The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+43
yeppa
dBsK_luv
kudohs
whychoosethem91
Ahyoomee
Hime
artrosis
MinnieMinMinChunnie
x_imperfection_x
KangNaMi
nossleon
happyme
soshi?
blabblepop
ai_sumairu
izzybellboo
Ethanol
stand<3
bigbangislove
smthie12
Infatuation.
PaoPaoTang
Deliberately
Niritaya
queenbqty
SuperJunior
Belicax
YooSulover
Starr
charmmyxmew
mangoes
JC_chococat
lirujoong
nomoresoshi
hiyostand
AngelaLoveSuperJunior
SuJuNiNi
pinkrebel18
puhlease
Sachie
Telruunya
Labakittie
queenbee
47 posters

Leeching ability continues...

smthie12
    smthie12
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 152
    Warning :
    Leeching ability continues... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Leeching ability continues... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-19

Leeching ability continues... - Page 2 Empty Re: Leeching ability continues...

Post by smthie12 Wed 16 Sep 2009, 8:07 pm

D:
    my question: WHY SNSD.
    god, i mean, if it's supposed to hike their popularity, THEY'RE POPULAR ENOUGH.
    why not someone from F(X)?!
    just like vict again or sulli? OR EVEN AMBER x]
    ok, nt krystal though. but still, @ least they are ALL BETTER THAN JESSICKA.
    -waves hand in LSM (or whoever arranged this crap) face-
    Niritaya
    Niritaya
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 84
    Warning :
    Leeching ability continues... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10Leeching ability continues... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-23

Post by Niritaya Thu 17 Sep 2009, 12:15 am

yeah right...every girl would be better than one of these 9 plastics!
    Belicax
    Belicax
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 756
    Warning :
    Leeching ability continues... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Leeching ability continues... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-18

Post by Belicax Thu 17 Sep 2009, 10:30 am

even my old Portuguese teacher would be way better than any of those 9!
    Niritaya
    Niritaya
    Anti

Warning :
    Leeching ability continues... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10Leeching ability continues... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Post by Niritaya Thu 17 Sep 2009, 10:35 am

lol...i think my old chemistry teacher would be better...and i think she´s over 100 years old...hey...who thought SICKA would fit in this vid? i mean...against SuJu M´s hotness shes less than nothing! why do they want to this to her ego? that every chinese hate her now even more must be really depressing for her...looooool!! I hope so!! Chinese girls STAND!! to the lest to the right
    Belicax
    Belicax
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by Belicax Thu 17 Sep 2009, 10:48 am

maybe LSM wants to get murder or is planning a suicide!
    that's why he's putting SICKa on the video!
    Niritaya
    Niritaya
    Anti

Warning :

Post by Niritaya Thu 17 Sep 2009, 11:22 am

lol...who knew...?^^ i think LSM should really understand that this damn girlband has no talent and it would be the best for the world to let them disappear as soon as possible...i don´t want them ruin SJ vids anymore~~~~~~ cry Mad
    Belicax
    Belicax
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by Belicax Thu 17 Sep 2009, 11:28 am

I know right?
    Why don't they just vanish?? they are wasting everyone's time!
    Niritaya
    Niritaya
    Anti

Warning :

Post by Niritaya Thu 17 Sep 2009, 12:32 pm

yeah! that´s my point...nobody needs them!!
    AngelaLoveSuperJunior
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 344
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post by AngelaLoveSuperJunior Thu 17 Sep 2009, 5:14 pm

Belicax wrote:maybe LSM wants to get murder or is planning a suicide!
    that's why he's putting SICKa on the video!

Super Junior M Is Popular In China, LSM is Just putting "Her" In The MV to Make SNSD Popular.
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1555
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by bigbangislove Thu 17 Sep 2009, 10:02 pm

SM should've used Krystal or Luna from F(x).
    They're both pretty, and no one dislikes them yet!
    Plus, they're a new group, so naturally they'd need more promotion.
    So why didn't he?

Because he knows F(x) can actually make it without having to leech off of their sunbaes as much as SNSD needs to to survive.
    That's why.
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by stand<3 Thu 17 Sep 2009, 11:50 pm

I totally skipped her part in the mv.. why oh why!
    Are they suppose to be "resting"? but howcome i'm seeing them
    everywhere..
    Ethanol
    Ethanol
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Post by Ethanol Sat 19 Sep 2009, 6:37 am

All this video does for Sicka is emphasize how SHALLOW she is.
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by izzybellboo Sat 19 Sep 2009, 2:59 pm

You know what's REALLY funny? I didn't even realize that it was Jessica at first until I saw the comments.
    Before I knew it was her, as I was watching the video, I thought to myself --

"My god, this girl is really obnoxious looking. She's kind of fake in the way she carries herself out"

Then....

"Oh, that's Jessica from SNSD? WELL THAT EXPLAINS IT..."
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Sun 20 Sep 2009, 12:35 am

The song is catchy, the feel is good, the dance is great but there was this incy tiny mistake... the MV would have been awesome if only a certain plastic sh*t isn't involved. It's a Chinese song for God's sake!!! Why is he there?! DX Why can't it be the cute Ariel Lin all over again!!!! And fyi!!! They have ZLY already!!! Why can't it be her?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Arrrg

As for the whole, anti-SNSD in China... I dunno if the hate is still there but as far as I heard, they have insanes there now. Hopefully, Chinese STANDers will make their presence known once more.
    blabblepop
    blabblepop
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 536
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by blabblepop Sun 20 Sep 2009, 12:37 am

cause they're being shipped to china
    sm doesn't want them in korea anymore
    they have a better and more talented girl group who just debuted
    soshi?
    soshi?
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 386
    Warning :
    Leeching ability continues... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Leeching ability continues... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-11

Post by soshi? Sun 20 Sep 2009, 9:37 am

lol. XDDDD Sicka is so FLIRT there!
    so eww x.x
    AngelaLoveSuperJunior
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 344
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post by AngelaLoveSuperJunior Sun 20 Sep 2009, 11:22 pm

I Read An Comment from An Sone An decide to Quote it.
    4lifeSNSD

what's wrong with jessica shes HOT

She Is Not Hot, She Is Cold As Ice...
    Hot Is Considered: Victoria Song, Crystal Liu, Selina Ren, Hebe Tian, Esther Liu, Elanne Kong, Ariel Lin NOT Jessica Jung Razz

Post by Guest Sat 26 Sep 2009, 9:47 pm

Urgh. Why "her" of all people!? Since it's Mandarin, why dont they use a chinese celebrity instead?
    Are they out of China female celebrities or something??
    Seriously, that girl is everywhere. I'll go blind seeing her in every single spot.
    Belicax
    Belicax
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by Belicax Sun 27 Sep 2009, 6:24 am

I want a dance version of 'Super Girl'!
    It's not that I want to learn the dance, but that way I don't have to see the plastic leech!
    Niritaya
    Niritaya
    Anti

Warning :

Post by Niritaya Sun 27 Sep 2009, 11:06 am

thats a brillant idea! I want a dance version too! I thought about this before...it´s the best! You have the song you have SuJu M but don´t have to see this B*tch!!! hope they will do a dance version!
    happyme
    happyme
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 58
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-09

Post by happyme Sun 27 Sep 2009, 11:33 am

again? sheesh sm! i wasn't sure i wanted to watch the mv at first cuz i heard she was in it Very sad but then hankyung was too hard to pass Leeching ability continues... - Page 2 922852
    nossleon
    Anti

Number of posts : 76
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-26

Post by nossleon Thu 01 Oct 2009, 11:36 pm

yeap, why her?
    wanna promote shitdae to China, not an easy task!
    and she looks incredibly ugly with her 6cm long chin in the MV
    KangNaMi
    KangNaMi
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 529
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Post by KangNaMi Sun 04 Oct 2009, 10:38 pm

Why is she in that mv?
    I mean, she looks like a slut there..
    She's not even THAT pretty..
    I am never going to watch this mv ever again..
    I am only going to listen to the song..
    Curse you, SICKA!! Twisted Evil
    x_imperfection_x
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 109
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-10

Post by x_imperfection_x Sat 17 Oct 2009, 12:11 am

LSM is such an idiot.
    She just kills the video. I haven't even seen the whole thing yet, but I really don't want to... I know that I'll feel disgusted and too angry.
    Jessica kills everything. She's so superficial and UGLY.
    Mad
    MinnieMinMinChunnie
    MinnieMinMinChunnie
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 180
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by MinnieMinMinChunnie Fri 23 Oct 2009, 9:16 am

Leeching is the favorite past time of SNSD... what can we do about it?? :))
    Nothing can stop those girls (if you can qualify them as girls)

Side-note: Apparently the sadistic SME didn't get the message in Super Junior H's Pajama Party MV. One of the girls had wormed her way in that video. The problem is that I don't remember that girl's name~

Oh and just for the record, on most super girl parodies, most of them wanted that girl out of the video... I guess their "charms" didn't work this time

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:43 am