The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+69
KangNaMi
ZijuinSS501
AngelaLoveSuperJunior
sweet.station
stand
SuperJuniorNShinee
iluvSTAND
CrowdedHell
WonderGenius
yunho_lady
cancerian
yoomi
walkywalky
garfield_tru89
ai_sumairu
wonderwomann
MinnieMinMinChunnie
daesungvip
`RAIN(:
ijustlovetvxq
herobaby
Baka_GG
k.y
scrollpages
~wOonDerLoOve~
Spriinklezz
IhateSOSHI
FISHYILUFFYOU
Super Gal
nineTOzero
xjjjLOVE
Cutie
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
slackerkain
stand<3
Rawr!
AnimeErushii
LaB*tch
~YunGi~
soshit
sujuismysoju
yuniel
mimi007
smiley_donutXD
kijun
Tuyetienhi
Ethanol
Evil-me
mangoicetea
aihartmin
soshihater
yunnie
brokenhearted
strawberrycream
semperSTAND
OopurpleoO
Zoy
Kamo
yudit
supermarbel_cake
fuzzywuzzy
Chocolate
Evilicewolf
Yumii
koreangurl2626
collation
Oh_Mona
Bento_box
queenbee
73 posters

[EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops

kijun
    kijun
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 902
    Warning :
    [EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10[EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-17

[EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops - Page 2 Empty Re: [EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops

Post by kijun Tue 02 Sep 2008, 11:37 pm

omg.
    this is WONDERFUL!
    its a really good article bee&BB xD

[EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops - Page 2 Empty Re: [EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops

Post by Guest Tue 02 Sep 2008, 11:39 pm

Ok that 1st pic of then scared the poo outta me!!!
    And they look so weird when the dance...(I spy a STAND logo on the pics :O)
    When they do that chest-popping thing...I realized how flat they are...
    OMG I see undies!!! (When do I NOT see their undies anyways...)
    I'm so freaking sick of their abnormal performance with lollipops!
    :OOO the maknae holding someone's hand!!! (I bet its LSM's!)
    smiley_donutXD
    smiley_donutXD
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 219
    Warning :
    [EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10[EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by smiley_donutXD Wed 03 Sep 2008, 12:55 am

this is awesome...

i wonder how much time you've spent on it...
    mimi007
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 12
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-03

Post by mimi007 Wed 03 Sep 2008, 3:39 am

LOLOL i think this is one of the best articles ever
    I seriously scanned it over and over again
    awesome~
    yuniel
    yuniel
    STAND Staff
    STAND Staff

Female Number of posts : 313
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by yuniel Wed 03 Sep 2008, 5:29 am

WOW! this is a darn well done work! :D
    but it is still under news and rumours? i think it can be an article already. :D
    sujuismysoju
    sujuismysoju
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 83
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-09

Post by sujuismysoju Wed 03 Sep 2008, 7:58 am

wow~

this is written amazingly!

soshilusional's really need a smack on the forehead and read what this.

they need to wake up. truth hurts but it'll save you! yep.

thank you!!
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Wed 03 Sep 2008, 9:25 am

omg!! i love you Bee n BB!! I love you
    we should just wait till some stupid sushi rollers post this on soompi..
    ~YunGi~
    ~YunGi~
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 220
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Post by ~YunGi~ Wed 03 Sep 2008, 9:32 am

SNSD is too over,WG is not so over,EEHH!Tardfany...thinks she's too sexy?Sexy,my foot!!
    LaB*tch
    LaB*tch
    Anti

Number of posts : 62
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by LaB*tch Wed 03 Sep 2008, 12:02 pm

Nicely written!

Very good! *claps!*
    AnimeErushii
    AnimeErushii
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 39
    Warning :

Post by AnimeErushii Wed 03 Sep 2008, 6:18 pm

EEEEEEEEWWW! God! What whores!
    Oh_Mona
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by Oh_Mona Wed 03 Sep 2008, 6:37 pm

marmar wrote:
    Well Stephanie I believe did it. Not CSJH The Grace as a whole but only Stephanie she did this Project S thing but her photos were taken by Star Hwabo I believe but her pictures weren't that bad. She also did a Maxim photo shoot which was a first for SM but it's okay considering her image is sexy & she's an adult.

Thanks for the insight marmar, you're a star so dear

I decided to check out the pictures you were talking about, to be honest, they're much less provocative than the SNSD members ones. At least she doesn't have her legs open out and eating candy like that while bearing a "cute" image. I'm fine with artists doing things like "Star Hwabo", it's their and their companys decision, as long as they don't decieve their set image.

Having SNSD, who are suppost to reperesent young women and be a role model for young girls, doing things like "Star Hwabo" and having on poses and expressions like that. Sick. Just sick.

At least Stephanie's image isin't decieving.
    Rawr!
    Rawr!
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 255
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by Rawr! Wed 03 Sep 2008, 8:45 pm

i dont get alot of the points u brought up either.
    why is it that the sexy group is the one that doenst flash their panties while the innocent ones are the one showing off thier granny panties to the world?

Why is it that the magnae have the least amounct of clothes on?
    why is it that the one with the chubby legs always make her skirt the shortest?

but i do know why they used lollipops.
    cuz lollipops mean sucking and in the world of sex sucking is what the girls are trying to do. literally and metaphorically.

Honestly i wouldnt hate them so much if they just come out and say they are trying to be sexy. like WG they neevr said they were the innoccent cute girls and now they staright up said they are sexy women. but SNSD always brag about how they are the innocent virgins bu then they do all this whorish crap.
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Post by stand<3 Thu 04 Sep 2008, 1:33 am

Awesome article!!
    I was soo into it, every bit of info is soo true!
    Yet, sushi rollers can't see....WHY??!!
    This article is soo educational too!
    Great job!

Looking forward to more article from you!!
    slackerkain
    slackerkain

Female Number of posts : 4
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by slackerkain Thu 04 Sep 2008, 5:26 am

What a wonderful essay!! Come to think of it, their songs have no depth in it... wonder if they really ever knew what they were singing... tsk tsk..
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by brokenhearted Thu 04 Sep 2008, 3:20 pm

Yo queenbee,
    your article got posted at soompi & it got closed.
    Plus a lot of sushi rollers started commenting saying it's stupid & blah blah blah.

Oh_Mona wrote:
    marmar wrote:
    Well Stephanie I believe did it. Not CSJH The Grace as a whole but only Stephanie she did this Project S thing but her photos were taken by Star Hwabo I believe but her pictures weren't that bad. She also did a Maxim photo shoot which was a first for SM but it's okay considering her image is sexy & she's an adult.

Thanks for the insight marmar, you're a star so dear

I decided to check out the pictures you were talking about, to be honest, they're much less provocative than the SNSD members ones. At least she doesn't have her legs open out and eating candy like that while bearing a "cute" image. I'm fine with artists doing things like "Star Hwabo", it's their and their companys decision, as long as they don't decieve their set image.

Having SNSD, who are suppost to reperesent young women and be a role model for young girls, doing things like "Star Hwabo" and having on poses and expressions like that. Sick. Just sick.

At least Stephanie's image isin't decieving.

Ahh..thanks mona..
    One of the thing that annoys me is fake..is when ppl are fake..
    & these girls are so fake.
    Their image is all wrong, if they will just act their damn age & just be what they wanna be i wouldn't care...i might even like them because at least they are being real with it.

but the way they act is so childish & immature.

Their image is so deceiving but hey if ppl wanna believe in them that's their own stupidity.
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Thu 04 Sep 2008, 4:45 pm

marmar wrote:Yo queenbee,
    your article got posted at soompi & it got closed.
    Plus a lot of sushi rollers started commenting saying it's stupid & blah blah blah.

I know... me and BB are getting famous ><"

Crap.. and I didn't even get to see it while it was still open... maannnn....

Delusionfuls will always be DelusionFOOLS. Let them think what they wanna think... coz me and BB will still write what we wanna write... haha...

Wonder who "standforever" is though....?
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Post by yudit Thu 04 Sep 2008, 5:23 pm

^^ lol i wonder who posted it? i bet the sushi rollers are pissed as hell. xD

edit: oh it's closed by jahoe. funny how he's instantly back from hiatus to close the thread? actually, funny how every thread that dare to criticize soshit is always closed by jahoe.
    STUpiD-CRack_HEad
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 308
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by STUpiD-CRack_HEad Thu 04 Sep 2008, 6:21 pm

yeah totally agree on this one!

& you could see the difference of the two groups!
    Cutie
    Cutie
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 156
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Cutie Thu 04 Sep 2008, 6:41 pm

gross... gross... gross..

lol at "grandma panties"
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Post by xjjjLOVE Thu 04 Sep 2008, 9:14 pm

OMG THAT WAS AN AMAZING ARTICLE!
    bravo!!!! =D

and those lyrics I thought they were fake too!
    what the hell is that!?
    omg what the hell are they thinking?!
    those lyrics are so fucked up just like them.
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Fri 05 Sep 2008, 12:09 am

someone really posted your article on soompi...but i don't think she/he is a sushi roller because of the username 'standforever'..must be an anti too..
    nineTOzero
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 12
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-10

Post by nineTOzero Fri 05 Sep 2008, 12:43 am

(forgot to comment last time><")

Well done~bee & BB nice article and i agree with the things you've mentioned in this article.
    As the article mentioned, should just go with the cocept they've been promoting..sexy then sexy,cute/innocent then cute/innocent..before i used to think that they were cute with those skirts..as time goes by...became too revealing and annoying with all the flashin part in the song~i've seen enough seriously... Oh No
    (ppl said antis are just jealous..i would say there are more than that..and things that went on behind the scene)
    i wont say mini-skirts are bad...sometimes how i wanted Sunye to wear skirts since she wore pants most of the time. ^^ lets say she knows her limit(?) eating
    anywayz~ there are many ways to portray cute/innocent image.. cheers but they just couldn't get out of their mini-skirts world (at all) ==' ...gettin on the nerves and all. eventually their concept of their image/action goes under the category "tryin too hard & disturbing images" careful
    Super Gal
    Super Gal
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 531
    Warning :

Post by Super Gal Fri 05 Sep 2008, 1:20 am

Thanks QueenBee! This is uberly awesomenessss..

Still, people can't open their eyes about this. Wake up you fools!! tell me why tell me why

SNSD is the sluttiest girl-band ever produced. They should try Chippendale. *nods seriously*
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Post by brokenhearted Fri 05 Sep 2008, 2:39 am

queenbee: STAND is famous....ppl that post our articles are just advertising us because they have STAND's link as the source...& we all know SM knows about soompi so with STAND being advertise on soompi means there's a possibility that SM knows about STAND as well.

yudit wrote:^^ lol i wonder who posted it? i bet the sushi rollers are pissed as hell. xD

edit: oh it's closed by jahoe. funny how he's instantly back from hiatus to close the thread? actually, funny how every thread that dare to criticize soshit is always closed by jahoe.

the person that posted it was named standforever...so i don't know if it's stand memeber or what...

jaeho....no comment...
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 325
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Post by FISHYILUFFYOU Fri 05 Sep 2008, 4:16 am

UGLY PICS OF SOSHIT = FAIL !!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:43 am