The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
kijun
Oh_Mona
LUPIN
wickedfairy
fuzzywuzzy
Cutie-Weirdo
Angela
jaejae19
collation
queenbee
soshit
KaoriSaru
Zoy
Kamo
18 posters

[SURPRISE!!] STANDsubs Presents: Seo TaiJi To the Rescue!

Kamo
    Kamo
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 447
    Warning :
    [SURPRISE!!] STANDsubs Presents: Seo TaiJi To the Rescue! Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10[SURPRISE!!] STANDsubs Presents: Seo TaiJi To the Rescue! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

[SURPRISE!!] STANDsubs Presents: Seo TaiJi To the Rescue! Empty [SURPRISE!!] STANDsubs Presents: Seo TaiJi To the Rescue!

Post by Kamo Sun 05 Oct 2008, 12:40 am

Another special surprise for STAND members, because, well... we love you.

It's not just young artists that have had enough. It's time for the older generation to take a STAND
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :
    [SURPRISE!!] STANDsubs Presents: Seo TaiJi To the Rescue! Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10[SURPRISE!!] STANDsubs Presents: Seo TaiJi To the Rescue! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-10

[SURPRISE!!] STANDsubs Presents: Seo TaiJi To the Rescue! Empty Re: [SURPRISE!!] STANDsubs Presents: Seo TaiJi To the Rescue!

Post by Zoy Sun 05 Oct 2008, 12:45 am

So, this is what KamOx has been up to, eh?

LOVED IT <3
    KaoriSaru
    KaoriSaru
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 66
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

[SURPRISE!!] STANDsubs Presents: Seo TaiJi To the Rescue! Empty Re: [SURPRISE!!] STANDsubs Presents: Seo TaiJi To the Rescue!

Post by KaoriSaru Sun 05 Oct 2008, 2:10 am

Great Job! Eventhough I dont really like the song much but yea the subs still rocks <3
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Sun 05 Oct 2008, 4:06 am

i'm not really into this type of song but love the subs
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Sun 05 Oct 2008, 4:28 am

Kamox strikes again!!

Great job guys!!

Taiji is the effing bomb yo~

@kaorisauru and sohit:
    Tsk tsk.. shame on you kids for not liking his music ^________^
    collation
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 303
    Warning :

Post by collation Sun 05 Oct 2008, 10:27 am

my first time listening to him...but the subs were right on!! i'm loving it so much
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Post by jaejae19 Sun 05 Oct 2008, 12:04 pm

OMG!!! i loved it!!

the cultural president, musical genius.... and my musical hero ---- SEO TAIJI IS THE MAN!!! wooh~~~
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Post by Angela Sun 05 Oct 2008, 12:46 pm

I love the subs. Good job Kamo I love you
    Kamo
    Kamo
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 447
    Warning :

Post by Kamo Sun 05 Oct 2008, 1:12 pm

Thanks Angel, but not me, I did nothing. Tell that to a box. Lol
    Cutie-Weirdo
    Cutie-Weirdo
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 77
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-08

Post by Cutie-Weirdo Sun 05 Oct 2008, 4:41 pm

i luv it !!!!! Surprise
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Post by Angela Sun 05 Oct 2008, 5:28 pm

Your welcome Kamo.

BOX you are sooooooooo Prection. Razz
    fuzzywuzzy
    fuzzywuzzy
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 444
    Warning :

Post by fuzzywuzzy Sun 05 Oct 2008, 9:41 pm

seo taiji <3

I'm glad you did him ^__^ I'm a happy fuzz now.
    wickedfairy
    wickedfairy
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 322
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by wickedfairy Mon 06 Oct 2008, 5:14 am

I never get the chance to listen to his music.
    AND I LOVE IT!
    well,not entirely because of the subs,but yeah,the subs add a little spice to it XD
    Gotta listen to more of his songs :)
    LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by LUPIN Mon 06 Oct 2008, 6:13 am

oooh good job!!
    the lyrics are nice~~
    cat
    Oh_Mona
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by Oh_Mona Tue 07 Oct 2008, 6:17 pm

OMG SEO TAIJI!!!

I LOVE Seo Taiji, I'm so glad that you did this.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

LOL, it sounds like it could be sung as the english lyrics.

And shame on all that don't know Seo TaiJi or don't appreciate his music.

I sound like such a fangirl, I only get like this for Seo Taiji (And other exceptions)... I is a rock fan, hell just a fan of music
    kijun
    kijun
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 902
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by kijun Wed 15 Oct 2008, 11:39 am

KAMOOOO
    its so scary
    but
    it matches it soo well !
    love it<3
    IhateSOSHI
    IhateSOSHI
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 519
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by IhateSOSHI Thu 16 Oct 2008, 4:04 am

and the most funniest one is when Seo Taiji says:

"WHEN PIGS FLY"
    DEADDx
    DEADDx
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 29
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-24

Post by DEADDx Sat 29 Nov 2008, 12:50 am

good job !
    it is excellent !!!!
    <3
    Mizuki
    Mizuki
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1185
    Warning :
    [SURPRISE!!] STANDsubs Presents: Seo TaiJi To the Rescue! Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10[SURPRISE!!] STANDsubs Presents: Seo TaiJi To the Rescue! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-17

Post by Mizuki Wed 11 Feb 2009, 2:33 pm

I looooooove Seo Taiji.. and this song. I love you
    lacus
    lacus
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 530
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post by lacus Wed 25 Feb 2009, 7:22 am

i love the subs!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 3:11 am