The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+58
Mexicooh
SheepyXD
fei
SuperJunior
Moonliightxx
ZZZDevil
Alex_Peterson
olivia
alwaiis_u
Sachie
homfgshedidn't
Realteaser
justincase
mawyni
wonder.n
super_jessy
jjooannyyy
Shardz
JadeOnyx9397
black_ocean
AngelaLoveSuperJunior
sweet.station
mimi007
Labakittie
SAVE-KPOP
challie
MyLove_DBSK
jaejae19
soshi4never
ai_sumairu
SuJuNiNi
daesungvip
paboshitdae
khunsunglover
JunsuLove
JaeRi
izzybellboo
iAsian210
Mizuki
Oh_Mona
chocohippo
queenbee
soshihater
desertthem
yushin013only
QQLoveQQ
Zoy
POWitszROSIE
HarryBerry
Telruunya
misstoonice
10mona
YooSulover
ihatesl*ts
fseventh
bigbangislove
PearlBurgundy
gwynethkhoo
62 posters

Taeyeon VS Sunye VS Yunho

justincase
    justincase
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 15
    Warning :
    Taeyeon VS Sunye VS Yunho - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Taeyeon VS Sunye VS Yunho - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-29

Taeyeon VS Sunye VS Yunho - Page 3 Empty Re: Taeyeon VS Sunye VS Yunho

Post by justincase Mon 01 Jun 2009, 3:35 am

But i think Tae Yeon is the great singer.....Her voice is good enough to be a singer....She made a mistakes because she getting involved in this embarassed girl band and act like all the bitches......

I had heard her voice and i can't say that she have no capable in this industry....I just don't like her behaviour and i think it's because she live too long with another member.....

About SunYe,,i dunno her very much....But i had read that she got a scar to protect another member and it caused her legs not "beautiful" anymore but in my opinion she's rocks..................!!!!
    Realteaser
    Realteaser

Female Number of posts : 2
    Warning :
    Taeyeon VS Sunye VS Yunho - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Taeyeon VS Sunye VS Yunho - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-29

Post by Realteaser Tue 02 Jun 2009, 4:08 am

Yeah man, they are good leaders. Yunho really hides off all his pain during the concert. this is what we call PROFESSIONALS. Not like SNSD, tsk. Taeyeon simply sucks. Mad

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jun 2009, 11:36 pm

I think Taeyeon is only the leader cuz she oldest
    And thus she is the 'wisest'.
    Sunye is not the oldest but she shows her leadership.
    Yunho is not the oldest either but he gives off a leader vibe.
    Taeyeon is just there.
    There entire time I thought Yoona was the leader until I 'researched' on SNSD.
    homfgshedidn't
    homfgshedidn't
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 35
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-05

Post by homfgshedidn't Sun 05 Jul 2009, 8:45 am

OMG IT'S YOU GWYN. LOL Never thought would find you here.
    Though, well, I'm well-informed about our shared passionate hate for this shitdaes.

Regarding the topic, Sunye and Yunho totally have what it takes to be a leader. I was watching Irony's first performance and I knew Sunye has got to be the leader. I just knew how lol. The charisma was just there, yunno.
    Well Yunho... he comes into my life as a sex god., so...uh :DD
    Gosh, his indisputable leadership is one hell of effin' bonus one could ever want.

snsd - I think there's no freaking soul (well yeah, obvi 'cause they're plastics) would make the cut. jessica -- maybe? Just maybe. Well, it's not that you could expect a wow leader out of a bunch of lollipop suckers and phedo-baits.

Well then again, thanks for reminding me how suck this shitdaes thing is.

Last edited by homfgshedidn't on Sun 05 Jul 2009, 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sachie
    Sachie
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1328
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by Sachie Sun 05 Jul 2009, 9:25 am

when I read this article I felt that Yunho is really great leader.
    alwaiis_u
    alwaiis_u
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 169
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-26

Post by alwaiis_u Fri 10 Jul 2009, 1:21 am

Sunye part is missing

: she pushed her member-summi away and jump in from which cause her knee to scraps. That's why during "so hot" she wore pants most of the time.
    : she bows 90 degree even when the members left the stage
    : everything, from her head to toes are real. She did not have nose surgery.

don't believe me?
    then compare her debut picture with so hot pic.
    no different
    olivia
    olivia
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 73
    Warning :
    Taeyeon VS Sunye VS Yunho - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Taeyeon VS Sunye VS Yunho - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-19

Post by olivia Fri 10 Jul 2009, 11:24 am

yunho is my idol!^^
    as for taeyuk...she's uhm...yeah i'd walk past her if she was on the street
    Alex_Peterson
    Alex_Peterson
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 114
    Warning :
    Taeyeon VS Sunye VS Yunho - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Taeyeon VS Sunye VS Yunho - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-02

Post by Alex_Peterson Sat 11 Jul 2009, 2:37 am

if u ask me to choose between these three i would have to say its a draw between sunye and yunho.
    and taeyeon is defeated by a long shot!
    she will never pass the exams to be a leader...
    when i firs met SNSD i thought maybe JessICKa would their leader because she usually the one hat making the speeches instead of the real leader.
    not just that i think jessICKA have more talent this taeyuck .
    (did i just that?)
    well whatever...
    all i see is that SNSD will not be perfect, successful , full of talents band.
    they will forever stay in the ground and will not go forward....
    ZZZDevil
    ZZZDevil
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 196
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-21

Post by ZZZDevil Sat 11 Jul 2009, 5:48 am

Yah...Taeyeon also is the one who doesn't want to smile even in front of the cameras...Esp when she was dancing "Buttons"(The Pussycat doll's song), she is frowning like hell...That really pissed me off...If she was sick or not interested in dancing, she still needs to smile...She has no manners at all even for her fans who were eagerly waiting to watch her so-called sexy dance performance...Well, she turned them down but her fans defended from anti-fans by saying that "She was sick." But Taeyeon never bothered to thank her fans for their understanding and never said "She was sorry" for not doing a good performance...She just does what she wants...I became a TVXQ fan coz of their personalites and not because of their looks...I once disliked TVXQ but after knowing about them, I really admire them and they are now my idols...Of cuz Yunho is my favorite...For SNSD, I was kind of a fan but all of their personalities really pissed me off...Now, I'm an anti-fan...
    Taeyeon VS Sunye VS Yunho - Page 3 Beauti10
    Artists with good looks and personalities!!! :D
    Moonliightxx
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 113
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-07

Post by Moonliightxx Thu 06 Aug 2009, 9:06 am

Taeyuck cant compare to Sunye and Yunho. Sunye pushed Sunmi out of the way when they were about to have an accident and she ended up being hurt the most. The taxi driver in that accident DIED. By doing that, Sunye was risking her life and if she survived she could have been disfigured too. She has scars on her legs because of that and so she wears pants Sad

Yunho forgave that anti for posioning his drink right? Taeyuck is better than him cause appearently when she did not get IMMEDIATE treatment in the hospital she went on radio and cursed the hospital staff and hospital! WOW! study
    SuperJunior
    SuperJunior
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 285
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-24

Post by SuperJunior Thu 13 Aug 2009, 9:48 am

O.o Yunho's reasons almost made me cry
    and i always knew SunYe was an AMAZING leader
    she will checkand doublecheck the stands
    fei

Number of posts : 2
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-19

Post by fei Mon 17 Aug 2009, 12:35 pm

i absolutely agree ...JYP truely create the group for sun ye.
    She had praticed for about six years,right? since she was a p6 student.
    I was disapointed with the result of a survey about the best leader of the idol groups.
    Taeyeon got the first place...what the x?
    She has done nth about her groupmates.I don't think she has take gd care of the younger members.
    JaeRi
    JaeRi
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-09

Post by JaeRi Tue 18 Aug 2009, 7:22 pm

Ok so I was just on youtube browsing threw videos and saw this video. I clicked it and notice it was Mr. Tae and Jaw girl singing. I was just about to click the youtube button but something caught my eye:

"This proves that Leader Tae Yeon is a good leader."
    "Tae Yeon just showed why she's leader."

By what proves that she is a good leader? The way she sings? In that whole entire video there was nothing about her showing how good a leader is.

I might never see that video again because my history on my computer tends to delete everything but I'm happy. The way she was singing with Jaw was irritating.
    SuperJunior
    SuperJunior
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 285
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-24

Post by SuperJunior Wed 19 Aug 2009, 3:05 am

Ughh, just went on to AsianFanatics and there was a SunYe vs Taeyeon
    And I quote

'Taeyeon. It's impossible to hate that girl. Voice, Looks, Personality, etc. She's got a lot of potential.'

'for me i think tae yeon is the best leader cuz' she has a great voice ...she dances good too!!!
    and also she is young and very pretty... i just her and all girl's generation!!!! '

'I choose Tae Yeon XD
    Tae Yeon has a beautiful voice and her technics at singing is good too
    Tae Yeon is funny and not boring too
    Moreover, she is mature and seldom gets angry
    And she is leading another 8 members '

'I would have to say TAEYEON! I really adore both but i love taeyeon more, her dorky yet cute personality and her amazing voice! She is a wonderful leader for SNSD =] '

There's NOTHING about leadership
    X-X
    people are pathetic
    SheepyXD
    SheepyXD
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 858
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-11

Post by SheepyXD Wed 19 Aug 2009, 3:42 am

XD SO TRUE! All of it!!
    xD I can't even think anything good bout Tae...
    Sones only say these "She's such a dorky leader"
    "She ROCKS!" "She;s The BEST LEADER!" =/ that's it XD
    Mexicooh
    Mexicooh
    Anti

Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-07

Post by Mexicooh Wed 19 Aug 2009, 4:04 am

Taeyeon does nothing. She is a lazy cow. When that comedian made fun of SNSD she didn't say a word to protect her group! At least have a response all she did was sit their looking down. Pfft pathetic. If it was Yunho, Sunye, Gyuri, Teuk they would say something back politely or funny. She cannot think on the spot ! They should have a Star Golden Bell Special with all the leaders of idol groups and find out which on is best. Because she will definitely come last
    KangNaMi
    KangNaMi
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 529
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Post by KangNaMi Mon 05 Oct 2009, 12:44 am

At first, I thought Yoona was the leader, considering she is always in the middle..
    But when I heard Taeyuck was the leader, I found it hard to believe..
    I mean, she is immature and irresponsible..
    I think Sooyoung is more fit to be the leader compared to Taeyuck..
    Taeyuck is like a cry baby in the group!! Shocked
    SimplyStrange
    SimplyStrange

Female Number of posts : 5
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-15

Post by SimplyStrange Thu 26 Nov 2009, 7:27 pm

I don't know much about Sunye, but Yunho is one of my favorite Leaders. My only qualm with him is the DBSK lawsuit, and since it isn't clear really why he isn't siding with 3 of his group members I'ma gonna let it slide.
    Other than that in every video I see of Yunho he always acts like a leader, lol I thought he was the leader before I read to confirm. Being a leader isn't about looks, it's about taking responsiblity and taking care of your members even if it is contructive critizism on their work so that they can learn and grow to be better.
    SoNe so so,,
    SoNe so so,,
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 447
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-25

Post by SoNe so so,, Thu 26 Nov 2009, 9:31 pm

why tae is chosen as the leader?is it because she is the 'main vocal'?but I don't see any charisma as a leader there.too bad tae.sunye is much better than her
    SimplyStrange
    SimplyStrange

Female Number of posts : 5
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-15

Post by SimplyStrange Mon 30 Nov 2009, 8:17 pm

Oh, so I found something interesting posted on AllKpop today. While it still may be a rumor I thought I would post it here since it has to do with Taeyeon as a leader.

On a segment of the show [Strong Heart], SNSD / Girls' Generation leader Taeyeon allegedly revealed that she was going through a lot of struggles and hardships as SNSD's leader and has decided to step down from her position as leader and take on the role of a normal member of SNSD.

Interesting no?? I wonder if the team will stay leaderless, although it isn't like they really had a leader in the first place.
    JaeRi
    JaeRi
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-09

Post by JaeRi Wed 06 Jan 2010, 9:58 pm

SimplyStrange wrote:I don't know much about Sunye, but Yunho is one of my favorite Leaders. My only qualm with him is the DBSK lawsuit, and since it isn't clear really why he isn't siding with 3 of his group members I'ma gonna let it slide.
    Other than that in every video I see of Yunho he always acts like a leader, lol I thought he was the leader before I read to confirm. Being a leader isn't about looks, it's about taking responsiblity and taking care of your members even if it is contructive critizism on their work so that they can learn and grow to be better.

I think I saw somewhere saying all members of DBSK are going to stand together against LSM.
    unknown38
    unknown38
    Banned
    Banned

Female Number of posts : 232
    Warning :
    Taeyeon VS Sunye VS Yunho - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6 / 106 / 10Taeyeon VS Sunye VS Yunho - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Post by unknown38 Fri 26 Feb 2010, 9:18 am

STAND STAND AND STAND

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 5:07 pm