweet.station
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 446
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by sweet.station Wed 01 Jul 2009, 6:29 pm

sorry to disturb everyone in this pic.
    but I got this in allkpop, I guess another fan-service?
    Tiffany grants the Ajusshis' wishes - Page 2 20090629_tiffanybutt_thumb
    cw1988
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 28
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by cw1988 Thu 02 Jul 2009, 12:48 am

Honestly, I feel kinda sorry for Tiffany because Yoona lifted her skirt right in front of the audience. Of course, Tiffany is to blame as well for not wearing safety shorts, but what makes Yoona have the right to embarrass her group member in public? I applaud for SooYoung for trying to break Tiffany and Yoona up. This shows she's still got some team spirit unlike Taeyeon who doesn't do anything. But as SooYoung pulls Tiffany to the side, look at Yuri's expression on the face. She's got the same degrading look like Yoona. Seriously, I think Yoona and Yuri are on the same side and Yoona did it on purpose because she's one jealous b*tch who couldn't stand the fans screaming Tiffany's name out loud.
    Hannie*Saru
    Hannie*Saru
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 297
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by Hannie*Saru Thu 02 Jul 2009, 1:01 pm

Yoona was kind of out of line with pulling up her skirt. You're freaking on stage in front of a bunch of people. What the hell are you thinking, pulling up someone's skirt? It's inappropriate.
    alwaiis_u
    alwaiis_u
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 169
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-26

Post by alwaiis_u Fri 03 Jul 2009, 4:39 am

eek !!! and to think i used to be her fan
    DISAPPOINT in myself
    but glad that i has been enlight to a different path.
    justincase
    justincase
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 15
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-29

Post by justincase Fri 03 Jul 2009, 7:53 am

Yoona is a really stupid person i've knew....And they called her a public figure....Oh come on,,,,For God shake,she did it to her unnie.....Wow,,,,obviously the girls of the group have to learn some respect
    soshi?
    soshi?
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 386
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-11

Post by soshi? Fri 03 Jul 2009, 1:28 pm

.. haha well XDD
    she's a Genie XDD
    xXDayDreamerXx
    xXDayDreamerXx
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 139
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-01

Post by xXDayDreamerXx Mon 06 Jul 2009, 2:28 am

Tiffany is just soo... ughh. *sarcasm* dont you guys love how shes trying to 'practice' the dance moves before they do their performance?

We know you cant dance... at all.
    So yeah.
    I hate her the most out of all the other members.
    shes soo stupid. Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 11:22 pm