The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+69
KangNaMi
ZijuinSS501
AngelaLoveSuperJunior
sweet.station
stand
SuperJuniorNShinee
iluvSTAND
CrowdedHell
WonderGenius
yunho_lady
cancerian
yoomi
walkywalky
garfield_tru89
ai_sumairu
wonderwomann
MinnieMinMinChunnie
daesungvip
`RAIN(:
ijustlovetvxq
herobaby
Baka_GG
k.y
scrollpages
~wOonDerLoOve~
Spriinklezz
IhateSOSHI
FISHYILUFFYOU
Super Gal
nineTOzero
xjjjLOVE
Cutie
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
slackerkain
stand<3
Rawr!
AnimeErushii
LaB*tch
~YunGi~
soshit
sujuismysoju
yuniel
mimi007
smiley_donutXD
kijun
Tuyetienhi
Ethanol
Evil-me
mangoicetea
aihartmin
soshihater
yunnie
brokenhearted
strawberrycream
semperSTAND
OopurpleoO
Zoy
Kamo
yudit
supermarbel_cake
fuzzywuzzy
Chocolate
Evilicewolf
Yumii
koreangurl2626
collation
Oh_Mona
Bento_box
queenbee
73 posters

[EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops

queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :
    [EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10[EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

[EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops Empty [EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops

Post by queenbee Tue 02 Sep 2008, 2:01 pm

Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops

When does cute imagery lean into downright nasty?

A previous article from Newsen mentioned of how k-pop industry is now leaning into the sexy imagery when it comes to its women entertainers. There has often been a conflict into what is more popular, the "cute virgin" image or the "sexy vixen" image. Usually as these female artists mature, so does their femininity, and they evolve in to a more womanly image where they are more in touch with their sexuality. This topic is not actually limited into Korean entertainment industry alone. Such Western entertainers like Mariah Carey and Britney Spears have also begun their careers with their cute, bubbly imagery which they have later shed into a more mature and sexy look.

Now, what if stars maintain a cute and bubbly persona, but at the same time, flaunt their sexuality as a way of gaining fan interest and media attention? Could they still be included under the category of "innocent and cute" or "sexy and mature"? And if it is a mix, wouldn’t that be already considered as vulgar and downright offensive? Not exactly a good role model for children and young teenagers… and certainly considered fair game for perverted adults and pedophiles.

SNSD (Seo Nyo Shi Dae) or Girls Generation (Hangul: 소녀시대) was marketed by SM Entertainment as an “innocent” and “bubbly” girl group, filling in the niche 'cute girl group' market left alone without a successor. Their group name itself implies how they would like to represent the new generation of girls in today’s society. Their debut song, titled “Into the New World”, depicted women empowerment and girl power at its finest… BUT… how disturbing would it be for a young girl to see an idol… a role model… the so called epitome of the new age girl… dancing like this…
    [EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops Anti3210
    [EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops Anti1110
    [EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops Anti3410

It only gets worse…
    [EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops Anti3510

… and downright nasty…
    [EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops Anti3810
    Yes… that IS Yoona’s panties shorts she is flashing for everyone…

Forget the fact that they are wearing ‘safety undergarments’ – Delusionfuls call it ‘shorts’… I prefer to call it ‘grandma panties’… long enough to cover your butt cheek, but short enough not to be seen while wearing your MICRO-mini skirts… but for the sake of diplomacy, I’ll call it ‘safety underwear’… for now – the mere fact that they are wearing skirts while twirling about, doing jumps, and high kicks (of all things!) is already telling the world, “Yeah… we’re not really innocent… see my ass?”
    [EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops Anti3610

They are dancing to the same song which is supposed to depict women empowerment in society. So why does it have to include short skirts, bare midriffs, high kicks, and panty flashing? Isn’t that just showing the same backward thinking of women being “sex objects” and being used for mere “media exploitation”?
    [EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops Anti3110
    [EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops Anti3310

If they are going to dance to it like that, they should, at least, have the decency to not use the terms “new age girl”, “girls generation” or “into the new world” as propaganda. It gives a negative portrayal to girls or women of today’s generation who are actually striving to show their excellence and skills to be at par with their male counterparts in society. Bear in mind also, as a whole their name implies that they are not only representatives of the "Girls Generation" but also role models to the younger female generation. Their name in Korean also represents the "Sonyeo", those girls that are of marriageable age. What mother in her right mind would want a woman dancing provocatively to songs that are meant to represent female empowerment or "girl power" for their son?

Now, if there is one song that is surely to have taken parodied lyrics to a whole new level, it must be “Girls Generation”.

When I first saw the translation, I thought to myself, “This cannot be the actual lyrics? It’s downright disturbing and weird, to say the least!” Why? First of all, the whole song does not make sense. Second, who the heck thought of having the title “소녀시대”, but the lyrics would be talking about a selfish “grabber” stealing a kiss from someone who is “young”?

Now before Delusionfuls again clamor a “It’s not SNSDs fault! It’s the songwriter/producer/manager/PD/scriptwriter/cleaning lady’s fault!!” – Yes, yes, I know that the song is written and produced by someone else other than SNSD. But the mere fact that the song was given that title and was made to be sung by them also reflects the imagery that the song had wanted to portray regarding 소녀시대 singing “소녀시대”. So for the sake of rationalization and sensible thinking, this song should NOT be labeled as a girls’ generation song for the following reasons:

1. This song has all sorts of connotations written all over it, none of them good. “Don’t make fun of me because I’m young…I couldn’t talk because I was shy” – This after the “selfish grabber” kissed her, much to her shock and nervousness. At the beginning of the song, the suggestion was, someone older than her, stole a kiss from her. So why do they seem to be happy about it on the MV? Even Tardfany’s lame acting of surprise and shock did not help, because it seems the rest of the girls were happy for her. Not to mention the fact that Jessica/Taeyeon is all smiles, while she decides whether she should laugh or get mad after the guy “forces” himself on her is, in a word, wrong.
    [EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops Gg1
    [EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops Gg3

2. And then the never ending chorus line of “어리다고 놀리지 말아요 …” They better be talking of being too young for an oppa rather than an Ajoshi… because the MV again screams pedo-bait for anyone who’d care to notice the outfits they were wearing and the acts they were pulling in that song… and yes, the whole concept of the MV being a photo shoot is also downright disturbing. Check out Soo Not Young’s solo pose…
    [EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops Anti2610
    [EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops Anti2710

3. “Even your small flaws seem to move me… I look like a fool but I am still unsure… I’m going to follow my heart” – and this relates to the entire song how??? They actually consider his “selfishness” (in grabbing her first kiss) as a SMALL flaw, that even if she looks like a fool for being unsure about her feelings (after all, she is still young), she’ll still follow her heart… This is actually the only part of the song where a hint of “love” is mentioned. If you give up listening by the second chorus you wouldn’t even realize that this song was a vague reference to a love song. Because the rest of it is just screaming “That man kissed me! I don’t know what to do! I’m still young! I’m so shy! Don’t make fun of me just because I can’t express myself well… its okay because it’s just words…” – I think the bridge just got added in last minute so people won’t think the song to be so too overtly offensive.
    [EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops Anti4510

And as if the negative imagery wasn’t enough for ITNW and GG, their last single, “Kissing You”, was even more exploitative. A bunch of adults, almost in their 20’s, acting like 10-year-olds by waving lollipops and dancing/riding atop carousels… pedo bait anyone? The song gives the assumption of innocent little girls playing around and hoping to get the attention of a boy. The lyrics are about a girl’s dream to be with the boy she likes. But the video shows 9 fully grown women, waving lollipops to portray their supposed cuteness and innocence, but at the same time wearing the shortest of shorts and mini-est of skirts, while bending over once or twice.

They could have gone for the short shorts and miniskirts. It’s the lollipops I don’t get. As usual it’s another blatant attempt of theirs to act like 10-year-olds but instead, ended up looking as if they are clueless, insipid little tarts whose only objection in life is to act cute, regardless of talent.
    [EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops Anti1510
    [EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops Anti2410
    [EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops Anti4210

Now as if their music and MVs were not enough, SNSD has gone to an even lower level by taking their pictorial concept in “Girls Generation” MV to a much more disconcerting clientele.

For those who are not familiar with Star Photo (Hangul: 스타화보), it is basically a site where a set of pictures is released by female artists for mobile phones for pervy old men and boys alike. Originally this kind of thing was done for… you guessed it… men’s magazines. Where the girls are… well... “inappropriately” dressed, or their lack of it. Nowadays, they stick instead with being super-provocative and these pictures are sent to mobile phones for a price.

You can view the website HERE

Set example would be Gwak Hyun Hwa’s Star Photo spread and seriously, ChaeYeon’s is also quite provocative (and it banked a heck of a lot of money). See pictures HERE

Who would have thought that SM’s “innocent”, “cute”, and “virgin-like” girl group would be posing for Star Photos and would be in the same league as Hyun Hwa and Chae Yeon?

See for yourself…

[EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops Anti2210
    [EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops Anti1610
    Now I wonder who the magnae is holding hands with? The hand is definitely not any of her “sisters”.

[EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops Anti2310
    Yuri with her legs spread open while wearing a skirt...

[EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops Anti1710
    [EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops Anti1810
    When has a simple smile never been enough?

[EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops Anti1310
    [EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops Anti1910
    Soo Not Young is proving that she is mature and can take on the shortest of shorts and poutiest of pouts

[EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops Anti2110
    [EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops Anti1410

And for those who have yet to see what Tiffany was up to…
    [EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops Anti2010
    [EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops Anti2510

Now, could this portrayal of “cute and innocent” still be considered appropriate for a group who carries the name of “Girls Generation”?

The imagery portrayed by these nine girls in 소녀시대 actually degrade the name of “Girls Generation” by acting and playing on a man’s most basic instinct… Sex.

Admittedly, and unfortunately, sex sells in the entertainment industry. Lee Hyori is, at present, one of South Korea’s top entertainers. She knows she’s sexy, her imagery is cut out to be sexy, so is her concept. Wonder Girls never laid claim to having an innocent and cute concept… nor have they gone all out sexy like Hyori… Why? Because they (and their management) know their limitations… So Hee is only 17 (Korean age) so it’s only rightfully so that she be shy and awkward at times. SunYe is the same age as most of the girls in SNSD. She knows WG’s concept is somewhat sexy, but she brings class and style to it (you can actually count the number of times the girl would wear shorts or skirts in their performances – always with the long pants, that one). So how come SNSD’s Tiffany, who is one of the oldest in the group of “cuteness and innocence”, is always quite adamant on bringing her skirt up, taking inches off of it and making sure she flaunts that she has the shortest out of all nine of them? And how come SNSD’s magnae is always the one with the bare midriffs??

[EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops Anti4110
    Such contrast… one is doing a sexy dance but is decently, but still somewhat provocatively dressed. While the other is trying hard to be cute amidst the exposed flesh and slutty poses.

SNSD’s acts are downright misleading for someone who proclaims they are “Girls Generation” with a “cute, fresh, and innocent” concept. Their portrayal of “innocent and cute” leads to insinuations of pedophilia and perversity, definitely not how girls of this generation should be represented. Would South Korean Girls want to be represented by this collection of girls who hide behind a false "virgin" label and express their sexuality to the world in a vulgar and lewd fashion? Why should young women of the 21st Century see their so-called "representatives" continuously used as sex objects? Have we, as women, not reached a more respectable placement in society? Should we still be seen as secondary to men and their "tools" of pleasure. The mere fact that such a company of SM's stature that holds a respectable spot as one of Asia's leading Entertainment companies having a group like that debut is grotesque and insulting. Self-respect comes cheap these days apparently and so does good representation. It's sad how some women these days would rather be represented by Lee HyoRi, who openly flaunts her sexuality without shame while still holding her own in a "Man's World". At least her image is not deceiving and derogatory to women, she knows herself and has, to an extent, retained her self-respect. "Girls Generation" is an insult to girls and to the women that fought for a better and more respectable standpoint in present society. SM should be shamed publicly for ever debuting such a girl group and degrading women in this day and age.

Should this kind of group be allowed in the Korean entertainment industry being looked up to by young girls and being objectified by young boys and older men?

[EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops Anti4310
    From their so-called leader to the attention-grabbing Tiffany to the almost naked magnae, these girls give k-pop and music a bad reputation. And this from their image alone. Their attitudes and their acts on variety shows and TV appearances is a whole new chapter which we will later again expose for the benefit of those who are still deluded by the insanity that is SNSD.

[EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops Anti4411
    Sorry, Yuri… but you and your fans can’t keep us quiet anymore…

---------
    Much love goes to my exposé collaborator and wonderful editor:
    Bento_box
    so dear I love you

Last edited by queenbee on Tue 02 Sep 2008, 4:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :
    [EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10[EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-12

[EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops Empty Re: [EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops

Post by Bento_box Tue 02 Sep 2008, 2:15 pm

I love it, you really did your research on this one bee, I am so proud of you.

The article is well articulated and your points were clear. And I agree with you 100%. I love you

There is so much more provocative pictures of their dancemoves, thank you for going easy on us and our poor suffering eyes.

Star Hwabo is the mobile phone alternative of those top of the rack mens magazines that only the pervs buy in the middle of the night... Good work for SNSD to be in it, it shows exactly where they stand and their future perhaps.

;)

Love it bee and you of course I love you
    Oh_Mona
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

[EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops Empty Re: [EXPOSÉ] Of Mini Skirts and Lollipops

Post by Oh_Mona Tue 02 Sep 2008, 2:19 pm

BEE!!~

Very well written, you attack the points awesomely!!~

I remember when Star Hwabo came out with SNSD, I couldn't believe LSM let them do that.

I don't even know if CSJH The Grace have done that, and isin't their set image more mature?

Disgusting that magnae, that hand looks like an ajoushis hand. O_O

O_O

Good Work Bee and BB!!~

Keep it up, now its exposes like this that makes me proud to be STANDing

God knows I'd rather not SIT Razz
    collation
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 303
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by collation Tue 02 Sep 2008, 2:24 pm

this was delicious!
    Good job for bringing us this insightful esposé.
    I`m tired of the excuses.. They are supposed to represent this girls`generation and i`m ashamed of it... they are no role models for kids... abandonning school, asking people to join them instead of studying, flashing your panties to anyone who would see it.. and THANK your for the definition of "Star photo", cuz for the longest time I thought it was a photobook.. so these girls are downright perveted.... thank you.. and you sushi rollers/lurkers, keep on reading, maybe you`ll wake up from your delusional world....

I dislike the "its not them, its the stylist" excuse.. sorry but the stylist didn`t ask bitchanny to pull her skirt up in that last photo...

little clarification = sohee is 17 in korean age (1992)
    koreangurl2626
    koreangurl2626
    Banned
    Banned

Female Number of posts : 369
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Post by koreangurl2626 Tue 02 Sep 2008, 2:34 pm

eww...
    yes. i loved that!!! *praises queenbee*
    you really covered that topic well.
    they're giving Kpop and korea as a whole a bad image. Americans will see them and be like, "oh, so that's what korean girls are like?"
    Girls Generation my ass.
    more like Slut Generation...
    Girls actually LOOK UP to them? i know that the boys LOOK UP to them in another way...
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Yumii Tue 02 Sep 2008, 3:24 pm

MY BUSY BEE and BB.. U GUYS ARE SO AWESOME! I love you so dear

WELL WRITTEN.. such a GREAT ARTICLE ~
    Seen like magnae is innocent.. but not at all!
    They so mess up the girl generation for sure >.<;;
    STAND FTW yo.. hell yah! we only tell the TRUTH.
    cat bom

Last edited by Yumii on Tue 02 Sep 2008, 4:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Evilicewolf
    Evilicewolf
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 312
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by Evilicewolf Tue 02 Sep 2008, 3:45 pm

Wow! That was an AMAZING article!!! QueenBee you rock!!!
    Chocolate
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 50
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by Chocolate Tue 02 Sep 2008, 3:49 pm

Wow, very well written^^
    And I absolutely agree with you, good job *thumbs up*

I knew they were slutty and all, but I haven't really bothered to look at their pictures and stuff.. Seeing all that, makes me sick.. Talk about being a good role model for kids...ughhh~~~~ And the maknae is sure exposing much, for being the youngest and most "innocent".. Geee~
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Tue 02 Sep 2008, 4:01 pm

collation wrote:this was delicious!
    little clarification = sohee is 17 in korean age (1992)

Changed it already.. thank you :D

---
    Everyone, thanks for the praises... don't forget to shower BB with love, too... she's been an amazing help on this as well :D
    fuzzywuzzy
    fuzzywuzzy
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 444
    Warning :

Post by fuzzywuzzy Tue 02 Sep 2008, 4:53 pm

That was just eye candy, bee <3

You work so hard. Quite frankly, those Tell Me outfits the WGs wear are friggin atrocious xD It's from a girls point of view, I know, but my god, the day I find those outfits "provocative" is the day I've lost my mind ahha.

Gah, bee, we need to get married =]
    supermarbel_cake
    supermarbel_cake
    Translator
    Translator

Male Number of posts : 312
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by supermarbel_cake Tue 02 Sep 2008, 4:58 pm

LOL<3
    loved thisss article
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by yudit Tue 02 Sep 2008, 5:36 pm

you guys did an awesome job. they are in no way girls generations. rude, slutty, and snobby like them? hell no. stop making us girls look bad.
    Kamo
    Kamo
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 447
    Warning :

Post by Kamo Tue 02 Sep 2008, 5:58 pm

wow..... amazing article, bee! You have great detective skills~

Honestly, these sushi rollers need a better argument than their tired old "you're just jealous!" stuff

don't they realize that this is BEYOND childish behavior?

Obento, you are awesome too!

they are not representatives of a girls' generation. Maybe they'd have less antis if they changed their name to something like "Rude Pedo-Baits Generation" then people wouldn't call them hypocrites with the lollipoos and short skirts and wouldn't really care when they're rude to their sunbaes....because it would be expected.

I have more I want to say, but I'll come back

plus, you said everything I've been thinking in a very eloquent manner

quick edit:
    that picture of seo-who? holding some random ajusshi's hand is seriously CREEPY, but you already knew that lol

Last edited by Kamo on Tue 02 Sep 2008, 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Zoy Tue 02 Sep 2008, 6:15 pm

BEE & BB = I love you

seriously, AMAZING EXPOSÉ!

Have we, as women, not reached a more respectable placement in society? Should we still be seen as secondary to men and their "tools" of pleasure. The mere fact that such a company of SM's stature that holds a respectable spot as one of Asia's leading Entertainment companies having a group like that debut is grotesque and insulting. Self-respect comes cheap these days apparently and so does good representation. It's sad how some women these days would rather be represented by Lee HyoRi, who openly flaunts her sexuality without shame while still holding her own in a "Man's World". At least her image is not deceiving and derogatory to women, she knows herself and has, to an extent, retained her self-respect. "Girls Generation" is an insult to girls and to the women that fought for a better and more respectable standpoint in present society. SM should be shamed publicly for ever debuting such a girl group and degrading women in this day and age.

best part, FOR SERIOUS.

*sigh* if only sushi rollers could zip their pants & open their eyes.
    OopurpleoO
    OopurpleoO
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 437
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by OopurpleoO Tue 02 Sep 2008, 6:21 pm

this article is awesome thanx for taking ur time and making this I love you

I bet YOU are reading this sushi rollers Razz
    semperSTAND
    semperSTAND

Female Number of posts : 333
    Warning :

Post by semperSTAND Tue 02 Sep 2008, 6:23 pm

Great job bee and BB~~!!

I agree with everything that both of you have said.

I agree with Kamo... If they change their name then they'll have less antis but it's too late for that now.

Hey you DelusionFul who is reading this! What do you have to say for your idols now, huh? And, please don't say that "It's their stylist that gives them the clothes."
    strawberrycream
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 36
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by strawberrycream Tue 02 Sep 2008, 6:30 pm

omfg i hate their dance moves wtf is wrong with their dance moves. like the 6th pic
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by brokenhearted Tue 02 Sep 2008, 7:22 pm

Wow awesome article bee,
    very well written & a lot of research has obviously been put into it.
    Props to you & BB for the article.

I did not know that Star Hwabo did mainly provocative & sexy photo shoots. I always wondered what was Star Hwabo but now i know & Yes, their pictures does not give out a cute vibe to it, it screams "ajusshis come & get me".

Also I did not notice that the youngest had the shortest top & she was always showing off more navel area then others...

They are an embarrassment to woman & girls all around the world.

Oh_Mona wrote:I remember when Star Hwabo came out with SNSD, I couldn't believe LSM let them do that.

I don't even know if CSJH The Grace have done that, and isin't their set image more mature?
    Well Stephanie I believe did it. Not CSJH The Grace as a whole but only Stephanie she did this Project S thing but her photos were taken by Star Hwabo I believe but her pictures weren't that bad. She also did a Maxim photo shoot which was a first for SM but it's okay considering her image is sexy & she's an adult.
    yunnie
    yunnie
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 80
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-18

Post by yunnie Tue 02 Sep 2008, 8:05 pm

very well written, BB & queen you guys are great

anyway i have never really watch any of their into the new world
    performance so i really didn't know that there so many bam *underwear*

it sad that the innocent image is to wear short skirt, act like a 5 years old, & sing songs that for mostly kids & still love by so many people.
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Tue 02 Sep 2008, 8:33 pm

i can't agree with you more!
    seriously, i think we should post this on soompi!
    those delusionfuls make me wanna puke everytime they say that their girls are pretty, innocent, that we should respect their feelings, and bla bla bla bla!

cut it off!!
    your idol is not more than a pedo bait (or shall i use my vocab) LOLLIPOP MANIAC who's crazy over ajusshi to get some money!
    CSJH is sexy and they're naturally sexy!
    they never made it up!
    CSJH is for high class people while shitdae is for those who admires sluts in short skirt, fake lollipops, and fake faces...
    aihartmin
    aihartmin
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 71
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-08

Post by aihartmin Tue 02 Sep 2008, 9:09 pm

wow!!!
    ur article is so nice!!!
    about there childish behavior it's really not fit with there songs and to tell you they don't look nice when they portray as young or VIRGINS!!! specially tiffany, she should act like her age, she should be matured... and jessica i can't find her sweet when she try to be one because of her looks... gosh her looks are only scary even though she try to be sweet.. and lastly yuna she looks sweet but too much of her sweet image can distract me... ewwww!!! and yuri's last pic is so not an innocent look....
    mangoicetea
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 29
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-30

Post by mangoicetea Tue 02 Sep 2008, 9:34 pm

i think this is a really really unbiased article <3
    all anti-ness aside, sometimes i really do feel bad for sushis
    i mean, anyone with eyes can see what's happening.... unless the sushi rollers (the non-perverted ones, if there are any even) really think what these 9 girls are doing are really cute and innocent????? are they blind???? do they really want to see their 'idols' like this?
    man... open your eyes, delusionfuls.

very well written <3333
    Evil-me
    Evil-me
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 39
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-09

Post by Evil-me Tue 02 Sep 2008, 9:39 pm

very well written!!! *applause* I love you
    those pics are really disturbing...
    i hope those delusionfuls can read this!!! Razz
    Ethanol
    Ethanol
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Post by Ethanol Tue 02 Sep 2008, 10:11 pm

OUTSTANDING! You are amazing. I love you

I hope Delusionfuls read this and wake up.

BTW, anyway want to make a .gif of Donghae shooting Hyungman? Razz
    Tuyetienhi
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 20
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by Tuyetienhi Tue 02 Sep 2008, 10:23 pm

I love this article. Thank you so much for writting this! If this is the new girls generation, I rather not have them represent girls generations at all. They are disgusting and not a good role model.

Lee Hyori has a sexy concept fit for her image cuz she is heading towards her 30's and that is fine. But to have those girls generation still in their teens and early 20's pull off such crap like this seriously pisses me off. I support wonder girls cuz they know their limitations and they are super respectful.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:37 pm