The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
PandaPanda
ai_sumairu
wonderwomann
LUPIN
i_hate_snsd
ijustlovetvxq
SparklingDiamond
MinnieMinMinChunnie
collation
aquatitans
iAsian210
paboshitdae
hiyostand
IhateSOSHI
Jaeshiq3112
soshit
izzybellboo
SUJUDB
key
SUSHIFANSATSOOMPIHATER
Tangera
uknow_wifey
Angela
soshihater
cherry_berry
chocohippo
queenbee
31 posters

Mr. Tae's win is scripted...

queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :
    Mr. Tae's win is scripted... Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Mr. Tae's win is scripted... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Mr. Tae's win is scripted... Empty Mr. Tae's win is scripted...

Post by queenbee Thu 11 Dec 2008, 5:14 am

... and I am set to prove it...

Okay...

We all know that the rat faced retard won YEPP Popularity Award by a technicality.

We also all know that the only reason she won is because Big Bang didn't come.

In GDA website, it is clearly stated there that artists who do not show up have no chance of winning an award on the night.

In case some of you don't know, artists are informed beforehand who wins the Bonsang Awards, thus the performances during the night. It's the Popularity Awards and the Daesang which is a surprise for the evening.

While the polls for the Popularity Awards may show in the GDA website, artists are not sure which one they will get, YEPP Disk or YEPP Digital...

So how come I feel Taeyeon's win is already premeditated and scripted?

First off, LSM's win for Producer of the Year Award and his PRE-RECORDED video acceptance speech in Times Square, US of A...

Yup.. it's pre-recorded...

All that video editing and rehearsed/memorized speech reeked of something nasty.

Notice how he also made special mention of SNSD, specifically Taeyeon, in his speech:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/jvrf0XBICgk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/jvrf0XBICgk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Premeditated? Or maybe he suddenly turned clairvoyant and saw what's about to happen in the future?

Second thing.. a list of confirmed attendees was given out a day prior to the Awards night... no Big Bang... and lo and behold, there is a Kim Taeyeon!

As I mentioned before, Bonsang Awards get announced to the artists prior to the Award show. So no surprise DBSK, WG, MC Mong, Shinhwa were there. But Taeyeon? She is not even in the listing. The only thing she was in the running now was the YEPP Popularity Award... now, wait a minute... she is 5th place... and with Big Bang out of the picture, she gets to have 4th runner up! Yahoo~

Funny how Sissifieds in soompi were celebrating her "attendance" in the GDA a day PRIOR to the announcement of the "Confirmed Guest List". Their source? SOSIZ... Since when did SOSIZ have access to "confirmed guest listings" BEFORE the announcement of GDA?

And rat face's acceptance speech... imagine my surprise that she also mentioned "Kangin-oppa" in her thank you's...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/wD8FPzhfwBE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/wD8FPzhfwBE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Why mention Kangin all of a sudden? And MBC ChinChin? So imagine my surprise (AGAIN!) when I found THIS video:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ODrJudbJyO0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ODrJudbJyO0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

scripted much? HELL YES!!! Funny how they have a TV monitor set up to tune in to GDA in the radio booth... and it doesn't hurt that ChinChin is bora that evening too... oh, the coincidences...

Youngwoon you are too nice for your own good.. seriously... but you and 2PM need to act more surprised next time because your facial expressions says it all...

So the big question now is, why didn't Big Bang come?

Was is due to YG being pissed that Big Bang didn't get a Bonsang that he held Big Bang from attending? They already had YEPP Award in their hands (Big Bang was in 3rd ranking).

Was it due to YG supposedly being at bad sides with GDA committee members?

Or could it be a pay-off from one company to another (SM to YG)... after all, we got LSM himself circumventing the whole "No Show, No Award" thing.. what is to stop him from "buying" the YEPP award from YG?

Last edited by queenbee on Thu 11 Dec 2008, 7:31 am; edited 2 times in total
    chocohippo
    chocohippo
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 443
    Warning :
    Mr. Tae's win is scripted... Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Mr. Tae's win is scripted... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Mr. Tae's win is scripted... Empty Re: Mr. Tae's win is scripted...

Post by chocohippo Thu 11 Dec 2008, 5:54 am

Shocked
    I hate Taeyuck even more now.
    Twisted Evil
    cherry_berry
    cherry_berry
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 270
    Warning :
    Mr. Tae's win is scripted... Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10Mr. Tae's win is scripted... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-08

Post by cherry_berry Thu 11 Dec 2008, 6:53 am

Whats?
    Mr.Moneylover acceptance speech was recorded from USA?
    There is a rule no show,no award,isnt there?
    So,why mr.Moneylover can win the award??
    Wew,something perculiar happened in GDA!!

I am not really sure that mr.Tai could defeate bigbang..
    Maybe,it is true,if SM 'bought' yepp popularity award,so that mr.Tai looked like a popular and famous artist..
    What is actually happening with KPOP?
    Why kpop is so different now??
    I am dissapointed with GDA,
    GDA is not the most prestige award anymore!

And Now,
    i really hate the rat face and shitdae
    Huh!

One more..
    For me, mr.Tai aka rat face is a loser!
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Thu 11 Dec 2008, 7:16 am

bee, u once again make me amaze with ur investigation..and u just succeeded to make me hate dat rat face even more. anyway someone has to post this at shitdae fandoms just to shut their oh-so-delighted mood! this is seriously annoying. i dun believe that rat face can beat big bang in the poll! i am sure all vip are pissed now..becos i am!
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

Post by queenbee Thu 11 Dec 2008, 7:38 am

^
    If LSM didn't win that Producer of the Year Award, I wouldn't have questioned anything else otherwise, given the so called strict implementation of the "No show, no award" thing of GDA. That has always been GDA's practice for the past years...

I could have simply ranted on how Taeyuck won by a technicality and left it at that...

But this one takes the cake IMO...

Seriously, even Delusionals are like, "well LSM is a special case.."

Say what??? An award is an award.. and he is certainly NOT the only producer out there...

I mean, really... =___= I am so pissed right now, it's not even funny... all because of that Chinchin video...

You can clearly see how awkward 2PM were waiting for her name to be called... they were like *waiting to cheer*.. and when she mentioned Kangin's name in her speech.. the 2PM guys were already pointing at Kangin BEFORE Taeyeon mentioned his name... seriously.. WTH???

I feel sorry for all the VIPs out there.. they have been robbed of a sure and clear victory!

Last edited by queenbee on Thu 11 Dec 2008, 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    cherry_berry
    cherry_berry
    Official Anti

Warning :
    Mr. Tae's win is scripted... Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10Mr. Tae's win is scripted... Right_bar_bleue

Post by cherry_berry Thu 11 Dec 2008, 7:42 am

@soshihater *mb novi kan? Ni cisti XD*

i agree with u!
    Someone must tell the truth bout this!
    Oh,
    dont let delusionfuls happy!!
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by Angela Thu 11 Dec 2008, 9:17 am

LOL, I knew it was scripted.
    She won because the real winners didn't attend.
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by soshihater Thu 11 Dec 2008, 9:28 am

i know, bee! it was soo made up!! geez i cant believe how dirty lsm can be! seriously i am really pissed now! what the heck happen with credibility?! anyway, bee can u find the latest poll statistic for yepp popularity? i really wanna c the last result so i can shove it to delusionfuls faces that the rat face didnt deserve dat award at all!!!
    uknow_wifey
    uknow_wifey
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 199
    Location : looking for the perfect wedding dress with yunnie oppa ♥
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by uknow_wifey Thu 11 Dec 2008, 9:32 am

Wow...I'm seriously speechless...Good research skills, Mama Bee. You could clearly see in the ChinChin radio station clip that 2PM wasn't surprised by the win...the whole clip was just one fun fest of awkwardness. And, I'm sure that no matter how much evidence you put into the argument, ins<3nes will just keep saying that she deserved it blah blah blah. That's why I'm glad STANDers are rational. I love you
    Tangera
    Tangera

Number of posts : 104
    Warning :

Post by Tangera Thu 11 Dec 2008, 10:00 am

What YG announced was that Big Bang and Lee Hyori had to prepare for her concert thus they couldn't attend GDA...but it doesn't make sense...because it's not even Big Bang's concert...

Well done, BEE! <333
    Definitely scripted.
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

Post by queenbee Thu 11 Dec 2008, 10:29 am

^
    Oh please... Hyori's concert is on the 20th... which is what? 10 days AFTER GDA... its not as if Big Bang will be performing for the ENTIRE concert.. its just a special stage with Hyori!

Hyori I can understand, coz its her concert.. but Big Bang? What do they think of those boys? Amateurs? They have been in the business for some time now, going head to head with the best of kpop (e.g. DBSK, WG and Suju to name a a few)...

Big Bang are professionals.. they don't need 10 effing days to prepare for a special stage...

SNSD were said to have taken 2 days to deliver their T.O.P. Special stage in Inkigayo... if Tardfany was able to memorize those dance steps in 2 days (as Delusionfuls claim) the boys in Big Bang could rehearse their MKMF Special stage in half a day AND perform it to perfection... unlike some washed up 9-girl group...

/end rant

anyway, bee can u find the latest poll statistic for yepp popularity? i really wanna c the last result so i can shove it to delusionfuls faces that the rat face didnt deserve dat award at all!!!

Mr. Tae's win is scripted... Gda210
    ^
    This was as of November 26... as i mentioned in the news section, unless Taeyuck here managed to suddenly get an overwhelming 10++% of the poll votes in less than two weeks to surpass Son Ho Young and Big Bang, the only reason why she is even holding on to that golden statuette is either because of pure dumb luck or dirty cash... whatever floats Sissifieds leaky boat...

Last edited by queenbee on Thu 11 Dec 2008, 11:17 am; edited 2 times in total
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by soshihater Thu 11 Dec 2008, 11:12 am

^ thanx bee!!
    and wtf??? =_______________=
    noone except God could make her win that award!
    well it's a different matter if lee soo man is a new GOD of this century *sarcasm*
    SUSHIFANSATSOOMPIHATER
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 21
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-23

Post by SUSHIFANSATSOOMPIHATER Thu 11 Dec 2008, 3:18 pm

when they calle her name i was like WTF?!!!!!!
    lol
    she wasnt even CLOSE and she won?! the hell with that.
    cherry_berry
    cherry_berry
    Official Anti

Warning :

Post by cherry_berry Thu 11 Dec 2008, 5:16 pm

Maybe bigbang was not told by GDA's EO that they won an award,
    so they didnt come..
    key
    key
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 402
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-09

Post by key Thu 11 Dec 2008, 6:01 pm

hell yeah! so scripted so scripted so scripted. MONEY much??tsk tsk tsk
    SUJUDB
    SUJUDB
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 386
    Warning :

Post by SUJUDB Thu 11 Dec 2008, 8:46 pm

His speech itself was scripted too!!! (And being the most hated "girl" group ever, he didn't seem surprised or thankful that he "won" leeched that award.....)

oh yeah just watch his performance....BORING! no stage presence and performance sucked.
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by izzybellboo Thu 11 Dec 2008, 10:39 pm

I just DESPISE how LSM manages to keep bouncing in his plastic girls when they are not WANTED or NEEDED.
    He has to keep thrusting them into the faces of people who are celebrating their idols at GDA.... Because he knows that without his constant bugging for people to pay attention to those b*tches, NOBODY WILL CARE TWO HOOTS (except for delusionals and perverted old MEN!)

Something STINKS here... My mouth was falling off of my face when LSM appeared.
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Fri 12 Dec 2008, 12:37 am

snsd is ruining everything!! even GDA is no longer as prestigious as before
    Jaeshiq3112
    Jaeshiq3112
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 192
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Jaeshiq3112 Fri 12 Dec 2008, 1:22 am

Basically, she didn't really mean what she said for her WINNING speech.
    *scoffs*
    IhateSOSHI
    IhateSOSHI
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 519
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by IhateSOSHI Fri 12 Dec 2008, 9:01 am

I know it!!
    it was scripted!
    it's so annoying!!
    hiyostand
    hiyostand
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 267
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Post by hiyostand Fri 12 Dec 2008, 10:52 am

This just proves you can believe everything you see. Money can get you so far D:
    I also remember reading how YG had problems with GDAs so I think that's the major reason.

I'm sure if BB was there they would bag a lot of awards not saying that I don't think the others deserve it (except Mr. Tae)
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    Mr. Tae's win is scripted... Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Mr. Tae's win is scripted... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Fri 12 Dec 2008, 3:54 pm

Im so mad ~!

i can't get over her winning.
    iAsian210
    iAsian210
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 84
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-07

Post by iAsian210 Fri 12 Dec 2008, 5:55 pm

oh wow!
    LSM, snsd didnt even release an album yet and u mention them? that rat face taeyuck?! she slept with him. wait no..scratch that, all nine did anyway..
    aquatitans
    aquatitans
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 285
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by aquatitans Sun 14 Dec 2008, 7:24 am

i was also so pissed when i saw him sitting next to su..and to top that he got an award?! i was so freakin mad! seriously! i wished big bang attended and pound him in the face for stealing their award!
    SUJUDB
    SUJUDB
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 386
    Warning :

Post by SUJUDB Sun 14 Dec 2008, 5:44 pm

Oh i just noticed something Razz When he went up to receive the award, the only showed SHINee (who were being respectful hoobaes and setting a good example even though they didn't have to be respectful to mr. tae). LOL!!!! Didn't even show DBSK!!! Cameraman likes DBSK so they would show them but i guess he noticed their lack of enthusiasm and decided not to film them XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:14 pm