The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
super_jessy
JS
stand
sweet.station
bof
desertthem
Labakittie
KC
SujuAngeL
yudit
serenade_me_jazz2
pinkrebel18
yoomi
Mizuki
KihaeXi
bigbangislove
ihatethem
love_cinnabon
hiyostand
<3superjunior^^
jaejae19
izzybellboo
SuJuNiNi
STANDup
taiyou_no_namida
Spriinklezz
Oh_Mona
Telruunya
PandaPanda
blabblepop
cikidoa1
Mimsers
POWitszROSIE
sadface
queenbee
Gaytards
sXiAHn
41 posters

Let the “Horror” begin!

sXiAHn
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 350
    Warning :
    Let the “Horror” begin! Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Let the “Horror” begin! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Let the “Horror” begin! Empty Let the “Horror” begin!

Post by sXiAHn Thu 23 Apr 2009, 4:49 pm

As it seems, summer wont be as sunny and bright as it used to be. No one is safe! Run while you still can!! For in the dark shadow lurks . . . SNSD o.O?! WTF!

Let the “Horror” begin! Snsd

Most of you have probably already heard the news, but our expressionless gals of SNSD (minus their even more expressionless actress Yoona) will all be starring in their new yet be an epic failure reality show "SNSD Horror Movie Factory." This failure project will premiere May 3rd and will be airing every Sunday.

Their press conference

For those that don’t know, this “reality show” will put our favorite ladies (minus hardworking, soju drinking Yoona) up against one another in various activities to test their acting abilities. Their acting abilities or “skills” will be judged by real filmmakers (it will be super sad if one of the “power of 8” ended up acting way better than Yoona, ne? Razz ) and the winner will to be crowned the “Best Scream Queen” and will get to star as the leading actress in a 30 minutes horror film, while the others will play supporting roles.

Now what do you guys think? Copy much? This is yet another one of SNSD’s Super Junior rip-off. For those that haven’t noticed yet, this sounds striking similar to something Super Junior have done before, ne? Like their Mini Drama perhaps? Don’t these girls ever come up with anything original? Even the title of their show is a recycle of their “Factory Girl” show. What is up with the word “factory?” Perhaps they’re trying to send us a message . . . That they were made in a factory? Isn’t that were Barbie’s are made?

This show will be a part of MBC's line-up. Now doesn’t that make one wonder just how much papa SM is paying MBC to throw his favorite girls at us, ne? This will probably further damage MBC viewing rate (if sone doesn‘t take interest in it), don’t you think?

….a random news that I came across at soompi…

SNSD now have 10,000 official members in their fan club, making them the largest fan club (full of rude, nasty boys and ajusshis) for a female idol group in South Korea. Somebody tell me if this is another sones’ stunt to make their dolls seem more popular?

Last edited by sXiAHn on Thu 23 Apr 2009, 5:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Gaytards
    Gaytards
    Resident Psychopath

Number of posts : 130
    Warning :
    Let the “Horror” begin! Left_bar_bleue6 / 106 / 10Let the “Horror” begin! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Let the “Horror” begin! Empty Re: Let the “Horror” begin!

Post by Gaytards Thu 23 Apr 2009, 4:55 pm

This is so ironic.

SNSD is coming out of these factories fast.

From the Idol manufacuturing factory -> To the plastic factory -> Fashion factory -> Now to a horror factory.

They do like to work where they feel conformtable. At the factory is where they feel at home. How sweet.

Mind you that, whats the point of this? don't they have an actress in the group, why do they need to search for one. But my money on Hyoyeon on winning this, her face is enough to scare anyone.
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :
    Let the “Horror” begin! Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Let the “Horror” begin! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Thu 23 Apr 2009, 5:09 pm

I thought they were on hiatus? So how come they are still everywhere?

O_o

This is getting lame, yo... and reeks of desperation... Lee Soo Man seems to have forgotten his other talents already (aka Suju) in terms of promotions... psshhh... that old toad needs to set his priorities straight and not throw away money just to make his plastic hoes appear "famous"

When Suju did their first and second album promotions, they had their own TV shows. First album had SJ Full House... second album had EHB... even during their mini album promotions, they also had their OWN shows (U = Mini drama episodes... SJT = Idol World... SJH = Idol Army) and this time around? NOTHING~

Sure there are TV guestings in Star King, SGB, Chocolate, etc... but isn't that normally done by ALL artists? So how come now, all the TV shows/series are given to SNSD?? First Factory Girl and now this...

Mad

sXiAHn wrote:

SNSD now have 10,000 official members in their fan club, making them the largest fan club (full of rude, nasty boys and ajushi) for a female idol group in South Korea? Somebody tell me if this is another sones’ stunt to make their dolls seem more popular?

And isn't it funny how in SME's website, only SNSD and Shinee were opened to fan registration... so what happened to CSJH, Jang Ri In, Boa, and the rest of the SM artists?

LOL... 10,000? Coming from soompi aka Delusional land 2? puh-leaze... they get their news from Sissified... the same place which went about spreading the news that SNSD has sold more than 100,000 copies of Gee... honestly... do they really think everyone is THAT stupid???

Last edited by queenbee on Thu 23 Apr 2009, 5:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
    sadface
    sadface
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 33
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-10

Post by sadface Thu 23 Apr 2009, 5:25 pm

lol
    Horror Factory. Just have snsd appear without makeup. Tiffany is the winner!

ok jk. Actually, I didn't even think of SuJu's mini drama. I thought about that show they had on VH1 a few months ago called Scream Queens. Oh what a coincidence.

Why do they NEVER DISAPPEAR UGH.
    POWitszROSIE
    POWitszROSIE
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 683
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by POWitszROSIE Thu 23 Apr 2009, 6:19 pm

seriously they are supposed to be on hiatus : P
    was there any fans there ? i only heard them talk and like not that much camera [ cameraye as Khun said once xDD] flashes
    hyoyeon would blend in with the horror >.<
    Mimsers
    Mimsers
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 107
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-21

Post by Mimsers Thu 23 Apr 2009, 8:17 pm

The horror already began. It began when they debuted. :)
    Also, who's missing. I can't tell, they all look alike to me.
    cikidoa1
    cikidoa1
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 331
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-06

Post by cikidoa1 Thu 23 Apr 2009, 8:50 pm

ohh... not again...
    they're terrorising our screens with those hideous plastic faces and horrible acting... apocalypse is near Shocked

seriously... why can't they just go on a hiatus and never come back!?
    blabblepop
    blabblepop
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 536
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by blabblepop Fri 24 Apr 2009, 12:47 am

why do they need a reality show
    when they supposedly have an actress in their group?
    aren't there three? yuri and sooyoung are actresses supposedly
    XD oh the desperation to keep them in the public's eye lol
    honestly, them having a collab with ANY korean artist is enough for horror
    PandaPanda
    PandaPanda
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 28
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-17

Post by PandaPanda Fri 24 Apr 2009, 2:24 am

That wouldn't be interesting at all .
    9 dumb girls together.....what are they going to do for horror ?
    Be like that girl in the grudge ?
    Telruunya
    Telruunya
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 1323
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-28

Post by Telruunya Fri 24 Apr 2009, 5:19 am

This is so pointless, Damn Lsm, what the heck are u doing.
    DBSK is in Japan now right?
    But what about SJ? Did he forget them? He's only paying attention to 9 attention seeking leechers. 9 pathetic wh*res! They don't need a horror/movie, they only need theirselves and acting-skills. Which they don't have.

Oh~ puhleazeee.. 10 000 ? > whatever, in your dreams. And if they do, those "fans" are looking for h*rny plastics.

Gah ~~ Mad
    Oh_Mona
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by Oh_Mona Fri 24 Apr 2009, 5:41 am

Oh God, they already compete against each other for attention, I wonder what they'd do in a real competetion.

Isin't it a little early for something Horror based? Its peak season is usually mid-summer (June/July even August)

Gaytards wrote:But my money on Hyoyeon on winning this, her face is enough to scare anyone.

Razz I definitely agree. Wasn't it her face that fans put on "The predator"s body?

She has experience in horror films LOL.
    Spriinklezz
    Spriinklezz
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 543
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by Spriinklezz Fri 24 Apr 2009, 6:51 am

what's with all these "factory" shows starring SNSD?
    pedo bait trying to do horror? um.. no?
    at least one of them actually fits the image, i mean that other factory show they were in, judging by their bad style in clothes, none of them can do a fashion magazine
    taiyou_no_namida
    taiyou_no_namida
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 213
    Warning :
    Let the “Horror” begin! Left_bar_bleue5 / 105 / 10Let the “Horror” begin! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by taiyou_no_namida Fri 24 Apr 2009, 1:50 pm

sXiAHn wrote:Now what do you guys think? Copy much? This is yet another one of SNSD’s Super Junior rip-off. For those that haven’t noticed yet, this sounds striking similar to something Super Junior have done before, ne? Like their Mini Drama perhaps? Don’t these girls ever come up with anything original? Even the title of their show is a recycle of their “Factory Girl” show. What is up with the word “factory?” Perhaps they’re trying to send us a message . . . That they were made in a factory? Isn’t that were Barbie’s are made?

This show will be a part of MBC's line-up. Now doesn’t that make one wonder just how much papa SM is paying MBC to throw his favorite girls at us, ne? This will probably farther damage MBC viewing rate (if sone doesn‘t take interest in it), don’t you think?

Ha! Too true!! Bribery much?! We all know the drill, SM!! Why bother!!

And super rip-off indeed! That's totally SuJu! And what about CSJH The Grace's KM Idol World Horror episodes? HUH?! Phooey. Bunch of copy cats!

And what creativity. Horror Factory. HA! Factory. Factory!
    You trying to tell us something?

And whatever happened to "Hiatus" ??
    Does it mean different now? Should I mail them a dictionary?!

Their hoobaes SHINee are doing it right, why can't they?
    FAIL!!

SNSD now have 10,000 official members in their fan club, making them the largest fan club (full of rude, nasty boys and ajushi) for a female idol group in South Korea? Somebody tell me if this is another sones’ stunt to make their dolls seem more popular?
    Don't make me laugh insanes!!
    You're totally deluded if you think you have the most fans for a female group.
    I don't know how much WG has (I'll be they have 10x as much), but last I checked Shapley had 65,000+! I even heard it was 75,000+!
    Who do you delusionfuls think you are?!

Mad

I'll bet After School and soon 2NE1 will have more official ones than you in a heartbeat!

Last edited by taiyou_no_namida on Fri 24 Apr 2009, 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    STANDup
    STANDup
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 14
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by STANDup Fri 24 Apr 2009, 2:06 pm

They're are supposed to be on hiatus but how come we still see their plastic faces? LSM will do anything just to promote his 9 plastics

Just looking at their faces is horror enough!!
    SuJuNiNi
    SuJuNiNi
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 405
    Warning :
    Let the “Horror” begin! Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Let the “Horror” begin! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post by SuJuNiNi Fri 24 Apr 2009, 3:49 pm

So, they copy Super Junior Scary, you know, Donghae and the ghost.

Stop copy sluts -.-
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by izzybellboo Fri 24 Apr 2009, 4:39 pm

I think the news about SNSD being the female group with the most number of fans is fake.

Fake news comes from fake idols....
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by jaejae19 Sat 25 Apr 2009, 12:47 am

Mind you, instead of a 'horror' program, this will become a sitcom. Puahaha~ so opposed to being an epic failure, I think this will be an epic success of horrendous proportion because 1. Plastics belong in factories, and 2. They all look horrific, they won't be needing any make-up or props. That's a lot of savings for the PD's too. Puahaha~
    <3superjunior^^
    <3superjunior^^
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 153
    Warning :
    Let the “Horror” begin! Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Let the “Horror” begin! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-16

Post by <3superjunior^^ Sat 25 Apr 2009, 3:44 am

hiatus? hurray for SM!!
    yeah they're REALLY HIATUS *sarcasm
    OMG. my peaceful life must be just a dream~~

copy cats again? role model for the girls?
    puh-lease Mad
    hiyostand
    hiyostand
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 267
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Post by hiyostand Sat 25 Apr 2009, 7:49 pm

This idea was stolen hahah! There was already a show like this in America. I love how original they are!

Actually they should all win as the ghosts in all the upcoming horror shows. Ugly inside and out is enough to scare anyone.

Biggest fanclub? No FU**ING WAY!
    love_cinnabon
    love_cinnabon
    Anti

Number of posts : 50
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Post by love_cinnabon Sat 25 Apr 2009, 9:45 pm

Look at those new clothes. And expect two or three of them being handed down to be recycled by the other artist in SM in the future. -scoff-
    ihatethem
    ihatethem
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 10
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-22

Post by ihatethem Sun 26 Apr 2009, 12:30 pm

so they have 10,000 official fans?
    Watch out 'angels',,2ne1 are going to do their debut this may..
    and,,i can't wait for WG's comeback..

and to tiffany,,why her clothes always different from the others? Does she feel like a sexy girls?? yaiixx,,disgusting.
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1555
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by bigbangislove Mon 27 Apr 2009, 6:27 pm

So, this "horror" show is pretty much a documentary of their life right?
    Razz
    KihaeXi
    KihaeXi
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1028
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by KihaeXi Tue 28 Apr 2009, 1:24 am

LOL 10 000 members in their fan club ?
    Did each perv ahjusshi have 10 accounts or something ?

snsd are scary enough themselves .
    Best Scream Queen lol .
    Mizuki
    Mizuki
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1185
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-17

Post by Mizuki Tue 28 Apr 2009, 9:32 am

Pffft, some HIATUS ehh? Delusionals must be "proud" to have so many members. *cough* -_-
    yoomi
    yoomi
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 323
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-10

Post by yoomi Wed 29 Apr 2009, 11:17 pm

Just seeing their makeup-less faces would be enough. Taeyuck could star in a remake of "Willard" or some movie similar to it. She'd definitely be the rat.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 10:05 pm