The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+57
AngelaLoveSuperJunior
Toxicated
suck
kapikoz
glamfab
Sachie
BecauseI'mStupid
mawyni
Forever Hate The Nine
super_jessy
Raemi
ijustlovetvxq
sweet.station
purple_091625
serenade_me_jazz2
SuperJuniorNShinee
ghost
jaded
bigbangislove
vivian
Jaem
Bye ladies_wonderful
ai_sumairu
makino
Mizuki
Zoy
LaB*tch
cooK!3jaRsTol3r
JS
hatethemall
Ethanol
~MiXiHae~DBSK
black_ocean
queenbee
blackbunny
stand<3
hiyostand
izzybellboo
SparklingDiamond
armyycassie
xjjjLOVE
DongBangAngel
Hannie*Saru
taiyou_no_namida
paboshitdae
YooSulover
pinkrebel18
desertthem
Angela
OopurpleoO
SoHot
soshihater
xsilverettex
blabblepop
smileybee
Spriinklezz
jaemin
61 posters

Jessicka speaks about dating rumours

mawyni
    mawyni
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 106
    Warning :
    Jessicka speaks about dating rumours - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Jessicka speaks about dating rumours - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-29

Jessicka speaks about dating rumours - Page 3 Empty Re: Jessicka speaks about dating rumours

Post by mawyni Mon 15 Jun 2009, 6:33 am

Bah. And to think I used to like her more than the other eight.
    BecauseI'mStupid
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 229
    Warning :
    Jessicka speaks about dating rumours - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Jessicka speaks about dating rumours - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-29

Jessicka speaks about dating rumours - Page 3 Empty Re: Jessicka speaks about dating rumours

Post by BecauseI'mStupid Mon 15 Jun 2009, 7:24 am

I was thinking who took that picture??? I love dong hae. that just makes me cry cry
    Sachie
    Sachie
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1328
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by Sachie Mon 15 Jun 2009, 8:22 am

smileybee wrote:she's saying that.. but in her head she is thinking otherwise.

she wants them badly, i just know!
    and who doesn't want them badly?!
    glamfab
    glamfab
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 71
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-11

Post by glamfab Sun 12 Jul 2009, 6:24 am

Seriously, what JaeJoong and DongHae see in her and make them like her huh huh huh??? I like donghae too and seeing that breaks my heart cry
    The way she takes those pictures with DongHae is so close and its obvious they date each back then if you aren't dating then why do you have to take those pictures so close with each other and your face is touching each other.
    Thank god they broke up muahahahha

Razz
    glamfab
    glamfab
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 71
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-11

Post by glamfab Sun 12 Jul 2009, 6:29 am

is this real or photoshop O_O

EDIT: DO not quote images
    kapikoz

Number of posts : 4
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-13

Post by kapikoz Tue 21 Jul 2009, 6:13 am

OMG~i hate faker
    jesshitka
    suck
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 24
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-31

Post by suck Sat 01 Aug 2009, 9:57 am

It seems to me she's creating self attention for herself.
    That's why I've always dislike her fake attitude.

I don't know about the rumors, but she's speaking about their trainee years so it must be longtime ago in the past. If the rumors weren't true, so no need to bring them up, right.

And looking into her face, it's so lifeless and so cold. Especially her eyes. You'll never expect a great or sincere personality behind those creepy eyes.
    Toxicated
    Toxicated
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 33
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-26

Post by Toxicated Tue 04 Aug 2009, 9:40 am

You f**ken sick girl!
    You want to bring this shit back again to gain more attention?! Ugh!
    And as for the dating thing, I dont really like Seul gi, but SuJu/DBSK is better off with her than one of this b******.

You suck! SOSHIT!!

Post by Guest Thu 13 Aug 2009, 9:52 am

Aigoo.. This girl never gives up, huh. She still denying it? Oh, well. Who cares anyway. Even if she did dated them, I dont care. Cos they're not together anymore, right? I'm sure they broke up for SOME reason.
    Razz
    AngelaLoveSuperJunior
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 344
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post by AngelaLoveSuperJunior Fri 14 Aug 2009, 2:47 pm

Such A Lying B!tch, She's trying to cover her "Sl*utiness"...After That Picutre It proves that she's an "Wh*re". Look At That "Icy & B!tchy Face", I Just Wanna Slap It Hard!
    lilipark16
    lilipark16
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 133
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-31

Post by lilipark16 Tue 03 Nov 2009, 7:15 am

good liar b*tch!!!!i dnt even understand why a cute,hot,talented members like sju or dbsk dated a ugly plastic like u?hein?
    soshi?
    soshi?
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 386
    Warning :
    Jessicka speaks about dating rumours - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Jessicka speaks about dating rumours - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-11

Post by soshi? Tue 29 Dec 2009, 11:21 am

she's crazy!! i think.
    ruthannedomingo26
    ruthannedomingo26
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 213
    Warning :
    Jessicka speaks about dating rumours - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10Jessicka speaks about dating rumours - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-02

Post by ruthannedomingo26 Sat 09 Jan 2010, 4:54 am

F*CK S*IT!!!
    HAVEN'T SHE LEARN ANYTHING?!!?!?!?!
    A CHANCE TO PUT HER STINKING HEAD ON FISHIE'S HAIR!!!
    THAT WOULD BE SO DAMN GROSS~!!

AND WITH CONNECTION TO THEIR GENIE ALBUM....

"SOWONEUL MARHAEBWA?" - TELL ME YOUR WISH?

PLS DO DISAPPEAR FROM THE KPOP INDUSTRY FOR OTHER KPOP ARTIST TO STAY AT PEACE!!!!!!~![/code]
    unknown38
    unknown38
    Banned
    Banned

Female Number of posts : 232
    Warning :
    Jessicka speaks about dating rumours - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6 / 106 / 10Jessicka speaks about dating rumours - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Post by unknown38 Fri 26 Feb 2010, 9:48 am

WELL

DID SHE LIE???

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 5:49 am