The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+49
Learner012
paboshitdae
kijun
BlackSea_X
IhatejesSICKa
IhateSOSHI
ijustlovetvxq
xisa
xjjjLOVE
deflate
mkd454
asiian_melodii*
portiaisabel
wickedfairy
yuniel
sparkle
B*tchanny
Yumii
Cutie
SuJugirl95
LUPIN
Super Gal
soshit
KaoriSaru
empress_ellen
alwaiis_u
soshihater
semperSTAND
Tbell
musicmakesmehigh
sing_lalala
snsdsuckss
Evilicewolf
amylia
yudit
collation
stand<3
lovewg
SUJUDB
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
boomboomnya
brokenhearted
Hannie*Saru
queenbee
Angela
Gaytards
HallyuLuv
Zoy
Bento_box
53 posters

It's official.... (answer inside)

Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :
    It's official.... (answer inside) Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10It's official.... (answer inside) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-12

It's official.... (answer inside) Empty It's official.... (answer inside)

Post by Bento_box Fri 08 Aug 2008, 3:23 pm

InS♥ne can count on N♥ne

I'm loving you guys and your variations of the new stupid FC name of SNSD, but nothing can hurt them more than their own fans. And hurt them and eachother they did.

News has broken amongst Korean netizens about one of the operators of Sosiz.net. The person who started the site and goes by the I.D. of "tiffany♥" has run off with all the donated money.

It's official.... (answer inside) Top_right

Basically, people started asking about what was happening with their money, they wanted to see proof of the gifts bought. When the staff started asking the tiffany♥ dude, he just packed up and ran off, cash in hand.

As per usual netizens went all CSI on his ass and dug up quite a bit on this guys history. The dude has an empas blog, a DCinside account, bestiz account, egloos blog, an MNCast account ALL dedicated to Soshi. Tiffany more specifically.

This dude no matter how much you look in to him for a grown adult in their twenties is seriously creepy. He obsessed over Tiffany and provided so much Soshi links and goods to gain trust and of course starting sosiz.net and having it as the main Soshi fan site of Korea.

I pity these poor SNSD fans, but they were seriously stupid to invest in an unofficial fanclub, when you do that its like asking to get scammed. The netizens arent happy and want to file an official complaint with the info they have on this dude.

It sucks right now to be an SNSD fan in Korea, a sosiz member at that if you donated. But need I mention karma? These fans were what made fandom in Korea this last year unbearable.

They constantly attack people for no reason, provoke fanclubs in their fancafes and insult/threaten their idols without reason. They also physically harm people (these guys are thugs who only care for their own 9 girls). If anyone were to give their opinion on Soshi and if it was negative they'll jump down their throats. They even bash on their own people, remember the guy that exposed the fanletters in the garbage...they brandished him as a psychopath and made him out as a stalker. They turn neautrals in to antis with what they do, they attack blogs constantly who say something negative and label them as anti and bash them everywhere under the sun. And I am not talking about the internatinal fans, though unfortunately some are like them.

It says a lot about these Soshi fans to be honest, when the person that made all those fans got together and tried to build a community with their fandom, gave them false hope that they're going to have their money invested in something for their idols and then steals it and runs off. The most fanatical stabs you in the back, what a nice thought.

Its not like these people bothered with morals and/or respect in the first place.

p.s. Whatever happened to So one?
    source
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :
    It's official.... (answer inside) Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10It's official.... (answer inside) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-10

It's official.... (answer inside) Empty Re: It's official.... (answer inside)

Post by Zoy Fri 08 Aug 2008, 3:27 pm

holy shit... that is major karma... damn.
    :O
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

Post by Bento_box Fri 08 Aug 2008, 3:29 pm

^^ you have no idea. For a second I felt bad for them, then I remembered who they were and what they did.

And then I laughed, big time. Karma is sweet.
    HallyuLuv

Number of posts : 6
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Post by HallyuLuv Fri 08 Aug 2008, 3:33 pm

good article Bento_box!
    I still cant blieve that it was the owner of sosiz... its so crazy!

i bet soshified will be exposed next
    Gaytards
    Gaytards
    Resident Psychopath

Number of posts : 130
    Warning :
    It's official.... (answer inside) Left_bar_bleue6 / 106 / 10It's official.... (answer inside) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Post by Gaytards Fri 08 Aug 2008, 3:34 pm

Oh my, this dude is a joker! But if stupid fans are willing to pour money like water into his unofficial website then why shouldn't he take it and do a runner? He should have shut down the site too.

But my oh my, this is karma, he probably invested the stolen money to stalk Tardfany anyways or to get a new life without SNSD involved like paying for rehab.
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by Angela Fri 08 Aug 2008, 3:35 pm

^^^ LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    The owner of sosiz did it. LOL Karma is sure sweet.
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Fri 08 Aug 2008, 3:46 pm

I was just stalking their thread in soompi and came across this piece of news... couldn't view the Korean site though... so thank you for enlightening us Bento Box!

Holy Guacamolie... the owner of the site himself ran off with the money...

Ahhh... I have a bad feeling... the nine retards will probably be crying on national TV for this, asking for the money to be given back to the fans... hmmm... conspiracy maybe?... as a sympathy move for them coz SMTown is in a week's time... the timing is just too... perfect... to say the least... Coz I have been digging and I know for a fact that Sushis have been using gifts given by fans (an inflatable pool of all things stoopid) - Soy's minions in soompi have been gushing about it for like 3 pages *gag*

BUT... If it did happen for real, well... kudos to the guy...LOLLL... maybe he decided to switch and become a STAND? Razz
    Hannie*Saru
    Hannie*Saru
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 297
    Warning :

Post by Hannie*Saru Fri 08 Aug 2008, 3:51 pm

lmao i'm sorry but that's awesome. Instead of buying gifts for people who can already afford them, they should be using that money for what happened in China. SNSD is bad luck after all~
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by brokenhearted Fri 08 Aug 2008, 3:54 pm

me feel bad.... Razz yea right..

It's KARMA...I love karma...karma is such a b*tch..lol

That's what they get. These sushi thugs have done nothing but cause havoc on other ppl, yes even neutral fan clubs have turned their backs on them because they back stabbed them & now they just got back stabbed themselves.

Sucks to be a sushi head but oh well......
    boomboomnya
    boomboomnya
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 196
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by boomboomnya Fri 08 Aug 2008, 3:54 pm

karma IS a b*tch
    sucks for them
    but oh well
    what goes around comes around~ Razz
    STUpiD-CRack_HEad
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 308
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by STUpiD-CRack_HEad Fri 08 Aug 2008, 4:03 pm

i i can say is... THATS WHAT YOU GET!!!!!!!!
    Razz
    SUJUDB
    SUJUDB
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 386
    Warning :

Post by SUJUDB Fri 08 Aug 2008, 4:04 pm

KARMA!!!!! Haha I can't wait to see what ShitDae does about this. I mean that guy is Bitchanny fan right?? (or maybe he planned this all along, get sushi rollers to trust him, get money, and then take the money and run off!!!) Maybe Bitchanny'll say something about this....

sucks to be one of those who donated money...

queenbee
    I agree with you...the timing is too perfect. I mean first they have them "apologize" and now this?? Is SM/Sushi Rollers trying to get people to pity them??? If they are....It's not really working >.> No one told them to trust that person....they did it out of their own will...
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Zoy Fri 08 Aug 2008, 4:06 pm

Bento_box (Sane) wrote:^^ you have no idea. For a second I felt bad for them, then I remembered who they were and what they did.

lmao, i didn't feel bad, i felt excited because it just proves how horrible their fans are.

*giggling with corndog*

MWAHAHAA!!

oh snap, queenbee may be onto something. so proud
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

Post by Bento_box Fri 08 Aug 2008, 4:17 pm

oooh right I see!! They dont comment or anything when their fans stab people in a charity concert and they throw out their fanletters, but only when the money that was meant to buy them gifts with is taken away, they speak?

Lol, that just seems so wrong.

Razz

I dont understand why anyone should sympathise with them and an unofficial fanclub, wasnt the recent Gucci and Tiffanys &co merchandise enough? If it was used as a PR stunt that is, it's just diggin more holes for their career graves.

These guys cant even DO good publicity. When they were meant to do charity work for the disabled, they showed up late, stayed for a half-hour for all the photo ops and then left.

I would actually LOVE for them to comment on this publicly, it would only take them down faster.

*whatevers* Kpop will be so much better when they and their fans leave.
    lovewg
    lovewg
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 114
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-25

Post by lovewg Fri 08 Aug 2008, 4:46 pm

I just read about it!
    It sucks that the money were stolen and all~
    but that's a huge lesson for them, that you shouldn't give money to someone that you don't even know, especially online~

And yeah I agree, because sometimes you don't have to be one of the people to do bad things to be punished, you may be punished all together~
    Yeah I hope they really learn a lesson~

Anyone have a picture of that guy?

Last edited by lovewg on Fri 08 Aug 2008, 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Post by stand<3 Fri 08 Aug 2008, 4:46 pm

LOL..while reading this article i laugh soo hard!!
    well, tats wat you get for supporting those bitches!!
    this is a big lesson for those sushi rollers for sure!
    keep killing each other off.. then we anti don't have to do anything..
    collation
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 303
    Warning :

Post by collation Fri 08 Aug 2008, 4:56 pm

HAHAHAHAAH!!!!
    I laughed so hard, and I think I almost teared up...
    this is too beautiful to be true... their fans are lowlife
    thugs who don't give a damn about anybody but themselves...
    THEY GOT WHAT THEY DESERVE!!! KARMA is a sweet revenge!!!

Soy---> your turn is next....u sure u are using all the money
    donated for gifts??? hahahaha.... BUSTED!
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by yudit Fri 08 Aug 2008, 5:13 pm

is this the first 1st time the fans donated? and was screwed? or did he gain their trust and then screw them over? cus then yeah, soshified watch out. Razz
    amylia
    amylia
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 67
    Warning :

Post by amylia Fri 08 Aug 2008, 5:14 pm

Bento_box (Sane) wrote:^^ you have no idea. For a second I felt bad for them, then I remembered who they were and what they did.

BB!, How could you? I expected more than you. How could you laugh at other people misery. That's preposterous, that's horrendous, that's ridiculous!!! You should know better than that! The next time you want to do this, you should have asked me first to join you! It's official.... (answer inside) 889227 It's official.... (answer inside) 889227 It's official.... (answer inside) 889227

Ooohh karma, how I love you this days. After the whole YT fiasco, this really take the icing on the cake. Have I told you how much I love this days BB? It's official.... (answer inside) 922852 It's official.... (answer inside) 922852 It's official.... (answer inside) 926552
    Evilicewolf
    Evilicewolf
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 312
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by Evilicewolf Fri 08 Aug 2008, 5:30 pm

Ahhh, there IS justice in this world of ours after all!
    I love you
    snsdsuckss
    snsdsuckss
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by snsdsuckss Fri 08 Aug 2008, 5:47 pm

good article~
    soshi fans are stupid.
    every money they donated was already a rip off!

that dude is creepy.
    i can probably just go and stalk tiffany.
    or possible rape her. :O
    sing_lalala
    sing_lalala
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 54
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-18

Post by sing_lalala Fri 08 Aug 2008, 6:25 pm

Why do I not feel sorry for them one bit? Though I do feel a BIT sorry for the fans that havn't done any wrong -no not really -3- -
    Why do I have a feeling that fan will just buy presents for Tiffany psh -_- but means all SNSD fans will hate Tiffany rofl
    musicmakesmehigh
    Anti

Number of posts : 61
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Post by musicmakesmehigh Fri 08 Aug 2008, 7:41 pm

Karma hahaha XD .... and Shapingkael didn't even have to do anything for this one :D awesome!!

Post by Guest Fri 08 Aug 2008, 7:52 pm

aww poor sushi roller Sad i feel sorry for them...
    but they kinda deserved it
    anyhow...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Razz
    Tbell
    Tbell
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 374
    Warning :

Post by Tbell Fri 08 Aug 2008, 8:31 pm

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!! wow .. it's just unbelivable!
    Life fans like SNSD!
    soshified is next ...
    those idiot sushi rollers at soshified gotta get a lesson before it gets too late!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:19 am