The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
red_butterfly
blabblepop
smthie12
sungra.v.i.p
izzybellboo
kira
yesungyesungyesung
KC
PearlBurgundy
daesungvip
viola501
Alkaid
stand<3
soshi?
YooSulover
pinkrebel18
bigbangislove
ai_sumairu
SoNe so so,,
Hannie*Saru
iceprincess0482
Sachie
SEUNGRI
Strawberry453
JC_chococat
Gemeinai
KihaeXi
silentdictator
puhlease
oozp
Labakittie
35 posters

Pointless Drama or Inevitable Karma?

kira
    kira
    Anti

Number of posts : 76
    Warning :
    Pointless Drama or Inevitable Karma? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Pointless Drama or Inevitable Karma? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-25

Pointless Drama or Inevitable Karma? - Page 2 Empty Re: Pointless Drama or Inevitable Karma?

Post by kira Tue 10 Nov 2009, 3:01 am

poor 2NE1 shud change their color cos its such an insult to be even hot pink since the color has been tainted by soneoSHITdae.
    but then again, this is the only way to piss off the INsones...which is fun :D
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :
    Pointless Drama or Inevitable Karma? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Pointless Drama or Inevitable Karma? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Pointless Drama or Inevitable Karma? - Page 2 Empty Re: Pointless Drama or Inevitable Karma?

Post by izzybellboo Wed 11 Nov 2009, 1:37 pm

And they demand YG change 2NE1's color the same way they backstabbed their CSJH sunbaes...

Why are Sones so godamn annoying....? It's already been enough for me to have had them step all over Shapley.
    sungra.v.i.p
    sungra.v.i.p
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 182
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-09

Post by sungra.v.i.p Wed 18 Nov 2009, 2:37 am

i never know that color blinds affect people living with u too...

who in SNSD started it??

Yoohoo?? or TaeYuck?
    smthie12
    smthie12
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 152
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-19

Post by smthie12 Wed 18 Nov 2009, 3:33 am

Total karma, I say.
    Wtf, all the fuss for a shade of pink? -.-
    S<3nes are that jobless?
    Geez.
    blabblepop
    blabblepop
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 536
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by blabblepop Wed 18 Nov 2009, 11:31 am

hyporcrites.

shapleys agree
    red_butterfly
    red_butterfly
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 238
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-05

Post by red_butterfly Wed 23 Dec 2009, 10:12 pm

SSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHHHHHHHHH.....
    to sones: Epic fail much? YAH! you already lobbied to have the fan colors changed once, and of all things STOLE it from another group. >gasp appalled face< stop being a selfish baby and be happy with the color you have! Mad HOT pink and PASTEL ROSE pink are quite different shades of pink, unless you're colorblind. And since olorblindness is an X-linked trait, that means that it is more common in men than women. Well, with so many males in Sone, then it's no wonder why they are colorblind!

on a more positive note, reading that 2ne1's fan color is hot pink made me like them that much more now b/c Hot pink is one of my fave colors. :D
    starbitten_dbsk
    starbitten_dbsk
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 186
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-31

Post by starbitten_dbsk Wed 23 Dec 2009, 11:28 pm

lets face it. insanes are colour blind Pointless Drama or Inevitable Karma? - Page 2 236215
    viscount
    viscount
    Official Anti

Male Number of posts : 292
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-04-14

Post by viscount Thu 29 Apr 2010, 5:38 am

Color-blind InSanes!

ur ugly shade of pink is not as HOT as HOT PINK!
    Stop demanding SONEs, pink is not yours.
    antigolfasgeneration
    antigolfasgeneration
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-23

Post by antigolfasgeneration Wed 09 Jun 2010, 4:53 am

Well, to me there is not such thing as “karma”. I have very different religious and personal beliefs and point of view.
    But of course is a physics law that “every action has a reaction”.
    So I think this is both: pointless drama and inevitable consequences of their actions.

Does snsd invented and OWN pink colour? (and EVERY damn SHADE OF PINK?)
    Please… really get a brain, insones.
    Why can’t they see how ridiculous they are?

Arrrg Arrrg Arrrg

I don't even get why are they complaining and making a riot. Indeed it's a very different shade of pink and I insist: THEY DON'T OWN IT!
    Lovely Doll
    Lovely Doll
    Official Anti

Male Number of posts : 115
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-12-27

Post by Lovely Doll Wed 07 Sep 2011, 4:03 am

maybe I'm late,but still want to replied..
    did SONEs want to have fan war with BJ?
    1stly :for me,snsd and 2NE1 are very two different group..
    2nd : snsd always love to catch men attention with their song such as kissing you,oh,etc..while 2NE1 always loves to tell men that we are STRONG WOMAN!!sone like to follow snsd,right?so the are 100 percent weak in my eyes..we,bj,are strong as 2NE1 always give us strong songs..
    3rd : if sone really want fan war,so fine with me..
    actually,i really didn't give damn care about the color..but sone bring it up!!i will not certainly give up with the official fanclub color as i like the pink one..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content