The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+45
gwynethkhoo
lacus
lilbluejay
JS
yunho_lady
Mizuki
pure<3STAND
ai_sumairu
YooSulover
alwaiis_u
stand<3
brr0kenn
KihaeXi
xisa
Rawr!
aliciialoveyou
N.J
B*tchanny
boiler_pot
Meilisa125
FISHYILUFFYOU
kijun
Vivid
Yumii
xjjjLOVE
brokenhearted
Zoy
hiyostand
yunnie
POWitszROSIE
aihartmin
SujuAngeL
wickedfairy
IhateSOSHI
Cherryxeero
LUPIN
snsdsuckss
nineTOzero
Metwitchy
soshit
sparkle
soshihater
Evilicewolf
supermarbel_cake
lovewg
49 posters

Soshit at a place they don't belong to!

FISHYILUFFYOU
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 325
    Warning :
    Soshit at a place they don't belong to! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Soshit at a place they don't belong to! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Soshit at a place they don't belong to! - Page 2 Empty Re: Soshit at a place they don't belong to!

Post by FISHYILUFFYOU Sat 23 Aug 2008, 2:09 am

R.I.P Lee Eon

cry

i will always miss you~
    Meilisa125
    Meilisa125
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 93
    Warning :
    Soshit at a place they don't belong to! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Soshit at a place they don't belong to! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-19

Soshit at a place they don't belong to! - Page 2 Empty Re: Soshit at a place they don't belong to!

Post by Meilisa125 Sat 23 Aug 2008, 4:15 am

Wearing High Heels??
    They shouldn't wear that high heels!!
    They must wear specs like Tae Yeon n Seo Hyun

But Actually They're b*tch

boiler_pot
    Anti

Male Number of posts : 82
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Post by boiler_pot Sat 23 Aug 2008, 4:51 am

First off, rest in peace Lee Eon. I'm really going to miss you.
    You are a great actor. Take care.

and as for the ShitDae, the camera is just wasting its film/memory card space on these fakes.

I bet they slapped each other before going to the funeral to produce tears.

Yeah, me too. It disgusts me to see them crying and all those tears because they are so FAKE.

and WTF are those glasses for?! Do they have bad eyesight?! Probably from looking at themselves at the mirror.
    B*tchanny
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Post by B*tchanny Sun 24 Aug 2008, 12:39 am

are they really going there to pay respect?
    they looked like they are going to a club or something.
    and are they even close to lee eon?
    they family is still recovering after the sudden lost of their beloved and this sluts suddenly appeared.
    N.J
    N.J
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 17
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-09

Post by N.J Sun 24 Aug 2008, 1:52 am

OMG!! what a cry faker!!
    poor lee eon...

look how they try to fake their sadness... is just toooo annoying for me!!
    aliciialoveyou
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 24
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-23

Post by aliciialoveyou Sun 24 Aug 2008, 4:46 am

do they need to hold their hand everytime and everywhere ?
    even going to that place need to wear so nice ?
    Rawr!
    Rawr!
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 255
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by Rawr! Mon 25 Aug 2008, 6:54 pm

why were they even there?
    like they even knew who lee eon was
    xisa
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 65
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-25

Post by xisa Tue 26 Aug 2008, 1:29 am

Jessica and Tiffany looks like a gay couple, especially since Tardy is dressed like a guy (except for the handbag, which certainly clashed, but maybe she's holding it for sicka, you know being a gentlemen and all that). And since when all of them have poor eyesight? I didnt know that. And if they didnt, what's the point of wearing them? Oh, maybe they thought if they wear sunglasses they would look cocky and people would bashed them more, so they settled with ordinary glasses. But that would be more bashable since its look like they were being trendy at the funeral. Their clothes should have been better. Hyungman should stop pretending to be like a girl.
    KihaeXi
    KihaeXi
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1028
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by KihaeXi Tue 26 Aug 2008, 3:53 am

Feeling damn sorry for Lee Eon!
    Why won't those sluts let him off?
    R.I.P, Lee Eon...

JesSICKa, looking down does not make you
    seem sad about him.
    Tardfany looks more like a guy than ever here.
    SNSHITs totally do not look sexy with their black stockings
    like they are trying to be.
    What's up with that specs?
    Trying to follow Teukie?
    Or dont have perfect eyesight? (LASIK isn't so scary for people who have done plastic ...)
    brr0kenn
    brr0kenn
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 163
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by brr0kenn Tue 26 Aug 2008, 10:50 am

fake fake fake fake.
    Yuri was like smiling in one of the pics. wth?!
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by stand<3 Tue 26 Aug 2008, 6:22 pm

heels, mini skirt, purses... doesn't belong in a funeral?!!
    WTF? you're not in a fashion show b*tch.. *btw i never want to see them in a fashion show*

i dkw but they all look SOOO FAKE TO ME! ok, looking down at the floor and covering your face/mouth doesn't mean you're sad! and why are they holding hands??
    alwaiis_u
    alwaiis_u
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 169
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-26

Post by alwaiis_u Wed 03 Sep 2008, 3:31 am

TcH poor guy
    he cant even take his last breath on earth
    in peace without those stupid plastic
    faking ...rawr !
    seriously LSM what the fcuk are you thinking?
    YooSulover
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1884
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by YooSulover Sat 20 Sep 2008, 5:42 am

they don't belong there.
    and who freakin wears a
    freakin short skirt to a
    funeral??
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Thu 13 Nov 2008, 7:15 am

I was definitely looking at their faces... I swear there were no tears at all and no hint of sadness whatsoever! They're faking it... Just an act!!!! I feel sorry for Lee Eon now... T-T
    pure<3STAND
    pure<3STAND
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 46
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-06

Post by pure<3STAND Mon 08 Dec 2008, 4:10 am

i don't see any tears...
    wearing mini skirt to there?? people can judge you with that... Mad
    may god bless you Lee Eon! just Rest In Peace...
    cry
    Mizuki
    Mizuki
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1185
    Warning :
    Soshit at a place they don't belong to! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Soshit at a place they don't belong to! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-17

Post by Mizuki Sun 28 Dec 2008, 3:14 pm

Pssh~~ they only went to the funeral to get attention.
    yunho_lady
    yunho_lady
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 308
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by yunho_lady Sun 25 Jan 2009, 1:39 am

hmp...skirts!
    JS
    JS
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 250
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-10

Post by JS Tue 27 Jan 2009, 8:45 pm

They don't deserve to be there, wearing skimpy clothes is like so rude to the decease. If they want to be there as a TRUE respect, they should cover themselves fully. I remember Yoon EunHye's clothing and it's much more decent and suitable for a FUNERAL. Won't try to compare to these plastics since they're really not worth the comparison
    lilbluejay
    lilbluejay
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 168
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Post by lilbluejay Tue 27 Jan 2009, 10:15 pm

fake, fake, fake.
    what they are wearing is completely inappropriate.
    they are such a disgrace.
    lacus
    lacus
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 530
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post by lacus Sun 01 Mar 2009, 5:51 am

rude bitches~ Mad
    gwynethkhoo
    gwynethkhoo
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 172
    Warning :
    Soshit at a place they don't belong to! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Soshit at a place they don't belong to! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-16

Post by gwynethkhoo Sun 01 Mar 2009, 10:32 am

wtf............. !!!!!!

i hate them looking sad. and all that f**ken rubbish.
    ookyeo
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 92
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-23

Post by ookyeo Wed 24 Jun 2009, 11:35 am

They think that they're here for a party? Dressed so inappropriately for a funeral. They're not even respecting lee eon!
    & I feel so sorry for Lee Eon, the girls are like making use of him to show how "great" they are.

May Lee Eon rest in peace...
    Toxicated
    Toxicated
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 33
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-26

Post by Toxicated Wed 05 Aug 2009, 2:40 am

Lee Eon-ah, I was always a fan of you, and I will miss you, I know you're happy wherever you are. Rest In Peace.
    ~~
    Omo!!! Hyung Man's look totally pissed me off! And as for the purses, they're fine with me as long as they dont contain condoms. -____-

Plastic asses, going to a funeral looking fake and slutty.

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2009, 8:45 am

Lee Eon, may your soul rest in peace..
    And SOSHIT! What do you think you're doing?
    Yes, maybe you wanna pay your last respect to Le Eon. I don't mind.
    But with a trendy outfit and a 'cute' purse like that?
    You're seeing a funeral, for god sake. Not a fashion show.
    Is your appearance much more important? Aigoo.. These girls..
    Cool
    dondochaka
    dondochaka

Female Number of posts : 6
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-17

Post by dondochaka Wed 02 Jun 2010, 4:06 am

FVCK!!! Why are they wearing those kinds of clothes? Where do they think they are, a fashion show?

I feel sorry for Lee Eon. R.I.P.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content