The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
yudit
LUPIN
Tiffany_Ugly
KaoriSaru
queenbee
Oh_Mona
Super Gal
empress_ellen
FISHYILUFFYOU
Yumii
AnimeErushii
xjjjLOVE
Bento_box
Zoy
Cutie
Evilicewolf
brokenhearted
Angela
22 posters

VIDEO: Did stadium officers rip the Super Junior banners?

Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :
    VIDEO: Did stadium officers rip the Super Junior banners? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10VIDEO: Did stadium officers rip the Super Junior banners? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

VIDEO: Did stadium officers rip the Super Junior banners? Empty VIDEO: Did stadium officers rip the Super Junior banners?

Post by Angela Mon 04 Aug 2008, 4:55 pm

Since Sushi rollers say it was stadium officers removed/ripped the banners for more seats. However, I wanted to know were stadium officers that were ripping the banners for more seats. Do they even let people in, in the middle/end of the concert?

Clip showing MOVING of the banners.

Clip showing RIPPING of the banners.

AND ELF who were outside and couldnt go in
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibVDHC-esRs&feature=related

Can you spot the difference?
    While moving of the banners were done in the daylight, the ripping of the banners happened when it was dark.
    Now do you think the stadium officers ripped the banners?
    They do everything but then blame it on others.

I know this is old but there are still arguments about this on the net.

Last edited by Angel on Mon 04 Aug 2008, 9:17 pm; edited 5 times in total
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :
    VIDEO: Did stadium officers rip the Super Junior banners? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10VIDEO: Did stadium officers rip the Super Junior banners? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-22

VIDEO: Did stadium officers rip the Super Junior banners? Empty Re: VIDEO: Did stadium officers rip the Super Junior banners?

Post by brokenhearted Mon 04 Aug 2008, 5:24 pm

sushi rollers freak boys ripped the banners.
    tons of fan accounts said they saw boys with pink shirts or something similar to pink now i know stadium officers do not wear pink in their uniforms.
    Evilicewolf
    Evilicewolf
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 312
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

VIDEO: Did stadium officers rip the Super Junior banners? Empty Re: VIDEO: Did stadium officers rip the Super Junior banners?

Post by Evilicewolf Mon 04 Aug 2008, 5:35 pm

I don't think so, I think stadium officers would've been more considerate towards Super Junior and the fans. Anybody with half a brain would know that ripping the banner would upset the fans. I believe stadium officers are smart enough to know that. The whole idea about it being done by stadium officers and not Soshi fans, just seems like a big cover up to me. Whenever there's something that makes SNSD look bad, they're always quick to blame somebody else. For instance, the incident with the fan letters, Soshi fans automatically blamed it on the cleaning lady and anti fans.
    Cutie
    Cutie
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 156
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Cutie Mon 04 Aug 2008, 5:40 pm

Arent officers there to... keep things straight, organized, and prevent commotion?
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :

Post by Zoy Mon 04 Aug 2008, 6:16 pm

marmar wrote:sushi rollers freak boys ripped the banners.
    tons of fan accounts said they saw boys with pink shirts or something similar to pink now i know stadium officers do not wear pink in their uniforms.

LAWL. it'd be freakin' hilarious though... imagine some dumb ass cop

Cop #1: i like soshi~ *dances with a lollipoo*
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Mon 04 Aug 2008, 7:03 pm

its convenient to think that they would only move the SUJU banner. That is a load of crock. I know that stadium and the seating arrangement, the suju banners as well as plenty others werent on the seating chart, also there were loads of people trying to come in beforehand and some people were kicked out for flooding the field. Things just dont measure up in the argument FOR the sushi rollers.

Those Bonerifics are malicious fanboys, dont worry about it Angel. Those with sense know the truth and those who are close-minded sushi rollers wouldnt believe any fellow soshi roller would do any wrong.

They'll only believe what they regard as the truth, their opinions dont matter.

FORGEDDABOUTIT. Razz
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Post by xjjjLOVE Mon 04 Aug 2008, 7:53 pm

it was the SUSHI ROLLERS!
    whatever don't make excuses stadium officers MOVED them
    Sushi Rollers RIPPED THEM
    there's this WHOLE video someone made showing it are the BLIND as well as dumb?
    AnimeErushii
    AnimeErushii
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 39
    Warning :

Post by AnimeErushii Mon 04 Aug 2008, 7:59 pm

Me I think that the "Idiots" ripped it!

My question is why was only SuJu's banner ripped? What was so bad about SuJu that their banner had to ripped for more space?! Did they think about ripping SNSD's banner?!

I feel like SNSD told their fans to rip it! ^^'. But I really want to know the truth. I hope the truth will unveil soon!
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :

Post by Yumii Mon 04 Aug 2008, 9:00 pm

Stupid sushi roller.. >_<
    grahhh... so PISSED that they rip SuJu's banner!
    Evil or Very Mad <----- (that's what i'm gonna to Sushi Roller if i see them)

Post by Guest Mon 04 Aug 2008, 10:16 pm

all the time spent on making the SuJu banners *sigh*
    poor ELFs...i can hear them crying in some of the vids i found on youtube
    its heartbreaking
    i just wanna Twisted Evil and Evil or Very Mad to those stoopid sushi rollers
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 325
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Post by FISHYILUFFYOU Tue 05 Aug 2008, 12:56 am

Yeah i saw the whole video of this.

But then like, Triple S, Cassiopeia, ELF, Wonderful & ALOT MORE did something back to them. So that's awesome! They turned their light-stick or w/e it is called off and booed SOSHIT :)

ELFs FTW !
    empress_ellen
    empress_ellen
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 96
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by empress_ellen Tue 05 Aug 2008, 12:58 am

Cutie wrote:Arent officers there to... keep things straight, organized, and prevent commotion?
    Exactly!!!!!!!!!!
    Those slut generation fan's need better excuses for the sh*t they do.......
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Post by brokenhearted Tue 05 Aug 2008, 1:10 am

Zoy Zombie wrote:
    marmar wrote:sushi rollers freak boys ripped the banners.

LAWL. it'd be freakin' hilarious though... imagine some dumb ass cop

Cop #1: i like soshi~ *dances with a lollipoo*

LMAO...oh snaps i can picture that, the cop dancing around doing the "kissing you" dance..lol
    Super Gal
    Super Gal
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 531
    Warning :

Post by Super Gal Tue 05 Aug 2008, 1:15 am

Concert officials ripping those banners?? I don't buy that!
    Why rip when you they can just take them off..
    Haaaiiisshh~
    Oh_Mona
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by Oh_Mona Tue 05 Aug 2008, 1:50 am

Ofcourse it wasn't the Soshi Bonerifics!They wouldn't hurt a fly!(as they have proved time and time again )

It was those darned Security Guards! They were SNSD anti's in diguise!

Security Guards, Cleaning Ladys, the lot of them! all out to get SNSD!

innocent bystanders, let's blame them all for SNSD's wrong-doings lets blame them allllllllll!!~

It funny seeing how they react to these things, the DelusionFuls that is, they'll blame all for the fault besides themselves and they're little Crappy Generation.
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Tue 05 Aug 2008, 4:08 am

I actually cried first time I saw the video of the ELF banners being ripped...

Them Shitdaes had it coming.... and deserved every bit of ridicule thrown at them.... it started in DC... and more will come... and their retard fans will also rue the day they messed with ELF....

Last edited by queenbee on Tue 05 Aug 2008, 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    KaoriSaru
    KaoriSaru
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 66
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by KaoriSaru Tue 05 Aug 2008, 9:08 am

The answer is like mostly everyone said, The Sushi Idiots. Yes, I totally agree. Which dumb officer would do this? They are so freaking lying!
    Tiffany_Ugly
    Tiffany_Ugly
    Anti

Number of posts : 88
    Warning :

Post by Tiffany_Ugly Fri 08 Aug 2008, 11:21 am

i hate there fans they have so childish!!! i really sad when i watch it Sad
    LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :

Post by LUPIN Sat 09 Aug 2008, 4:52 am

THIS IS WHY I JOINED STAND~~
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Post by yudit Sat 09 Aug 2008, 5:18 am

sushi rollers are always blaming it anybody they can find. security guards, cleaning ladies, and if there's no one in sight, then it's gotta be the antis. no, their girls and fellow tards can do no wrong. *rolls eyes*
    Angela
    Angela

Warning :

Post by Angela Sat 09 Aug 2008, 8:55 am

evile1690 wrote:THIS IS WHY I JOINED STAND~~
    LOL me too.
    I hated them before the DC but at the day of DC I became an anti.
    On that day I just went on an anti club pure out my anger. Bashing never felt good at that time.
    shitdae
    shitdae
    Anti

Number of posts : 57
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by shitdae Sat 09 Aug 2008, 11:42 pm

why don't they just take it off? --*
    anyway,, i believe that stupid sushi rollers did that
    i hate them allll~~!
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 325
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Post by FISHYILUFFYOU Mon 18 Aug 2008, 12:06 am

Angel wrote:
    evile1690 wrote:THIS IS WHY I JOINED STAND~~
    LOL me too.
    I hated them before the DC but at the day of DC I became an anti.
    On that day I just went on an anti club pure out my anger. Bashing never felt good at that time.

LOL i hate them before they debute!
    esp. jessicka !
    Candi
    Candi
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by Candi Mon 18 Aug 2008, 3:14 pm

woah, y were there so many elfs that couldn't get in?? it's totally blue, only elfs, how come no cassies?
    ^^' i guess i was too excited over the silent treatment n forgot all these...
    Angela
    Angela

Warning :

Post by Angela Mon 18 Aug 2008, 5:20 pm

Candi wrote:woah, y were there so many elfs that couldn't get in?? it's totally blue, only elfs, how come no cassies?
    ^^' i guess i was too excited over the silent treatment n forgot all these...
    well Cassies got 16 blocks while ELFs only had 12.
    So 3000 ELFs were outside because there wasn't enough seats for them.
    ELFs also made a promise to Leeteuk.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 1:17 am