The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+106
SNSDdaFakToy
serenade_me_jazz2
Britta1505
JaeRi
herobaby
schiller
bof
JS
igli
sarahjaeyin
Raemi
daesungvip
raintears10
JaeCherry
deflate
candy_appl3
kewlchick12345
blackbunny
IhatejesSICKa
Cherryxeero
WTFd
Helaine
AnimeErushii
shitdaesucks
cancerian
WindowStain
Spriinklezz
GRRR?!?
soshihater
~MiXiHae~DBSK
crazylove
cherrie123
TroubledAqua
DEADDx
stand<3
MissyKissy
HyeSang
Love_WonderGirls
PandaPanda
Oh_Mona
paboshitdae
SuperJuniorNShinee
curlsattack
silentreader
cherry_berry
makino
x.suyin
im_b
sXiAHn
rikaSU
STANDupPEOPLE
1232j3
SparklingDiamond
xjjjLOVE
Shardz
SujuAngeL
armyycassie
Chocolate
McFryburg aka Learner
izzybellboo
taiyou_no_namida
chocolattex3
rainiskye.
antisnsdunite
lucky730
snjeung
yudit
Hannie*Saru
pinkrebel18
SUJUDB
yunnie
OopurpleoO
bbling
loraine
Angela
yiwei
hiyostand
friglet
yoomi
chumcheorom
blabblepop
kil
POWitszROSIE
wonderwomann
jaejae19
uknow_wifey
Mizuki
k.y
smittens
MeLowANTI
yushin013only
bigbangislove
AngelWings
brokenhearted
chocohippo
Isis93
soshit
YooSulover
legendPHS
collation
fseventh
sadface
dbsjcsforever
Deliberately
Yumii
queenbee
110 posters

UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip)

queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :
    UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) Empty UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip)

Post by queenbee Fri 16 Jan 2009, 3:45 am

UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) Retard10

In a recent Chinchin radio broadcast, SNSD "leader" Kim Taeyeon started a discussion with co-host DJ, Kangin about her recent hospital visit.

Apparently, a nurse "refused" to give her an IV shot which in turn had her ranting about it during the live broadcast with such phrases as "But, if that person is a nurse and if it's really bad then she could just give a shot while I'm laying down" and "I'm not letting sick people go to that hospital". She also kindly apologized by saying, "Fine fine. I get it with all the messages. It's my fault for being sick, I'm SORRY." After of course the message boards being bombarded with complaints by Doctors and Nurses.

And to make matters worst, after an Alicia Keys song was played, Taeyeon actually said this about the acclaimed RnB singer:

"For a black person she's really pretty"

Seriously Taeyeon, have you never learned anything?

And trust Delusionals to be on the defense of their precious leader with such comments as

to them it might be cool to say that words coz just like been stated above what's racist in america could be not in korea coz they barely even encounter black ppl and even have the talk bout how they shouldnt say this or that which actually could be considered as racist though

Taeyeon was really out of it when she made these comments, the kid was really out of it on Chinchin that day and has been for the past week because of how sick she is. Anyways the real problems started happening when nurses & doctors from other hospitals started sending messages into Chinchin, at the end of the show Taeyeon basically said she saw all the messages and she's sorry that it was HER fault for getting sick...

...I can't do anything about the last comment because the nurses/doctors did send in a bunch of messages to Chinchin basically attacking her, and I mean sick people are moody, she's only human.

And trust soompi to close down the topic thread... Why? Because Delusionals are unable to deny the truth anymore? The truth that their precious SNSD leader Kim Taeyeon is an ignorant and no-mannered individual?

I'm sorry Delusionals, but the mere fact that she is a public figure makes it more sensational.. she has been in the spotlight for more than a year now, and I would have guessed with what happened to her and her group for the past year she would have learned something... apparently not...

A letter to MR Tae, written from our hearts:

Mr. Tae how about we give you some advice, as educated individuals it is our public duty to impart our wisdom to those that are less fortunate. And in your case, the extremely ill-educated and willfully ignorant.

You are not a ticking timebomb, in fact you are a geyser of retarded notions. Thus, it is your duty as the ill-mannered, ill-educated willfully ignorant individual that you are, to halt any activity in which you resume to make a fool of your generation, your entertainment company, your nation and all those you apparently represent.

This is also some advice you should take to heart, An IV would be administered only by a Doctors approval, and is usually something given as a part of an emergency procedure and not the sole treatment. If you were to be "tired" which seems to be the only thing you have gone to seek guidance for, or else you would have "demanded" more than just an IV. It seems that your story lacks any proper guidance or information, in fact you just lack any common sense. For mentioning the nurse was "eating" it also insinuates that it was lunchtime, therefore wouldnt it make sense to have had a proper nutritious meal as opposed to inject yourself with a shot full of said nutrients you should be getting from food?

It is rich of you to walk around demanding an IV because of your "sickness", your actions only bring to mind the actions of desperation from addicts. Please, nurses work hard and study hard to make a living and gain a licence, don't demand for them to risk their livelihood just because you happen to be "sick".

Also, that repulsive apology does not seem sincere and will not suffice.

As for the racist remark. Yes, it is an unbelievable comment being said from someone who is a legal adult, let alone being a Radio DJ for a nationally broadcast show. In a time such as this in a world of globalisation racist remarks should not be said from any individual from a company that regards itself developed in anyway.

Should we remind you that your company is expanding in to the United States of America? Should we remind you that your company works with the race you seem to think is unattractive in order to gain profits by producing music and choreography... which is funnily enough how you make a living?

Mr Tae, this would be insulting coming from any individual in the limelight, but in your case it is baffling how you would spew out such nonsense. Are you not a part of a group called "Girls Generation"? And wasnt your group also featured in a show in the United States, that happens to be hosted by a person who is from the race you do not favor (FuseTV)? Are you also not from a country that is trying to make its image more favourable to the world, in order to expand its tourism industry?

It is a disgrace, an utter disgrace that not only are you a leader of a group called "Girls' Generation", but also to be a celebrity and a graduate of the SM academy. They teach you there how to be able to handle yourself in the public eye, how to show your best no matter how ill or tired you may be... in fact they teach you exactly how to avoid saying such things you seem to keep croaking out.

You are not only a disgrace as we have mentioned, but a continuous liability to SM entertainment and to MBC for not being able to do something so simple as holding your tongue, and perhaps keeping a happy face for 2 hours.

Idols and celebrities will always be scrutinised by the public, that is something that comes with fame and as an idol star you need to be at your best behaviour in every waking moment. As adults, its also a part of our lives to hold our tongue and be respectful, it should be more expectant of you.

SM should be wary and stop you from making more of a fool of their name. If they plan on making any successful steps in the Western part of the world, they should weed out such embarassments as you. MBC too, since they also have you under their employment.

You would think, that after a year of being "on watch" and having experienced such things as a silenceing from a 40,000+ audience because of the accumulation of your negative behaviour, you would learn. It just seems that the more any one of the girls of "Girls' Generation" is in the limelight, the worse an impression you continue to give.

Kim Taeyeon, as fellow "humans", you disgust us.

Edit:

For those who are requesting the audio of the conversation (there is no video as Chinchin was not bora during that time) you can find the audio rip in this site:

ChinChin Radio

credit: evile1690 for the pic.

Last edited by evile1690 on Sat 13 Jun 2009, 12:19 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : adding letter to mr tae)
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :
    UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-10

UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) Empty Re: UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip)

Post by Yumii Fri 16 Jan 2009, 3:57 am

^BEEBEE I love you

u'r so quick<333
    Last year was Tardfany and this year is Mr. Tae!
    Nice Job both of you ^^
    The reason of SNSD have more antis' is they don't think before they open their mouth.

aigoo~~ will they ever learn?

wut a great start of 2009 with SNSD, eh?
    This year is definitely SNSD year! Razz

Last edited by Yumii on Fri 16 Jan 2009, 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    Deliberately
    Deliberately
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 311
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-18

UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) Empty Re: UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip)

Post by Deliberately Fri 16 Jan 2009, 3:59 am

CAN THEY STOP USING HER SICKNESS as an EXCUSE EVERY SINGLE..

Oh she make stupid comments.... she's sick!!!

Oh she's frowning... coz she's sick!!

Oh she can't do sexy and she's stuff... coz she's SICK!!

She didn't perform well... coz she's sick..

OH she's been sick..

WTF she's been SICK the whole year round. Can SHE STOP IT? CAN THE SONES stop it?

Can she stop. She's gotta the WORST spoiled brat leader EVER that I had ever seen. Who only cares about herself... and not bother about her band. She is a spoiled brat. PFFFFF even soompi can't deny this case anymore.
    dbsjcsforever
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 216
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-14

Post by dbsjcsforever Fri 16 Jan 2009, 4:13 am

seriously, they should just take her off chin chin, she's ruining it. ==" for a black person? HELLO~ so what if she is "white", alicia keys is way more talented than her. i hope alicia key's fans start anti-ing taeyeon too. and wow, blaming the nurses too? why dont she just give herself the shot and see what happens before blaming the nurse? ==" ah, delusionals are so... sick? moody? taeyeon? that doesnt give her the right to complain on live broadcast ==" apparently, sm never trained her to sing and talk well
    sadface
    sadface
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 33
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-10

Post by sadface Fri 16 Jan 2009, 4:14 am

HAHA. I was following that thread post for post and I know exactly who those two posts come from. Especially the first because that girl cannot put a full grammatically correct paragraph together for the life of her. It got closed because as I've said before, the kcp mods are horrible and don't know how to do their job. And the delusionals are INSANE.

She should really watch her mouth...I remember one of the posts in the thread saying like "She has no right to be a radio host......" Ugh duh. The only reason she got this job was because Kangin had it already. Kangin had to WORK his way into getting into MBC radio (national vs his chunji on melon which is not as well known) and she just got thrown in. wtf.
    fseventh
    fseventh
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 136
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by fseventh Fri 16 Jan 2009, 4:26 am

I totally hate some soompi mods. They are totally delusional sometimes >.<. I wondered what she was doing in her training days? Skipping manner class? She used to insult junjin (shinhwa) and now this? I think she is not getting any better.

She is sick. We all know that and entertainment world doesn't need SICK PERSON. SICK PERSON SHOULD GO TO MENTAL HOSPITAL. Damn. I totally hate why she always bring her "sick matter". I think mostly artists just mentioned about sick or accident when someone asked them and she told about it by her own. How unprofessional is that.

And she really wants to tell everyone about the hospital's name? She asked Kang In first if she can do that, right? COME ON, GIRL!!! HOW LONG YOU HAVE BEEN IN RADIO UNTIL YOU DON'T KNOW BASIC RULE??? Kang In must be totally desperate on the same room with her.

About being racist... I totally can't stand it. Any reason behind this or any apology... I will not accept it.

This girl should totally go away.
    collation
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 303
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by collation Fri 16 Jan 2009, 4:37 am

THEY WILL NEVER LEARN!!!! NEVER!!!!

I'm so disgusted by this girl...how dare they even present her as a leader??
    She insulted the chinese, university students, Kangin and countless other, now RACIST comments??.... The funny thing is MAMA DELUSIONFUL bringing Seungri into the pitcutre... If you can't save your child, i guess you have to make sure another one dies with yours, right?? I can't stand them and the excuses they make for those girls... The are ill-mannered, arrogant girls... How dare she threathen to tell people which hospital it was so people wouldn't go there... ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?

SICK!?!?!? She should ask the artists who actually pass out and got perform right after...SICK!?!? like one of the users said here..SHE'S BEEN SICK ALL YEAR LONG!! I know WG sunye was also sick a lot last year, but if the fans didn't say so you wouldn't have known... THAT's WHAT A LEADER DOES!!! Don't they feel ashamed towards their parents?? how can they bluntly say these things and think it's okay????

The alicia keys comment is driving me nuts! how dare she?? but according to Ins<3nes, it's okay since they love Alicia... Excuse me but she insulted a whole race, whether she loves Alicia is not the issue here.... They just came back 5 days ago and already causing havoc.... What great examples for young girls....really BRAVO!!

Last edited by collation on Fri 16 Jan 2009, 4:44 am; edited 2 times in total
    legendPHS
    legendPHS
    Anti

Number of posts : 50
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-03

Post by legendPHS Fri 16 Jan 2009, 4:41 am

Mr Tae, be the same stage with Alicia Keys
    She is not only prettier and more talented than you, Alicia Keys, we provide you a new piano, and you better throw it to Mr Tae Yeon's head...she is an idiot!

Being a Korean, you are not pretty either, Mr Tae..plastic surgery didn't help you much, did it? Fever must be burn your brain down!
    YooSulover
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1884
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by YooSulover Fri 16 Jan 2009, 4:46 am

tsk tsk tsk. let's just do some warm welcoming to the new
    antis. =]]. wow. mr. tae mr. tae, will you ever learn?? i
    guess not. soooo stupid i swear!!! mr. tae, thanks for that
    remark, people are gonna hate you more!! aren't you glad
    you're doing this?! =]].
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Fri 16 Jan 2009, 5:07 am

it's pretty retarded for delusionfuls to trust mama delusionful's (who is NOT even korean) translation over a translation by a korean...
    from the topic starter in soompi
    as a korean person i find it embarrassing and tactless that the korean americans think it's okay for her to make comments like that bc that's our culture
    and lab**** was embarrassed by soompiers after she said "i wonder where other people 'hear it"
    and rofl why don't people be more open minded and accept that
    open minded?? let me tell you SOY, what if people tell you something that insults your race/ethnicity ?? i doubt you're going to be "it's okay..."...and since there are soompier feel insulted, you can't tell them to just accept it...and i believe mr.tae knows snsd also have black fans like steviewonder@allkpop..i don't know know whether he will say he doesn't feel insulted with her comment just TO DEFEND their beloved plastics since it's like right in the face for snsd's fans when they said snsd are nice girls( when in fact they are narrow minded and ignorant people)
    Isis93
    Isis93
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 411
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Post by Isis93 Fri 16 Jan 2009, 5:23 am

>=(...am nt very happy now!!!!

LOL...at 1st i wanna post this after reading it in soompi,but i'm too lazy..=P

the "she's sick" is such a lame excuse and it's expired...=_+
    everyone noes that a nurse can't give shots and if she did she'll lose her job
    of course..mr tae didn't cuz she's plain dumb....

WTH????!!!!!
    Alicia Keys is 988787656542436124312487912 times better than rat face troll!!!

Heck,Alicia Keys is 988787656542436124312487912 times bttr than soshits as whole

and of course much more pretty...rat face troll and her hoes is not even half quater as beautiful as alicia keys....

Is mannerless,slutty,vain and racist suppose to represent what girl's this generation from asia suppose to be??!!

I HAVE HALF A MIND WHOLE MIND TO DO THESE ACTION TO HER Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Isis93 on Fri 16 Jan 2009, 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    chocohippo
    chocohippo
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 443
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by chocohippo Fri 16 Jan 2009, 5:32 am

FINALLY
    I know why there's "TaeFany"! Making people anti them is this "couple"'s specialty Surprise

Good job Taengoo...now you got more antis~ and I thought your "wife" was rude...you're even worse... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by brokenhearted Fri 16 Jan 2009, 5:38 am

QBee: much love for posting the article. I love you
    I was too heated to even think straight when I saw the thread in soompi.

& of course leave it to the delusionals to defend Rat Face Mr.Tae.
    The whole hospital thing I can care less because her lil'rant just shows how unprofessional & such a stupid diva she is but what pissed me off & put me in a heated state was her comment about Alicia Keys.

That was just straight racist & pure ignorance. I HAD to voice my opinion on that & again leave it to Mama D & LaBitch to step in & try to defend her.

Mama D to say that it doesn't matter. That in her words "the girls love Alicia Keys especially SooYoung" WHO GIVES A F**k!?! if your stupid girls like Alicia Keys point of the matter is that Rat Face Mr. Tae's comment DOES MATTER & for Mama D to say it doesn't matter just makes her as ignorant as Rat Face Mr.Tae.

Mama D is from America, she should know that racism is wrong here, yet she's gonna defend someone whom makes a racist comment. As an American I'm disgusted in her or any other American that defends racist/ignorant comments/actions.

LaBitch is just retarded..so whatever she says is just stupid. She does nothing but breath hot air because every little thing she says is a lie. She's delusional number 2, Mama D is number 1.

All those other delusionals that say "she probably never encountered a black person before"..here's some advice your stupid leader & her group came to L.A for HB. L.A has ALOT of black ppl. No matter were you go you'll see a black person.

In words of the delusionals "oh ma gee 2009 is REALLY SNSD year", yes it really is the year for SNSD to fall, because what a way to start off the new year.
    First banned from KBS MuBank & now Rat Face Mr.Tae & her ignorant comment.
    Yep, that's a perfect way to start the year UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) 594437

Of course soompi mods will close it because soompi = sissified 2

Last edited by marmar on Fri 16 Jan 2009, 5:44 am; edited 2 times in total
    AngelWings
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 174
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by AngelWings Fri 16 Jan 2009, 5:40 am

HOHOHO... THAT RACIST COMMENT WILL FLAME HER!
    i remember having commented like that years ago ( when i was in elementary ) and a friend who's a half african-american gave me the lecture of a lifetime *shivers*. and he's my friend on the first place!. the thing is they are sensitive about what they are being called and for a radio dj just to say it on national broadcast damn! thats not gonna boost her popularity. *shames*.

and hello! ranting about some nurse on air was UNCOOL. you cant blame all those messages she received. im hoping with this they will kick her out of chinchin for good.

hmm.. what a nice year for snsd. first them being banned from music bank ( its official.. i think.. just read it off coolsmurf wordpress ), and MNET , now stupid leader cant control her mouth gaining tons of antis Razz
    dbsjcsforever
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 216
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-14

Post by dbsjcsforever Fri 16 Jan 2009, 5:46 am

oh well, i wanted to rant more actually but on the bright side, i think a new female group has debut? afterschool, (rumoured that micky's ex girlfriend is in it), lets just watch how afterschool kick them off the charts ^^
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1555
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by bigbangislove Fri 16 Jan 2009, 5:50 am

These people are absolute morons.
    If another girl group said this those delusionals wouldn't hesitate to flame and bash them.
    Soompi also would NOT close the topic.

Mad
    yushin013only
    yushin013only
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 119
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-26

Post by yushin013only Fri 16 Jan 2009, 6:06 am

she is soooo unprofessional...
    Chinchin is a public show not hers, she should not let people hear her rants...
    a total air head...the nurse should've inject her some sort of a tranquilizer for her to stop ranting....

those inSONEs ran out of excuses that's why all they could say is "she's sick"!!

wtf!! being sick is not an excuse to give racist remarks to other people...

Last edited by yushin013only on Sun 18 Jan 2009, 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    MeLowANTI
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 23
    Warning :

Post by MeLowANTI Fri 16 Jan 2009, 6:31 am

Ooohhh.. making the Health Care Providers angry now???
    WTF??? i am one of them.. i hate taeyuck so much now..
    smittens
    smittens
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 90
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by smittens Fri 16 Jan 2009, 8:04 am

i didn't see this earlier in soompi.

she never learns, doesn't she? sick people get moody at times? they do, but there's no reason to blame it on the nurse!

edit:

i forgot about her racist mark, silly me. Taeyuck, please look at the mirror first before you start insulting others. Are you even pretty?!
    k.y
    k.y
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 30
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by k.y Fri 16 Jan 2009, 8:15 am

Gee,I'm with dear Tae forever~>.<
    Mizuki
    Mizuki
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1185
    Warning :
    UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10UPDATED: Kim Taeyeon's racist remark? (+Audio Rip) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-17

Post by Mizuki Fri 16 Jan 2009, 8:18 am

WAAHHH~~ hypnotize
    Delusionfuls still trying to deny. Psh, it's solid proof.
    uknow_wifey
    uknow_wifey
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 199
    Location : looking for the perfect wedding dress with yunnie oppa ♥
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by uknow_wifey Fri 16 Jan 2009, 8:24 am

Gosh, this hoe-bag just won't quit until the whole of the planet minus korea has been insulted by her. The Hispanic people better watch out, she'll have her sights to insult them in the future, too. First of all, Soy bringing up Seungri as a red herring in the argument is pure trash. Having taken debate classes, my teacher would chew her up and spit her out with her shoddy arguments. Yes, Seungri did say something that was wrong. Yes, what Seungri said displayed his ignorance. However, he apologized for his comment which he said while joking.

It is quite different, however, from Mr. Tae calling black people ugly. Way different. It doesn't matter if SNSD have proclaimed their love for Alicia Keys. In the 50s, white people loved (and stole) black music but racism and segregation was still very much in place. It is childish on the delusionals side to gloss this over. A girl who is not beautiful (neither before nor after her surgery) should not be having ANY judgment when it comes to looks.

As for her unprofessional behavior with the hospital...this just shows how unlovable and bratty she is. As an entertainer, why would you think it's appropriate to name the hospital that you weren't "treated right" in...lord knows with her crazy fans, they will raid the hospital like they did everything that harmed their precious 9. If she weren't in SM Entertainment, her career would have sunk almost as soon as it began. She's moved higher on my sh*t list.

/epic novel rant
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Post by jaejae19 Fri 16 Jan 2009, 8:32 am

principle: if you can't say anything good, KEEP YOUR FRIGGING MOUTH SHUT.

delusionals... i commend you for becoming so like your idols in being stupid. always defending them, even when they're obviously wrong. your faithfulness is sickening to the core...

GO TAEYUCK! keep it up and eventually, your anti's will get a guinness for having the most number~ oye~
    legendPHS
    legendPHS
    Anti

Number of posts : 50
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-03

Post by legendPHS Fri 16 Jan 2009, 8:49 am

^
    Correct, I would like to see SN shit dae acheive Guiness for having
    the world most many antis, (C'mon let's breaking the record, we STAND)
    While their humble and talented sun bae DBSK own a biggest fanclub in the world.

Keep it on Mr Tae, and HIS fellow groupmate!

Last edited by legendPHS on Fri 16 Jan 2009, 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    AngelWings
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 174
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by AngelWings Fri 16 Jan 2009, 8:50 am

so i was reading the thread in soompi LOL delusionful standing up for her.. sad to say alot of them willing to look the other way when it comes to their plastic girls. and oh why oh why they brought up seungri again?? only proves they're willing to drag other name just to divert anti's attention >.<

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:13 pm