The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+45
klSTAND21
xjjjLOVE
herobaby
SujuAngeL
iAMViP
Cutie
Elia*16
blabblepop
Maki
crunkyp0p
fuzzywuzzy
LUPIN
kil
boomboomnya
soshihater
Tiffany_Ugly
Oh_Mona
brr0kenn
Super Gal
FISHYILUFFYOU
brokenhearted
collation
KaoriSaru
SUJUDB
labingtatlo
soshit
IhateSOSHI
jaejae19
plastics
amylia
Kari_8digi
semperSTAND
empress_ellen
Vivid
queenbee
Evilicewolf
Yumii
LaTard
Tbell
crap_generation
yudit
lovewg
Tangera
Zoy
Bento_box
49 posters

SMTownLive '08 Update - So it was the "Rehearsals" huh?

SUJUDB
    SUJUDB
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 386
    Warning :
    SMTownLive '08 Update - So it was the "Rehearsals" huh? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SMTownLive '08 Update - So it was the "Rehearsals" huh? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

SMTownLive '08 Update - So it was the "Rehearsals" huh? - Page 2 Empty Re: SMTownLive '08 Update - So it was the "Rehearsals" huh?

Post by SUJUDB Sun 17 Aug 2008, 3:06 am

BB!! Great article!! I just wish that this could be posted on soompi somehow...cause we all know how that place is like a 2nd sissified >.> We need to reach out to the misinformed fans out there!!!

Delusionals at soompi are pissing me off >.< but this just made me happy again! thank you! :D
    KaoriSaru
    KaoriSaru
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 66
    Warning :
    SMTownLive '08 Update - So it was the "Rehearsals" huh? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SMTownLive '08 Update - So it was the "Rehearsals" huh? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-15

SMTownLive '08 Update - So it was the "Rehearsals" huh? - Page 2 Empty Re: SMTownLive '08 Update - So it was the "Rehearsals" huh?

Post by KaoriSaru Sun 17 Aug 2008, 3:22 am

Good job, Bento. You are really awesome. I can imagine those soshi rollers faces. They should feel very embrassed!
    collation
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 303
    Warning :

Post by collation Sun 17 Aug 2008, 3:56 am

sushi rollers will never learn...
    great great great article bento...those freaks have been brainwashed and can't differentiate the truth form their delusional world ....
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by brokenhearted Sun 17 Aug 2008, 3:57 am

Great article BB,
    Those soshi rollers/freaks are annoying with their "it was during the fanmeeting" um correction that was during the concert because Sunday opened up the concert, followed by Dana then CSJH next was Shinee then JRI & then DBSK in the uniform..so how could that be rehearsal or a fanmeeting when they already had THREE artists performing first.

Point blank, the concert wasn't that crowded. The boycott of it really happened why because they are sending a message. A message that I'm pretty dayum sure SM got. Everyone knows Cassie & ELF alone can fill up that entire stadium but not that many shown up, WHY? because they were boycotting it.
    Which I wouldn't blame them.

Those soshi freaks annoy me with their "antis are like that because they are just filled with jealously" Please let me just roll my eyes for this moment...

I mean seriously JEALOUS!! why am I jealous? Look I'm not that big of a fan of DBSK so I can care less that they are in the same agency with them & they do interact. SUJU. Yes i'm a fan but jealous HELL NO..because I know & I'm pretty dayum sure a lot of us know that we will never get a chance to ever really meet them much less date them so none of us are jealous for that reason.
    & then jealous because of their talent & looks. I'm sorry but what is their talent? If a talent is knowing how to use her jaw & knowing how to lay on their back with their legs in a "V" then by all mines they sure are talented.
    & if your talking about looks? then that's fine because even plastic surgery couldn't make them as gorgeous.

So seriously soshi freaks get that whole jealous out of your system. NONE OF US ARE JEALOUS.

& I know they are going to read this & take it back & try to take apart what I said because lately I know this soshi freaks be stalking me on soompi, YT & here..that's how retarded they are. Trust me I know because ya'll the stupid ones to visit my profile & then calling me out on YT...seriously STALKER!!
    labingtatlo
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 22
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by labingtatlo Sun 17 Aug 2008, 3:59 am

Bento_box (LIGHTS OUT) wrote:^^^ OH the blessed Shinhwa Changjo <3

Of course I agree that not many can rival their love and dedication, sorry for leaving them out but I was in "this is SM mode" and the fangirls that overwhelm Kpop. Razz

Thanks for joining and I'm glad you enjoyed that and that now you're a part of us.

And Bless you if you are a Shinhwa Changjo, cos damn do I love em. I love you

p.s. I think that Changjo were the ones that paved the way for the dedication and now "level-headedness" of Cass firstly and now it seems ELF. I remember way back when, when Changjo helped out Cass and lectured them and taught them the ways of SM and how to handle things well. Cass and ELF owe a heck of a lot to them, truly the sunbaes of fandom ;p

I edited my post to show some love and respect to them too. ^____________^

thanks.
    really appreciate it.
    just couldn't help but point it out. ^^

and yes i'm a shinhwa changjo. i see someone else here who is too.

anyways, i'm really glad cass improved in terms of fangirliness. i don't hear any more news of them doing things they shouldn't be doing. *smiles*

with cass, i couldn't understand why they got some pretty crazy fans then since the guys didn't deserve fans like those.

but now, with shitdae... like the group, like the fans.

oh and yes, thanks for the warm welcome.
    i've been around lurking but decided to sign-up just now.
    amylia
    amylia
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 67
    Warning :

Post by amylia Sun 17 Aug 2008, 4:41 am

labingtatlo wrote:
    Bento_box (LIGHTS OUT) wrote:^^^ OH the blessed Shinhwa Changjo <3

Of course I agree that not many can rival their love and dedication, sorry for leaving them out but I was in "this is SM mode" and the fangirls that overwhelm Kpop. Razz

Thanks for joining and I'm glad you enjoyed that and that now you're a part of us.

And Bless you if you are a Shinhwa Changjo, cos damn do I love em. I love you

p.s. I think that Changjo were the ones that paved the way for the dedication and now "level-headedness" of Cass firstly and now it seems ELF. I remember way back when, when Changjo helped out Cass and lectured them and taught them the ways of SM and how to handle things well. Cass and ELF owe a heck of a lot to them, truly the sunbaes of fandom ;p

I edited my post to show some love and respect to them too. ^____________^

thanks.
    really appreciate it.
    just couldn't help but point it out. ^^

and yes i'm a shinhwa changjo. i see someone else here who is too.

I'm a ShinhwaChangjo too!!!! That's one of the reason why I don't like them in the first place. Shinhwa are like one of the most respected artist in kpop industry. They are belittling them and then said it was all a joke. Earn your place first girls then we can talk jokes about your sunbaes. Cass and ELF are really getting more mature about this. I'm glad to hear that ShinhwaChangjo guide and help them a lot. I read somewhere that apparently ShinhwaChangjo and TripleS are like the most peaceful FC in kpop. But I think if push come to shove they could give them all hell. Usually the silent ones are the deadliest.

Last edited by amylia on Sun 17 Aug 2008, 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Post by yudit Sun 17 Aug 2008, 4:44 am

^shapley are very peaceful too. ^^ they even supported the damn sushi rollers during dc but look at how they repay them. -___-
    Vivid
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 33
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-12

Post by Vivid Sun 17 Aug 2008, 5:13 am

I was reading a chinese anti snsd site,
    they posted a fan account written by a chinese Insane.
    In the fan account, he/she said everybody sang "IF" with Taeyeon.
    He/She even mentioned that Cassie and ELFs sang together.
    For those who went, is it true?

Here's the link for those who can read chinese:
    http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=466661094
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Sun 17 Aug 2008, 5:37 am

^^ I have never heard such a thing.

Everyone said "IF" was so damn quiet. Even the Delusionfuls.

Look it up on YT if you can.

Judge for yourself:

Last edited by Bento_box (LIGHTS OUT) on Sun 17 Aug 2008, 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Post by brokenhearted Sun 17 Aug 2008, 6:21 am

Vivid wrote:I was reading a chinese anti snsd site,
    they posted a fan account written by a chinese Insane.
    In the fan account, he/she said everybody sang "IF" with Taeyeon.
    He/She even mentioned that Cassie and ELFs sang together.
    For those who went, is it true?

Here's the link for those who can read chinese:
    http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=466661094

The only singing that Insane probably heard was their own insanes singing along but as of cassie & elfs yeah right.
    I heard that it was hella quiet when she sang & that the only singing or cheering was from the insanes..so that insane was probably b.sing or just being the delusional self that he/she is.
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 325
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Post by FISHYILUFFYOU Sun 17 Aug 2008, 6:30 am

i was in the concert and like when soshit came on stage, everyone went to their seats. LMAO
    Super Gal
    Super Gal
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 531
    Warning :

Post by Super Gal Sun 17 Aug 2008, 6:52 am

First of all, Bento_box...YOU ROCK!!!!
    God, I can read this many times.So interesting.

rehearsal my ass!! SMTownLive '08 Update - So it was the "Rehearsals" huh? - Page 2 660688
    Shame on you Delusionfuls. Get a life, will ya?? Tsk, tsk, tsk...
    Super Gal
    Super Gal
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 531
    Warning :

Post by Super Gal Sun 17 Aug 2008, 6:54 am

FISHYILUFFYOU wrote:i was in the concert and like when soshit came on stage, everyone went to their seats. LMAO

Chincha?? LMAO Who wouldn't?? kekeke
    brr0kenn
    brr0kenn
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 163
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by brr0kenn Sun 17 Aug 2008, 6:57 am

Once again, the DelusionFuls made a fool of themselves, and they never fail to live up to their name Razz

BENTO! YOU SURE ROCK! Its really time we show those fugly bitches and LSM that we fans, are not to be trifled with. We're not going against DBSK, SUJU or any other SM artists, but I'm sure mega-stars like DBSK, who're always so used to having a full house concert finds it weird. How is it bloody possible to have more than half of the stadium empty when Cass itself could have taken up all the seats, and even the stadium can't hold Cass' full capacity.

SM's not dumb, I hope, since he's so able to make use of his artistes. I can't comprehend why is he being such an idiot now, can't he notice that SNSD's making him lose money? There're more anti fans than fans of these nine fugly bitches, he should have just kept them away from everyone's view.

Once again, thanks Bento, for making us STANDers proud=)

STRONG TILL ALL NINE DISAPPEAR!!
    Oh_Mona
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by Oh_Mona Sun 17 Aug 2008, 7:43 am

ZOMG!LMAO!ZOMG!LMAO!

ShaPingKaEl I love you!! that gave me a good laugh, these Soshi fans *ahem* let me use their right name...

DELUSIONFULS

Are true idiots, If you look up "idiot" in the dictionary an example would be a Soshi Roller, then you'd get the picture Razz

It'd be funny to see how they counter-argue that? 'specially with the YT video posted, and if you click on it, it was posted by the delusionfuls themselves!

I can't believe it, they just proved themselves WRONG, and to be fools...but then again they are the best at proving themselves fools anyways.

Even the Korean DelusionFuls were going around thanking Cass in Daum yesterday when they heard they weren't "silenced" and were "cheered" by Cass and ELF, making whole threads and everything, oooh I couldn't hold in my giggling....let's just say they weren't thanking them for long Razz Razz Razz

BENTO_BOX!!! that was an AWESOME article, thoses bloody DelusionFuls don't deserve you're time, but dammit, it was funny watching them get owned >_<

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

I wonder what the DelusionFuls are thinking right now? "Gawsh those antis are heartless!"

wow they're pathetic Razz Razz Razz
    Tiffany_Ugly
    Tiffany_Ugly
    Anti

Number of posts : 88
    Warning :

Post by Tiffany_Ugly Sun 17 Aug 2008, 7:48 am

Oh, poor our other group that they have to do this
    but it almost no one there. it only snsd faults why is like that if they aren't there maybe it will be many people there
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Sun 17 Aug 2008, 8:16 am

Bento_box (LIGHTS OUT) wrote:^^ I have never heard such a thing.

Judge for yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/v/B0WkrbQKZ-Q&hl=en&fs=1

ZOMG...

I was laughing all throughout... Razz Razz Razz

In the beginning people were like either leaving or taking their seats... I mean... when DBSK went out, people were like following them wherever they went on stage and off...

But Tae-yuck's singing... sheesh... she wasn't on damn tune!!! Give it up girl,no matter if you drill the stupid earpiece in your ear, your voice will still be off-key!!!!

Mad
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Sun 17 Aug 2008, 8:34 am

wow....*speechless*
    omo..bento_box you're really great!
    i mean you can post all these stuffs...it's just amazing!

to soshi police or whatever you call yourselves,
    how about it? have you open your eyes now? LOLOL
    well we just wanna say thx for joining our beautiful kingdom and adding the quota LOLOL
    now you know and maybe you can learn HOW SANE WE ARE

to all STANDers, keep fighting!
    i know we can tell the truth about soshi!
    let mama delusionfuls keep dreaming forever
    but i really hope they will realize it someday that soshit are fakes...

guys you just need to open your eyes !!
    geezzz
    boomboomnya
    boomboomnya
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 196
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by boomboomnya Sun 17 Aug 2008, 9:14 am

bravo~! bravo~!
    bento you are my hero =]

about time someone really showed them the truth
    but sadly: once a delusionful ALWAYS a delusionful
    kil
    Anti

Number of posts : 84
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-16

Post by kil Sun 17 Aug 2008, 9:44 am

Bento_box (LIGHTS OUT) wrote:^^ I have never heard such a thing.

Judge for yourself:

LMFAO! Especially the beginning where everyone is walking around, hahahahahahahahaha! What a joke! I've only seen that happen at concerts where the singer is really someone super unpopular and someone totally no one cares about.
    Heres to your so-called top girl group Lee Soo Man!

LMAO!! And I still don't like her voice. I don't know why some people claim she is a good singer because argh I don't know how to explain this English but her voice seems like its always stuck in the high register and can't come down and the whole song just sounds super high pitched and irritating. Much like ALL of SNSD songs.

LMAO again at the people walking around paying NO attention to her at all!
    LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :

Post by LUPIN Sun 17 Aug 2008, 10:52 am

nicely done~~~
    can't really say anything else since i might only repeat the same things.

those delusionfuls will keep on making lame excuses, blame other FCs as long as they can.... they don't even realize that they are the ones "digging their own graves"..LOL did I say that right??

keep on STANDing everyone,,
    fuzzywuzzy
    fuzzywuzzy
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 444
    Warning :

Post by fuzzywuzzy Sun 17 Aug 2008, 11:06 am

wow i forgot to comment on this. shame on me xD

well, I can't really say much seeing as how everyone pretty much beat me to it. Good job, though, BB <3
    collation
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 303
    Warning :

Post by collation Sun 17 Aug 2008, 1:19 pm

HAHAHA!!
    The "IF" video was beautiful..
    Shapingkael was so peacefully silent..I love
    how they were walking back and forth, not paying attention...
    ..oh I forgot this was a rehearsal...right Razz
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Yumii Sun 17 Aug 2008, 1:49 pm

Bento_box wrote:^^ I have never heard such a thing.

Judge for yourself:

^ What a SHAME for MR. TAE!
    It's really a great scene of how people were going back to their seat while she started singing and also really QUIET! Razz
    crunkyp0p
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 20
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-23

Post by crunkyp0p Sun 17 Aug 2008, 2:30 pm

dang ... very impressive

this would totally shut the delusionals up

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 15 May 2024, 9:42 pm