The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
sweet.station
rdbsk
serenade_me_jazz2
wo_ai_ni
MAY!
iluvSTAND
KihaeXi
xjjjLOVE
ai_sumairu
legendPHS
black_ocean
soshit
IhateSOSHI
fuzzywuzzy
blabblepop
desertthem
pinkrebel18
chocohippo
soshi4never
shitdaesucks
yoomi
AngelWings
blackbunny
lilbluejay
SuperJuniorNShinee
soshihater
fseventh
bigbangislove
izzybellboo
Mizuki
Ozeane
Bento_box
36 posters

Friday the 13th indeed.

ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :
    Friday the 13th indeed. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Friday the 13th indeed. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Friday the 13th indeed. - Page 2 Empty Re: Friday the 13th indeed.

Post by ai_sumairu Mon 16 Mar 2009, 5:07 am

D*mmit!!!! No wonder!!! I got so shocked when it wasn't Davichi's name that was called!!!! Mad I was like: O.o

And yes! Those plastics reaction!!!! They don't look shocked at all!!! They were faking it, it's so obvious anyway!!!! Argh!!!! Davichi deserve to win that and those fakers didn't!!!!!! tell me why STUPID LSM AND HIS BIASED!!!! KBS!!! How could you?! I thought they're respectable... Guess not, huh? Truly disappointing...

Something about that 13 vote is extremely fishy... As hard as it is. SuJu will listen to their director. LSM... CSJH and DBSK are kept in Japan and BoA in America and of course ZLY in China. He doesn't even promote CSJH and ZLY that much and they're the one with talents!!!!! Friday the 13th indeed. - Page 2 134859 They're real as well!!! LSM is really blind... I bought Ver. A and B of SuJu's 3rd Album and if my money are used for those shitdaes ....
    Twisted Evil He should used it for CSJH and ZLY!!! They deserved so much more!!!! There's no Gee syndrome!!! I don't see any policemen, kids, students, other posting vids in YT of them dancing Gee!!! Search for Tell Me and there's tons of them!!!!! Gee? Just a parody!!!! Friday the 13th indeed. - Page 2 660688

If this keeps up, I'm gonna blow... And not in a good way... Friday the 13th indeed. - Page 2 620537

DAVICHI JJANG!!!!!! You'll beat those plastics!!!! Just wait! It'll either be Davichi or Kara who'll dominate 2009! And I hope WG will come back soon this year!!! I miss them and their music!!!! Friday the 13th indeed. - Page 2 51926
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :
    Friday the 13th indeed. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Friday the 13th indeed. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by izzybellboo Mon 16 Mar 2009, 8:39 pm

ai_sumairu wrote:

There's no Gee syndrome!!! I don't see any policemen, kids, students, other posting vids in YT of them dancing Gee!!! Search for Tell Me and there's tons of them!!!!! Gee? Just a parody!!!!

The definition of 'parody' in dictionary.com :

A literary or artistic work that imitates the characteristic style of an author or a work for comic effect or ridicule

And when used in a verb:

to imitate (a composition, author, etc.) for purposes of ridicule or satire.

There are so many parodies of Gee, because people love to ridicule them. Because SNSD are a joke in the industry. HAHAHA.
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by xjjjLOVE Mon 16 Mar 2009, 8:43 pm

Davichi song is TRULY amazing I can listen to it all day
    but F**k Music Bank shame on them for being paid out so easily
    this is such bull shit honestly,

They shouldn't get to excited though with Super Junior back they'd better go back into hiding because when Super Junior finished Wonder Girls comeback and then well ... we know what happens when all the big names disappears

but what REALLY pisses me off
    EVERYONE IS BLAMING KANGIN FOR THE NURSE INCIDENT!
    When it was this poor excuse of a leader who opened her fat ass mouth and said all that crap!
    Ugh what worthless pieces of ... Mad
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Mon 16 Mar 2009, 10:05 pm

izzybellboo wrote:
    ai_sumairu wrote:

There's no Gee syndrome!!! I don't see any policemen, kids, students, other posting vids in YT of them dancing Gee!!! Search for Tell Me and there's tons of them!!!!! Gee? Just a parody!!!!

The definition of 'parody' in dictionary.com :

A literary or artistic work that imitates the characteristic style of an author or a work for comic effect or ridicule

And when used in a verb:

to imitate (a composition, author, etc.) for purposes of ridicule or satire.

There are so many parodies of Gee, because people love to ridicule them. Because SNSD are a joke in the industry. HAHAHA.

so basically people LOVE to LAUGH on SNSD
    and SONE are SO PROUD that GEE has SO MANY PARODIES out there Razz
    KihaeXi
    KihaeXi
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1028
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by KihaeXi Tue 17 Mar 2009, 4:21 am

soshihater wrote:

so basically people LOVE to LAUGH on SNSD
    and SONE are SO PROUD that GEE has SO MANY PARODIES out there Razz

Yeah, that's because the original Gee has stupid lyrics I guess .
    iluvSTAND
    iluvSTAND
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 104
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-16

Post by iluvSTAND Tue 17 Mar 2009, 8:06 pm

AISSHHH

SUPER JUNIOR DOESNT NEED SNSD to promote them

aiggooo
    MAY!
    MAY!
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 10
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-19

Post by MAY! Sat 21 Mar 2009, 2:46 am

i was hoping that they ,the plastics, didn't make it to the top after all. unfortunately,,they did Sad

and also..i agree,,super junior don't need snsd to promote them because,,super junior have more popularity comparing to the plastics
    wo_ai_ni
    wo_ai_ni
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 86
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-11

Post by wo_ai_ni Mon 23 Mar 2009, 6:12 am

SM is so annoying. Always pushing the girls into the spotlight with stupid and sometimes obvious ways. Why is it they're the only ones that need that? "Gee", I wonder.
    serenade_me_jazz2
    serenade_me_jazz2
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 66
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-30

Post by serenade_me_jazz2 Fri 01 May 2009, 9:06 pm

still with the dirty tactics???

SM... you're really making fans laugh...
    rdbsk
    rdbsk
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 11
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-19

Post by rdbsk Sun 03 May 2009, 2:03 pm

bigbangislove wrote:SNSD are the only ones benefiting, SUJU needs no promotion.

I agreee 101 % ... SuJu is REAL talent.. as for SNSD ,......... lets just say that there are minors in the forum and i dont want to start ....
    What IS with old man LSM ??
    Like WHY in the greeen hell is he promotin em fakefaced freaks ?? i REALLy dont get it.. and dat too by keeepin DBSK in Japan !
    sweet.station
    sweet.station
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 446
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by sweet.station Sat 09 May 2009, 5:15 am

no offences but that what I hate about father SM.
    how come he takes care of SNSD so much.
    I really want to see what SNSD got on their own.
    AngelaLoveSuperJunior
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 344
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post by AngelaLoveSuperJunior Wed 03 Jun 2009, 6:01 pm

Gee Award...Is the Same Amount of Members As in "Super Junior" Mad Surprise
    Pfthhh...Super Junior PWN All NINE...

Ki Bum & Shi Won Can PWN Yoona & Yuri in Acting

Super Junior K(Kyu Hyun).R(RyeoWook).Y(Ye sung) Can PWN SNSD's Jessica, Seo Hyun & Tae Yeon In Ballad Songs

Eun Hyuk can sp PWN Hyo Yeon in Dancing...

Super Junior has like 4 or 6 main dancers....snsd just has 1 main daner and sometimes Yuri & Yoona join
    exxxxxxxxxoxox

Number of posts : 1
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-11

Post by exxxxxxxxxoxox Sun 02 Aug 2009, 3:22 am

hey guy, picture this out. SNSD is from SME, right?! :D And then what if you have idols from SME.. and here you are, saying bad stuff about SME & whoever composes of it. It's pathetic, you know, saying these kind of stuff. Ban me if you want to- I don't care. :D What's the point of registering in this forum if I really like SNSD? Hmph. Have some common sense, guys. I know why you're saying these kind of stff, because you don't know how talented they are. This topic is the most pathetic topic I've ever seen. I mean, almost all stars have plastic surgery. (>.>;;) Sigh. I'm tired of explaining, I'm sure you can figure out what I'm trying to say now. :D Good day. alone!
    sh*ttydae
    sh*ttydae
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 196
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-14

Post by sh*ttydae Sun 02 Aug 2009, 6:25 am

Have some common sense for yourself please! Have a whole box of it too.

1.This is anti SNSD site. Do you not know how to read? Go rant at your own place filled with SONEs. And yes.. what's the point ? You registering here when you like SNSD?

2. Mr Lee Soo Man is a whole load of crap. And that's fact. Most of us here loves other SM artists. And most of us here are grateful for the SM artists other than SNSD. The reason people here are talking about SM is because of the unfair crap SM's been doing to push the 9 plastic trash into the spotlight. The unnecessary things just to make these girls stand out. If they are really all that, why the hell do they need to leech off others? Other SM artists are great too, they have full of talent too? Then why aren't they getting the treatment SNSD does?

I don't see why we can't talk about our dissatisfaction towards how SM when it has something to do with SNSD.

And yes, I don't know how talented they are because, compared to them, there are a whole lot of other artists that are more deserving than SNSD. You don't need to be and expert to see the level of talent they have. The only talent I see is being fake, being rude etc etc.
    happyme
    happyme
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 58
    Warning :
    Friday the 13th indeed. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10Friday the 13th indeed. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-09

Post by happyme Thu 31 Dec 2009, 2:26 am

Ozeane wrote:That thirteen is SUPER SUSPICIOUS.
    Papa SM up to something...?

Davichi could cream and pwn all nine of them.

agreed!
    plus, davichi's level is way to up for the girls to reach. so I don't know...something smells fishy
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1555
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by bigbangislove Thu 31 Dec 2009, 2:47 am

exxxxxxxxxoxox wrote:hey guy, picture this out. SNSD is from SME, right?! :D And then what if you have idols from SME.. and here you are, saying bad stuff about SME & whoever composes of it. It's pathetic, you know, saying these kind of stuff. Ban me if you want to- I don't care. :D What's the point of registering in this forum if I really like SNSD? Hmph. Have some common sense, guys. I know why you're saying these kind of stff, because you don't know how talented they are. This topic is the most pathetic topic I've ever seen. I mean, almost all stars have plastic surgery. (>.>;;) Sigh. I'm tired of explaining, I'm sure you can figure out what I'm trying to say now. :D Good day. alone!

Please to be reading this link (Click it ).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 2:08 am