The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+33
LaB*tch
hiyostand
corpshortman
Wendy
soshihater
eunhwan
Hazy
yoomi
sweet.station
izzybellboo
desertthem
spuffy
pinkrebel18
sadface
Mizuki
lucky730
Metwitchy
loraine
xantisoshix
jaejae19
love_cinnabon
Labakittie
soshit
Oh_Mona
slee7082
queenbee
ihatesnsB
AngelWings
blabblepop
piao
Telruunya
yudit
Bento_box
37 posters

SMEs Public Relations gone senile

Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :
    SMEs Public Relations gone senile Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SMEs Public Relations gone senile Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-12

SMEs Public Relations gone senile Empty SMEs Public Relations gone senile

Post by Bento_box Fri 15 May 2009, 5:23 am

SMEs Public Relations gone senile D14b4310i
    The inspiration for SNSD and main reason for SNSD to be in the business to this day.

It's not a pleasure for us to have to document on the sad mental demise of a few people working in an important section of an Entertainment company, but that truly seems to be the case with our beloved SM Entertainment.

Our last article highlighted "Delusionality at it's best", yet I do think when it comes to SNSD, that's always something they continue to outdo, be it with fans, the idols or the management company.

Recently, it has come to my attention, some internationally based articles about SM Entertainments sudden and miraculous jump out of the "Deficit pool". Dare I go back and link you to the prior article we concentrated on SM and their deficit. Now, since we know that SM at the end of last year had a 1.6 billion Won, deficit they managed to "make" around 2.8 billion Won, in this years first quarter.

When I actually looked over the so called articles that document that "SNSD was behind SM jumping out of deficit", I couldn’t help but further pity SNSDs fans, as they obviously have been fooled once again. Hilariously, might I add.

Let's get down to business shall we?

Just to prove my case I'm going to use the very sources that made out that SNSD were the heroes of SM Entertainment and their Board of Directors.

Why don't we start with the article that was used as a "source"... (Click for source)

One English article baffled me by their use of withholding information in delivering the news in a way that ultimately benefits SNSD. So much so, that I have full confidence in them having a worthy place in the crooked Public Relations department of SME.

SM엔터테인먼트는 2009년 1분기 순이익이 28억400만원으로 전년동기 1억7000만원 적자에서 흑자 전환했다고 14일 분기보고서를 통해 밝혔다.

분기보고서에 따르면 1분기 SM엔터테인먼트의 매출액은 144억이며 영업이익은 18억2000만원을 기록했다. 이는 창사 이래 최대 규모로 지난해 상반기 매출액인 169억원에 버금가는 수치다.

Now here is the translation, which apparently is not according to an international source that is snidely turning the news in to something it is not:

SM entertainment recorded for their first quarter, a Net Profit 2.8 billion won in 2009, compared to last years deficit of 170million at the same time, it was reported on the 14th.

According to the reports of the First Quarter, SM tallied first quarter sales of 14.4 Billion and operating income of 1.82 billion. This is the largest since the first half of last year.

Basic Business knowledge, especially of the stock market, can tell you that it is not wise to conclude in the First Quarter whether a company is in or out of deficit. That is what the Annual Accounts are there to determine. In fact in neither of the Articles in their Native Korean did it mention that SME has been lifted out of the red, in fact they are simply announcing the data available to them from the 14th of May about the First Quarter accounts.

Why is it not smart to even mention that a company is in the black after First Quarter earnings are announced?

Mostly since there are more expenses to be made and an entire three quarters left. That isn’t even a rookie mistake for anyone taking business, but simply an extremely misinformed and ignorant remark. For anyone to state that and to make out that SNSD were the sole contributors to SM coming out of deficit, is just too stupid for words. I really tried to get my head around it, truly. What people like that are doing is making fools of themselves and others, and it disgusts me, mostly because, they are either

• a. Wilfully supplying false information for their own benefit.

• b. Making comments and writing articles when they don't know what they're even talking about.

This seems to be very common in the SNSD fandom, internationally and Nationally. Making ludicrous claims and forcing others to believe them by claiming their sources, but not actually sourcing them. That, or, sourcing them and releasing incorrect information.

The Korean article also mentioned that SNSD made a substantial contribution to the Revenue but are not the sole reason for it. This all goes back to my previous article that makes clear that SM are using any opportunity to make their girls look like they are being accepted by the Public again. Their constant insistence, is surely evidence that it is not working.

For instance, look at the figures quoted above. 14.4 billion Won is their Sales before taking anything out. That does not simply mean its SNSD on their own. The article also speaks about their appearances on shows, their CFs, their wins on MuBank and appearances in Events. Now, of the 35+ artists on the SM roster, can you honestly say that they are the only ones doing that? Also, can you say that SNSD were invited due to their popularity or by SMEs insistence?

(Take Note: 14.4billion Won is the Revenue, thus the amount of money they got from Sales... Before taxes, before operating costs, and all those other expenses, it magically dwindles down to 2.8Billion won. Um... Where did all that money go then? If anything, this further proves STANDs theories of the fabricated "Gee Craze" and forced propaganda, after all the articles made no mention of any additional costs SM had to make. Do your own math and you'll see what I mean.)

Back on track, now let's take a few cases to explain my point.

Variety Show Appearances
    • Infinity Challenge: You need to have a sharp eye and ear to get this one. Unfortunately, due to my love for MC Yoo and co, I did live through this episode. To determine someone’s popularity, they are usually invited to all the top programs correct? Key word: invited. If you watch the first half of the show with Park MyungSoos talk show segment, where you first are introduced to SNSD, there is a piece of dialogue that is quite telling.

Park MyungSoo tries to "tame" the girls and declares his authority by stating that they invited SNSD, but then MC Yoo cuts in and states:
      They called us.

They are in the SM 'EverySing' NoraeBang. Watch the rest for the following mentions.

• Gold Miss. This one was particularly funny to watch. Due to the obvious nature of the SM participation. Not only do you see the SNSD girls meeting with the 3 Gold Misses in SMEs NoraeBang "EverySing", but you see them in the training rooms of SM, using the same set as the girls did in the "Gee" music video, and even SHINee make an appearance in their Gold Miss parody version of "Gee".

• Come to Play. I find it funny that for that show, SNSDs presence alone was not enough to pull in viewers ("But the Gee craze" SNSD fans wail), and organisers had to pull in Kara to get people watching. Funny that DBSK were invited alone, no? Because apparently DBSK aren’t as noteworthy as SNSD [/sarcasm/roll eye combo]

There is though, no better indication of someone’s popularity, but for having their own Variety show and it becoming a success. And that's where we go in to SNSDs 'Horror Factory' show and its unbelievable record breaking nature.

SNSDs Horror Factory
    We've previously documented on the ultimate horror of horrors for any Broadcasting company, and that is the record of lowest ever ratings for usually popular Sunday Night Variety programs. When SNSD were introduced to the line up of MBCs "Sunday Sunday Night", they recorded a first week rating of 3.3. That wasn't simply the case though, but in an attempt to bump up the ratings for the SNSD segment of the show, a press release was issued to document that Tiffany and SeoHyun were going to have a pillow fight. How tasteful.

Did that help the ratings?

According to some SNSD fans it did...
    일요일일요일밤에1부 (Sunday Sunday Night Part 1) – Quiz Prince – MBC 3.1 % (TNS Nationwide)
    일요일일요일밤에2부 (Sunday Sunday Night Part 2) – Horror Factory, WGM – MBC 6.7 % (TNS Nationwide)
    Source: newsen

So apparently, if we were to take that piece of news simply on face value, it declares that. Although previously WGM had its own part alone, thus a longer running time, this week SNSD were added with WGM.

Yet, if you click on the source link, the Korean clearly states that SNSD Horror Factory and Quiz Prince were still regarded as a part of Part 1. So... the facts are that not only was 3.3 record breaking, but it continued to break records by dropping to 3.1%. And how nice of the SNSD
    fans to once again spread false information.

newsen wrote:
    '우리 결혼했어요' 뿐 아닌 '일요일 일요일 밤에'의 시청률 위기는 계속됐다. 소녀시대, 신동엽 등을 투입하며 대수술을 단행한 '일요일 일요일 밤에' 였지만 저조한 시청률 행진은 마찬가지였다. '일요일 일요일 밤에' 1부는 3.1%의 시청률을 보였다. 지난주 3.3%보다 낮아진 수치. 대대적인 포맷 변경에도 불구, 지난주에 비해 1,2부 모두 시청률이 소폭 하락한 것이다.

Thus, despite trying to get to their key demographic (perverts in every way shape or form), they incidentally dropped viewers. The Korean quoted mentions that despite the embarrassing ratings last week of 3.3, the ratings continued to drop, despite reformatting the sections. SNSDs show is still a part of Shin DongYups line up of "Quiz Prince", whoever is spreading that list either made a mistake or is blatantly lying.

Let's not even get in to Kwon SangWoo begging and bribing viewers to watch "Cinderella Man", the drama that Yoona of SNSD has a lead role in. And is suffering from incredibly low ratings, despite the HallYu star power of Mr. Kwon.

In regards to CFs, you have to take in to account what is being marketed, how it is being marketed, and the success of the product. Last time I checked, SNSDs main CF is Nexon. Why Nexon? Because Nexon employs all the girls, and occasionally provides CFs with all of them in it. Nexon’s target audience is similar to SNSDs, young boys and old men, why is it then, when SNSDs voices are used for narration (or whatever that was), available in a game that SNSD promotes, that only around 150 people used that function? (Give or take a few).

We cant ignore the hilarity of the Music Bank wins, this article should clearly state the reasons why, and this article should show how badly it was done.

It's really quite funny how SNSD (including their poor fans) and SM use those points as something blag-worthy. Furthermore, all of SMEs artists have plenty of CFs, if that is ever a factor to determine ones popularity. Try ARa, and that does not include the other Idol stars, she does more CFs than actual gigs, and features in more photo shoots than the SNSD girls. Just because an artists activities are not constantly documented on, tirelessly, does not mean that they do not do anything. Do not be fooled because SNSD fans translate every single article there is, only beneficial ones mind you. That also includes videos too, SNSD fans have previously deleted videos to hide the fact that their girls aren’t wanted *cough* Music Core*cough*. In addition, even when they do "translate" them, you may find that they are not always accurate.

SNSD fans, neutrals and Antis alike, should always be wary of mistranslations. Some sites take advantage of the number of people who do not speak Korean and feed them lies to benefit them and/or their idols. Feel free to do your own research.

So, point here? Don’t believe everything your fed, clearly there are some horrible places to get accurate information about Kpop. It's not bad enough that there are a lot of deceiving paid off articles in the Korean Media alone.

Last edited by Bento_box on Sun 17 May 2009, 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :
    SMEs Public Relations gone senile Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SMEs Public Relations gone senile Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-22

SMEs Public Relations gone senile Empty Re: SMEs Public Relations gone senile

Post by yudit Fri 15 May 2009, 6:11 am

i love you bento. <3

one more thing, mama delusionful claim that snsd's per event is 50,000USD..right. that and she also happens to know that suju's per event is less than snsd's. WITHOUT A SOURCE TO BACK IT UP. how does she know these stuff? i doubt even sj's bnf knows these stuff. and oh yeah, she's not even korean. god, i'm so tired of them spreading lies on soompi. it's disgusting. let's not get started on the fact that their source is allkpop. everyone and their mama knows allkpop is full of bull.
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

Post by Bento_box Fri 15 May 2009, 6:30 am

^^ Is she also aware that we are in a financial crisis?

What events are they hosting or appearing in for anyone to pay $5ok? That is just well... Ridiculous. and well delusional. LOL. She clearly has no idea about Kpop if thats the case.

Maybe she meant 50,000Won (equivalent of $50 all together :3), cos that sounds about right. And PUH-LEASE, more than Suju? Suju fill up arenas, have done concerts in major cities in Asia, AND have an audience in Japan. And appear in plenty more shows than SNSD can wish too, as regular panelists or hosts.

So bitter SNSD fans should just schtum, and go all delusional in their own parts of the internet.

Dude, and Im guessing that she used the old "he said, she said" schizz to prove her point.

I roll my eyes harder and thank God I left Soompi long ago, since it's been infested with fools that say ridiculous things like that, and bigger fools that believe them. I also seriously pity the believers, honestly.

How ignorant and foolish.

yudit ~ <3

Last edited by Bento_box on Fri 15 May 2009, 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    Telruunya
    Telruunya
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 1323
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-28

Post by Telruunya Fri 15 May 2009, 7:00 am

BB you once again amazed me with your article! <33

I've seen the pillowfight cut on YT, it was STUPID... although I couldn't understand..
    Tardy was bitchy.. Soonotyoung was like a baby.. almost crying. and not to mention that it was BORING..
    how did THAT reached the news!?!?

3.3 was embarassing enough.. but now 3.1 xD
    A sone said 2 me that it reached 7.4 .. wtf !??! always lying about their girls.

whaa I suck at typing things after such a great article...
    thanx BB great job. !

I love you
    piao

Number of posts : 4
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-13

Post by piao Fri 15 May 2009, 7:19 am

thanks for the clear up bento

really tired of the delusions in soompi.. always i mean always trying to defend the plastics and prove something which is not true.
    mama delusion needs some serious reality check tell me why
    blabblepop
    blabblepop
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 536
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by blabblepop Fri 15 May 2009, 7:52 am

YOU'RE AWESOME OBENTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Zoy Zombie on Fri 15 May 2009, 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : obento is mine la~)
    AngelWings
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 174
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by AngelWings Fri 15 May 2009, 8:23 am

oh wow.. so it actually 3.1?? i got that rating in 2Days 1 Night thread in soompi ( i love that show! ) i guess that member made a mistake ( well i assume cos i dont see any shitdae trace in his siggies )...

i really dont believe what allkpop wrote...that news article is a BULL! cos we all know how bias that site is and how many delusionfuls worship that site..

thank you for the article!
    ihatesnsB
    ihatesnsB
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 99
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by ihatesnsB Fri 15 May 2009, 8:42 am

thank u, awesome bento for clearing this issue up for us.
    It's funny to see all the delusional SNSD fans getting all excited and happy bout their idol's supposedly success which is doubtable really.
    Come on, SNSD brings more profit, worse the ONLY one who brought SM out of the slump of deficit as if denying bout the other more popular n profitable artists.

I love STAND for the truths it uncovers.
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Fri 15 May 2009, 9:03 am

it doesnt really take a genius to know how much things are covered up by SNSD fans...

we've already known for quite some time how Korean Sones manipulate news to their advantage and spread it to internationals making it look like SNSD is still "wanted"..

thanks for the article ajumma~ I love you
    slee7082

Number of posts : 7
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-04

Post by slee7082 Fri 15 May 2009, 9:11 am

You're bringing back nightmares of my accounting course...
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

Post by Bento_box Fri 15 May 2009, 9:23 am

^^ my heartfelt apologies ~ lol. Although I despised accounting, it was the one thing that I can effortlessly get an A in. Razz

However long ago that was :3 Mind you it doesnt need any previous accounting knowledge to figure out that there are things in those claims that are dodgy, to say the least.
    Oh_Mona
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by Oh_Mona Fri 15 May 2009, 9:49 am

First of all, LOL at LSM, Oh that eye-smile ~

God, I happen to know a few people living in Korea, who are which, baffled at how an apparent "Gee Craze" came about without them noticing. I really hate it when those idiots running soshi communities feed people lies after lies and fool them into believing that they are "So popular". Sometimes I feel like they are just re-assuring themselves rather than delivering the real news to others and bring them into their own delusions. You can be delusional all you want, but don't bloody brainwash people in to it with your lies and propaganda. GAH.

I feel sorry for all the mindless drones that believe everything these soshi dictators tell them too, some of them are children...

yudit wrote:
    one more thing, mama delusionful claim that snsd's per event is 50,000USD..right. that and she also happens to know that suju's per event is less than snsd's. WITHOUT A SOURCE TO BACK IT UP. how does she know these stuff? i doubt even sj's bnf knows these stuff. and oh yeah, she's not even korean. god, i'm so tired of them spreading lies on soompi. it's disgusting. let's not get started on the fact that their source is allkpop. everyone and their mama knows allkpop is full of bull.

=____= Lol, someones bitter (Or salty as the soshi fans say LOL Razz)

Blimey, that girl and people like/that agree with her are the reason why "ignoramus" and "Delusional" are WORDS. For real. I pity them.

And AllKpoop is just nasty, I feel dirty there.
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Fri 15 May 2009, 10:33 am

you're awesome bento!!btw...you're a korean?
    delusionfuls are not just delusional, they're also liars!!
    and i hate how they always come up with their never-ending "jealousy excuse" to bash antis..
    mama delusionful is so full of herself... back then she said she is a genius and SM should hire her as his staff or something...
    Labakittie
    Labakittie
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 450
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-29

Post by Labakittie Fri 15 May 2009, 11:10 am

This article is made of absolute win, and thanks SO MUCH for the reference to the budget sheet. I recalled reading at a couple different places that SM was either in the red or pretty close to it. I was really annoyed to keep hearing from delusional fangirls that it absolutely wasn't true and SNSD was making SM all this money. :/
    love_cinnabon
    love_cinnabon
    Anti

Number of posts : 50
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Post by love_cinnabon Fri 15 May 2009, 11:35 am

Ich liebe dich, Bento! Thank you for the superb article. I pity those who blatantly eat the s.hit being told by SM and delusionals.

The self appointed little PRs of SM in Soompi who started and also those who were so proud of the 9 in the thread about 'SM no longer in deficit' are getting the senile symptoms as well as they were babbling incoherently when things were being questioned in there. The most senile one must have been the epic failure PR of Taeyeon = LaBull.
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by jaejae19 Fri 15 May 2009, 11:35 am

I just love how they're digging their idols' own graves with every lie they spread. Do they really need to use these desperate means if their idols are really "idols"?

..and yes Delusionals, that was rhetoric. cheers

[Gah~ reminds me of my Economics class too. *flashbacks* SMEs Public Relations gone senile 633942 ]
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by yudit Fri 15 May 2009, 11:36 am

their response after someone dare to question them and their sources. Cool

How dare you, topicstarter! For not doing research! On a piece of entertainment news! Regarding kpop! ON THE INTERNET!!!!

It’s all very serious business, you know!!!!

I’m gonna give you P-!!! (you only avoided F because you have pretty graphics!) 8D

dear, if you're going to use allkpop/popseoul/seoulbeats as your source, then yes you better do some research before you stated it as truth. this is pretty much common knowledge in kpop.
    xantisoshix
    xantisoshix

Female Number of posts : 7
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-17

Post by xantisoshix Fri 15 May 2009, 12:29 pm

Bento, hands down u r the best!!! i'am speechless with this article Razz
    loraine
    loraine
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 61
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-14

Post by loraine Fri 15 May 2009, 1:27 pm

currently doing a honors in accounting n finance and apparently will be graduating with 3rd class honours....

but thats not the point....

accounts payable 46% increase
    accrued expenses 184.97% increase
    ST debt and liabilities 1.42% increase

that means they spend that % more than the previous year....
    and honestly, the increase in assets does not match in relevance to the expenses incurred by stuffing the sluts onto our faces....
    they are clearly having trouble...

taking a look at their cash flow....

11k+ income vs expenditure of 10k++

honestly i don't think they can survive long if they don't do a capital restructing or perhaps doing a capital budgeting in regards to their usage of sme artiste....

holy... i'm talking bout accounts on my bday....
    but why do i keep scoring 40% odd....

Shocked
    Metwitchy
    Metwitchy
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 107
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by Metwitchy Fri 15 May 2009, 1:28 pm

*clap* lols thanks for the wonderful articlee!!

SMEs Public Relations gone senile 176544
    lucky730
    lucky730
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 136
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by lucky730 Fri 15 May 2009, 1:35 pm

Seriously, the delusionfuls piss me off
    and it pisses me off even more when innocent readers of such BS claims/articles believe it!
    All this is nothing but another attempt to make soshits look good. Mad
    Mizuki
    Mizuki
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1185
    Warning :
    SMEs Public Relations gone senile Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SMEs Public Relations gone senile Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-17

Post by Mizuki Fri 15 May 2009, 3:04 pm

Thank you bunches, oh Bento. <3 My knowledge of the Korean language is very low, that's why I always ask my Korean friends(they are neutral) to translate news or videos for me. Anyway, SNSD fans are called DELUSIONALS for a reason. Tsk tsk. Huhuhu~ Lee Soo Man looks great in those photos. *cough*
    sadface
    sadface
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 33
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-10

Post by sadface Fri 15 May 2009, 5:40 pm

Ugh I know right. I bet if this wonderful piece was posted on soompi the delusionals will be like OMG IT'S FROM STAND!! IT COMES FROM AN ANTI SITE!! IT'S ALL BS!!! But stuff from allkpop isn't lols.

but seriously, that thread is totally pissing me off. Delusionals stalk all snsd threads posted in KCP and wait for ONE person to say something bad about snsd and they attack them by ironically, saying "WHY IS SNSD ALWAYS BEING ATTACKED?" But whatever, that's why they're called delusionals in the first place lol.
    pinkrebel18
    pinkrebel18
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 563
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by pinkrebel18 Fri 15 May 2009, 5:43 pm

This is an incredible article BB..

I knew it the soshinsanes @ soompi were creating lies about how SNSD's Gee helped SM out of deficit. how can that be? how the hell did it happened? & that's too impossible to believe. the plastics didn't even reach the 200,000 mark of album sales & their show ratings is next to zero. maybe, DBSK & Suju's (album sales) helped SM a lot but not shiitdae.
    spuffy
    spuffy
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 30
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-07

Post by spuffy Fri 15 May 2009, 6:27 pm

accounting T____T
    such horrible memories

thanks for the article, Bento
    this is awesome

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content