The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+57
AngelaLoveSuperJunior
Toxicated
suck
kapikoz
glamfab
Sachie
BecauseI'mStupid
mawyni
Forever Hate The Nine
super_jessy
Raemi
ijustlovetvxq
sweet.station
purple_091625
serenade_me_jazz2
SuperJuniorNShinee
ghost
jaded
bigbangislove
vivian
Jaem
Bye ladies_wonderful
ai_sumairu
makino
Mizuki
Zoy
LaB*tch
cooK!3jaRsTol3r
JS
hatethemall
Ethanol
~MiXiHae~DBSK
black_ocean
queenbee
blackbunny
stand<3
hiyostand
izzybellboo
SparklingDiamond
armyycassie
xjjjLOVE
DongBangAngel
Hannie*Saru
taiyou_no_namida
paboshitdae
YooSulover
pinkrebel18
desertthem
Angela
OopurpleoO
SoHot
soshihater
xsilverettex
blabblepop
smileybee
Spriinklezz
jaemin
61 posters

Jessicka speaks about dating rumours

jaemin
    jaemin
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 69
    Warning :
    Jessicka speaks about dating rumours Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Jessicka speaks about dating rumours Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-10

Jessicka speaks about dating rumours Empty Jessicka speaks about dating rumours

Post by jaemin Thu 05 Mar 2009, 3:28 am

So Nyeo Shi Dae Jessica explained about the rumours of love relationship before her and the Super Junior and Dong Bang Shin Ki members during their trainee days.

Jessica was on MBC ‘Golden Fishery - Radio Star’ on 4th March, when she said, “There were rumours about the love relationship between myself and the Dong Bang Shin Ki and Super Junior members during our trainee days. They all actually all like part of the SM family. Because of this close relationship, I think everyone has misunderstood it.”

She continued, “Because of our time spent together training, all the unnies and oppas really take care of us well. Back then, we take photos even when we are having meals together. Such were not a problem before we debut but it became a problem after we debut.”

“Fans are rather sensitive to such photos. But there really is no need to have misunderstanding on that.”

pssht. she said all that just to cover up herself eh? Cool

Jessicka speaks about dating rumours Vyo6eq ---> Bingo
    Jessicka speaks about dating rumours A3eaa1 ---> Bingo 2
    Jessicka speaks about dating rumours 2up95ih ---> Bingo 3

Last edited by deflate on Thu 12 Mar 2009, 8:23 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : edited for readability)
    Spriinklezz
    Spriinklezz
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 543
    Warning :
    Jessicka speaks about dating rumours Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Jessicka speaks about dating rumours Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Jessicka speaks about dating rumours Empty Re: Jessicka speaks about dating rumours

Post by Spriinklezz Thu 05 Mar 2009, 4:00 am

even if she's lying (she admitted they lie on a radio show) or telling the truth
    i will still hate her because i didnt hate on her for those reasons
    smileybee
    smileybee
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-10

Jessicka speaks about dating rumours Empty Re: Jessicka speaks about dating rumours

Post by smileybee Thu 05 Mar 2009, 4:12 am

she's saying that.. but in her head she is thinking otherwise.

she wants them badly, i just know!
    blabblepop
    blabblepop
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 536
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by blabblepop Thu 05 Mar 2009, 4:27 am

who's she kidding?
    lol what she needs to fix now is her bitchy face and her bitchy attitude anyway
    xsilverettex
    xsilverettex
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 199
    Warning :

Post by xsilverettex Thu 05 Mar 2009, 4:59 am

how lame. she even beat around the bush about the dating rumors.
    i'm sorry but SM is like a family? how are they like a family if SM lacks promoting the ones with REAL talent and sticking them in different countries so that other labels or entertainment companies deals with them?

if you want family, take a look at YG or JYP. jessica, stop fooling yourself because you definitely ain't fooling us. cheap plastic wh*re.
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Thu 05 Mar 2009, 8:27 am

i agree with spriinklez..
    i still hate her eventough she said she didn't have any relationship with the boys.
    because i don't hate her for that reason.
    SoHot
    Anti

Number of posts : 47
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-06

Post by SoHot Thu 05 Mar 2009, 9:59 am

.. I recall a picture of her and one the suju members making out.
    and during her trainee days didn't she have " I love so&so forever <3" on her personal myspace (i don't remember the guys name, but i think it was once again a suju member) .

Are those supposedly signs of friendship ?
    OopurpleoO
    OopurpleoO
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 437
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by OopurpleoO Thu 05 Mar 2009, 10:54 am

I never knew that it was DBSK too thought it was only Super Junior!!
    Shocked
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by Angela Thu 05 Mar 2009, 11:31 am

^ LOL, I guess you are bit late. She has dated guys from both groups. That's why she was so hated by both Cass and ELF even before her debut. However, their confessions are way too late since they are now debuted for 1 year and half.
    There is even a rumor that she two timed Jaejoong and Donghae.

Or did she do it for just to become popularat that time.

Last edited by Angel on Thu 05 Mar 2009, 1:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
    desertthem
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 105
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Post by desertthem Thu 05 Mar 2009, 11:39 am

the rumors about her dating the dbsk and suju members came out before her debut, why is she talking about it now?? she could've addressed it a while ago... someone trying hard to redeem herself, when most of us don't even care... i know i couldn't give a damn about who she dates...but it's their annoying personalities and disrespectful ways that makes me dislike them so.. so she can keep her little sob story to herself, cuz i don't give a buck...

also there is proof thatt she dated one of the suju members... her myspace is filled with those confessions...lied once again... but who cares, this is not even why i dislike those plastics.
    pinkrebel18
    pinkrebel18
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 563
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by pinkrebel18 Thu 05 Mar 2009, 1:11 pm

well, sicka really dated some of the suju & dbsk members.. & yes, I saw her old myspace & it is indeed filled w/ confessions & everything goes around about that said member. why would she chose to speak about this issue when it really doesn't matter anymore. this is really old school issue is she trying to revive this I dated some of them issue so, she can use & get some benefits from it. come on Jessicka no one will buy your bullsh!t allibies & pathetic excuses.. you want to be loved & be liked by others then, why not change you & your sickening group bitchy ways. act like your age, be mature, show some manners, give respect then, you'll be loved & respected. you must give in order to recieve.
    YooSulover
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1884
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by YooSulover Thu 05 Mar 2009, 3:35 pm

so i don't get it. what took her this long to clear everything up? isn't it a bit too late? seeking for attention, again. psh! pathetic!
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    Jessicka speaks about dating rumours Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Jessicka speaks about dating rumours Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Thu 05 Mar 2009, 4:06 pm

waaaah.
    what a liar.
    she just loves lying doesnt she?
    taiyou_no_namida
    taiyou_no_namida
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 213
    Warning :
    Jessicka speaks about dating rumours Left_bar_bleue5 / 105 / 10Jessicka speaks about dating rumours Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by taiyou_no_namida Thu 05 Mar 2009, 4:24 pm

I have one word to say to this:
    Liar.
    Hannie*Saru
    Hannie*Saru
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 297
    Warning :

Post by Hannie*Saru Thu 05 Mar 2009, 5:04 pm

She brings it up when people don't even care anymore? lol
    Well whatever, her dating them didn't bother me anyway because they DID break up for a reason..
    DongBangAngel
    DongBangAngel
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 185
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-11

Post by DongBangAngel Thu 05 Mar 2009, 5:33 pm

Lol. Wow Jessicka stupid much?
    No one gives a damn about it now.
    Just trying to add more fuel to the fire? Saying that now when it's been 1 year and something months -__-.
    Oh GEE, Your smart.
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Post by xjjjLOVE Thu 05 Mar 2009, 5:59 pm

their are so many beautiful girls in SM
    What kind of person does she think Super Junior and DBSK are?!
    To choose her
    yeah right, I never believed it
    She's like an ahujumma

GROSSSSSS
    armyycassie
    armyycassie
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 15
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-15

Post by armyycassie Thu 05 Mar 2009, 8:52 pm

sickas a s***
    she takes pic with every boy she can get her hands on & posts them online >.>
    SparklingDiamond
    SparklingDiamond
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 342
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-27

Post by SparklingDiamond Thu 05 Mar 2009, 8:54 pm

it looks more like they WANT their
    sunbaes to take care of them.
    i doubt they are that close.
    it doesn't seem to be that way.
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by izzybellboo Thu 05 Mar 2009, 9:32 pm

She brings up this stuff so late in the game? Pfft... Jessicka....
    I don't really care if she dated them or not (she didn't deserve them in the first place though), but honestly, SNSD are a bunch of boy-chasing freaks.

Liar, b*tch, plastic....
    hiyostand
    hiyostand
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 267
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Post by hiyostand Thu 05 Mar 2009, 9:56 pm

A bit late no? And fans were digging this stuff up even before the debut. Who is she kidding?
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Post by stand<3 Thu 05 Mar 2009, 10:36 pm

Liar pants on fire!! Twisted Evil

But what the heck!! why does she have to talk about this topic again?
    its like 3-4 yrs ago already!!
    and what's up with snSHITd bringing old issue up?? like the fans letter and this @@

ARE THEY UP TO SOMETHING AGAIN?? Jessicka speaks about dating rumours 575939
    blackbunny
    blackbunny
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 154
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-06

Post by blackbunny Fri 06 Mar 2009, 11:23 am

oh..I totally forgot about this when I started hating her and the rest of the shitdaes..
    and she brought it up again..

Liar. wh*re.
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Fri 06 Mar 2009, 11:32 am

Hmmm... to be fair, Jessica is close to a lot of the SJ and DBSK members as she has been one of the oldest trainees in SM entertainment (same time with Heechul, I think)... but this is OLD NEWS I don't get the reason why SNSD are digging up these past issues again.. if they really felt the need to address these issues, they should have done it during the time the issues were opened up.. not when people have started to forget it already

O__o

Stupid move, girls....
    black_ocean
    black_ocean
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 51
    Warning :

Post by black_ocean Fri 06 Mar 2009, 4:05 pm

she really is a great liar..
    she only covers herself up..
    if DBSK or SJ make a clarification of these rumours, maybe i can believe..
    but if snsd members, i don't believe it..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 4:30 pm