The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
WonderGenius
farayh
Mizuki
BoBoLi0us
YooSulover
chumcheorom
daesungvip
neko_chan
jaejae19
~MiXiHae~DBSK
Baka_GG
yuniel
raintears10
Bento_box
GRRR?!?
queenbee
jjoongiel0ve
Learner012
ricebowls
key
suki_sama
soshit
KaoriSaru
supermarbel_cake
Cherryxeero
OopurpleoO
IhateSOSHI
Cutie-Weirdo
Evilicewolf
snsdsuckss
kijun
35 posters

kijun Presents ~ What DBSK and Super Junior REALLY think of SNSD

~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    kijun Presents ~ What DBSK and Super Junior REALLY think of SNSD - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10kijun Presents ~ What DBSK and Super Junior REALLY think of SNSD - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

kijun Presents ~ What DBSK and Super Junior REALLY think of SNSD - Page 2 Empty Re: kijun Presents ~ What DBSK and Super Junior REALLY think of SNSD

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Sun 12 Oct 2008, 12:44 am

I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WOW!YOU BURNED THEIR CD!!!!!!!!!!
    THATS SO BRAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :
    kijun Presents ~ What DBSK and Super Junior REALLY think of SNSD - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10kijun Presents ~ What DBSK and Super Junior REALLY think of SNSD - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

kijun Presents ~ What DBSK and Super Junior REALLY think of SNSD - Page 2 Empty Re: kijun Presents ~ What DBSK and Super Junior REALLY think of SNSD

Post by jaejae19 Sun 12 Oct 2008, 12:56 am

[damn internet connection. took me long before i was able to watch the vid.... TT.TT]

LOL. kijun!! you are <3. haha. burning that CD. puahaha~~~

XaiZhun
    I have to commend your bravery for putting this before the world and taking all the bashing on you that comes with it. I wish I had that kind of courage.

^we've been bashed like forever already. it's not because that we're insensitive already. their bashing just doesn't work with us. HARHAR.

i absolutely love the vid kijunnie! <3
    neko_chan
    Anti

Number of posts : 52
    Warning :
    kijun Presents ~ What DBSK and Super Junior REALLY think of SNSD - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10kijun Presents ~ What DBSK and Super Junior REALLY think of SNSD - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-04

Post by neko_chan Thu 30 Oct 2008, 4:09 am

wow!!!
    cool..
    not only their CD..
    *EDITED BY MOD*
    huahahahahhaha~
    great job!..^^..

Last edited by Angel on Thu 30 Oct 2008, 11:00 am; edited 2 times in total
    daesungvip
    daesungvip
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 479
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by daesungvip Tue 04 Nov 2008, 10:27 am

saw this on youtube !
    made my day ! :D
    i loved it !
    chumcheorom
    Anti

Number of posts : 70
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-14

Post by chumcheorom Tue 04 Nov 2008, 1:19 pm

Ok, I laughed at half a towel. LOL
    YooSulover
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1884
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by YooSulover Fri 12 Dec 2008, 7:17 am

this is just awesome!! love it!!! <333
    BoBoLi0us
    BoBoLi0us
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 53
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-23

Post by BoBoLi0us Tue 16 Dec 2008, 2:05 am

thispersons sis really wasted hr money, and pen ink, since everything about snsd is such a WASTE
    Mizuki
    Mizuki
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1185
    Warning :
    kijun Presents ~ What DBSK and Super Junior REALLY think of SNSD - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10kijun Presents ~ What DBSK and Super Junior REALLY think of SNSD - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-17

Post by Mizuki Fri 19 Dec 2008, 3:24 pm

Haha. This vid made me laugh. YES YES, BURRRRNNN!
    farayh
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 169
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-24

Post by farayh Thu 25 Dec 2008, 5:46 am

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY~~~!!!!!! Surprise
    kijun Presents ~ What DBSK and Super Junior REALLY think of SNSD - Page 2 383317 GGGGOOOOOOOOOODDDDD JJJJOOOOOOOOBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!
    WonderGenius
    WonderGenius
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 180
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by WonderGenius Wed 07 Jan 2009, 8:45 pm

THAT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!
    deceptionminds
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 32
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-07

Post by deceptionminds Sat 14 Feb 2009, 4:24 am

So cool!! Haha... When I saw those drawings I was laughing... LOL.. Good job!!!
    lacus
    lacus
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 530
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post by lacus Wed 25 Feb 2009, 7:25 am

that was really great~ Surprise
    Britta1505
    Britta1505
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 86
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-25

Post by Britta1505 Mon 02 Mar 2009, 10:57 am

Its... Perfect! number one
    Jaem
    Jaem

Number of posts : 8
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-08

Post by Jaem Sat 21 Mar 2009, 5:30 am

Funny one!~,..good thing your sister does that thing,.hehe

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 6:04 pm