The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+33
LaB*tch
hiyostand
corpshortman
Wendy
soshihater
eunhwan
Hazy
yoomi
sweet.station
izzybellboo
desertthem
spuffy
pinkrebel18
sadface
Mizuki
lucky730
Metwitchy
loraine
xantisoshix
jaejae19
love_cinnabon
Labakittie
soshit
Oh_Mona
slee7082
queenbee
ihatesnsB
AngelWings
blabblepop
piao
Telruunya
yudit
Bento_box
37 posters

SMEs Public Relations gone senile

desertthem
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 105
    Warning :
    SMEs Public Relations gone senile - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SMEs Public Relations gone senile - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-22

SMEs Public Relations gone senile - Page 2 Empty Re: SMEs Public Relations gone senile

Post by desertthem Fri 15 May 2009, 8:45 pm

You have done it again Bento. *clap, clap, clap*
    I have noticed that SNSD fans only translate beneficial articles. They hide so much truth from the international fandom that they all believe what ALMIGHTY Soshitfied feeds them.
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :
    SMEs Public Relations gone senile - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SMEs Public Relations gone senile - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-30

SMEs Public Relations gone senile - Page 2 Empty Re: SMEs Public Relations gone senile

Post by izzybellboo Fri 15 May 2009, 9:14 pm

It's true, people.
    Do NOT be fooled! SNSD fans may make it out that their plastics are 'oh-so' popular and are achieving such 'great success', but in reality, it's all lies.

I never take any of those SNSD articles seriously. They spring up like fungus in a damp cellar. SNSD fanaticals are always ready to latch onto the tiniest mentioning of the 9 fakers, just to put in false publicity (*cough pillowfight wtfery *cough*).
    No wonder international Sones can be so misguided. I feel bad for them, knowing how they're being tricked.

They are certainly not well-responded to in their own homeland.

(By the way, they never will have a concert tour will they? It's so funny how Insanes give me the excuse that there are too many of of the members, and they are os busy with other activities that they cannot hold a concert tour...
    PSShhhh yeah right. Super Junior has THIRTEEN members, and they still had their "Super Show" concert tour).

Anyway,
    Love you Bento. You are amazing.
    sweet.station
    sweet.station
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 446
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by sweet.station Sat 16 May 2009, 4:37 am

this amaze me, thank you so much for speaking out the truth
    I can't believe it, I usually believe all
    that I read about K-pop.
    I can't believe some of them are just "taking advantage"
    by the way thanks for the advice rabbit
    yoomi
    yoomi
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 323
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-10

Post by yoomi Sat 16 May 2009, 10:58 am

Delusionals are delusionals. They would always pick pieces of info that would make their fail stars look good and shut the rest out of their world. How pathetic. Like what izzybellboo said up there, I kind of feel sorry for international insanes who become even more delusioned than they already are when they are being fed with this crap of a translation.

But, to be somehow fair, I highly doubt that SM is not aware that SNSD is the source of their company's deficit. I mean, it's already pretty obvious that no one likes them apart from their tiny fanbase called the insanes. We antifans have already been enlightened on the fact possibility that the company's been paying off people just to keep their fake barbies in the "limelight." SNSD is obviously the reason for their loss. So why not disband them then?

We don't really know, but SM might have thought of disbanding them already. However, let's not forget the power of a contract. Okay I know very little about law, but that piece of paper might be the one preventing what we're all wishing for: the disbandment of SNSD. Perhaps, while waiting for the contract to expire, SM is trying so hard to market their girls, to the point of twisting facts and paying people off, in hope that a miracle would happen and the girls would suddenly become genuinely loved and supported by many, just like their other artists. Maybe the company itself is in delusion that by paying off networks and forcing people to take in crap, they could turn the tables around. This is just a thought though. But if it were really the case, then too bad for SM, because this plan or whatever other plans they have for SNSD is obviously not working well. Some people love or will love them, but more people hate and will hate the company's epic fail called shitdae.

Seriously, SM would have been better off without these b*tches. In the end, it's still SNSD's fault that they're so loathe-worthy. I mean, they're already being given so much attention by the company and yet they couldn't manage to get people to notice them. Imagine if CSJH or ZLY got this type of promotion, they might be able to rake in more money than SNSD's ever made. SNSD is SM's and Kpop's worst artist ever.
    blabblepop
    blabblepop
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 536
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by blabblepop Sat 16 May 2009, 11:48 am

^ Contract is one. They did train most of these girls in an average of 5-7 years. And that's a lot of time. Just imagine the amount of money spent on feeding them and getting them trainers etc. Aside from that, pride is probably another reason why these girls are still hanging around. It has been what has been running this company anyway--the pride that they're the largest producer of hallyu stars in Asia, that they have Boa and the band with the largest fanbase in the world, TVXQ.. etc etc. They have always announced to the world that they're on top of their game. Weird thing is that these claims actually took them somewhere. In fact, any trainee under this company is guaranteed an instant shot at stardom and spotlight once they debut.. and its all just because of these two letters--S and M. SM is enough recipe for success... you know, if they actually want you to be popular. But things don't seem to be going well for them these days. Of course, sales are okay thanks to the loyal fanbase of the groups they have but the throne their seated in is pretty much snatched away from them right now. They're no longer the SM. TVXQ due to being absent in Korea for a long time is no longer the talk of the town compared to before, and BoA's already a has-been.. SuJu, due to the company's crazy ventures and projects, is also declining in popularity.. Shinee has a fanbase but no one still cares about them.. Don't even get me started on SNSD.. Lol. But yeah everyone basically knows they're one (if not the most) hated girl group in k-pop history.. Even if everybody's been doing okay at sales right now, but for the future of the company.. not so much. I'm sure the company knows it themselves better than I do. In the long run, this decline will not result to something good. They need to step up and regain that pride. But they need something new and fresh.. and this is where SNSD comes in. They need a ray of light.. They need something to keep them being labeled the top. Whatever circumstances it might really be, I can just sum it all up in one sentence or so: they're hoping for a ray of light and they're placing their pride and name into these nine girls

Last edited by crystallizedreverie on Sat 16 May 2009, 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hazy
    Anti

Number of posts : 67
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Hazy Sat 16 May 2009, 12:15 pm

The problem that SM is having is debuting artist or a group each year. They should stop doing that and recycle their other groups and promote them.
    Labakittie
    Labakittie
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 450
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-29

Post by Labakittie Sat 16 May 2009, 2:21 pm

^
    ^
    ^

I agree.

SHINee does promise to be a profitable group, however, I think they've invested too much money in shoving non-popular groups down the throats of the public. *cough*SNSD*cough*
    eunhwan

Number of posts : 1
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-16

Post by eunhwan Sat 16 May 2009, 3:55 pm

yudit wrote:their response after someone dare to question them and their sources. Cool

How dare you, topicstarter! For not doing research! On a piece of entertainment news! Regarding kpop! ON THE INTERNET!!!!

It’s all very serious business, you know!!!!

I’m gonna give you P-!!! (you only avoided F because you have pretty graphics!) 8D

dear, if you're going to use allkpop/popseoul/seoulbeats as your source, then yes you better do some research before you stated it as truth. this is pretty much common knowledge in kpop.
    I actually saw that person's post on Soompi. Kind of felt sorry for her, because she was right but insanes as usual are being retarded...

Seriously you don't have to be Einstein to know that having high revenues does not equal to "being in the black".

Insanes are really dumb sometimes....
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Sat 16 May 2009, 7:42 pm

what makes me mad is the fact that sooman didn't even say anything about super junior.
    come on, the boys released their 3rdjib in the middle of March and don't you guys think it's actually THEM who are the sole contributors of LSM's income?
    Why must only SNSD mentioned on the article?
    even if Boa, CSJH, and DBSK were not giving LSM too much money (because they're outside Korea now), it doesn't mean they ar not contributing AT ALL, right?
    And what about another SM artists like Go Ara, Lee Yeonhee, etc?

This report shows how desperate LSM is and how he's trying so hard to create an image that SNSD are the company's so called hero (rolls eyes)
    I am angry because you can imagine how hard DBSK, CSJH, Boa, and SUJU, have to work their b*tt off for the company.. but in the end they get no acknowledgment from their chairman as the true heroes who save the company's money! cry
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Sat 16 May 2009, 7:50 pm

^^ in the Korean article it was actually quite funny. They didnt say that they were the sole contributors (that's just the lame ass english article), they just wrote it as if they assumed that it was because of them.

A shallow reader would read it as if SNSD were the reason they made a profit, but someone with half a brain would realise that of course such a low-class girl group werent the case, and that this article was made to make it seem so. If anyone were to question it, Im sure edaily could retort with, "we never said they were the only contributors, but since they were openly promoting in the first quarter, they were partly the reason".

What I'm attacking mostly is the lame ass attempt by the PR department and the even lamer and deceitful attempt by the so-called "translator", to make it seem like it was concrete.
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Sat 16 May 2009, 9:00 pm

^ i guess delusion is infectious then *points at my ava*
    you know i am seriously fed up with stupid sone in my country, i mean.. GOSH!
    haven't you go to school long enough to read between the line??!!
    tell you, they're soo proud their girls are said to be the "MAIN REASON" of the re-awakening of SME [/sarcasm]
    they don't even realize that 14,4 billion number drop to 2,8 billion won in the end!
    *sigh*

and reading how boasting they are in every SNSD forum, makes me want to puke. hell when i posted the translation version of your article bento, they said nothing..
    well actually they said something:
    "WHATEVER"

XDDD
    yea whatever SONE.
    to be honest, with some crazy deluded sone like Hellen, Riribl, LaB*tch, Rey etc etc etc no wonder they have such a small brain.
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by yudit Sun 17 May 2009, 3:33 am

Can someone like show me where in my post that I wrote the whole "SNSD gets paid 50,000 per event" was a fact. I believe I said "rumor" and you're taking it as if I said it was a fact... you're the real delusional. Please don't take my posts out of context, ok thanks.

lol obviously mama delusionful has been visiting stand. okay so she doesn't know how much snsd earns per event and she obviously doesn't know how much super junior earns per event but she's gonna go ahead and say that snsd earns more? i'm pretty sure that's the definition of delusional.

oh yeah bento, someone posted your article at soompi. what's more? besides the insanes, everyone else agreed with it. roflmao.
    Wendy
    Wendy
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 17
    Warning :
    SMEs Public Relations gone senile - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SMEs Public Relations gone senile - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Post by Wendy Sun 17 May 2009, 7:39 am

Idk guys. I don't mind them earning all the money and pulling SM out of deficit. If that's what they can do, then sure. I mean, as long as SM uses that money for the more underpromoted artists in their company... :D
    corpshortman
    corpshortman
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 15
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-07

Post by corpshortman Sun 17 May 2009, 8:14 pm

first up, thanks alot for this!
    i remember reading recently a similar article that SM had "pulled out" of their crisis with more profits now, major thanks to snsd.
    i was shocked that the other artistes weren't mentioned.
    hello? dbsk is flying around, with the tours coming up.
    super junior and their sorry sorry!
    don't they make any contribution?

then, i realised perhaps they are not mentioned because a good sum of money is invested in them so they can travel around asia, spreading the love.
    how about snsd?
    despite being stuck in korea, they still get this kind of wonderful results.
    no wonder they have very little (or no?) activities overseas at all.

so i was thinking that they (snsd) are a factor that allowed SM to earn money is only because they can earn that particular amount of money only, SM wasting that huge amount of money on them (pictures money being thrown into the sea)
    BUT their overall expenses is still less than the other groups.

i don't dare to click on any snsd threads, im afraid my eyes get sore. hypnotize
    hiyostand
    hiyostand
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 267
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Post by hiyostand Sun 17 May 2009, 9:44 pm

I loved this article! I love you

When will they realize snsd has bought nothing to the table? LSM is making it sound like snsd is their only group. LAME. It'll be funny to watch all the delusionals' dreams crash and burn~ cheers

Allkpop is filled with bias-ness hahah i read their articles to laugh....not to mention how hypocritical they are...one article bashing some artist and the next kissing their behind.
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Mon 18 May 2009, 2:59 am

yudit wrote:
    Can someone like show me where in my post that I wrote the whole "SNSD gets paid 50,000 per event" was a fact. I believe I said "rumor" and you're taking it as if I said it was a fact... you're the real delusional. Please don't take my posts out of context, ok thanks.

lol obviously mama delusionful has been visiting stand. okay so she doesn't know how much snsd earns per event and she obviously doesn't know how much super junior earns per event but she's gonna go ahead and say that snsd earns more? i'm pretty sure that's the definition of delusional.

oh yeah bento, someone posted your article at soompi. what's more? besides the insanes, everyone else agreed with it. roflmao.

LoL @mama D's post. then why the hell did she spread the "rumor"?? most likely wants people to know snsd is wanted everywhere.

sane people actually agree with us...lol
    It's not a good look for either side,IMO. Though I do think the anti was right about this one.
    Who is this Stand person?

He/she sounds biased, but at least he/she has enough common sense to know that high revenues does not equal being "in the black".

And very interesting how the translated Allkpop article omits facts from the Korean source, and adds in their own stories.

Very interesting.
    LaB*tch
    LaB*tch
    Anti

Number of posts : 62
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by LaB*tch Fri 29 May 2009, 5:04 am

I'll never like SNSD, never in my life. =.=

their such annoying bunch of brats, =D

Frankly speaking, I know about SNSD's 'popularity' when I went to Korea for 2 weeks.

Despite the 'Gee Craze' shops in Myeong Dong and Dongdaemun prefered, Wonder Girls, Afterschool and Kara.

Everywhere was Kara's 'Honey' when I went.
    So I asked my Korea friend who's a neutral in Kpop about SNSD's REAL popularity at Korea.

This is what she told me, "Alot of Koreans know they are very rude girls, so most people don't like, only Ajusshis and boys like them, but you know, boys like ANY girl group. SNSD's Tiffany said Wonder Girls are their competition, actually, Wonder Girls are way higher up than SNSD, SNSD cannot beat Wonder Girls, Wonder Girls are at the top, because everyone likes them, they are nice girls. SNSD's rival is Kara, not Wonder Girls."

^^

This is truth. I stayed at Korea for 2 weeks, all I always heard was Seungri's 'Strong Baby' and Kara's 'Honey'. =.=

I came back knowing how to sing Kara's 'Honey'.

LOL~

P/S: Oh, I am not Labelle from Soompi. I just love mocking her. HAHAHAH~ Razz
    SUJUDB
    SUJUDB
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 386
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by SUJUDB Sun 31 May 2009, 3:55 pm

SNSD and SM make the GEE "craze" SO HUGE when in fact, it isn't. My mom doesn't even know their song, let alone their names >.>

Ex: I was making jewelry with my mom and my friend had her ipod on shuffle. When Tell Me came up, she said "oh It's the Wonder Girls" When Gee came up she said "What kind of song is this ??!!" (mind you this is recent, yesterday)

-this is someone who watched more drama than anyone I've ever known, seriously, she downloads Korean Dramas (with Chinese subs) and WATCHES them, ALL OF THEM (she's probably watched all korean dramas for all I know. 100+, I can guarantee that.) (or previous 300 gig storage died and she lost all of the drama, now we have a 600 gig and it's almost full (with new dramas too....we also have many more in DVD's...mom is a true drama addict)

Now Mama D is proclaiming that SNSD's GEE is Oh so popular. They're even in Dramas!! Really??? Tell that to my mom and she'll say "what's the melody of that song? I've never heard of it."
    super_jessy
    super_jessy
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 731
    Warning :
    SMEs Public Relations gone senile - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SMEs Public Relations gone senile - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-20

Post by super_jessy Mon 01 Jun 2009, 11:33 am

How could they have made all that money?
    It just seems fabricated to me...
    For one, sushi's album sales aren't that high I think. The only 2 artists to have passed the 200,000 mark in album sales these few years are Super Junior and DBSK. Okay they're both SME but not sushi. I think they sold about half of that?
    SME should release another statement like that now because I'm pretty sure most of it will be made from DBSK's Japan activities and Super Junior's 3rd activities. Everyone knows that in SME they are the top dogs.
    sushi are targeted at the ahjusshi's right? so their outfits probably won't have costed that much...
    kahokochan
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 23
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by kahokochan Mon 01 Jun 2009, 4:06 pm

Ok, so I was wondering if there were any bad news with snsd recently, but I found none T.T...cry
    So I went to snsd soompi forum and I just looked around...
    But then I noticed this http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18469 Shocked
    Is it true?? I see different numbers that the ones posted in this article??
    Is it that girl Soy(the one that posted it the article)gone far enoigh to lie to make snsd look good? Mad

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jun 2009, 11:56 pm

Dude, the Gee parody was the best!
    They actually ENTERTAIN!!!
    That was so funny and interesting.
    SNSD's Gee was bland other than the colorful clothes and Minho was in it.
    Sooyoung is so freaking paranoid.
    It's just a dance, doesn't have to be perfect.
    They are trying, aren't they?
    SNSD should be glad someone wants to remake their video.
    BecauseI'mStupid
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 229
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-29

Post by BecauseI'mStupid Wed 03 Jun 2009, 9:13 pm

Wow!!! there's lot of money!!!!

What's in their mind exactly???

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content