The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+70
AngelaLoveSuperJunior
sweet.station
serenade_me_jazz2
nashDollie
ilovekrnpop
Unnie
S.T.A.N.D
anthena
JS
ai_sumairu
schiller
IhateSOSHI
iAMViP
paboshitdae
igli
smileybee
wonderwomann
black_ocean
PearlBurgundy
SujuAngeL
spinelsun
GRRR?!?
JaeCherry
Mizuki
rainiskye.
Nisea
candy_appl3
soshit
PandaPanda
stealing_life
kewlchick12345
Zoy
Sister
~MiXiHae~DBSK
honeylemon
shyanae
yunho_lady
mangoicetea
taiyou_no_namida
Ethanol
YuphanieLove
Spriinklezz
~wOonDerLoOve~
im_b
jaejae19
fseventh
blackbunny
bof
akemi_cho
Deliberately
misstoonice
loraine
jjoongiel0ve
joorina
riinjjang
SparklingDiamond
cancerian
xjjjLOVE
daesungvip
herobaby
uknow_wifey
bigbangislove
POWitszROSIE
McFryburg aka Learner
Love_WonderGirls
lilbluejay
Gemeinai
YooSulover
supermarbel_cake
key
74 posters

SNSD watch Pumashock 'Gee.

key
    key
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 402
    Warning :
    SNSD watch Pumashock 'Gee. Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD watch Pumashock 'Gee. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-09

SNSD watch Pumashock 'Gee. Empty SNSD watch Pumashock 'Gee.

Post by key Wed 18 Feb 2009, 5:35 pm

LOL. We all know Pumashock did the R&B version of GEE. And look at our lovely leader, she looks pissed or guilty?
    It's so funny how she didn't say anything the whole interview when she's suppose to. Atleast jawssica showed interest but taeyeon?LOL. Pumashock is not just pretty and talented but sexy too. And she's just jealous. Razz

s<nes? LOL. what's new? Defending the racist leader!
    supermarbel_cake
    supermarbel_cake
    Translator
    Translator

Male Number of posts : 312
    Warning :
    SNSD watch Pumashock 'Gee. Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD watch Pumashock 'Gee. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-07

SNSD watch Pumashock 'Gee. Empty Re: SNSD watch Pumashock 'Gee.

Post by supermarbel_cake Wed 18 Feb 2009, 6:07 pm

LOLOLOL she seemed very .. LOL.
    and she was standing so far apart from them when they were interviewing them.

tsk tsk mr taeeee
    YooSulover
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1884
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by YooSulover Wed 18 Feb 2009, 6:14 pm

i bet they all were like "damn, she sings it better than us" and mr.
    tae is just being the rat he is!! they were trying to hide it within
    their fake smile. lmao! too bad mr. tae ruined it for them. dang!!!
    mr. tae is fcken jealous!!! ahahha.
    Gemeinai
    Gemeinai
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 643
    Warning :
    SNSD watch Pumashock 'Gee. Left_bar_bleue6 / 106 / 10SNSD watch Pumashock 'Gee. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-12

Post by Gemeinai Wed 18 Feb 2009, 6:31 pm

so obvious that TaeYeon wasnt happy about the remix..the other girls were nice enough to show some interest in the video while TY isnt putting an effort, maybe because of her recent comment hits her in the face....
    lilbluejay
    lilbluejay
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 168
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Post by lilbluejay Wed 18 Feb 2009, 6:31 pm

delusionfuls are just like : ' taeyeon must not be feeling well, she's usually full of hype ! '

i say she's jealous. and being the racist b*tch she is.

PUMASHOCK FTW.
    Love_WonderGirls
    Love_WonderGirls
    Anti

Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by Love_WonderGirls Wed 18 Feb 2009, 6:35 pm

Being the racist that she is, looks like she doesn't give two shits since it's a "black woman" singing 'HER' song.

Seriously, every time she is on TV or even on the radio she always gives off her FAKE reactions and and tries to seem amazed and cute by everything, so why is it that when something IS amazing she doesn't react?? Not even the slightest. Even if she may not like it (even though there is no reason not to like it), she should at least feel thankful that someone non-asian, in another country KNOWS about them and bothered to do such a cool remake.

Taeyeon really does not have ONE quality that is likeable. On the other hand, she has too many reasons for one to HATE her.
    McFryburg aka Learner
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 161
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-08

Post by McFryburg aka Learner Wed 18 Feb 2009, 6:48 pm

Taeyeon is such a f**ken b*tch I swear to God that girl is going to get karma like hell one day.
    POWitszROSIE
    POWitszROSIE
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 683
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by POWitszROSIE Wed 18 Feb 2009, 7:20 pm

ewww why did they sang that version after they were done watching it? they ruined it. Watch when they will perform this song in a perf -.-
    I want to download the video. I got idea's to make this into a parody *eviiiil grin* [just want to backfire the racist Taeyeon]
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1555
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by bigbangislove Wed 18 Feb 2009, 7:27 pm

I was reading about this on AllKpop, and of course the racist remark Taeyeon about black people surfaced and someone actually had the gall to say this:

"Don’t believe in whatever STAND says. seriously, they’re antis who stalk SNSD to find little things to pick at. Don’t you think obsessed people make up things? That’s why they’re called OBSESSED (even if it’s “hate” of SNSD they’re obsessing about).

And it’s not just TaeYeon. Half the Asians here in AMERICA are still racist. Most of my Korean friends here are racist. Asians in general are just racist LOL TaeYeon doesn’t know better that peopel are gonna be listening and going to take her the wrong way because in KOREA, it’s normal to feel the way she feels.

-sLaVe
    "

What a racist thing to say about Asians.
    And not only that -- they're being racist AND defending racism!

Also, Taeyeon DOES look angry or displeased in the video, but of course AllKpop being the SNSD supporters they are claimed she was "Sick".
    This girl needs to be kicked out of SM then if she's sick 24/7.
    They also said Jessica, Tiffany and Taeyeon sing better than her...yeah.
    uknow_wifey
    uknow_wifey
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 199
    Location : looking for the perfect wedding dress with yunnie oppa ♥
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by uknow_wifey Wed 18 Feb 2009, 7:36 pm

33. sLaVe
    Don’t believe in whatever STAND says. seriously, they’re antis who stalk SNSD to find little things to pick at. Don’t you think obsessed people make up things? That’s why they’re called OBSESSED (even if it’s “hate” of SNSD they’re obsessing about).

And it’s not just TaeYeon. Half the Asians here in AMERICA are still racist. Most of my Korean friends here are racist. Asians in general are just racist LOL TaeYeon doesn’t know better that peopel are gonna be listening and going to take her the wrong way because in KOREA, it’s normal to feel the way she feels.

-sLaVe

76. Taeyeon<3 (Unregistered User? Sign Up!)
    I’m with Taeyeon.. black people are ignorant, useless and loud. If only we could rid the world of them.
    Also, ask anyone and you’ll know that black people are the most racist against asians. Walk up to a “thug” and ask him what comes to mind when he thinks of asia and he’ll say “ching chong egg rolls and slanted eyes”

Wow, now we see the type of fans these girls attract. Let's not be proactive in stopping racism and accept it for what it is because it's acceptable in Korea...sometimes the Americans are worse than the Koreans. I've had a S. Korean (really from Korea born and raised) over at my black household and she had absolutely NO PROBLEMS...she even enjoyed our food. And to the second comment...no comment. Fans can be dumb-asses just like their idols, huh? Razz
    key
    key
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 402
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-09

Post by key Wed 18 Feb 2009, 7:59 pm

LOL. Those sushi rollers don't have common sense like us, standers, have! So, You'll feel really dumb when you talk to them. They can't accept the truth!
    herobaby
    herobaby
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 102
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by herobaby Wed 18 Feb 2009, 8:06 pm

Again Pumashock shocked Taeyeon!
    daesungvip
    daesungvip
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 479
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by daesungvip Wed 18 Feb 2009, 8:22 pm

mr tae has nothing to say now does he ?

wtf is up with their outfits ?
    hurts my eyes X_X;;

pumashock's version of GEE was hell good.
    better than what those shitters did
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by xjjjLOVE Wed 18 Feb 2009, 9:09 pm

OMG! what a racist b*tch!!
    She's not even in the picture the whole video!
    And even when everyone else was talking at 1:02 she just walks away!

YOU CALL THIS A LEADER?!
    My ass! what a f**ken racist
    cancerian
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 154
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-11

Post by cancerian Wed 18 Feb 2009, 9:35 pm

racist a**. i hope all the people see this and anti them when they go to the hollywood bowl -.- fking racist. obviously pumashock can sing better and looks even prettier for goodness sake?

& obviously, she doesnt have the rights to be called a leader. leader my a**
    SparklingDiamond
    SparklingDiamond
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 342
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-27

Post by SparklingDiamond Wed 18 Feb 2009, 9:50 pm

taeyeon must feel stupid.
    to say a racist comment and to find out
    Pumashock sang the song way better than them.
    i really like how she renditioned the song.
    ..i cnt get over the fact how sunny looks ridiculous here.
    riinjjang
    Anti

Number of posts : 75
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by riinjjang Wed 18 Feb 2009, 9:51 pm

I’m with Taeyeon.. black people are ignorant, useless and loud. If only we could rid the world of them.
    Also, ask anyone and you’ll know that black people are the most racist against asians. Walk up to a “thug” and ask him what comes to mind when he thinks of asia and he’ll say “ching chong egg rolls and slanted eyes”
    LIKE IDOLS, LIKE FANS. WOW.
    in my opinion, i think most of black people are great singers..
    joorina
    joorina
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 190
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post by joorina Wed 18 Feb 2009, 9:56 pm

MOST of them were totally jealous. Razz
    They probably went
    "Damn...she's good. BUT! we're better! hehehe"
    Conceited craps! But anyways...she totally has the 9 of them beat!
    Mr.tae....what kind of leader are you!?? (jealous much??) so proud
    jjoongiel0ve
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 68
    Warning :
    SNSD watch Pumashock 'Gee. Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD watch Pumashock 'Gee. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by jjoongiel0ve Wed 18 Feb 2009, 9:59 pm

My comment on the video:

Even though I really dislike TaeYeon, I am NOT going to conclude that she is racist because of 5 seconds. Is it possible she's racist? Yes. But is it logical to assume that under these circumstances? No.

But, to the people defending her by saying "She's sick" Please stop. That excuse has been used way too many times when it comes to TaeYeon. Besides, Korean artists are not supposed to be weak in front of the camera. I mean, artists like Hyori, DBSK, Suju all go to the hospital without trying to gain media coverage because it will WORRY FANS. Before DBSK's Mirotic comeback stage, Micky was having an asthma attack, but he bent down to cough so that fans don't realize it. Yet, while on TV, TaeYeon is covering her face when listening to another singer? If she has common sense (let alone being an idol), she should've realized that it'll worry fans & it's rude & put her hand down. Yes, TY might not like the remix, but for COURTESY sake, she should at least pretend to like it.

Don't worry, I dislike TaeYeon, but I just can't bring myself to bash her for these 5 seconds of uncertainty. It's just not logical. However, like my comment said, I'm pissed at TaeYeon for always acting aloof/disgusted/dumb. Even IF she's sick, she shouldn't be showing it. That's just how the K-entertainment circle rolls. Furthermore, she's freaking WATCHING ANOTHER SINGER. It's extremely RUDE. I think it's comparable to going to the grammys but during a performance, an artist goes up to the camera and shows the viewers (but not the singer yet) that s/he is disgusted. Actually, even artists who are REALLY sick are professional enough to realize not to do that. Ugh. Kim TaeYeon, you're the crappiest leader in the history of K-Pop.
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1555
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by bigbangislove Wed 18 Feb 2009, 10:05 pm

^
    No one's saying she's racist for 5 seconds of footage.
    We're saying she racist because...well, she is.
    She did look disappointed to me in that video, and stupid Sica had a look of disappointment or "arrogance" at the end or am I the only one who noticed?
    However, I can not assume Sica is racist because I've never heard her make a racist comment before.

However, Taeyeon said racist things about blacks, therefore, if she has a look of disappointment when watching a black person I WILL assume it's due to xenophobic tendencies of hers.
    Unlike Sica who "turned her nose up" at her video, but as far as I know hasn't uttered anything racist.
    So for me it makes Taeyeon's actions seem racist due to past occurrences and Sica's actions just plain rude.

Last edited by bigbangislove on Wed 18 Feb 2009, 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    loraine
    loraine
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 61
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-14

Post by loraine Wed 18 Feb 2009, 10:17 pm

obviously...
    she's like amazed that its like sounding so much better than their original version...
    too guilty i would say it...

this version is the only version i say i would love of gee...

omg... i can't believe i jus said i like gee...
    but hey... its pumashock's version...
    i've msg her to express my liking for this version and she repiled!

shes pretty nice actually....
    unlike that rat-face who prolly doesn't even bother to be nice....

screw her....

ps.
    to jaejoongie....

i've heard that racist comment of hers with regards to alicia keys? over her radio programme
    she mentioned that 'for a black person, she's beautiful' or something like that..
    calling a person black, meant racisim already....

Last edited by loraine on Wed 18 Feb 2009, 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarifying doubt)
    misstoonice
    misstoonice
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 455
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-18

Post by misstoonice Wed 18 Feb 2009, 10:29 pm

You should hear her rendition of Mirotic and Nobody.
    it was AWESOME,her voice is sweet music to my ears! :D
    anyway,look at their faces,O__O
    they look amazed and insecure coz
    PUMASHOCK has better vocals!!
    Deliberately
    Deliberately
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 311
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Post by Deliberately Wed 18 Feb 2009, 10:52 pm

WHAT KIND OF A LEADER IS THAT???? NEVER IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE I'VE SEEN A LEADER GO IN HIDING!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER SUCH A DISGRACE.

OH MAN PUMASHOCK MAN THE SOONG SOOOOO GOOD! IMMA DOWNLOAD HER VERSION

and seriously LOL at SNSD trying to do the R&B version.. so much fail!

And seriously those sushi roller are SO STUPID. I mean how is SNSD going to debut in America if their so obviously racist? ROFL!
    akemi_cho
    akemi_cho
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 65
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-11

Post by akemi_cho Wed 18 Feb 2009, 10:57 pm

HAHA finally someone made their song actually listenable (if thats a word) Razz Razz Razz Razz
    bof
    bof
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post by bof Thu 19 Feb 2009, 12:15 am

uknow_wifey wrote:
    33. sLaVe
    Don’t believe in whatever STAND says. seriously, they’re antis who stalk SNSD to find little things to pick at. Don’t you think obsessed people make up things? That’s why they’re called OBSESSED (even if it’s “hate” of SNSD they’re obsessing about).

-sLaVe

76. Taeyeon<3 (Unregistered User? Sign Up!)

That is the most outragous thing I've ever heard, and not to mention, whatever the two have said is just completely and utterly stupid. Honestly, is it just me, or do Sushi rollers lack the most common sense/logic/knowledge among the rest? I hope these people do realize that they're the ignorant, useless ones. Seriously, as I've said from time and time again, racism is the result of LACK of eduaction AND ignorance. These Asians give sensible Asians a bad name. After so many years of racism and the movement to stop racism from escalating to the point of whatever happened in the past, people just don't learn.

No, Asians in general are NOT racist. The ones that are are only racist because they refuse to take the time to understand about a culture other than their own. They take their own beliefs and judge other cultures with that of their own, therefore hindering them from accepting the other cultures, making them narrow-minded. With that said, I'm not entirely sure what that girl is trying to prove. Is she proud of the fact that her race is racist? Proud to admit she's ignorant, close-minded, and lean towards the ethnocentric side on this issue? Has school never taught her anything of value? We discuss about slavery, about internment camps, about the horrible treatment of visible miniorities in school in order to BETTER society by applying what you've learned and realizing the mistakes that have been made in order not to do it again.

They can't even make a sound argument. Their friends and the one "thug" cannot account for the entire population. Yes, there are racists in every single race/country/ethncities, but there are also non-racists. If they really think half the Asians in America are racists, then they're really not getting out much and only hang around with only Asians. It's no wonder they're trying so hard to defend TaeYeon - they're flat out racists too who haven't gone out of their little comfort circle. And the first girl.. if she knew anything about STAND instead of fending for the stupid leader, she'd understand that we get these things from legit sources? And are they, too, not obsessed for nitpicking the minimal good qualities of these girls, trying to prove that they aren't as bad as they are? Same difference, if you ask me.

And for the love of God and all that is Holy, racism is not a trivial matter, like the first girl suggested it to be. And what the F*CK is the statement, "Taeyeon didn't know better that people are going to be listening to it.." For crying out loud, it was on a goddamn RADIO program. HAVE SOME COMMON SENSE!

...It seems like these people have been living under a rock for a majority of there lives without having any contact with the real world.

Sorry for rambling, but I was just so offended when I read that.

@ the vid: Pumashock is seriously kick ass. Her voice is so beautiful. She's so talented. In all honesty, she should be a guest on Star King. <3

Last edited by bof on Thu 19 Feb 2009, 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:47 am