The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
steven
crap_generation
deflate
FISHYILUFFYOU
mkd454
~MiXiHae~DBSK
semperSTAND
yuniel
B*tchanny
xjjjLOVE
Cutie
LUPIN
wickedfairy
jaeSMILES
soshit
musicmakesmehigh
Rawr!
empress_ellen
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
snsdsuckss
soshihater
ChRiStInE LoVeS YuNhO
brokenhearted
SUJUDB
IhatejesSICKa
Tiffany_Ugly
Angela
queenbee
Yumii
amylia
Zoy
boomboomnya
POWitszROSIE
Tbell
38 posters

Why Are they still performing?

LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :
    Why Are they still performing? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Why Are they still performing? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Why Are they still performing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Are they still performing?

Post by LUPIN Tue 12 Aug 2008, 11:27 am

weee...way to put tardfanny at the front...LOL
    what to expect from the 9 talentless plastics?? it's a shame that they belong to SM Ent.
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :
    Why Are they still performing? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Why Are they still performing? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Why Are they still performing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Are they still performing?

Post by Angela Tue 12 Aug 2008, 11:50 am

wickedfairy wrote:

seriously.. i don't have respect for SM since those b*tches debuted

OMG THAT'S SO TRUE. I lost respect for SM since he meddled with ELF and Cassies. He NEVER respect them as fans.
    And my hatred gotten worse ever since he debuted those untalented bitches.
    Ahyoomi is a great entertainer. ZLY and CSJH are both GREAT TALENT. But he throw them to some other countries and shut them up. I got pissed off ever since.

I lost respect for SM from the beginning. He never cares about the people who put food on his table and that is mostly ELF and Cass, and his artists.

Post by Guest Tue 12 Aug 2008, 4:18 pm

They're still the same? I think they don't have any concept of this like Wonder Girls. [Sunye doesn't need to be jealous of them because they are not good and boring] And Hyoyeon? I thought she was the second queen of dance, but I guess I was wrong. [shakes head] Their performance is messed up because perhaps, they're lazy to practice or whatever. I think it is funny. They don't impress the fans.
    Cutie
    Cutie
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 156
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Cutie Tue 12 Aug 2008, 5:04 pm

^I dont think they wear anything on stage other than those pink skirts.

Seriously. Its been a year. A year. Same outfit.. same clothes... same dance...

(Little soshi spies: dont compare WG singing to Tell Me all the time because Tell Me was national virus so it only makes sense that they would sing it alot)
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Zoy Tue 12 Aug 2008, 5:15 pm

Cutie wrote:(Little soshi spies: dont compare WG singing to Tell Me all the time because Tell Me was national virus so it only makes sense that they would sing it alot)

well said, my dear Razz

these little whores may have sold 'a ton of albums' (pfft, only repackaged bullshit for ajusshis) but Tell Me was a national hit ;) (not even BoA has had one!)
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Post by xjjjLOVE Tue 12 Aug 2008, 6:16 pm

uhhh yeah why they hell ARE they performing?
    anyway I watched the first few seconds and already they were all out of tune and out of sync
    how NOT impressive
    when did SM artists come to this!?
    B*tchanny
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Post by B*tchanny Wed 13 Aug 2008, 2:06 am

duh how can "the best dancer of the group" not get the right dance steps omg even a kid can get their steps so easily.

i so hate seeing bitchanny's fake smile and sunny is so fugly.
    yuniel
    yuniel
    STAND Staff
    STAND Staff

Female Number of posts : 313
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by yuniel Wed 13 Aug 2008, 3:06 am

must they always tuck their shirt all the way in and pull their skirts all the way up?
    and is that tiffany at the front? why does she look different again?
    semperSTAND
    semperSTAND

Female Number of posts : 333
    Warning :

Post by semperSTAND Wed 13 Aug 2008, 3:23 am

yuniel wrote: is that tiffany at the front? why does she look different again?

Because, every night, she sculpts the plastic in her face.
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    Why Are they still performing? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10Why Are they still performing? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Wed 13 Aug 2008, 4:17 am

i doN't care!
    the more they perform,the more i can bash and search for the false!
    aNd they are reaLLy suCk in the pictures!
    mkd454
    mkd454
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 72
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by mkd454 Wed 13 Aug 2008, 11:18 pm

haha i also hate sunnys smile. Yeah they all seem to be picking up on tiffanys attention whoring technique huh?

but of course it doesnt work if you're labeled the best dancer. That just makes you look stupid.
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 325
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Post by FISHYILUFFYOU Thu 14 Aug 2008, 8:48 am

how many years have they trained?
    they still suckkkkkkk
    deflate
    deflate

Female Number of posts : 428
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by deflate Thu 14 Aug 2008, 11:17 am

HOLY DANG, WHAT IS WITH THE LOLLIPOPS?!
    Goodness. Even after a year, they CONTINUE to wave lollipops around like they're a bunch of five year olds...
    Hm. My five year old cousin can wave lollipops too.
    And look FIVE TIMES cuter. ;]

You would think they would at least improve some...
    guess not. Too busy getting busy with LSM to practice, eh?
    crap_generation
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 27
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-14

Post by crap_generation Thu 14 Aug 2008, 2:28 pm

Ew, WHY ARE THEY STILL PERFORMING THEIR LOLLIPOP SONG?
    I seriously need to burn their lollipops. =.=
    steven

Number of posts : 8
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-16

Post by steven Sat 16 Aug 2008, 1:43 am

Heoyeon always trip. She does not noe how to walk like a woman i think she is trying to hide her thing!
    iAMViP
    iAMViP
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 751
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-09

Post by iAMViP Mon 18 Aug 2008, 3:09 am

lmfao
    and i thought they were talented dancers!!
    PROVE SNSD FANS WRONG!!
    okay thier lollipops are seriously annoying and their outfit are so f-en ugly!
    Candi
    Candi
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by Candi Mon 18 Aug 2008, 12:57 pm

poor sm singers... soshit's such a disgrace to the company, wtf was LSM thinking?!?! it's unbelievable that he's the one that raised all those legendary stars... T_T what a waste now...
    herobaby
    herobaby
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 102
    Warning :

Post by herobaby Tue 19 Aug 2008, 5:15 am

forreal, they always perform that stupid ass song + they cant get the
    dance right! wthh? you call that proo? they need to get off the stage
    if they were in the same company as i was, i'd be embarrassed too!
    GRRR?!?
    GRRR?!?
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 281
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by GRRR?!? Sat 13 Sep 2008, 8:19 pm

SNSD = failure

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 12:48 am