The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
soshi?
sh*ttydae
x_imperfection_x
reader
whychoosethem91
suck
soshit
SparklingDiamond
disturbed
Fire Gem Phoenix
Makro
nksh
Belicax
JC_chococat
gabbyz
queenbqty
KangNaMi
jaejae19
22 posters

So this is why SM could afford not going to the MAMAs

jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :
    So this is why SM could afford not going to the MAMAs Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10So this is why SM could afford not going to the MAMAs Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

So this is why SM could afford not going to the MAMAs Empty So this is why SM could afford not going to the MAMAs

Post by jaejae19 Mon 14 Dec 2009, 2:10 am

So this is why SM could afford not going to the MAMAs Standa10

They spent what's left of their money on MBC and the Golden Disk Awards.

Claimed to be Korea's "Grammy Awards", the Golden Disk Awards is supposedly the most accurate and prestigious out of all year-end music awards show. It also boasts of "fairness" in the "recognition of popular singers and talented musicians".

So this is why SM could afford not going to the MAMAs Standa11

As such, it really is no shock to us all here at STAND that SM Entertainment is more than ready to try to "rescue" SNSDs tarnished image last year by spending money here and there under the table for their benefit and have them "win" the Digital award for "Gee". Don't you just love it when numbers can dictate the numbers in votation and awards?

In addition, it's interesting to point out that the Digital Daesang Award (like a Best Digital Music or something to that effect) includes 60% on the amount of mp3 download for the period of time the music was released, and also BGM, mobile phone ringtones, 20% from the judges and 20% from popularity votes. With that much requirement in downloading, you can just wonder how much they were willing to spend to win the award. Economical recession... legal controversies (with contracts, etc)... you do the math. [Oh, almost forgot. If their fans could buy 10 albums at a time, downloading shouldn't be a problem, ne? It might not be so surprising after all. Razz]

We do have to give SM credit though for trying so hard to make themselves out to be "honourable" by insulting the channel that most likely gave their artists the most exposure (MNET) by boycotting their event, using SNSD as the reason. Being treacherous and conniving takes a lot of effort and hard work I'm sure. It's just a shame that SM made things obvious last year that they had some "pull" in the GDAs by giving Lee SooMan an award despite their extremely strict rule of "Don't show up, Don't get an Award". For the record, Lee SooMan was in New York and won the "Best Producer" award.

It is also quite an interesting piece of information to note that no YG artists were present, and even if they did win anything they would not receive an award since they weren't there. Still... the "fairness" that they claim may very well just have ended in the nominations.

There was also another piece of news circulating that SNSD were the group with the most impact in the year 2009 (an SNSD fever, as they claim... more virulent that AH1N1 that it's killing KPop), seeing as the news is from an entertainment segment on MBC, the channel that has replaced Mnet as SMs dogs... it's not even worth discussing.

Thanks to halmouni Bento_box who I collaborated with on writing this article. I love you
    KangNaMi
    KangNaMi
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 529
    Warning :
    So this is why SM could afford not going to the MAMAs Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10So this is why SM could afford not going to the MAMAs Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

So this is why SM could afford not going to the MAMAs Empty Re: So this is why SM could afford not going to the MAMAs

Post by KangNaMi Mon 14 Dec 2009, 6:36 am

No wonder..
    Seriously, SM is getting really low..
    I heard Super Junior won THREE awards there (MAMA)..
    Too bad they didn't show up..
    And it's all because of those low-life leeches..
    queenbqty
    queenbqty
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1195
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-05

So this is why SM could afford not going to the MAMAs Empty Re: So this is why SM could afford not going to the MAMAs

Post by queenbqty Mon 14 Dec 2009, 4:20 pm

I knew something was fishy (smell of sh*tdae) about the awards because I think if 2NE1 was around, I don't think sh*tdae would have won anything. I will be so glad when the other sm artists get tired of sm spending all of their money on lousy sh*tdae or sm goes bankrupt.
    gabbyz
    gabbyz
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 315
    Warning :
    So this is why SM could afford not going to the MAMAs Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10So this is why SM could afford not going to the MAMAs Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-31

Post by gabbyz Mon 14 Dec 2009, 8:51 pm

at least Super Junior won many awards this year.
    SNSD is still cheating..
    that's wrong..
    JC_chococat
    JC_chococat
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 550
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-11

Post by JC_chococat Mon 14 Dec 2009, 9:44 pm

I wonder if they'd ever win anything with their own ability
    it seems quite impossible
    Belicax
    Belicax
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 756
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-18

Post by Belicax Tue 15 Dec 2009, 5:54 am

Suju wins thanks to their talent
    SNSD wins by showing their private parts and leeching on SM
    nksh
    nksh
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 188
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-07

Post by nksh Tue 15 Dec 2009, 11:30 am

SNSD just good at leeching not a talent.
    Super Junior still the best and won a award.
    Makro
    Makro
    Anti

Number of posts : 93
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-01

Post by Makro Tue 15 Dec 2009, 1:33 pm

And what, by buying this award SM wants to show us that people love plastics? My ass.

Was I the only one who heard boo's while Mr. Tae's speech? +which was SO DAMN FULL OF EMOTION I ALMOST CRIED. SHE'S SO HEART-WARMING AND EMOTIONAL OMFGONEONEONE11+
    Fire Gem Phoenix
    Fire Gem Phoenix
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 160
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-20

Post by Fire Gem Phoenix Wed 16 Dec 2009, 7:38 am

So that's it, LSM, u don't have anything but (a bit of) money (left in ur company's bank account)and *pretty* plastic girls to spend on awards... -.=! Never seen anythin' as obvious (and shameful) as this... Duh... X(

Happy for SuJu tho'! Surprise *too bad, DBSK is not there or they could have brought back a whole bunch of awards as well* *sniff*
    disturbed
    disturbed
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 993
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-04

Post by disturbed Thu 17 Dec 2009, 6:17 am

Why do they get special treatment?
    Oh yeah. They flash their plastic 'goods' and this happens.
    SparklingDiamond
    SparklingDiamond
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 342
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-27

Post by SparklingDiamond Thu 17 Dec 2009, 5:28 pm

it really makes sense. 2009 is pretty much the most downfall of kpop
    and partly because they had to spread their karma around.
    we all know who should have won those awards, but of course
    spoiled girls needs to be save >.>
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Sun 20 Dec 2009, 10:09 pm

now they think they're better than any other girlgroups??don't you think it's funny that WG's Nobody won a Bonsang (Jewerly Won Daesang) despite being released in late Sept/early Oct but the so called successful "Genie" didn't even get a Bonsang?? and Gee won Daesang because it was released the earliest, Jan 5 if im not wrong...
    suck
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 24
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-31

Post by suck Mon 21 Dec 2009, 10:24 am

Thanks for posting this!
    I've read about GDA like when you're not attending you won't get an award and this is somehow ridiculous. That's why last year when that Lee Soo Man got an award even not attending the show, I was already thought there's something fishy.
    SME sure has some hands involving in the results of GDA.
    That's why those bunch of plastics sneeked 2 big awards home. Yeah, what a fairness.
    whychoosethem91
    whychoosethem91
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 265
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-19

Post by whychoosethem91 Tue 22 Dec 2009, 1:16 pm

Good! I'm not the only one was like "What the crap" during the MAMAs. That was a retarded thing to do. I can feel all of your pain. It was totally fixed. Just making me go freakin crazy. albino
    reader
    reader
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 30
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-06

Post by reader Sat 26 Dec 2009, 12:48 pm

SM paid a lot for the GOlden disk!! XD
    WTF?!
    x_imperfection_x
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 109
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-10

Post by x_imperfection_x Sun 27 Dec 2009, 4:04 am

It's amazing how SM actually believes that they can fool everyone. And even more amazing than their stupidity is the willingness of those stupid SNSD fans to believe that SNSD has actually earned all the awards they have.
    Very sad
    sh*ttydae
    sh*ttydae
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 196
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-14

Post by sh*ttydae Sun 27 Dec 2009, 7:13 am

It wasn't just for the GDA, look at how they won most of the awards on Melon awards. And I had to laugh everytime I see their montage when it says. "FAIR votes" LOL. They won so many awards, they get so much "LOVE" from people, but still, their concert had so many empty seats. Funny!
    soshi?
    soshi?
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 386
    Warning :
    So this is why SM could afford not going to the MAMAs Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10So this is why SM could afford not going to the MAMAs Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-11

Post by soshi? Tue 29 Dec 2009, 11:05 am

they're just LOSER so they can't win that award i promise keke
    jessyca1205

Number of posts : 1
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-03

Post by jessyca1205 Tue 05 Jan 2010, 1:45 am

Why do they get neverending special stages with those boy groups??? UGHHH
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Wed 27 Jan 2010, 2:09 am

It's not really a surprise considering the past times this happened. Remember the MuBank incident with Davichi and those suspicious 13 votes for sh*tdaes? It's just like this. I'm just happy that SuJu won many awards with their talents wile those d*mbos (if there's a word like that)won through cheating.

It's amusing how so many controversies happened during 2009 and the 9 plastics won a lot of awards too. Bad things really happens because of the number 9 if any of you get my drift. XD
    ihateinsanes
    ihateinsanes
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1495
    Warning :
    So this is why SM could afford not going to the MAMAs Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10So this is why SM could afford not going to the MAMAs Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-11

Post by ihateinsanes Wed 03 Feb 2010, 12:27 pm

soshit wrote:now they think they're better than any other girlgroups??don't you think it's funny that WG's Nobody won a Bonsang (Jewerly Won Daesang) despite being released in late Sept/early Oct but the so called successful "Genie" didn't even get a Bonsang?? and Gee won Daesang because it was released the earliest, Jan 5 if im not wrong...

one day. one fine day SME will run out of money to buy awards for SNSD and that day is when kpop will truly be free of SNSD.

this is nothing new. SM always buys awards for his "girls".

and don't even remind me LSM getting an award during the GDA 2008. why the heck did he get that award for? for being the worst boss in the history of company CEOs? Mad for ill-treating his employees? Mad for being selfish, greedy & always showing favouritism towards SNSD? Mad or wait.. did he buy off that award as well? because JYP is by far the best CEO/boss one can get, if any CEO deserves an award he freaking DOES!! I love you JYP >>>>>>>>>>>> LSM
    yeppa
    yeppa
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 340
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Post by yeppa Mon 08 Feb 2010, 11:35 am

SNSD is cheating...
    They don't have talent and voice at all...
    SM is also stupid to make them win...
    I'm so angry with this...
    Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 11:22 pm