The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+61
sandy32000
LaTard
iAMViP
SuJu43ver
aliciialoveyou
Spriinklezz
SujuAngeL
fseventh
BecauseI'mStupid
~MiXiHae~DBSK
chagiiso
wickedfairy
lucky730
AngelWings
rikaSU
rawrxpanda
<3superjunior^^
misstoonice
kxluv
Labakittie
legendPHS
makakpop
soshit
black_ocean
smittens
izzybellboo
plasticsnsd
lirujoong
soshi4never
DEF
love_cinnabon
SuJuNiNi
super_jessy
Hannie*Saru
ciicii96
sXiAHn
hiyostand
yoomi
queenbee
jumboshrimp
STANDing
evesuju
LUPIN
pinkrebel18
YooSulover
Telruunya
anti_9
XxZLY_CSJHxX
kijun
jaejae19
PearlBurgundy
stand<3
chocohippo
Zoy
euphoria-
Wendy
Oh_Mona
shitdaesucks
bigbangislove
StoopidTiff
Bento_box
65 posters

Hold on to your pantaloons Ajoushis...

hiyostand
    hiyostand
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 267
    Warning :
    Hold on to your pantaloons Ajoushis... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Hold on to your pantaloons Ajoushis... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Hold on to your pantaloons Ajoushis... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hold on to your pantaloons Ajoushis...

Post by hiyostand Mon 15 Jun 2009, 10:33 am

Halloweens not for in a few months. I don't see the need for costumes!
    Can't they just bank on their "talents" instead of using another "image" to boost themselves and sales? The amount of photo editing in that picture is shocking. They look as pale as their outfits.

Seriously they were never on hiatus. Are they going to be fairies next? Whats the next level of so called maturity after this?
    I think the only chance for me to accept them is if they wore real clothes....like some real pants. I would love to see them with ajumma perms and clothes that aren't skin tight. Then just maybe then I'll respect them.
    sXiAHn
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 350
    Warning :
    Hold on to your pantaloons Ajoushis... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Hold on to your pantaloons Ajoushis... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Hold on to your pantaloons Ajoushis... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hold on to your pantaloons Ajoushis...

Post by sXiAHn Mon 15 Jun 2009, 12:01 pm

they have terrible taste. AND their not being orginal like always. the sailor theme was already taken by KARA's Han Seung Yeon in Nassun's single "Come to Play" which Tiffany murder.
    by the way, the photoshop could have been (a lot) better(theyre so out of proportions). some have small heads, big body, and why does tiffany look so much bigger than everyone else in the picture(portion wise) and sunny . . . why so small? and i know she's on one knee but how coome i cant see it, o.O sooyoung must have very long legs. the only reason for out of proportion picture is that IT is indeed photoshoped. what's even worst is that the photoshop-er out individual pictures and put them all together! how hard is it to just take a group picture? it seems even sm favorite girls don't want to stand next to each other *whipers*disband*cough*

lastly . . . another mini album?! what is up with sm huh?
    i thought the reason (sone say) they came out with the gee mini album was to push back their actual (amazing upcoming 2nd) album (that was still in the work). -___-||| this is probably going to be another major fail and the so called "gee-craze" all over again.
    ciicii96
    ciicii96
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 139
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-16

Post by ciicii96 Mon 15 Jun 2009, 12:27 pm

wahhhh they look more plastic and slutty than ever !
    ii Really wonder what this new song of theres is gonna be like !!
    Hannie*Saru
    Hannie*Saru
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 297
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by Hannie*Saru Mon 15 Jun 2009, 1:26 pm

wow lmao I thought they were going with a hip hop concept? I wouldn't be annoyed with this concept if they weren't always pushing the cute and innocent virgin thing (and if their make up didn't look so bad..).
    And weren't they back just a while ago? Shouldn't LSM make them rest and concentrate on another group for a change? *cough* CSJH THE GRACE *cough*
    He probably needs the money -.-
    super_jessy
    super_jessy
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 731
    Warning :
    Hold on to your pantaloons Ajoushis... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Hold on to your pantaloons Ajoushis... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-20

Post by super_jessy Mon 15 Jun 2009, 2:45 pm

another mini album because they didn't have enough time to complete a full album because of 2NE1 dominating atm, 4Minute debuting, and Kara's comeback.
    they are coming back quickly so they remain "top".
    in my opinion, they are coming back so soon because Wonder Girls have announced there's no comeback for them this year so SNSD are sucking it up and cashing in as much as they can.
    cheaters and leechers

Post by Guest Mon 15 Jun 2009, 2:58 pm

Comeback already?
    They didn't even get to go on hiatus yet.
    Well new concept or not, they are still as scary as ever.
    Now they are all more plastic and bleached as ever.
    Hope they chemicals in the hair die didn't kill anymore of their brain cells.
    SuJuNiNi
    SuJuNiNi
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 405
    Warning :
    Hold on to your pantaloons Ajoushis... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Hold on to your pantaloons Ajoushis... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post by SuJuNiNi Mon 15 Jun 2009, 4:27 pm

Another album??
    My God!
    Mad Shocked

I'm sick of them..
    love_cinnabon
    love_cinnabon
    Anti

Number of posts : 50
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Post by love_cinnabon Mon 15 Jun 2009, 4:28 pm

jaejae19 wrote:ShitDae's concept is all about catering to cosplay fetishes, mind you. Razz

you said it best! true. who knows that they might be cosplaying as nurses or waitresses in the future though? Oh No
    DEF
    DEF
    Anti

Male Number of posts : 82
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-08

Post by DEF Mon 15 Jun 2009, 5:53 pm

what nonsense are they coming with this time Shocked ? they think they can do well with a hot concept? What a laugh Razz
    soshi4never
    soshi4never
    Anti

Number of posts : 89
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-21

Post by soshi4never Mon 15 Jun 2009, 7:30 pm

WTF? Didn't they stop promotions for Gee 2 months ago?
    Now they're coming back with another mini-album because SM won't let another girl group succeed.
    Ughh, they look like strippers.
    Slutty Sunny must have been overjoyed because she can finally dance like a true slut instead of keeping it under-aged, which she doesn't do anyway.
    Keep trying Hyungman
    SeoWhatSherFace looks PS-ed in.
    They can't even come up with a REAL concept. They're just tring to find something where they look good in the clothes

Last edited by soshi4never on Tue 16 Jun 2009, 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    lirujoong
    lirujoong
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 316
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by lirujoong Mon 15 Jun 2009, 9:33 pm

they can't win with this... I can already see it.
    they started off the with the cute concept but KARA came in and kicked them out. Now they're going for sexy? That's why we have after school and Son Dambi and all those other sexy singers/groups.
    And lets face it they'll never pull off a bad-ass attitude like 2NE1.
    And Wonder Girls have the "different style everytime" in the bag!
    There's nothing left for them to take... except slutty now...
    plasticsnsd
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 24
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-15

Post by plasticsnsd Mon 15 Jun 2009, 9:58 pm

What NEW concept? RUBBISH! Many artistes have tried that style or similar to it already!! EG: Morning Musume and Namie!! (Correct me if wrong) XD
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by izzybellboo Mon 15 Jun 2009, 11:55 pm

So fast????
    How long has it been since artists like Zhang Li Yin, CSJH the Grace, The TRAX (then again, I don't think the TRAX ever did have any real promotion for themselves), and a list that could go on forever-- have had their comeback?

Is he so desperate to keep them afloat? Just let them disband already. Gosh.

I thought LSM tried to keep things fair between his artists, rotating them so each would get their equal ammount of exposure and promotion without damaging the other.
    But what can I say about him now if he chooses to ignore his other artists completely, and give more time to SNSD instead?

Nothing fair about LSM when it comes to these plastics.
    smittens
    smittens
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 90
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by smittens Tue 16 Jun 2009, 1:03 am

they look more plastic than ever. having two comebacks in a year is too much. where's csjh and zly? they need to focus more on both. considering they're more talented than shitdae. LSM really loves his plastics, huh?
    black_ocean
    black_ocean
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 51
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-10

Post by black_ocean Tue 16 Jun 2009, 1:13 am

err..
    the new concept is navy?
    with shorts? bignono i think..
    and they look very different from the last perf "gee"
    are they having plastic surgeries again?
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Tue 16 Jun 2009, 2:33 am

are they trying to survive in the black ocean with the sailor theme? they can launch their own "Titanic" in the next Dream Concert as if that will ever work.
    wait...are they even gonna attend the concert?? *cough*
    they must have suffered a lot during GEE because they had to wear pants.
    makakpop
    makakpop
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 13
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-25

Post by makakpop Tue 16 Jun 2009, 5:53 am

This so sucks. They didn't change their image at all...they did worse than that. *shudders* being true to themselves now I guess.

And the thing is...I can't seem to distinguish each one of them. Did they go and had another surgery or something? Especially Yoona, I used to always distinguish her face.

Ugh. More ugly rushed songs in the KPOP shows.
    legendPHS
    legendPHS
    Anti

Number of posts : 50
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-03

Post by legendPHS Tue 16 Jun 2009, 9:50 am

Seohyun and Yuri look like they are twins, I can't differentiate them!
    Are they visiting a same plastic surgeon? Thus the same eyes same nose?
    OMG we know SM lack of originality all the time!
    Labakittie
    Labakittie
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 450
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-29

Post by Labakittie Tue 16 Jun 2009, 10:20 am

It's not going to help them. Right now it's all about the alleged "2NE1 v 4minute" rivalry. Also JYP is apparently going to be releasing another girl group.

No one is going to give two shits about SNSD, that is unless a member causes another controversy, which wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

AND WHERE THE HELL IS THE GRACE?!
    kxluv
    kxluv
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 510
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Post by kxluv Tue 16 Jun 2009, 12:09 pm

zomg look at tiffany trying to pull her skirt down so that we can't see her "something"...

i bet ajusshi fans are drooling right now...i don't even want to think about what they might be thingking seeing this pic..ugh..
    super_jessy
    super_jessy
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by super_jessy Tue 16 Jun 2009, 12:30 pm

The concept isn't fresh enough...

And the SM-SNSD biasedness is so unfair.
    All the other artists can do just as well as them,
    [if they're doing well at all]
    but they are not giving them the chance.
    misstoonice
    misstoonice
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 455
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-18

Post by misstoonice Tue 16 Jun 2009, 2:45 pm

^ i agree! They are taking advantage of the Wonder Girls being MIA. 2008 was definitely a better year because snsd had no room for them to shine. I mean,with all those artists (i.e. Big Bang,WG,TVXQ,Hyori,Epik High),Gee will never be a hit.
    super_jessy
    super_jessy
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by super_jessy Tue 16 Jun 2009, 5:16 pm

misstoonice wrote:^ i agree! They are taking advantage of the Wonder Girls being MIA. 2008 was definitely a better year because snsd had no room for them to shine. I mean,with all those artists (i.e. Big Bang,WG,TVXQ,Hyori,Epik High),Gee will never be a hit.

They came back when no one was around,
    and where everyone was on hiatus...
    All the songs are so good too,
    look at Mirotic, Nobody, Sunset Glow e.t.c.
    They were huge hits and like you said,
    Gee wouldn't of stood a chance against those artists or songs.
    <3superjunior^^
    <3superjunior^^
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 153
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-16

Post by <3superjunior^^ Tue 16 Jun 2009, 8:11 pm

ooh~ ajousshi will be more 'wild' LOL~
    what's up SM?

and obviously, they're can't be the Girls' Generation~
    change your gruop name please? maybe become Slutty Generation or Plastic Generation?
    rawrxpanda
    rawrxpanda
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 321
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by rawrxpanda Tue 16 Jun 2009, 8:36 pm

HA!!! they're gonna be an
    EPIC FAILURE!!!! muhahah
    anyways, all the other girl groups are rocking it
    and no one seems to care about SNSD :]
    yessss!!! haha, they suck anyways
    and eekk, marine girl?
    more like sea monsters. that's really gross Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 6:57 am