The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
alwaiis_u
xjjjLOVE
shitdae
Hannie*Saru
yuniel
Wolfie
xisa
~MiXiHae~DBSK
soshit
sing_lalala
amylia
empress_ellen
snurfyangel
Zoy
brokenhearted
Yumii
Tiffany_Ugly
fuzzywuzzy
Evilicewolf
collation
Super Gal
AngelWings
Angela
snsdsuckss
Tangera
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
Bento_box
31 posters

SM Entertainment is desperate

soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :
    SM Entertainment is desperate - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SM Entertainment is desperate - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-17

SM Entertainment is desperate - Page 2 Empty Re: SM Entertainment is desperate

Post by soshit Sat 02 Aug 2008, 4:56 am

i hope jumping boa will join the black ocean... SM Entertainment is desperate - Page 2 620537
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    SM Entertainment is desperate - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10SM Entertainment is desperate - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Sat 02 Aug 2008, 6:42 am

BOA!!
    LOVE YOU!!
    HATE THAT NINE GIRLS PERFORMING JUST TO SHOW THEIR PANTIES!
    xisa
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 65
    Warning :
    SM Entertainment is desperate - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SM Entertainment is desperate - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-25

Post by xisa Sat 02 Aug 2008, 10:16 am

ZLY and SHINee's fc will join the shapingkael too soon I bet... Razz Can't wait for it to happen! I love you Well at least for now all the big fc's are joining forces! Yay~!

I didnt know BoA is not included in the concert originally. o.o That is weird, she is one of their most successful artist! The earliest too! When I read that BoA said she's happy to meet her korean fans again, it strikes me as its not like BoA didnt wanna perform at the smlive (maybe its because of her busy schedule or something, I thought)), its because she's not invited in the first place!

SM loves SNSD more than BoA. >.> Since BoA is at the top of her game already SM thought they could make another BoA since it means double of BoA's cash.

I sure hope SNSD next stop is not Japan. They better not be making music there. >.>
    amylia
    amylia
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 67
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by amylia Sat 02 Aug 2008, 11:00 am

Well for me, it's better SNSD is sent to Japan. Since nobody is gonna give them any attention there. They're just gonna be labelled as Morning Musume wannabe. Then they could just drop from the face of earth. Bwahahahahaha, how's that for planning. Or make them subgroup, SNSD-J (Jpn), SNSD-C (China). Then they have to eat back their words about not being an experimental group or have any subgroups like Suju. Better yet send them to America. Or Zimbabwe or to the end of the earth. Just far far away from here.
    Wolfie
    Wolfie
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 13
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by Wolfie Sat 02 Aug 2008, 10:58 pm

THEY FIGHT DIRTY..!!!!

THEY SHOULDN'T MAKE BOA COME TO THE CONCERT SO THAT THEIR TICKETS WOULD ONLY SELL..!!!

SHAME ON THEM!!
    yuniel
    yuniel
    STAND Staff
    STAND Staff

Female Number of posts : 313
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by yuniel Sun 03 Aug 2008, 3:58 am

lol the tickets are not selling well and SM resorted to putting BoA in into the concert too and announced, hoping that BoA fans would come and buy the remaining tickets. tsh.
    He better repay them by cancelling snsd's album and make one for BoA's comeback instead. Why leave talented ppl like BoA and CSJH in japan while wasting money and resources on nine idiots...
    Hannie*Saru
    Hannie*Saru
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 297
    Warning :

Post by Hannie*Saru Sun 03 Aug 2008, 2:33 pm

amylia wrote:Well for me, it's better SNSD is sent to Japan. Since nobody is gonna give them any attention there. They're just gonna be labelled as Morning Musume wannabe. Then they could just drop from the face of earth. Bwahahahahaha, how's that for planning. Or make them subgroup, SNSD-J (Jpn), SNSD-C (China). Then they have to eat back their words about not being an experimental group or have any subgroups like Suju. Better yet send them to America. Or Zimbabwe or to the end of the earth. Just far far away from here.

I was actually thinking about that XD Morning Musume fans will prolly hate them for trying to rival them. And SNSD would prolly screw up and say something disrespectful about MM, who's been around for a whole decade. And like DBSK, they might not go on Utaban and that music.. station thing.. cuz H!P has control

Meh, I'm not really a fan of BoA, but I know lots of people adore her. I guess tickets really are selling horribly XD

Post by Guest Sun 03 Aug 2008, 6:29 pm

I'm not really a BoA fan but she is way better than ShitDae
    instead of adding her to the concert she should just replace ShitDae
    LSM is a real idiot to send all the good singers to Japan and only take them back to Korea when they are in need of help
    BoA, CSJH, DBSK are all in Japan now >.<
    I just really hope SuJu don't get sent to Japan
    STUpiD-CRack_HEad
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 308
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by STUpiD-CRack_HEad Sun 03 Aug 2008, 6:52 pm

um..... ahahahha but i just notice that it become a disaster when SNSD came to SM!
    but, i can't wait for boa!!!!!
    omg! zoy it would be funny if while during SNSD perform boa pops out!
    SNSD= confused
    Razz laughing w/ joy!
    shitdae
    shitdae
    Anti

Number of posts : 57
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by shitdae Mon 04 Aug 2008, 12:15 am

they should disappear
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Post by xjjjLOVE Mon 04 Aug 2008, 1:13 am

pshh the only thing they had to do was take those nine sluts out and BOOM
    you've got a SOLD OUT concert ^^

(sorry if this is the second comment!)
    alwaiis_u
    alwaiis_u
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 169
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-26

Post by alwaiis_u Thu 07 Aug 2008, 12:11 am

i want black ocean....
    HEAVEN, i can't wait to see though i probably cant go
    but dang, that is dirty

either, im happy that she gest to make appearance again
    since she deserve all the attention
    and also Ri finally meeting her idol again. YES!

btw, what's with boa & jessica ho? im confuse.
    and why would jumping boa be rivals just kuz they're friends with J. Ho
    isn't that a bit bias?
    SuJugirl95
    SuJugirl95
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 70
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Post by SuJugirl95 Thu 07 Aug 2008, 11:20 pm

No BoA is gonna be in the SM Live I'm going and it said that
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Thu 13 Nov 2008, 4:32 am

Hahahahahaha! FINALLY!!!! They should really open their eyes more to fans! Great decision to make BoA come back!!! I'm pretty much sure JumpingBoA's misses her so much!!!! I know I did! :)

Of course the tickets are not selling well... With those plastics on the line up... Really... Who would want to watch?! As much as it hurts me not to see my idols if ever I have the chance and opportunity to watch SM Town... If the plastics are performing... then I'd rather stay home than go and watch that...

And yes... LSM please... if you want to survive in the music industry and to avoid the wrath of the fans then please... do everyone and yourself a favor... Disband SNSD... It'll make yours and everyone's life peaceful. SM Entertainment is desperate - Page 2 594437
    IhateSOSHI
    IhateSOSHI
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 519
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by IhateSOSHI Thu 13 Nov 2008, 4:45 am

SM entertainment is desperate T^T
    poor SM,but i know what makes them DESPERATE...
    it's shitdae!!
    Mizuki
    Mizuki
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1185
    Warning :
    SM Entertainment is desperate - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SM Entertainment is desperate - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-17

Post by Mizuki Mon 29 Dec 2008, 10:18 pm

BoA. She's the legend of SM Entertainment.

SNSD are just constantly making fools of themselves, including their desperate fans. SNSD is making SM look worse than it already is. LSM is full of crap to not pull his niece's groupie out. "You don't have to like someone to respect them."~ This is something my grandma taught me. In the end, I won't ever like SNSD, but apparently, they don't earn my respect.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:21 am