The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
Rawr!
suki_sama
shitdae
Bento_box
queenbee
farewell
iSTAND
~MiXiHae~DBSK
Ethanol
sparkle
IcametoAnti
Evilicewolf
LUPIN
Tiffany_Ugly
fuzzywuzzy
soshit
soshihater
amylia
klSTAND21
collation
Cutie
LenaLuvsWG
boomboomnya
Yumii
snsdsuckss
Hannie*Saru
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
Super Gal
Angela
FISHYILUFFYOU
Tbell
35 posters

Super junior HAD TOO MUCH SUNNY!

LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :
    Super junior HAD TOO MUCH SUNNY! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Super junior HAD TOO MUCH SUNNY! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Super junior HAD TOO MUCH SUNNY! - Page 2 Empty Re: Super junior HAD TOO MUCH SUNNY!

Post by LUPIN Wed 30 Jul 2008, 5:52 am

actually i think heechul doesn't like that song..LOL
    but then at least it's different from YOONA (who keeps on using Super Junior's popularity)....
    still though Super Junior doesn't need these girls..honestly..
    snsdsuckss
    snsdsuckss
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :
    Super junior HAD TOO MUCH SUNNY! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Super junior HAD TOO MUCH SUNNY! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Super junior HAD TOO MUCH SUNNY! - Page 2 Empty Re: Super junior HAD TOO MUCH SUNNY!

Post by snsdsuckss Wed 30 Jul 2008, 12:37 pm

^ haha of course.
    its way better w/out snsd girls.
    Evilicewolf
    Evilicewolf
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 312
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by Evilicewolf Thu 31 Jul 2008, 4:40 am

Ok, the song is just so overkill. It's like their trying to promote SNSD even more! I think Mr. SM just made them sing that song so it would look like they actually like/care for her. Very sad
    He probably thought that if Super Junior H shamelessly promoted her, it would make ELF or something not hate them as much because even their oppas "like them." Arrrg
    IcametoAnti
    IcametoAnti
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 22
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by IcametoAnti Thu 31 Jul 2008, 12:28 pm

I noe right? That's the reason why I didnt buy SJH's album -__-

Sorry SJH & ELF, I just cant bare having sunny's name and a song (lovely) sang by my beloved SJ with barfy lyrics.

Sunny's like so gay. SJH was probably thinking the opposite while singing that song LAWL
    sparkle
    sparkle
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 132
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by sparkle Fri 01 Aug 2008, 5:21 am

i luv suju....
    but i don't like "sunny" song...
    bcoz of sunny snsd...
    i hate snsd 4 ever!!!
    Ethanol
    Ethanol
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Post by Ethanol Sat 02 Aug 2008, 4:15 am

SUJU H doesn't look very happy while singing that song. Razz They aren't jumping around and smiling at all! Paha. Shows how much they don't want to promote the song. cat
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    Super junior HAD TOO MUCH SUNNY! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10Super junior HAD TOO MUCH SUNNY! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Sat 02 Aug 2008, 6:45 am

HATE THAT SUNNY!!!
    CAN'T SM TAKE CJSH THE GRACE OR BOA???
    THEY ARE ALOT OF WOMEN IN THIS WORLD!
    WHY SM CHOOSED THIS SHIT GIRL??!!
    iSTAND
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 270
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Post by iSTAND Sat 02 Aug 2008, 2:44 pm

Maybe she's trying to steal the spotlight ? O__o And wth is she on SUJU'S Album anyways ?? It's THEIR album , not hers , she's just lucky enough being on their mv. If she wants to sing a solo and put it in an album she should ask to make her own , NOT THEIRS . . It's theirs not your , theirs NOT yours , lol , get it ? :PP
    farewell
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 9
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by farewell Sun 03 Aug 2008, 1:21 pm

i so wonder what LSM thinking OFF!!!!!

i hate them when their get close to SNSD!!!!

esp SUNGMIN n SUNNY since their got roumor!!!!

how can sweet SUNGMIN be with SUNNY?????

can u believe that???

thats SUCKS!!!!

SUNGMIN just belongs to KYUHUN!!!!
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Sun 03 Aug 2008, 3:59 pm

LSM probably put her in it seeing that she never gets any exposure in her own group.. not that it matters anyway.... she's still un-noticeable... that's what happens when you got no talent and not even looks to brag about... even if the camera focuses on her my eyes go somewhere else... i actually feel bad for the peeled orange that had to share screen time with her... huuuu....

I prefer the live radio version that SJH sang where instead of saying that bitch's name... they sang "ELF.. ELF.. ELF... I love you... I want you..."

Last edited by queenbee on Tue 05 Aug 2008, 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Sun 03 Aug 2008, 4:40 pm

I was checking something out online and came across some random Korean SNSD fan site. Intrigued I strolled in and found a which is your favourite member poll. Tiffany was Number 1.

Guess who was last?

Spoiler:
    shitdae
    shitdae
    Anti

Number of posts : 57
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by shitdae Mon 04 Aug 2008, 12:29 am

poor sj Y____Y
    stuuupid LSM
    suki_sama
    suki_sama
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 79
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-04

Post by suki_sama Tue 05 Aug 2008, 12:44 pm

she ruined the fucking mv with her plastic face

and lsm is so stupid i bet see begged to be in it and he let her cause she is his niece
    Rawr!
    Rawr!
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 255
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by Rawr! Fri 08 Aug 2008, 1:10 am

I think SJH should be change to Super Junior Sunny.
    its all about sucking up to her. i know she has the Lee last name and all but still its annoying
    SujuAngeL
    SujuAngeL
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 304
    Warning :
    Super junior HAD TOO MUCH SUNNY! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Super junior HAD TOO MUCH SUNNY! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by SujuAngeL Sat 09 Aug 2008, 4:09 am

i think im gonna puke...

hate that sunny!! u know, Heenim would never like you...

good thing Heenim was not part of SJ-H,
    he must've been the first one to protest about that song...

and dnt worry, while they were performing.. of course they were thinking of ELF and not the elf-faced girl...

ei, while i was listening to the song i was kinda hearing things like..

So Hee So hee So Hee i love you i need you (i need you)

that would have been better...

pls dont bash SuJu oppas... they're innocent victims...T_T
    DEADDx
    DEADDx
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 29
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-24

Post by DEADDx Mon 03 Nov 2008, 11:00 pm

LSM !!!
    YOU'RE EFFING RUINING MY BELOVED SUJU'S REPUTATION !!!
    T.T

poor suju ~
    i bet suju arent willing to sing it too .

i saw on a youtuber's channel .
    the user say that suju is officially anti-snsd too .

i wonder ..

sunny in 'yoriwang' mv ..
    the song 'sunny' ..

hais ..

my poor suju T.T
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Thu 13 Nov 2008, 4:56 am

WHAT?!!!!!!!!! Shocked No way... NO F*CKING WAY!!!!!! Very sad

Isn't this called a SuJu album for the sole reason that it contains their songs!!!! Why does that spoiled brat has her own solo!!!!!! My gosh... Really... I guess even she's desperate to be seen under the spotlight... Clinging onto her sunbaes again!!!!! Tsk, tsk, tsk... That's soooooo LOW!!! Super junior HAD TOO MUCH SUNNY! - Page 2 134859
    SuperJuniorNShinee
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 171
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-02

Post by SuperJuniorNShinee Thu 25 Dec 2008, 9:08 am

I was like Shocked When I saw Sunny in That Music video. I swear Super Junior Is much Cuter compare to that plastic Razz She TRIES to act to cute Mad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 2:15 am