The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
Tiffany_Ugly
soshit
sing_lalala
collation
Yumii
Bento_box
Hannie*Saru
boomboomnya
Super Gal
Tbell
SUJUDB
xisa
soshihater
empress_ellen
KaoriSaru
LenaLuvsWG
snsdsuckss
fuzzywuzzy
Cutie
Angela
24 posters

Nam Gyuri says SeeYA to her mind

sing_lalala
    sing_lalala
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 54
    Warning :
    Nam Gyuri says SeeYA to her mind - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Nam Gyuri says SeeYA to her mind - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-18

Nam Gyuri says SeeYA to her mind - Page 2 Empty Re: Nam Gyuri says SeeYA to her mind

Post by sing_lalala Mon 28 Jul 2008, 11:23 pm

10th SNSD member wannabe -_-
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :
    Nam Gyuri says SeeYA to her mind - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Nam Gyuri says SeeYA to her mind - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Nam Gyuri says SeeYA to her mind - Page 2 Empty Re: Nam Gyuri says SeeYA to her mind

Post by soshit Tue 29 Jul 2008, 8:11 am

a plastic befriend with plastics... rabbit
    Tiffany_Ugly
    Tiffany_Ugly
    Anti

Number of posts : 88
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by Tiffany_Ugly Tue 29 Jul 2008, 6:42 pm

i always hate her. defending snsd u are shit!!
    B*tchanny
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Post by B*tchanny Tue 29 Jul 2008, 11:56 pm

lol i dont even know who she is.
    is she a singer?
    shitdae
    shitdae
    Anti

Number of posts : 57
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by shitdae Mon 04 Aug 2008, 12:40 am

i hate ppl who like snsd =___=++

Post by Guest Tue 05 Aug 2008, 3:16 pm

l0v3p1gg13 wrote:
    collation wrote:Nam Gyuri biotch! u are on my shit list.. No wonder i never liked your fake ass.. after u let that dancer have a seizure behind u, i saw the bitch in you.. tony left your ass, you lost your mind, started slapping people in movie sets, left seeya, now hanging out with sluts... biotch no wonder your song is a flop... eat your heart out...

tea??/ HAHHAHAHA!!! grrrllll we know that secret code for slore activity.. bug eyed bitch

off topic: O_O she let someone have a seizure behind her?

haha this bitch is just like SNSD
    all fake 24/7
    Yeah, Gyuri continued to smile and dance while other members of Seeya suddenly stopped and didn't know what to do because they were freaked out. I've never liked Gyuri since she was making fun of the singer (forgot her name) and that she made her cry.
    C. ELESTE
    C. ELESTE
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 70
    Location : In LeeTeuk's dreams, affections, heart & mind always
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-12

Post by C. ELESTE Sun 31 Aug 2008, 3:10 am

Birds of the same feathers flock together.

Now I know what that means.
    Another plastic idiot joining them.
    It's no wonder why she gets an unresponsive crowd.

Have tea as much as you can with those freaks,
    coz you won't be able to do anymore in the near future.
    DEADDx
    DEADDx
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 29
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-24

Post by DEADDx Mon 03 Nov 2008, 10:24 pm

Nam GyuRi boasted of her love for SNSD and how she considers them like friends and has met them outside of work on numerous occasions, by drinking Tea.

Going for tea, eh? Gyuri with your lack of personality and second rate talent, you'll have plenty of time for that in the future. perhaps SNSD can join you and you can open a tea shop together. Call it "plastic teacup". Make it a theme, plastic cutlery, plastic cups, plastic women to serve it for you!!!

hahas !
    that cracked me up ! xDDDDD
    DEADDx
    DEADDx
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 29
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-24

Post by DEADDx Mon 03 Nov 2008, 10:25 pm

Angel wrote:
    Nam GyuRi boasted of her love for SNSD and how she considers them like friends and has met them outside of work on numerous occasions, by drinking Tea.

Going for tea, eh? Gyuri with your lack of personality and second rate talent, you'll have plenty of time for that in the future. perhaps SNSD can join you and you can open a tea shop together. Call it "plastic teacup". Make it a theme, plastic cutlery, plastic cups, plastic women to serve it for you!!!

hahahas .
    that cracked me up ! xDDDDD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:46 pm