The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
sweet.station
rdbsk
serenade_me_jazz2
wo_ai_ni
MAY!
iluvSTAND
KihaeXi
xjjjLOVE
ai_sumairu
legendPHS
black_ocean
soshit
IhateSOSHI
fuzzywuzzy
blabblepop
desertthem
pinkrebel18
chocohippo
soshi4never
shitdaesucks
yoomi
AngelWings
blackbunny
lilbluejay
SuperJuniorNShinee
soshihater
fseventh
bigbangislove
izzybellboo
Mizuki
Ozeane
Bento_box
36 posters

Friday the 13th indeed.

Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :
    Friday the 13th indeed. Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Friday the 13th indeed. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Friday the 13th indeed. Empty Friday the 13th indeed.

Post by Bento_box Fri 13 Mar 2009, 6:40 pm

Friday the 13th indeed. Umgee
    Is our Gee bias obvious?

Somewhere along the lines, it seems that KBS got confused with the traditions of Friday the 13th and April 1st, and created a freak hybrid of the two on this weeks Music Bank.

Watching the charts the past week, noticing the "trends" on other music shows, radio stations and online charts.. it is obvious that "Gee" is no longer in the forefront of peoples minds... If anything, "Gee" is slowly finding its way to the trashbin, much like the SNSD fanmail that "Cleaning Ajummas" are framed for omitting.

Therefore, why is it, that the only show that allegedly combines online charts and mobile phone rankings and creates the most "accurate" portrayal of the Korean charts, is hanging on to the "past"?

Let me save you, or myself from the video footage for the time being... I literally was floored and sickly at the sight of such obvious paying off and horrible acting from the SNSD girls.

Friday the 13th indeed. Kbull

Worse off, it seems that this shoddy covering up of their "favoritism extra investment", is not getting convincing at all. I mean 13....Just 13... Figure it out here... 13.... Yes thats 13 people extra that apparently either bought the track online, or downloaded it to their mobiles... How interesting, that number is quite familiar.... Could it possibly be the number of people in the group that these girls were "based on", the number of people performing in a group that KBS Music Bank had the honor of getting first dibs on (those guys with the super hyped comeback ;)), or the date....

Goodness knows, its just that somewhere along the lines, the person asked to "tally up", or "make up" the amount that SNSD "beat" Davichi with... Was probably just asked the date, or remembering how many members there are of Super Junior.

Please, try harder next time with your bullsh*t. This is neither coincidence or convincing, at least if you're going to be paying people off, and forcing these useless females down peoples throats, be creative about it... Awe us with your maniacal manipulative and decieving techniques... Or better yet, just simply convince my 7 year old cousin that there isnt something "fishy" going on.

KBS we know this is a difficult time, the recession and the downsizing and the cutting back you've been doing is extremely taxing.... Yet, this unbelievably dirty money that your getting from Papa SM is only sullying your good name.

For those of you that wish to look at the online charts, here's a few links. You are free to do your own research of course, don't just take our word for it ;)

http://music.mnet.com/MChart/MChart_Top300.asp?LstType=W
    http://music.cyworld.com/chart/chart.asp
    http://www.muz.co.kr/main/main_index.html
    http://www.dosirak.com/Ranking/GenreHot100Main.asp?MenuCode=11&GenreType=01&SSO=f
    http://www.melon.com/index.jsp?MAIN=GNB

Last edited by Bento_box on Sun 22 Mar 2009, 1:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Ozeane
    Ozeane
    Anti

Number of posts : 45
    Warning :
    Friday the 13th indeed. Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Friday the 13th indeed. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-01

Friday the 13th indeed. Empty Re: Friday the 13th indeed.

Post by Ozeane Fri 13 Mar 2009, 6:42 pm

That thirteen is SUPER SUSPICIOUS.
    Papa SM up to something...?

Davichi could cream and pwn all nine of them.
    Mizuki
    Mizuki
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1185
    Warning :
    Friday the 13th indeed. Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Friday the 13th indeed. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-17

Post by Mizuki Fri 13 Mar 2009, 8:14 pm

Sleep
    The insanity just never ends.
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by izzybellboo Fri 13 Mar 2009, 9:10 pm

Something stinks....
    That rotten old man... I recently read an article about SM Entertainment's revenue being the biggest and I'm not surprised.
    I mean, why else would he keep DBSK, his band with the most potential with overseas viewers in Japan where they can earn tons of yen to be poured into his FUNDING for nine plastic b*tches?

And with Super Junior's comeback now, he can expect a lot of cash from ELF.

I hate to think what my money is being used for....
    After all, I did buy all versions of MIROTIC, The Secret Code recently, and am going to buy Sorry Sorry for Super Junior.

DON'T YOU DARE SPEND IT ON SNSD!
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1555
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by bigbangislove Fri 13 Mar 2009, 9:15 pm

Promoting SUJU and SNSD at the same time with these falsified charts, eh?
    SNSD are the only ones benefiting, SUJU needs no promotion.
    fseventh
    fseventh
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 136
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by fseventh Fri 13 Mar 2009, 9:47 pm

Oh my poor Davichi. I'm so sad that they are so confidence they will win when I saw their video on backstage, they made number one gesture, but really money buys everything. I hate SM so much for this. Even their income is the biggest, but I read because of BoA, SNSD and Suju comeback... they also still got deposit for about 1.2 billion a year or something.

8282 pawned Gee in most charts. That's the fact,. No problem my Davichi. You are doing great job so far. No mistakes on stage. Powerful vocals. People know the truth.. and just stupid sones that believe this is MIRACLE WIN... YES... MIRACLE MADE BY SM... NOT TALENT OR EFFORTS...
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Fri 13 Mar 2009, 9:59 pm

T^T
    i hate it when LSM uses all his might to safe these girls' faces!
    wth??!!!
    i swear i am going to punch somebody if they win the 10th time next week!
    SuperJuniorNShinee
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 171
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-02

Post by SuperJuniorNShinee Sat 14 Mar 2009, 1:09 am

soshihater wrote:T^T
    i hate it when LSM uses all his might to safe these girls' faces!
    wth??!!!
    i swear i am going to punch somebody if they win the 10th time next week!

Next week? lol Isn't Super Junior gonna Pwn those sluts next week? I mean Sorry Sorry is gonna be in the music hsart right?
    lilbluejay
    lilbluejay
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 168
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Post by lilbluejay Sat 14 Mar 2009, 1:23 am

oh psh.
    what if father sm decides to make it 10 wins.
    1 for each of the 9 girls and 1 for the s<3ones .
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1555
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by bigbangislove Sat 14 Mar 2009, 1:36 am

I'm starting to get a little worried.
    Father SM is going all out for these little hellions now with this move.
    What if he promotes SNSD over SUJU and kicks SUJU to 2nd place to make his 9 angels hellions look as if they're better than SUJU?
    They're continuously promoting "Gee" (even though it's old) and paying off people to push SNSD to the top of the charts even though SUJU's "Sorry, Sorry" MV has just been released and they've already had their Come back live.
    Maybe SM will push SUJU to the back of the charts and SNSD to the front?
    Thus, making it appear that SNSD is more loved than SUJU?
    blackbunny
    blackbunny
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 154
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-06

Post by blackbunny Sat 14 Mar 2009, 2:47 am

f*ck SM..

what is this..

i thought gee already died..
    Honey is topping inkigayo and m-net..
    and davichi should top music bank..

friday the 13th is quiet unfortunate indeed.. Twisted Evil
    AngelWings
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 174
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by AngelWings Sat 14 Mar 2009, 3:07 am

you can see that GEE no longer the IT song. davinchi's dominating the charts now. its only MB that has the nine sluts .. i think they're making it up for the "banned" they forced those sluts last january.. oh well if they win again next week we all know that papa SM paid alot to keep them #1 ( poor sj.. i love their song btw )
    yoomi
    yoomi
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 323
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-10

Post by yoomi Sat 14 Mar 2009, 4:32 am

I went to Seoul last last week and THERE WAS NO GEE SYNDROME AT ALL. Not all people were into the hype, unlike the time Tell Me got really popular. I mean, Tell Me got all people doing the dance, from babies to policemen. The so-called "Gee Syndrome" was nonexistent. That was just an invention by the delusionals. And that was last last week. What more today? Davichi really deserved that win.

Shitdae still remains to be the most hated group in Korea. Because of that, they've created a syndrome all right, the "I Hate Seo Nyeo Shit Dae Syndrome."
    shitdaesucks
    shitdaesucks
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 316
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-17

Post by shitdaesucks Sat 14 Mar 2009, 4:52 am

isnt it jype who has the biggest revenue, surpassing sme and yg? im sure ive read somewhere that jype is the most valuable entertainment company in korea.

now back to the topic.
    *sigh. lsm, or more specifically the "big" people in sme are gj.mpdatgm.aptg.wmgag.mdgjg Mad
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Sat 14 Mar 2009, 5:11 am

^^ thats because JYP isnt in major debt like SME (despite their chart dominance, they havent made a profit in years)... And with YGs endeavors in to Japan and Se7ens prolonged American debut, it makes sense that they wouldnt be making as much money as JYP.

What I admire about JYP is their steady and realistic approach to the music scene. They dont try to get in far over their heads, they know that the digital music scene is the most profitable, and thus dont spend ridiculous amounts on releasing dozens of repackaged albums, each with their own gifts... So, eventhough SME sell more albums, they spend more money on them as well, thus decreasing the amount of profit they could gain. Also, these "gifts" explain why they sell so many albums in the first place. :3

Answering some peoples queries in the thread, Im guessing SM have this "dominance" issue to play... Trying to increase revenues, gain trust from possible shareholders (those that believe in the time of financial crisis, invest), by making the top of the charts SM-centric....So as one artists "sales" decline, another artist dominates for another few weeks... Of course using KBS would be key, as KBS is the most respected network there is.

I wouldnt be surprised that, as Super Junior nears the stop of their "Sorry Sorry" promotions, SHINee make their comeback... Its a pattern with these people.

So, Super Junior would probably be topping the charts next week. The difference? Super Juniors sales would be hard to doubt...while SNSDs will forever be doubtful. SM need to shape up if they ever plan on being out of the red financially, drop the artists that are costing them more to keep in action, rather than just play childish games and pay dirty money... There is the insane exploitation, sexism and morally disrupting schemes as well, they should also be put to the side... For Karmas sake... and their souls.
    soshi4never
    soshi4never
    Anti

Number of posts : 89
    Warning :
    Friday the 13th indeed. Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Friday the 13th indeed. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-21

Post by soshi4never Sat 14 Mar 2009, 11:51 am

I hope SuJU pwns these girls. I don't even like SJ..
    I'm sick and tired of GEE. I would have liked it if wasn't sung by ShitDae.
    Sooyoung's part is horrid btw.
    chocohippo
    chocohippo
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 443
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by chocohippo Sat 14 Mar 2009, 1:29 pm

SUJU I'M COUNTING ON YOU.
    KICK SHITDAE OFF THE CHARTS.
    Mad
    pinkrebel18
    pinkrebel18
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 563
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by pinkrebel18 Sat 14 Mar 2009, 2:45 pm

this is really a capital CHEATING! my gosh the GEE fever has died down.
    accept it or not the said GEE virus is already cleared. Davichi,Kara & Suju their here now, & ready to kick some plastic asses off the chart & off of Kpop.
    desertthem
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 105
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Post by desertthem Sat 14 Mar 2009, 6:45 pm

what syndrome??? hahahaahah!!! Ins<3nes keep talking about it, but I see no such thing....where? delusional fools, stop lying to yourselves...

DIRTY CASH! that's all I have to say...13? puah...how convenient
    blabblepop
    blabblepop
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 536
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by blabblepop Sat 14 Mar 2009, 8:55 pm

And see~
    Davichi has 2 songs in almost all of it
    They don't have a lot of loyal fans either
    Its a clean win for them
    Too bad some people don't really like to do the same
    fuzzywuzzy
    fuzzywuzzy
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 444
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by fuzzywuzzy Sat 14 Mar 2009, 9:52 pm

Davichi deserves to kick SNSD's ass. Quite frankly, the winner should have actual talent at what they do, not just look good in booty shorts.

JYP Family ftw <3
    IhateSOSHI
    IhateSOSHI
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 519
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by IhateSOSHI Sun 15 Mar 2009, 12:06 am

LSM is so bad...
    he even pay music bank for making gee the first again
    *sigh*
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Sun 15 Mar 2009, 1:50 am

that's how cheap snsd is.. and their fans too...
    sm is making snsd and sones more insane and laughable..
    black_ocean
    black_ocean
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 51
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-10

Post by black_ocean Sun 15 Mar 2009, 10:35 am

sooman must be the brain behind all these suspicious things..
    well, his strategy is so great that he can put that 9 on the top of the chart..
    but i think kbs already got much more money from lsm since kbs was lack of money because of the global crisis..
    legendPHS
    legendPHS
    Anti

Number of posts : 50
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-03

Post by legendPHS Sun 15 Mar 2009, 10:13 pm

Plus I don't see JYP invest in something not worth of
    Rain, Wonder Girls, 2PM all can be a big star (and Rain already is) and of cause bring them huge money and reputation (which SM really lack of)
    thus JYP invest more...

SM use all of the money from cassie and elf to invest on his good for nothing plastic, he deserve to be in loss for more years until
    he stop invest on the plastic, then only SM ahjusshi can see the improvement on SM cashflows. To prove me wrong? The first step you have to do will be disband shitdae!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 1:22 am