The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+46
jaemin
Mizuki
chumcheorom
SUSHIFANSATSOOMPIHATER
oinkie
The.day.dreamer
kil
xjjjLOVE
DongBangAngel
hiyostand
uknow_wifey
riinjjang
soshit
soshihater
Ethanol
plastics
Azure Ire
klSTAND21
key
snoopykiri
boomboomnya
Wendy
Oh_Mona
OopurpleoO
brokenhearted
MinnieMinMinChunnie
SoHot
collation
kijun
yunnie
disbandsnsd
boiler_pot
jangjaewon
jaejae19
xiahjaesu
Rinni
smiley_donutXD
fuzzywuzzy
LUPIN
yuniel
hatepastelpink
queenbee
Kamo
~MiXiHae~DBSK
YooSulover
Bento_box
50 posters

SM Gone Too Far? - Part 2 - Plan B - Time to beg

DongBangAngel
    DongBangAngel
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 185
    Warning :
    SM Gone Too Far? - Part 2 - Plan B - Time to beg - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SM Gone Too Far? - Part 2 - Plan B - Time to beg - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-11

SM Gone Too Far? - Part 2 - Plan B - Time to beg - Page 3 Empty Re: SM Gone Too Far? - Part 2 - Plan B - Time to beg

Post by DongBangAngel Sat 11 Oct 2008, 5:05 pm

Noooo! Jaejoong! cry
    Being a MEGA fan of DBSK especially Jaejoong, this just seriously breaks my heart T___T!
    Freaking SM! This is probably downright embarassing for Jaejoong!
    Especially DBSK! Having to ASK?! or BEG for cheers?!
    Ughh SM open your damn eyes and disband SNSD.

I will full out support Cassie&DBSK for this! They DO NOT deserve to suffer cause of those stupid plastics.
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :
    SM Gone Too Far? - Part 2 - Plan B - Time to beg - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SM Gone Too Far? - Part 2 - Plan B - Time to beg - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

SM Gone Too Far? - Part 2 - Plan B - Time to beg - Page 3 Empty Re: SM Gone Too Far? - Part 2 - Plan B - Time to beg

Post by xjjjLOVE Sun 12 Oct 2008, 12:37 am

oh no I know Cassy's are angry but this is not the way to do it
    PLEASE SUPPORT THE BOYS!
    this is not right DBSK IS and always will be number one T_T
    this news tears my heart apart.

LSM YOU BASTARD!
    WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE BOYS SUFFER LIKE THIS
    JUST FOR THE SAKE OF THOSE f**ken PLASTICS WITCHES?!

I know this is for the sake of disbanding snSHIT
    but honestly I can just can't bear it the number one band in the world having to ask for cheers ...
    how strong the Cassy's are to be able to do this
    I'd break down and cheer my heart out I wouldn't be able to stand it.

DBSK jjang!
    I will always love you and I'm here cheering for you!
    kil
    Anti

Number of posts : 84
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-16

Post by kil Sun 12 Oct 2008, 2:37 am

I understand that this article is relevant because it is related somewhat to SNSD, but seeing that there are so many people who get the wrong vibe/message when they first read the article, I think maybe there should be a rewrite. Just to prevent more people from getting the wrong message.
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Post by jaejae19 Sun 12 Oct 2008, 4:40 am

Dong Bang Shin Ki wins #1 just 13 days after comeback

Dong Bang Shin Ki wins their #1 position on Mnet M!Countdown just 13 days into their comeback.

They won the #1 position on M!Countdown on 9th October, in Seoul Olympics Stadium, with the song ‘MIROTIC’.

This is especially a great accomplishment since it is just 1 week after their comeback special on the show.

Upon hearing the results to the ranking charts, Dong Bang Shin Ki members expressed, “We are really shocked. It took just 1 year and 7 months to prepare this album, and there are so many people who have helped us with the album. Father Lee Soo Man, we kept the promise.

source: kbites

what promise? that you'll bring him more money??
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Sun 12 Oct 2008, 6:21 am

^^ That irks me jaejae~ The LSM reference and the "promise" reference.

Nothing like saying Cassiopeias Number 1 Enemy name in an acceptance speach, what promise yo~?
    The.day.dreamer
    The.day.dreamer
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 163
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by The.day.dreamer Sun 12 Oct 2008, 7:00 am

don't use jongie!!!
    it's just too unbelieveble...

omo T_T
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Post by jaejae19 Sun 12 Oct 2008, 7:08 am

@BB.

that LSM promise also disturbs me to no end.. gawd. whatever that is, im pretty sure DBSK boys are at the losing end.

let's just wait and see. TT.TT
    oinkie

Number of posts : 5
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by oinkie Sun 12 Oct 2008, 5:41 pm

I have a question because I am so confused right now
    The cheers for inki gayo and music bank are definitely nonexistent.
    But what about the mnet one? (not the one where Jae asked them to chant...their comeback one)
    The cheers were pretty loud....
    Was it some dirty trick to mess with the volume by mnet or was that really cass cheering?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbro9LuxnUs&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6RSv-KjhaA&feature=related
    SUSHIFANSATSOOMPIHATER
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 21
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-23

Post by SUSHIFANSATSOOMPIHATER Sun 12 Oct 2008, 7:35 pm

first of all SM is messed up.

second, DBSK should not be dragged down into this whole thing.

cass should not resort down to even boycotting DBSK.
    its just heartbreaking to watch ASF and see the EMPTY SEATS reserved for cassies.
    they couldve been there supporting and cheering for them.

(they couldve just like, left the "cassiopeia" balloons from SM at their houses, or even keep away EVERYTHING cassiopeia.
    grab something red, cheer for the boys, totally change the mirotic chants, and post we love tvxq but not sm blogs^^)
    its like saying theyre not under SM's control at all.

BigEast is worried.
    they feel like the boys are under TOO MUCh pressure that having their fans add up to it will just make things worse.

DBSK came back to korea to be with cass. if cass continue to act like this, then the boys shouldve just stayed there in japan while cass head on with their protest. not being mean or anything. thats just the way i see it.
    the boys are struggling too much with all the competition.

they should ATLEAST have a reassurance that their cassies will still be there, shouting and screaming of support and love, when they stand on the stage not holding up any award, not meeting everybody else's expectations, voice cracking and when they mess up their dance steps.

cassies and dbsk should STAND side by side no matter what.
    chumcheorom
    Anti

Number of posts : 70
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-14

Post by chumcheorom Wed 15 Oct 2008, 7:35 am

Well. What are you going to do when the money they make barely even goes to them? That most of it goes to funding other unprofitable acts?

We also have to take into consideration that even if it's a free concert, not everything attached to it is free.

Times are hard now for everyone, and I admire the Cass who turned up for digging into their own pockets (again) to buy all the trappings that make a successful concert possible.

If you have to travel from Mexico to LA just to see a concert, would the fact that someone who would ruin the evening for you entirely turn you off? Wouldn't that not make you want to turn up?

Dipping album sales, concert cancellations. We cannot rule out that sponsors are simply cutting out things they can no longer afford.

(Well, Asian markets are looking optimistic again, but no harm being cautious, yes?)

I'm just sorry that in such lean times, SMe still chooses to push this unsavoury product onto people instead of focusing on the real money makers (DBSK/SUJU/The Grace/SHINee).

Honestly old man, you made a company with two of the hugest boyband brand names in the business. Why can't you focus on that target audience instead of being greedy and trying out another market thereby making everything that much more lacklustre?

I would say "Eh it's your money". But then I think "Damn, I contributed to some of that." And I feel a little dirtier and guiltier knowing it. I sympathise with Cass.
    Mizuki
    Mizuki
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1185
    Warning :
    SM Gone Too Far? - Part 2 - Plan B - Time to beg - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SM Gone Too Far? - Part 2 - Plan B - Time to beg - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-17

Post by Mizuki Mon 29 Dec 2008, 9:31 pm

Go Cassies! :) FIGHTING!
    jaemin
    jaemin
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 69
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-10

Post by jaemin Mon 12 Jan 2009, 3:43 am

SM...tsk tsk..they gone too much..just because of SNSD....
    garfield_tru89
    garfield_tru89
    Super Anti

Male Number of posts : 309
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-13

Post by garfield_tru89 Fri 30 Jan 2009, 11:02 am

am jus totally speechless le
    lacus
    lacus
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 530
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post by lacus Sun 22 Feb 2009, 9:32 pm

poor dbsk cry
    they are the one whose suffering
    because of LSM doings..
    dont worry boys..
    i'll fly to korea right now and
    cheer you in all ur performances..
    even though it means losing my voice~
    stupid LSM Mad Twisted Evil
    sweet.station
    sweet.station
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 446
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by sweet.station Sat 09 May 2009, 8:54 am

awww.. poor jaejoong cry
    I can't believe father SM is doing this.
    I'm still quite dissapointed about jaejoong still have to do that.
    lirujoong
    lirujoong
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 316
    Warning :
    SM Gone Too Far? - Part 2 - Plan B - Time to beg - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SM Gone Too Far? - Part 2 - Plan B - Time to beg - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by lirujoong Sat 09 May 2009, 9:15 am

This is why Fly To The Sky left while they still could! They knew the minute SM were to get more fame, one group will cause so much issue!!!
    Alot of my favorite artists comes or originated from SM but I can't believe SNSD could cause me to dislike it so much!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:31 pm