The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+45
CottonCandy
snsdlover_NOT!!!!
Ethanol
musicmakesmehigh
herobaby
Ayane000
Candi
iAMViP
Cutie
Super Gal
chinnoiserie.dee
SUJUDB
labingtatlo
Tangera
sing_lalala
boomboomnya
farewell
IhateSOSHI
xjjjLOVE
~wOonDerLoOve~
SujuAngeL
jaeSMILES
ChRiStInE LoVeS YuNhO
Rawr!
Zoy
yunnie
lovewg
queenbee
Angela
brokenhearted
mkd454
Tiffany_Ugly
fuzzywuzzy
Hannie*Saru
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
empress_ellen
LaTard
soshihater
Yumii
collation
HallyuLuv
zzboobabiizz
yudit
AngelWings
Bento_box
49 posters

SMTownLive '08 really was embarassing for SM

fuzzywuzzy
    fuzzywuzzy
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 444
    Warning :
    SMTownLive '08 really was embarassing for SM - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SMTownLive '08 really was embarassing for SM - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

SMTownLive '08 really was embarassing for SM - Page 2 Empty Re: SMTownLive '08 really was embarassing for SM

Post by fuzzywuzzy Fri 15 Aug 2008, 10:03 pm

hmm, theres a "fresh" argument popping up everywhere on soompi

apparently they want to believe that those "empty seated pics" were from rehearsal.
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :
    SMTownLive '08 really was embarassing for SM - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SMTownLive '08 really was embarassing for SM - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-10

SMTownLive '08 really was embarassing for SM - Page 2 Empty Re: SMTownLive '08 really was embarassing for SM

Post by Zoy Fri 15 Aug 2008, 10:19 pm

yudit wrote:lol at the delusionals at soompi. they are still denying.

"it was only fanmeetings"
    "the price was too high"
    "45,000 is A LOT of people"
    "it was seo taiji fault!"
    "people did cheer for soshit!"

lolololol.

lol, indeed, idiot sushi rollers.

fuzzywuzzy wrote:hmm, theres a "fresh" argument popping up everywhere on soompi

apparently they want to believe that those "empty seated pics" were from rehearsal.

i know, it's those insanes hell bent on that being the truth Cool
    Rawr!
    Rawr!
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 255
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by Rawr! Fri 15 Aug 2008, 11:01 pm

aw i feel so bad for dbsk. here they are at thier korean semi comeback tour and no one is there.
    same with boa.
    i wonder where the people went?
    was it too hot that the day so the people decided to go sleep in freezers?
    ChRiStInE LoVeS YuNhO
    ChRiStInE LoVeS YuNhO
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 80
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by ChRiStInE LoVeS YuNhO Sat 16 Aug 2008, 12:38 am

OMG!!! poor dbsk, suju, other sm artist especially to BoA who is back in Korea... they perform for nothing.... waa...!! T____T... and its snsd's and lsm's fault!

lsm is not a gud father for the artists i think... he just wanted his baby girls to be popular, eventhough it will never be..!!
    jaeSMILES
    jaeSMILES
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 275
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by jaeSMILES Sat 16 Aug 2008, 12:51 am

the emptiness is...scary to say the least, i mean who wouldnt want to go to a concert like that?! the boys probably didnt know what to do other than just to keep singing, but with powerhouse performers like SuJu and DBSK i still dont get why its so empty *everyone turns her to face shitdae* i guess everyone was at the Seo Taiji concert instead, i wonder whose fault that is...*points to LSM and Shitdae*

on a good note, the boys never looked sexier *continues to stare and ignores the empty seats in background*
    Razz

Post by Guest Sat 16 Aug 2008, 2:04 am

such famous singers (not including ShitDae) had to perform in such an empty stadium...
    LSM really needs to learn a lesson that debuting ShitDae was a very BAD idea
    SujuAngeL
    SujuAngeL
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 304
    Warning :
    SMTownLive '08 really was embarassing for SM - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SMTownLive '08 really was embarassing for SM - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by SujuAngeL Sat 16 Aug 2008, 2:25 am

those GORILLAS>>> those DUCKS>>>> they're the REASON FOR THIS!!!

SM, you lost... now it's ur turn to disband them bye
    ~wOonDerLoOve~
    ~wOonDerLoOve~
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 142
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by ~wOonDerLoOve~ Sat 16 Aug 2008, 4:03 am

SM, this is your final call to disband SNSD, or else.

Papa LSM must be hella PISSED.

Tsk tsk, poor them...

Don't blame Seo Taiji and ETPFest.

Taiji is like the musical genius and legend that he is and he's a phenomenon so that's why many people came to ETPfest than SMTownLive. (Which is really surprising since the fandom in korea is concentrated with SM town artists)

Anyway, GO taiji, and thank you black marine, for doing your job. ♥
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Post by xjjjLOVE Sat 16 Aug 2008, 4:20 am

awww come on!
    I think this was the practice though when DBSK perform I doubt it was like that ^^ I would have died too be there

but it's ALL because of those sluts
    SM is trying SO HARD! whatever.
    WATCH SM FALL TO THE GROUND!
    he's losing so much money and he doesn't even know it
    IhateSOSHI
    IhateSOSHI
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 519
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by IhateSOSHI Sat 16 Aug 2008, 4:44 am

such famous singers (not including ShitDae) had to perform in such an empty stadium...
    LSM really needs to learn a lesson that debuting ShitDae was a very BAD idea

i don't know why is LSM going crazy?!
    SM should be really embarrass because of debuting tose girls!

LSM is a BONKERS?!
    LMAO
    *joking*
    farewell
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 9
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by farewell Sat 16 Aug 2008, 5:17 am

so sucks...

TVXQ n SUJU never perf on the so empty stadium...

they will feel so sad....
    farewell
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 9
    Warning :

Post by farewell Sat 16 Aug 2008, 5:27 am

poor DBSK....

thats all bcoz LSM n THE f**ken 9 b*tch!!!!
    boomboomnya
    boomboomnya
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 196
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by boomboomnya Sat 16 Aug 2008, 5:33 am

wooooow
    it's really creepy to see DBSK singing in such an empty place
    father SM must be sooo proud of his 9 whores =]
    sing_lalala
    sing_lalala
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 54
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-18

Post by sing_lalala Sat 16 Aug 2008, 6:02 am

Shesh if snsd wasn't there it would be so filled up by now... I seriously feel so bad for DBSK+SuJu+SHINee that they have to deal with an empty stadium.... He should have have a Triple Concert with them XD and leave snsd to sing in some strip bar since he prob knows where alotta em are =_= (prob found some of snsd members there too I betcha~)
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Post by queenbee Sat 16 Aug 2008, 6:08 am

xjjjLOVE wrote:awww come on!
    I think this was the practice though when DBSK perform I doubt it was like that ^^ I would have died too be there

DBSK were performing "Hug" if I am not mistaken... coz those outfits caused quite a stir in soompi.. so it isn't practice... Also, there is a video in one of the SMTown articles here in the forum which shows how empty the stage really is.. and that was during Shitdaes performance already...
    Tangera
    Tangera

Number of posts : 104
    Warning :

Post by Tangera Sat 16 Aug 2008, 6:54 am

Erm...I think this isn't the real concert day...it says 14/8...perhaps this is just a rehearsal??
    labingtatlo
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 22
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by labingtatlo Sun 17 Aug 2008, 3:13 am

first ever time to see it too.
    hm...
    SUJUDB
    SUJUDB
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 386
    Warning :

Post by SUJUDB Sun 17 Aug 2008, 3:16 am

HAHAHA XD I was on youtube watching a fancam of Hyuksu and this one person commented on why it was so empty XD.

I was tempted to say that it was because of ShitDae but i didn't because I was in DBSK heaven and hadn't returned yet...

Embarrassment for LSM!! Lol as if they petition for making him leave Korea wasn't embarrassing enough
    chinnoiserie.dee
    chinnoiserie.dee
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 22
    Warning :

Post by chinnoiserie.dee Sun 17 Aug 2008, 3:36 am

I think LSM is being biased that he put too much focus on the non-profit SNSD girl group which is a total rubbish and less attention on he talented ones...LSM is one fool...he should cogitate which artists frm SM that helps him to heighten up his entertainment company, NOT the SLUTTISH group...
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by brokenhearted Sun 17 Aug 2008, 4:15 am

it's not rehearsal or a fan meeting.
    The concert has already started. DBSK is performing "HUG" & they were the FOURTH artist to perform so far.
    because it started off with CSJH (sunday was the opening act, followed by Dana & then the rest of the members) next was Shinee, then JRI & then DBSK came out dressed like that performing HUG.
    So it's not rehearsal or a fanmeeting.

It's empty because ppl were boycotting the concert which was shown since it wasn't even fully crowded & we all know Cassies & Elfs can easily fill up that entire stadium.
    Super Gal
    Super Gal
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 531
    Warning :

Post by Super Gal Sun 17 Aug 2008, 7:04 am

Bento..yes, it's so sad isn't it?? T_T

This is way different from the Dream Concert. Hope LSM gets the message now!! Wake up shithead!!
    Cutie
    Cutie
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 156
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Cutie Sun 17 Aug 2008, 11:05 pm

woah. how empty O___________O

Yes. Indeed, it is the first time I've seen DBSK in Korea to sing in a concert where theres no red ocean.

This is the same for Suju and their blue sea.

Curse SNSD... if only they didnt exist!
    iAMViP
    iAMViP
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 751
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-09

Post by iAMViP Mon 18 Aug 2008, 3:03 am

so many empty spaces
    POOR DBSG!!
    why did the sluts have to be in sm.. why do they even exist!!
    Candi
    Candi
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by Candi Mon 18 Aug 2008, 2:56 pm

T_T LSM should learn his lessons now...

how about withdrawing them from the rest of the concert?? <_<
    Ayane000
    Ayane000
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 130
    Warning :

Post by Ayane000 Mon 18 Aug 2008, 7:27 pm

I feel sorry for other SM artists, they don't deserve this....><

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 15 May 2024, 8:03 am