The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+63
smileybee
Britta1505
Oh_Mona
Spriinklezz
sakuyahikari
IhateSOSHI
ai_sumairu
SujuAngeL
candy_appl3
spinelsun
shikarama
joorina
klSTAND21
BbBoo
cooK!3jaRsTol3r
bof
<3superjunior^^
honeylemon
SUJUDB
soshit
x_imperfection_x
bLiNg bLiNg minwayunkie^^
chocohippo
~MiXiHae~DBSK
antiSM
yudit
dbsjcsforever
blabblepop
leexiao
blackbunny
Metwitchy
misstoonice
PandaPanda
Ethanol
SparklingDiamond
xiahjaesu
bigbangislove
fuzzywuzzy
key
lucky730
izzybellboo
daesungvip
paboshitdae
xjjjLOVE
Gemeinai
YooSulover
taiyou_no_namida
pinkrebel18
Zoy
McFryburg aka Learner
hiyostand
brokenhearted
loraine
desertthem
stealing_life
LUPIN
shitdaesucks
AngelWings
fseventh
jaejae19
Angela
Mizuki
queenbee
67 posters

KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!)

queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :
    KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!) Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!) Empty KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!)

Post by queenbee Wed 11 Feb 2009, 9:44 am

All of us remember the "hospital incident" which starred our favorite SNSD leader Kim Taeyeon right?

Well guess what... KBS on their Weekly Entertainment show 'Entertainment Relay', released a news compilation video last January 26, 2009 - covering entertainment news highlights which happened the week prior. And the ChinChin radio incident was mentioned as one of the bad news...

They mentioned the incident starting at 6:28

And surprise..surprise... guess who they said was at fault?

Super Junior Member KANG IN was pinpointed as the one who "recently got in trouble for saying disrespectful things about nurses"

The news report then went on to quote certain parts of the conversation between Taeyeon and Kangin... the surprising part? In the show's quotes, only Kangin's parts were included while Taeyeon's rantings were "cleverly" edited out.

It then goes on to mention how KANG IN was "attacked" by netizens for the thoughtless things HE said... and then they mention how him and Taeyeon appeared in an interview where BOTH apologized for what happened.

How did that happen? As far as I recall, it was Kim Taeyeon who started the whole "I hate that nurse" ranting... And then to say BOTH apologized, after insinuating that Kang In did all the damage?

And what is even more damning, is during the part of the "apology" in the video, ONLY TAEYEON'S PICTURES WERE SHOWN. Can it be any more obvious on who is being sold out??

Yes what Kang In said was wrong... yes, he is at fault... that he should take the consequences of his own actions... but to downright INSINUATE that he was the ONLY ONE who made disparaging remarks to the nurses is grossly unfair!

KBS.. how much did LSM pay you to cover up Taeyeon's dirt? And it was done at the expense of Kang In's reputation?

Lee Soo Man again showed how much he is willing to sacrifice just keep his nine plastic dolls "untainted"... first selling out CSJH to showcase SNSD's "talent" and now this.

The sad part? This was shown in KBS World, where audience viewership reaches internationally, not just Korea. With the recent news that SNSD just became one of the Ambassadors for promoting Korean Music to the rest of the world, I am guessing that was the reason why Taeyeon got off the hook while Kang In was lead to the slaughter.

This is going below the belt now... something needs to be done...

For those who wish to hear the FULL (unedited) audio conversation, you can download the file HERE

Spoiler:

Last edited by queenbee on Wed 11 Feb 2009, 12:51 pm; edited 8 times in total
    Mizuki
    Mizuki
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1185
    Warning :
    KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!) Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-17

KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!) Empty Re: KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!)

Post by Mizuki Wed 11 Feb 2009, 9:55 am

Why does KangIn have to take the WHOLE blame? That's just ridiculous. No mentioning of what TaeYeon had said... pssshhh. Lee Soo Man always play dirty. The news said they BOTH apologized?.. Well, if that's the case, why didn't TaeYeon admit it was really her that began it all? Being unloyal, doing something so low to her sunbae. What a friend she is!! Totally tainting KangIn's image and reputation.

Wow. With only TaeYeon's photo during the apology, it's so obvious that LSM is trying to make people see KangIn as the bad person in all this insanity. What the hell is wrong with the damn media? The smell of money must be getting to their fLuckin' brains.

WTF I was searching through blogs when I came upon a blog that talked about SNSD. The person was a SNSD fan, obviously, and she/he had stated, "Because of the X and Black Ocean incident, it will all come back. Something will be done about it. Watch yourselves ELFs and Cassies." Seems like this fan is also a fan of LSM; knowing that LSM will do what it takes to taint others and push his nine beloved Barbies into our souls. Is LSM really taking revenge? Showing ELFs that TaeYeon is better than KangIn? Ehhhh, I'd like to !@#$%^&* the living soul out of LSM.
    Lee Soo Man, you can't always buy lies with money. Your dirty cash will go down the fLuckin' drain.

Wahhh! Sacrificing fellow SM artists' careers... It can make me so mad. Rumor had it that LSM favored BoA over other SM artists at first(before DBSK was popular), but now the nine cocky Barbies get his favortism. As if ruining ShinHwa and H.O.T. wasn't enough. SuJu seems to be the next victim.

Why ruin those who bring in money and promote those who don't? It doesn't take a smart ass to know the truth in it all.

Last edited by Vokee on Wed 11 Feb 2009, 5:07 pm; edited 10 times in total
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :
    KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!) Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!) Empty Re: KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!)

Post by Angela Wed 11 Feb 2009, 10:02 am

I am so angry. I can never forgive them. They just make me hate them even more everyday. They are the only group that suffocate me being fan of Kpop.
    SNSD and SM NEEDS TO SHUT THE F**k UP AND DISAPEAR FROM THIS WORLD. they are just ruining everyone's Career and lives.

I hope this time ELF and Cass give you a much worse nightmare SNSD and SM. Just keep digging your grave deeper but we will bury you in it for you.

Last edited by Angel on Wed 11 Feb 2009, 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Post by jaejae19 Wed 11 Feb 2009, 10:10 am

This is just waaay too low for you LSM~ way too cheap... and all for what? To save your plastics from the blame?

Twisted Evil
    fseventh
    fseventh
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 136
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by fseventh Wed 11 Feb 2009, 10:15 am

Come on... as far as I know Kang In just following what Taeyeon had said and begun and now it's turn that Kang In was the villain there? What the F**k!!!

And as far as I remember, Kang In is the one who preventing her mention the hospital name... damn this is getting ridiculous with pushing everything until out of limit for SNSD. Only for SNSD for the God Sake!!!

And more ridiculous... they use people from inside!!! They use their own artists. I can read everything now. First they use taesu rumour for introducing Taeyeon and not long time after that... Taeyeon debuted as solo...

Then like we know a couple of days ago.. they ditced CSJH for the sake of SNSD in Thailand...

And now this...

BRILLIANT... AND DISGUSTING!!!
    AngelWings
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 174
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by AngelWings Wed 11 Feb 2009, 10:42 am

*sighs*

it just keeps on getting better *shames*

oh well... more antis to come!
    shitdaesucks
    shitdaesucks
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 316
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-17

Post by shitdaesucks Wed 11 Feb 2009, 11:00 am

I'm not really a fan of KangIn/SuJu, but this is just.. GAH.
    LSM, you really suck. It's so obvious that he puts SNShitD first before anyone. Mad

TaeYuk started the whole thing, and although KangIn didn't help the matter, he didn't deserve to get more sticks than TaeYuk.
    LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by LUPIN Wed 11 Feb 2009, 11:13 am

What a low blow to Kangin. I'm 100% sure ELF won't let this pass.
    The guy was merely trying to assess Mr. Tae's situation and is now taking the full blame for this?? Cover-up much Mr. Tae??
    stealing_life
    stealing_life
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 229
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-12

Post by stealing_life Wed 11 Feb 2009, 11:26 am

What the hell?! Does Taeyeon ever take responsibility for what she's done? Sone's will be splitting their sides laughing at this, thinking their leader's got away with it. I'm sure though, that most people will know the truth already :S

*sigh* LSM is waaaay~ too stupid for a producer. SNSD have already made their comeback, and they're starting to die down ever so slightly now. A lot of the people I know are talking about SuJu's comeback. Promoting SNSD, and demoting SuJu, will not help him out, so he really needs to stop doing this, if not for others, then for himself at least. He normally cares what happens to his money.

I feel so sorry for Kangin <3 I bet Taeyeon doesn't step up and say "I took part as well" :/
    desertthem
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 105
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Post by desertthem Wed 11 Feb 2009, 12:08 pm

WTH!!
    I find myself despising her more and more... KBS got a great paycheck I see... I guess it doesn't look too well, when she not only insults nurses, but a whole race with it.... I really can't stand that girl..
    loraine
    loraine
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 61
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-14

Post by loraine Wed 11 Feb 2009, 12:37 pm

well....
    trying to push all the blame to kang in huh???
    all elfs knew who the person to blame was...
    you can't fool us...

we are fans, we are not idiots mind you....

without us,
    you are nothing LSM...
    nothing....
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by brokenhearted Wed 11 Feb 2009, 12:56 pm

What I find funny is that they only shown Kangin's picture what twice throughout that whole segment & when they mainly shown Mr.Tae.
    Seriously that is just low.
    Everyone & their mama knows it was all Mr.Tae's fault. She was doing that started the ranting while Kangin just added his two cents but it was all Mr.Tae's doing.
    Yeah Kangin is it fault for what he said but it was all Mr.Tae & they didn't even add her ranting.

I hope ELF does something about this because LSM is willing to screw them over yet again for his plastics & their insanes.
    hiyostand
    hiyostand
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 267
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Post by hiyostand Wed 11 Feb 2009, 1:16 pm

He can't hide the truth! There's true evidence all over the internet. Her voice is recorded. LSM is low.

ELF will do something I'm sure.
    McFryburg aka Learner
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 161
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-08

Post by McFryburg aka Learner Wed 11 Feb 2009, 1:44 pm

ROFL. Get ready for fangirls to revolt.
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Zoy Wed 11 Feb 2009, 2:06 pm

McFryburg wrote:ROFL. Get ready for fangirls to revolt.

WORD.

Razz
    pinkrebel18
    pinkrebel18
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 563
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by pinkrebel18 Wed 11 Feb 2009, 2:21 pm

this isn't right! Kangin admitted that he is at fault & he apologized. while the rat face biatch was just there doing nothing & now she isn't responsible to this whole I hate NURSES thing & their letting Kangin to face all the blame.. your really a devil LSM, for doing this to Kangin who's also one of the person who brings good amount of money to your dump waste company. you & taeyuk just go to hell! so, we can have a good amount of peace...

ELF attack! dissolve SONE..
    taiyou_no_namida
    taiyou_no_namida
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 213
    Warning :
    KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!) Left_bar_bleue5 / 105 / 10KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by taiyou_no_namida Wed 11 Feb 2009, 2:30 pm

What the heck?! KBS!! As much as I love them for BOF...this is down right low. What are they now? Where has INTEGRITY gone?! To sell the truth for however much amount SM paid them...ARGH!!!

Darn right queenbee!
    I'm no hardcore ELF (I like SuJu) but I'm sure has anything they'll NOT take this lying down!!

Poor Kangin...first The Grace now Super Junior?! What?!!! Who's next? Zhang LiYin?
    Dong Bang Shin Ki themselves? even BoA and Kangta (thankfully he's safe in the army)? Way to go SM....I'll bet he wants another case like what happened to H.O.T. and Shinhwa...seriously...I'm so mad!!!

If it weren't for my fave groups and soloists in that company, I'd be totally done with them!! Thankfully they're under AVEX management right now.

ELF hwaiting!!!

I wish STAND/Black Ocean had a staff in each broadcasting company and whenever news of the terrible nine would air (which is always watered down, smoothed over, paid, and false) we'd replace what they have with the TRUTH!
    YooSulover
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1884
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by YooSulover Wed 11 Feb 2009, 3:31 pm

i seriously pity KangIn. poor guy! if i were him, i
    probably just say either she gets off the show or i
    do! i was right! KangIn is always getting blamed
    for TaeYeon's doing. yes, i know it's his fault too,
    he did make a remark, but come on!! who brought
    it up? LSM and SNSD is seriously digging their own
    grave! SERIOUSLY!!! this just pissed me off!!!
    Gemeinai
    Gemeinai
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 643
    Warning :
    KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!) Left_bar_bleue6 / 106 / 10KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-12

Post by Gemeinai Wed 11 Feb 2009, 4:18 pm

maybe LSM paid to keep TY out since SNSD are doing 'well' I wonder what Elfs are going to do about this since everyone knows KangIn wasnt at fault and he (&other SuJu members) always the one who apologizes for anything she or any SNSD member say something on the radio....LSM must be living in LaLa Land if he keeps permitting SNSD to ridicule SM Entertainment and its artists...i think LSM is spending more money in promoting SNSD than he had with his other artist(because they actually became more popular than hated)
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Post by xjjjLOVE Wed 11 Feb 2009, 6:07 pm

Holy SHIT!
    did I just read what i think I did?
    THEIR BLAMING KANGIN?!

THAT b*tch WAS THE ONE AT FAULT
    holy shit holy shit
    I think my blood pressure is rising
    WTF IS THIS?!
    You have GOT to be kidding
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!) Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Wed 11 Feb 2009, 6:07 pm

WHAT?!
    how can LSM do that to KangIn?!
    Like when taeyeon called him a ret*ard
    he did nothing about it.
    so now he decided to act "responsible"?
    how is that acting responsible for what his
    singers did? he pinned all the blame on KangIn.
    and the rat face? well she got away sqeauky clean.
    daesungvip
    daesungvip
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 479
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by daesungvip Wed 11 Feb 2009, 6:13 pm

wow LSM ; way to cover up your "innocent leader"
    -______-"
    you know that kangin's fan girls will bash up against this ;
    & you know that super junior fans will defend them .
    . . . smart move . -____-
    since when taeyuck was so cheap to sink this low to kiss up to you like that ?
    oh wait . she always was this low & cheap .
    she has to kiss up to her daddy , so he can cover her poor ass up .
    cause she's too weak to defend her own pride .
    wait , never mind , she doesn't have any pride .

this just reminds me of the time taeyuck called kangin a "retart" on air ,
    and did the leader sshi had to apologize ?
    no way . she's too "good" for apologies .
    kangin had to freaking apologize to cover up for her !
    ^ when i heard that , that was when i started turning into an anti .

this leader , is freaking LOW .
    she has NO LIFE . NO PRIDE . NO FANS .
    so you know what mrtae ?
    go suck up to your daddy , go leech on your sunbaes ;
    but what's done is done .
    you can't hide what you've said ;
    especially since it's recorded .

& all i gotta say is ;
    kangin ; hang in there . STAND for what you believe in [: karma is gonna come back & bite that b*tch in that plastic ass of hers !
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by izzybellboo Wed 11 Feb 2009, 6:25 pm

As much as I'm a fan of Super Junior, I admit that it irks me, that Kangin agreed with Taeyeon and went along with WHAT SHE SAID -- but since technically the crap that came about around the hospital issue was WHAT SHE SAID as well, then this is completely not FAIR.

Oh, but since when has LSM ever been fair?

Taeyeon can kiss my toilet seat (I named it LSM for convenient purposes that way, because that's what he is no matter how you look at him, and SNSD sure do enjoy frolicking all over him).

She can't get away with everything.
    LSM, why are you spending so much money on keeping your plastics out of the hot water they get themselves into? What happened to your great investment plans?

After SNSD was created and started ruining KPop, I have become disillusioned with SM Entertainment.

LSM, you used to be the creator of KPop's most influential entertainment company. You made H.O.T and Shinhwa, but now WTF has happened to you? You're becoming old and senile and easily averted by your short-skirt wearing bad-mouthing fakers.

I'm severely pissed off at your actions.

One day, something will happen that your plastics will never get away with. You can't keep kicking the dirt underneath the bed, you filthy old man.

Something's gotta give.
    lucky730
    lucky730
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 136
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by lucky730 Wed 11 Feb 2009, 6:36 pm

This is complete bullshit!
    Just because Kangin is a guy, they think it's okay for them to put the whole blame on him?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Outrageous!
    Stupid girl like Taeyeon STARTED this mess, SHE'S the one who should take more responsibility for it!
    Why are they trying to cover for this girl?! It's such a disgrace!
    Mad Twisted Evil
    key
    key
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 402
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-09

Post by key Wed 11 Feb 2009, 7:19 pm

Whoever believe that it was kangin's fault, they are plain stupid!
    Why would kangin say such things to the nurses if he's not even the patient in that f**ken hospital. And they're not even that GREAT friends for him to say such things! Shit! LSM is seriously won't let those 9 shits to became the real trash of the industry!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 11:07 pm