The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
Bara-hime
aleemin
SNSD: forever fail
soshit
karli17
StupidSonesSux
KaiserinFrederick
ai_sumairu
red_butterfly
kittens
Sneezewuddly
Sachie
disturbed
Lightning_Kei
ceejae
elfandwonderful
queenbqty
yaoi38
dBsK_luv
Chains Of Fantasia
24 posters

Female STANDers don't respect SNSD's image

EvilValenStrife
    EvilValenStrife
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 117
    Warning :
    Female STANDers don't respect SNSD's image - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Female STANDers don't respect SNSD's image - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-06-18

Female STANDers don't respect SNSD's image - Page 2 Empty Re: Female STANDers don't respect SNSD's image

Post by EvilValenStrife Sat 18 Jun 2011, 4:11 am

I agree entirely... I was speaking with a fan on who even called me jealous of the 9 plastics just because I don't like them. It's ridiculous...

How can I be jealous of plastic? I put my sandwiches in plastic. I store food in plastic containers. Never before have I been jealous of plastic.

If by Delusional logic I'm jealous because they are close to my "oppas", I should also be jealous of WG, 2NE1, f(x), BoA, and KARA. I love these women. All of them. And yes, I say women because they are REAL women. Even the younger members of f(x) are more adult-like than Girls Generation.
    As for being "close to my oppas", I am disappointed that they don't keep better company that's not Plastic Generation but, it is what it is.

Geez... Delusionals make me hate them even more than I hate the plastics...

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:15 pm